It Didn't Work Out Ch. 12

"Approach," the pastor told them. After giving her flowers for a moment to Joni, Bridget and her father stepped and then Bridget took her place next to Sian.

Before moving away, Bridget's father gave Sian a big hug. He whispered into her ear. "Take care of my little girl. And always remember that I love you too, Sian. I'm glad you're my daughter now too."

Sian's throat felt tight as she hugged him back. "Thanks, Dad. I love you too," she managed to say. She had to swallow a couple of times before she was completely back in control.

Looking over at Sian, Bridget thought about how lucky she was. She had found the one person that made her happier than she ever felt before. Even after making massive life changes, she had the support of her friends and family. A short time ago, Bridget wouldn't have believed it possible. She barely recognized back then that she wasn't really happy. Now she was about to join her life to Sian's. It was only a formality. Their lives had been tied since that day she had that smoothie with her. The journey had been hard sometimes, but now they had the rest of their lifetimes to walk the path together.

Suddenly Bridget felt impatient. Now that she almost had what she wanted, she didn't want to wait any longer.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds