Island Discipline Ch. 07

She made her way back to her own office and sat down behind her desk. Clasping her hands together she tried to control the shaking that came over her. Everything that she had taken for granted had been ripped away in the space of a few short days and she was coming to realise that most of it was due to her own actions. She took a long, hard look at herself and came to the conclusion that the way she treated her secretary was not that far removed from the way she was now being treated. Okay she didn't physically abuse her, but her Master was showing her that nobody deserved to be treated as an inferior simply by virtue of the job they did. It was slowly dawning on her that there was a great deal of truth in what her Master had been telling her!

Pulling herself together she clicked on the intercom and asked her secretary if she would make an appointment for her to see the managing partner this morning. Then she sat back and waited, squirming slightly as the tight skirt pressed insistently against the plug in her ass and emphasised the moistness around her pussy. The intercom buzzed.

"Mr Malinson says that he will be available to meet you at 11:00am, Ms McCall. Shall I put it into your schedule?" Susan asked.

Kristy flinched at the cruel coincidence of timing but managed to thank Susan and agree to the timing. She finally steeled herself and booted up her laptop. To her intense relief, there was no graphic image emblazoned across the screen. Instead the words "Respect must be earned!" ran in a continuous marquee whenever the laptop was idle. For the next hour and a half she tried to concentrate on her work, but the words blurred before her eyes. She was desperately worried about how Mr Malinson would view her request to take a week's stress leave. She tried not to think about what would really be going on during that week!

Eventually the intercom buzzed and Susan informed her that it was 10:45. Donning her jacket she reapplied her lipstick and checked her make-up before rising and making her way to the managing partner's office. She smiled nervously at his secretary and politely announced that she had an appointment at 11:00 and would she be so kind as to inform Mr Malinson that she was here. His secretary stared at her in amazement. She couldn't believe her ears. The woman had a well deserved reputation for curtness, but there was no sign of it today! There was something indefinably different about her. The hard edge that was ever-present seemed to have disappeared.

Slightly bemused, she clicked on the intercom and announced that Ms McCall was here for her appointment. On being told to show her in, she rose and opened the door to Malinson's office, ushering Kristy inside.

For a while they discussed the case she had won last Friday and the cases she was working on at the moment. Finally Mr Malinson looked her directly in the eyes.

"Well, Ms McCall, what can I do for you?" he asked, eying her outfit with a raised eyebrow. Whilst conforming to the corporate look, it was pushing at the boundaries. The skirt left nothing to the imagination and the blouse showed off a great deal of cleavage! However, it was not his nature to interfere with his employee's personal tastes as long as they did their work efficiently. It had to be said that he did harbour some doubts about Ms McCall. Whilst it was evident that she was a very accomplished lawyer, she had a lot to learn about interacting with other people. It was one of the reasons he was loath to promote her to a more senior position. Full partners needed to be able to engender a good working environment for all employees and she had yet to show that she had this ability. All these thoughts flashed through his mind as he watched Kristy lick her lips and take a deep breath before speaking.

"Mr Malinson, I need to ask you if I could take a week's leave next week," Kristy said. "I've been working extremely hard and feel that my work is starting to suffer. I need to take a week out to reduce my stress levels. I promise that I will come back to work 110%!" Kristy managed to continue.

Her mouth was dry and her heart was thumping in her chest as she waited anxiously for his answer.

"Ms McCall, I was under the impression I had given you the afternoon off last Friday so that you could take a long weekend. Am I to understand that you feel you need extra time?" Mr Malinson asked, eyeing Kristy sternly.

Kristy swallowed hard. "Yes Mr Malinson," she said. It was the weekend which made me realise the pressure that I had been under."

She held her breath as he considered her words. She didn't know what she would do if he refused her request. She wouldn't be able to take sick leave, it would look too suspicious after having been turned down!

Finally Mr Malinson nodded. "Very well Ms McCall. I can't say that I am happy about the situation, but I will grant your request" he said. "However, I expect to see a marked improvement in you upon your to return to work!"

Kristy breathed a sigh of relief, tinged with anxiety. It was obvious that Mr Malinson was not pleased with her request. She was going to have to work twice as hard on her return to prove to him that the week's leave had been beneficial. Added to that was the dread of what the week would bring. She had, deep down, been hoping that he would refuse her request, giving her a legitimate reason not to go to the mansion! Recalling herself to her surroundings, she thanked Malinson and showed herself out.

Returning to her office, she glanced at the clock. It read 11:45.

"Susan, please could you get me cup of tea? Oh and after that, why don't you take an early lunch? We've both been working extremely hard lately, and I'm sure you could use the break!" she told her dumbfounded secretary.

"You could have knocked me down with a feather!" Susan told Helen in the kitchen. "Up until now I was lucky if she even acknowledged my presence and even if she did it was likely to be orders. I don't know what's come over her!"

"Maybe her weekend wasn't good, maybe it was great!" said Helen with a wink. "Have you noticed what she's wearing today? Definitely lost that ice maiden look, hasn't she?"

Susan nodded. "Yes," she mused. "She does seem changed, and I certainly have to admit that she's been more polite."

"Did you notice the dark circles under her eyes?" Helen asked. "I reckon she's found herself a man!"

"Maybe that's the case," Susan agreed. "Anyway, I need to get this tea to her then I can escape to lunch! See you later."

She tapped lightly at the door of Kristy's office and on being bid to enter, she opened the door and placed the cup on the desk. "Will that be all for now, Ms McCall?" she asked.

"Yes, thank you Susan. Go ahead and enjoy your lunch. I'll see you when you get back," Kristy replied.

She sipped her tea, waiting until she was sure her secretary had left. Picking up her purse she left the office and drove to the Fairmont. She entered the spa reception and spoke to the young man on duty. She ordered the platinum spa package in her secretary's name for this weekend and handed over her credit card. Hardly taking his eyes off her, the young man completed the transaction and handed her back her card, together with the spa voucher. Kristy thanked him and left, wondering at his strange behaviour. As she opened the door of her Jaguar she happened to glance down and froze. Somehow, in the process of getting into and out of her car, her blouse had moved position and her nipples were clearly visible. Flushing scarlet with embarrassment, Kristy quickly got into her car, closed the door and tried to surreptitiously adjust her clothing. What must that young man have thought of her. She closed her eyes. It would be all over the spa and likely the hotel by the end of the day. She would never be able to visit there again!

She wound her way back through the lunch time traffic, stopping along the way to buy herself a salad before returning to the firm. She made it back before her secretary and quietly sat in her office eating her salad. She was surprised to feel a glow of anticipation as she imagined the look of surprise and pleasure crossing her secretary's face when she handed over the voucher. Maybe there was something to this respect thing after all!

After a few minutes she heard sounds outside her office door, signifying the return of her secretary. She gave her a few minutes to settle herself before clicking the intercom.

"Susan, would you mind stepping in for a moment?" she asked. "I have something for you."

Susan grabbed her shorthand notepad and a pen and tapped on Kristy's door.

"Come in Susan" Kristy said.

Susan entered and stood in front of her boss. "What would you like me to do?" she asked.

Kristy stood up and held out an envelope. "I'd like you to accept this," she said, smiling.

Susan took the envelope and opened it, then she stared in amazement at what was revealed. Her hand trembled as she realised what it held. She had heard of the Fairmont but it was way out of her price range. Even a single spa treatment represented a significant chunk out of her monthly wage and here was their top of the range weekend package! She looked up at Kristy, unable to speak.

Kristy smiled at her reaction. "I know I've been working very hard recently, but I realise that you have too" she said. "This is to say thank you for all your efforts!"

"I don't know what to say!" Susan exclaimed. "This is so unexpected! Thank you!"

"You're welcome!" Kristy replied. "Well, we should get back to work. I have a lot of work to clear before Friday, as I'm taking next week off."

Susan was startled. In all her time at the firm, this was the first occasion that she knew of that her boss had taken time off!

"Oh, right, Ms McCall," Susan said. "I'll get back to work then."

"Give me an hour or so and I'll have some tapes ready for you. Would you be able to do these before you leave today? Kristy asked.

"Certainly, Ms McCall. Shall I come back around 3pm?" Susan replied.

"That would be great, thank you," Kristy said.

Susan walked out in a daze and went to the kitchen to make herself a cup of coffee. Helen was in there filling a cafetiere for her boss. Susan brandished the voucher.

"Can you believe this?" she said to her friend. "A weekend spa at the Fairmont!"

"What happened?" Helen asked. "Did you win a competition?"

"Better than that!" Susan exclaimed. "Ms McCall bought it for me!"

"What?" Helen said in disbelief. "You're kidding!"

"It's the truth!" Susan assured her. "First she lets me take an early lunch and then, when I get back, she hands me this and says it's to say thanks for all my hard work!"

Helen stared at her friend, then at the voucher. Sure enough it was for a very expensive spa weekend at the Fairmont.

"That does it!" she exclaimed. "Now I'm positive she met someone last weekend. How else do you explain this change in personality?"

"I don't know," said Susan, "but I'm going to take advantage of it while I can!" She poured herself a cup of coffee, adding cream and sugar, then paused thoughtfully. On impulse, she took out the green tea and fixed a cup for her boss. Picking up both cups, she took her leave of Helen and returned to her desk. She tapped on Kristy's door and entered.

"I thought you might like a cup of tea, Ms McCall," she said, before retreating to her own desk.

Surprised, Kristy looked at the cup in front of her. Her secretary had never voluntarily made her a drink before. Maybe there was something in the old saying "What goes around, comes around!" after all! With a lighter heart she returned to the work awaiting her and it seemed no time at all before Susan was tapping on her door and asking if the tapes were ready, another change, as usually she would have waited to be summoned. Smiling, Kristy handed over the tapes.

"Don't worry if you can't finish them tonight," she said. "There's a lot of work on them, more than I had originally realised. As long as you can break the back of it, I'm happy for you to finish up tomorrow morning."

Susan didn't know what to make of Kristy's new attitude. It was as if she'd had a complete personality change. Maybe Helen was right. Maybe she had found a man who was making her happy. If so, Susan fervently hoped it was a relationship that would last. It was making her life far easier!

Back at David's office, Helen was bringing him a cup of coffee. She had a smile on her face as she entered the room.

"You seem very cheerful Helen," David said. "I hope something nice has happened."

"Oh not to me, Mr Bourne, but to my friend Susan, Ms McCall's secretary."

"Oh?" said David raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, Ms McCall's treating her to a fantastic spa package this weekend at the Fairmont!" Helen explained.

"Really?" David replied.

"Yes. I know I shouldn't really say this Mr Bourne, but I used to feel so sorry for Susan, working for Ms McCall, all of us did really, she was so rude and overbearing. But this week she seems to have changed completely. She's a much nicer person. I think that her weekend away must have done her a lot of good!"

"Yes," David said, smiling slightly, "It would seem so, wouldn't it? Well, thank you for the coffee Helen."

Recognising a dismissal when she heard it, Helen showed herself out. Maybe she shouldn't gossip to her boss, but she was just so happy for her friend!

5:30 rolled around and Susan looked up to see her boss standing in front of her desk.

"Why don't you leave it there for the day?" Kristy said. "I can see you've finished the majority of the work on the tapes. Anything else can be done tomorrow morning."

"Well, if you're sure Ms McCall?" Susan said.

When Kristy nodded, she quickly put her desk in order and grabbed her purse. Saying goodnight to her boss, she made her way to reception, meeting Helen along the way who looked at her in surprise.

"Finishing on time tonight?" she said. "That's a first!"

"I know!" Susan replied. "Ms McCall's acting really strange, but I'm not going to question it. I'm going to go home and fix a surprise supper for my husband!"

"I can take the kids, if you want to make the evening special," Helen said, winking at her friend.

"Oh would you?" Susan said, blushing. "That would be great!"

"No trouble. How about I come back with you now and pick them up. That way you can concentrate on your special meal!" Helen said grinning.

Chatting animatedly, the two women walked into the elevator, unaware that they were being observed. David nodded in satisfaction. It seemed like the training was finally taking effect. Stepping back into his office he picked up the phone and dialled Kristy's direct line.

"My office, now!" he instructed and put the phone down.

Two minutes later Kristy arrived and immediately assumed Position 1. David was impressed, although he took care not to show it.

"Well slave," he asked her. "Have you followed my instructions today?

"Yes Sir," she replied. "Mr Malinson was not happy but he has agreed to give me the week off, and I gave Susan the voucher for the Fairmont's Platinum spa weekend. She was very happy, Sir."

"Very good, slave. You are starting to learn." David congratulated her. "Assume Position 3, I wish to inspect you."

Kristy rose to her feet and tried to assume the position. Her skirt, however, was far too tight to allow her to spread her legs. Without thinking she said "Sir, may I take off the skirt? I cannot assume the position correctly with it on."

David was pleased. Another milestone had been reached. She was now actively looking to please her master.

"Remove skirt and blouse, slave," he instructed.

Kristy swiftly complied and in short order resumed Position 3 clad only in the quarter cup bra, stockings and high heeled shoes. The position of her arms behind her head had lifted her breasts and the bra supported and displayed her nipples beautifully. They were already starting to stiffen in anticipation. David stood examining her for several moments before reaching out a hand and grazing a nail across her right nipple. She flinched slightly but the nipple hardened further in response. Then he turned his attention to her left nipple with the same effect.

"Turn around," he commanded, and Kristy dutifully obeyed.

With her back to him, he reached into a drawer in his desk and drew out two lengths of cloth and a pair of nipple clamps. With one swift move he stuffed the first length of cloth into Kristy's mouth, filling it completely. Before she could even protest, he had the second length wrapped around Kristy's head and forced between her lips, forming a very effective gag. Wide eyed, Kristy waited apprehensively for what would happen next. If she was being gagged, it couldn't be anything good! Next, David started to pinch and tease her nipples until both stood out hard and engorged. Taking her right nipple, he pinched it hard, making her gasp, before attaching a clamp. This one had a screw mechanism and tears sprang to Kristy's eyes as he slowly tightened it until her nipple almost formed an hourglass. Ignoring her distress, he repeated the process with her left nipple and she stood in front of him, both nipples distended by the clamps. However, he had not finished. He reached back into the drawer and drew out a pair of weights. He attached the first, supporting its weight in his hand as he did so, and then carefully gauging his moment, abruptly let it drop, causing Kristy to cry out at the sudden pain. However, the gag ensured no sound was heard. Then he did the same with the other weight. Kristy's nipples were now being subjected to intense pressure and tears were running down her face.

"I have a meeting with Mr Malinson now" he told her. "You will remain in this position until I return. Do you understand?"

Unable to speak, Kristy nodded her head. The pain in her nipples was intense, but her pussy was quivering. She couldn't understand it. She was also scared that someone would walk into his office and find her like this, but the gag prevented her from saying anything. David turned and left, and to her relief she heard a key turn in the lock. Breasts throbbing and with her pussy getting wet, she was left alone to await the return of her master.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds