It Had To Be Magic Ch. 01

My hands were shaking, and I could feel the heat from my own face as blood rushed to my head with excitement. My heartbeat was so fast that my ears were throbbing with each beat. I passed the rope again between her legs and let my hand brush across the exposed rings on the right side of her leotard. I pulled the rope up at the same time, causing more of her leotard to disappear into her wet pussy and was rewarded with the front ring almost completely being exposed. I could now see that the rings were attached to her labia and the brushing of my hand across the rings caused a slight tug that pulled on her labia and her wetness to transfer to back of my hand. Her wetness was like a drug that was sweeter than any perfume or flower. The slight tug on her labia caused her to body to give a quiver, and a slight gasp came from her mouth. The blood in my cock was pulsing to beat of my heart. My cock felt like it was trying to tear my pants to escape. I could see her eyes were almost glazed, and she was not looking at anything at all. Her body was here, but where her mind was I could not say. All I did know is there was ecstasy in that gaze.

I helped her to lie on her back while I attached the winch to the board to hang her upside down. I quickly hooked the winch with shaking hands and started lifting her up. As her legs were lifted, the ropes between her legs started pushing harder against her pussy. Her face was so red now and her breathing was coming out in gasps. I lifted her all the way off the floor, her body hanging upside down. With her hair touching the floor, I could see between her spread legs that her juices were flowing freely, and her exposed labia rings were dripping her wetness. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen in my life. I was dizzy with lust. I watched in almost slow motion as a bead of her juices flowed down around the golden ring and slowly onto the floor.

I continued to lift her when I stopped to capture the real beauty of the view.

"Sis, you need to let the audience know you can't get loose. Try to lift up your back and rock back and forth." This was not really part of the act but I knew it would cause the ropes to rub across her clit. A thought ran through my mind in a flash. "Let me get my camera so I can see how it this is working out," I managed to get out without messing up the words.

I ran over to the corner of the basement and pulled out my camera. I turned around just in time to see my sister rocking back and forth quickly then start shaking. I have been with enough women to know what going on; she was having an orgasm and trying to hide it. She was so turned that she could not see me watching her. So I quickly took a few pics, without the flash, of her in the spasms of a huge orgasm. I gave her a few seconds to recover and returned with my camera. I acted like I had no idea she had just had a huge orgasm. But a hard cock could not hide my excitement.

"We are going to have to make this quick. You are starting to get red in the face, sis," I told her in a voice that I hoped convince her I wasn't lusting after her.

She seemed to recover and agreed with me that she was getting light-headed. Just a few more minutes, I told her as I took a few more pictures, making sure to zoom in on her almost completely exposed pussy lips and rings. I lifted her up higher and placed the box under her. I don't think she realized that from all the shaking she had done that her large breasts were almost out of the leotard. There was even a hint of her areola peeking above the material. I lowered her into the box and placed the top on with only her feet exposed. As I locked the top on, I could see that more of her nipple was working its way out of the top. I quickly took a few more pictures. I took the last one just as her nipple let go of the material and popped out, in all its glory, with that huge nipple ring following.

I quickly put the camera down and unlocked the box and got her back on the ground. She was in such a state I don't think she even realized that both her nipples were over her leotard top. I began to untie her once she was on the ground. I was facing her back and took the locks on her wrists and untied the rope. When I went back to the front, she had her top pulled back up as if it never fell down. I couldn't help but glance down and see that she had pulled her leotard bottoms out some, but not all the way, and a golden wet metal ring peeked out.

"That was harder than I thought it would be, Teddy. I need to rest. I am a little light-headed." she told me, standing up and heading upstairs.

I have to admit I was light-headed as well, but mostly because all the blood had gone to my cock. I don't think there was anything left for my brain. I grabbed the camera and went to the bathroom. I looked over the pictures of my sister hanging upside down and zoomed in on her labia rings hanging out and covered with her pussy juice. I dropped my pants in a flash and started pumping my cock. It seemed to take only seconds until I shot my load all over the bathroom floor. I was still pumping and shaking when I heard a moan coming from my sister's bedroom. There was a small buzzing noise and I knew she was at it again. I never even had the chance to get soft as the blood rushed back into my cock. In my mind, I could see her running the vibrator over her clit. Her legs spread wide and her labia rings bouncing off the warm plastic transferring the vibration to her pussy.

I opened the door to the bathroom and walked to her bedroom door. The sound was louder and I could hear her moans more clearly. I wanted to open the door so bad. It was more than a desire is was like a primal impulse that I just had to obey. As I looked at the doorknob, I found my hand was already on it, ready to turn. It was at that second that I heard her orgasm. The sound was so strong and intense, it was like a force of nature. Unable to be contained and had to be released. I was so hard I only touched myself for two strokes and shot off again all over her door and floor. As my body stopped shaking, I came to my senses and went back to the bathroom, closed the door and got dressed. I got my pants back on just as I heard her bedroom door open. I waited a minute longer before leaving the bathroom to make sure she was gone.

I was worried about the mess I left. Quickly, but quietly, I went back to her bedroom door. I was surprised to see that there was no sign of my creamy release. I was totally confused. I am sure I shot off a load standing right here, I thought to myself. But I didn't need to hang around looking suspicious. I tried to compose myself to act normal and headed downstairs.

"You feeling better, sis?" I asked her with a concerned tone.

"So much better, Teddy. You are so sweet for worrying." Her tone was as sweet as honey.

I noticed she had changed to loose T-shirt and jeans. She looked as if everything was just as normal as ever. I felt like I was in a minefield, not sure if my next step would blow up in my face. So I decided to probe very carefully with my every word.

"I think I can improve on the looks of the escape. From the audience point of view, it looked too easy to get out of the ropes. I am going to have to work a way to tie the ropes to look stronger and more convincing," I tried to say very casually.

I knew the next thing out of her mouth could be the explosion I was dreading. I was preparing for her to yell at me for letting her become so exposed. She had to know I had seen her tits and her pussy lips. My heart was beating faster as I waited for her response. But to my surprise, it was sweet as normal.

"Ok, well just let me know if you need me to help you once you get it all worked out." She smiled. "I'm going to go to the store and pick up a few things then I will fix us some dinner," Barb said as she turned to get her coat and keys to her car.

I stood there in complete shock. How is everything back to normal? I just saw my sister have an orgasm hanging upside down and she acted like nothing at all happened. It was like the last hour and a half never happened at all. I didn't know what to think. My mind was racing all over the place and seemed to find no way to make sense of what was going on. I stood there for at least 2 minutes without moving. I could not make it clear in my head. I began to go back to the basement to work on the changes to the escape when the vision of my sister in the bed with her vibrator came to my mind with an almost audible pop.

I went back to her bedroom door and slowly turned the knob. I was so scared. The fear of being caught, or even more, the fear of what I would find caused me to shake a little. I opened the door slowly and turned the light on. Her room looked just like any bedroom that a woman would have. Posters, makeup, clothes on the floor was the first thing I saw as I entered. I saw her leotard lying on the bed and could not help but pick it up and smell her sex. The crotch of her leotard was soaked. I was hard in a second and was about to jerk off in her leotard when I realized I didn't have very much time. I looked under her bed and between her mattresses, but nothing really stood out. I continued my search when a thought hit me. I looked under the pillow and there was her vibrator. It was still warm from her juices and I put it to my nose. It was the most erotic smell in the world.

My cock was as hard as ever. I had to have some release soon. I knew she could be back anytime now and wanted to finish my exploration of her room. I was just about to pick up her leotard back up and get some relief when I noticed her laptop computer on her desk. I know it's wrong to snoop into someone's computer. It's a huge invasion of privacy, but in for a penny and all that.

I was in luck. She had not turned it off so it was just in screensaver mode. I swiped across the mouse pad and the screen came to life. I first checked her history in her browser windows and surprised to see she had it set to erase all history with each exit.

"Smart, sis," I said out loud.

I searched all her picture albums. There was nothing really there. I was just about to give up when I noticed a lock in the left-hand corner of the screen.

"Very interesting, now what do we have here?" I said in a mumble.

It only took me a few seconds to realize my sister had an encrypted folder on her drive. A few keystrokes later and I saw it was a huge file over 50 gigs. I knew I could break into her files. But there was no way I could do it quickly. I ran to my car and pulled out a 64-gig USB drive and copied the whole folder onto the drive. The next part was just pure luck. Working for a company that fixes computers and computer systems, I had many very great tools. One was a RAM dump utility. Chances are, if she had not turned off her computer since the last time she used the encrypted file, the key will still be in memory. I ran the utility and waited for it complete as I watched the copy slowly complete. It was showing about 4 minutes to finish. An impulse hit me. I reached on the bed and picked up Barb's wet leotard. I unzipped my pants and wrapped it around my cock. I could feel her wetness and the slickness of the material as I pulled it up and down my cock. I pumped my cock thinking about my sister's wet pussy. I was so hard and it felt so good. I was not even paying attention to the time. I could feel my balls tighten and I knew I was about to explode when I heard the door open in the kitchen.

"Teddy can you help me with the groceries?" Barb yelled from the kitchen

I could not stop now. I could feel the explosion approach. One more stroke and my exploded in my sister's leotard. I threw it on her bed. Quickly I put my cock back in my pants. I glanced over to her computer and noticed I still had ten more seconds to go. I was caught between making a run for it and waiting the last ten seconds. I had to have that key so I held my breath and waited. I heard the beep and pulled out the USB drive and just managed to get the lights off and door closed to her bedroom. I walked to the center of the hall when my sister turned the corner and looked up. I jumped a little as I saw her.

"Sorry, sis. I was in the bathroom and didn't hear you get back." I lied.

"Dinner will be in about 20 minutes, Teddy" She smiled and went back to the kitchen.

We ate dinner just like it was old times. Talking about stuff we did growing up and boyfriends and girlfriends. All and all, it was a very nice dinner. After I ate, I told her I had to get some sleep since it was about a 30-minute drive back to my apartment. She offered to let me say the night, but I refused. I told her I appreciated the offer, but I had other stuff I had to get done at home. I gave her a hug and peck on the cheek and almost ran to my car. I was totally obsessed with my sister's secrets. What did she have to hide? I know this was the terrible breach of trust, but I had to know. It was near 11:00 PM when I got back home. I was not even a little bit tired. I booted up my computer and loaded up the encrypted folder.

"Now let's just see if the key is still in the memory dump." I was almost shaking with excitement.

I worked for hours running several different edit tools and programs to look for a match of the key with the folder. The process is slow and has to check millions of possibilities. But with luck, it will be there. If I have to do it with brute force, it will take weeks not hours. I went and got some coffee, letting the computer work on doing what it does best - crunching numbers.

At 2:00 AM, I heard a ding. It was finished. I went to the screen and found the words I have wanted to see. "KEY FOUND".

I loaded the key into a file and placed it in the program to start to decrypt the folder. In 4 minutes, it was done. I had over 50 gigs of private files from my sister's computer. It was at that very moment a voice of guilt entered my mind. I hesitated before clicking on the folder I had labeled Barb. My finger hovering over the button to open up the folder. If I do this, there is no going back. These were private things that she never wanted anyone to know about. The guilt was growing, but the vision of her pussy rings overpowered any moral outrage my mind tried to place in my way.

I hit the enter key.

The folder erupted on my screen with tens of thousands of files. There was everything in this folder; word documents, picture files, video files, even passwords. There were thousands of word and text documents that would take years to read everything. I sorted the folder by date and went from the latest to the oldest. The entry was only two days ago and it was a picture file. I opened it up and there was my sister totally naked on her bed with her legs spread wide. She had what looked like weights on her nipple rings that were pulling hard down on her nipples as she spread her pussy with her one hand by pulling on her labia ring and with her other hand pressing the vibrator on her clit. This was more than I could take. I started jerking off while looking at the picture. I had the picture viewer set up to advance after 10 seconds so the next picture came into view. It was even hotter as the picture caught her in the middle of an orgasm as she pushed 4 fingers deep in her pussy. I could see her hands covered with her wetness. I didn't make it to another picture advanced when I shot off my third load of the night. I paused the viewer to clean myself up and had to catch my breath.

I was becoming completely obsessed with my sister. This was so wrong. I should stop now and sleep on this before I look at more. I closed the folder and collapsed in the bed at almost 4:00 AM. I slept for about two hours when the alarm on the clock woke me.

"Time to go to work," I thought as I dragged myself out of the bed.

I got in the shower and was starting to wake up when the magnitude of the folder I had decrypted hit me. There must be 5 or 6 years of stuff in that folder. Every secret and detail of her life was in that one folder and I had only got a glimpse of it. Just thinking about what I had seen had me hard again. There was no way I could go to work today. I got out and called work to tell them I didn't feel very well and needed to take the day off. As soon as that was taken care of, I slipped on a pair of running shorts and a T-shirt before booting up my computer. That little voice of guilt was still there, but now it was more of a whisper and had no sway. I decided to skip around a little and just see a little of everything. I saw a video file from about 2 years ago and opened it up.

It was a video of my sister and her ex-boyfriend David, I think was his name. They both had their clothes on. The camera seemed to be on a tripod; no one seemed to be moving it. The video was pretty good, but the audio was awful; I could just barely hear what was being said. I saw my sister reach in a drawer and pull out a leather collar and place it around her neck.

After she had the leather collar on, he ordered her to strip. She kept her head down and slowly started removing her clothes. I was surprised to see she did not have her nipples pierced but there was 5 piercings in her pussy. There were 2 on each side of her labia and one in her clit hood. The rings were smaller than the ones I had seen, but just as sexy.

"On your knees, slave, and show me how you appreciate my cock," I heard him say through the bad recording.

I watched as she used her teeth to unzip his fly and her mouth to unhook his belt. The wait was killing me. I could tell from her face that it was driving her crazy with lust as well. I was in a trance watching my sister use only her mouth to remove his cock, and it slipped into her waiting mouth. I could not hear what he was saying, but it was obvious that she was not allowed to use her hands. As his cock grew in her mouth, I was surprised to see just how big he really was. My sister was only taking about half his cock in her mouth when he grabbed her hair in his hands and pushed his cock all the way to his balls.

"All the way, bitch. Stick that tongue out like I taught you," he growled.

I watched as her tongue extended out under his cock. I could tell she could not breathe, but he still would not let her off his cock. Her face was red, and there was a bulge in her throat. She had swallowed his whole cock. After about 30 seconds of making her choke on his cock, he let her up to breathe. She gasped in air with tears in her eyes, but there was no hiding the wetness dripping down her leg. She loved every second of it. Just as she was able to breathe again, he started face-fucking her hard. Each time she didn't take him all the way down, he would grab her hair and force it down. My emotions were totally at odds. I had never been so excited and at the same time wanted to beat the shit of this asshole for doing this to my sister. But even as I thought that, I could see the joy and pure rapture in her face. She was doing everything she wanted and no one was making her do anything. She was his submissive, but that is what she demanded of a boyfriend. I understood now and that only turned me on more.

I fast-forwarded till he looked like he was about to cum and went back to normal speed. She was really into sucking his cock now, and I could see he was close to cumming. I wanted to see how she likes it, on her face, her tits or in her mouth. As he stated to grow and tighten up, I saw her pull her mouth off his cock and open as wide as possible. She was just a few inches from his cock, but she waited for the eruption that was sure to come. The first explosion hit her square in the center of her open mouth. His hand went down to his pulsating cock and started pumping all he had into her open eager mouth. I could see with each pump that he was dumping more and more cum into her open mouth. With his last spasm and pump, he seemed to get it all out. Her mouth was still open, showing her master that she had caught it all. "Now swallow it all and if you let any escape you will be punished."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds