It Happened The Night After- with Simi

So, I pushed my hands under Simi's dress, and allowed them to find the first cherished spot, her boobs. They felt silken soft and tender, and her nipples had come erect. I was going mad with a desire to squeeze them and was fondling her breasts passionately, when Simi teasingly said, "Dadda, kahe sara rus aaj hi nikal loge?" (Brother, do you wish to squeeze all the juices just today).

I replied imploringly, "Simi, I have only now to make love to you. During the night I just don't get enough of you".

She encouragingly replied, "Yes, Dadda, even I feel very unsatisfied with those stolen moments when I am always afraid of being caught by mother. But I cannot control myself not sleeping with you." Invitingly she said, "Let us make the most of now."

With that she pushed me down on the bed and came to lie on top of me. She hoarsely uttered, "Dadda, tumhar niche to bahut bada ho raha hai!" (Brother, you are growing real big down there!)

I teased her, "Then why don't you release it."

As if on the cue, she pulled my trousers down so also the undies, releasing my hard throbbing cock for her to admire. She exclaimed, "Arre Dadda, yeh to such-much bada hai, isko aap kaise shaant karoge?" (Brother, this is monstrous, how would you quieten it?)

I boldly replied, "hey my darling!, you shall have to do it for me."

She suddenly changed her tone and asked, "Tell me then what were you doing inside the bedroom with my mother few days back?"

I was tongue-tied and did not know what to say...stuttering, I asked, "Simi, what do you mean?"

With a mocking tone, she uttered "Ab itna bhole bhi naa bano Dadda! (don't act so innocent, Brother!!)

She then narrated about my first fuck game with Kaki, which she had seen ..."That morning, when you did not go to college and stayed back home, I too returned back early since my tummy started aching. When I knocked at the door, there was no reply. But when I pushed the door, it was open. Probably mother had forgotten to close it. I did not find either of you and heard some noises in the bedroom. When I tiptoed near there I saw you greedily licking and sucking my mother's breasts and she seemed to be enjoying it too. After sometime, she was lying under you and was helping your throbbing cock into her cunt. She was as if craving for your cock to enter her cunt. I saw it all, how she held your cock, and pulled it all into her waiting hole...and then the two of you, grinding, pushing, with her asking you to pump deeper and harder till you suddenly fell flat on her, as if all spent...When I saw all this, I was filled with disgust, thinking about the lust shared between my mother and you...I walked out of the house without making any noise. I did not know how to react, what to do? And then it all occurred to me that while watching you two making love, I too was wet underneath. It was confusing, my mind was feeling awful and my body was getting excited. And that is when I decided that I must be your lover and whether you agree or not, you must make love to me..."

Hearing her having caught Kaki and me in the act I was sort of relieved that with Simi desiring me to make love to her, my sex-fun with Kaki too was safe. This was a kind of too good a situation for me, being Kakis slave and Simi's love mate.

While she was telling me the story of catching me with my pants down with her mother, my cock sort of became limp. She looked at it and said, "Your cock doesn't seem to like me telling the truth," and added teasingly. "But I also know how to bring it into shape". With that she started fondling with it, rubbing the length of my cock, pulling the foreskin back and forth and squeezing my hanging balls. Slowly but surely, the cock was risen and seemed anxious to satisfy my young lover's whims.

Once my cock was turgid, she bent down to kiss the cock-head. She also licked with a slurp the first few drops that had started coming off it. She then slipped down on the bed away from me and took my cock in her warm, wet mouth and started rolling her tongue around it and sucking it. I was beginning to enjoy it and pushed my hands under her dress to caress her smooth ass-cheeks. Rubbing her ass was giving me a joy, which was enhanced by the wonders she was doing with her mouth on my cock. I too wanted to reciprocate and give her more joys.

So, while lying on my back, I slowly slid myself under her, and spread her legs on either side of my chest. She was engrossed in her attentions to my love pole, as I was now admiring her love hole. Her pussy had brownish swollen lips which I caringly parted with my fingers. I saw the most loving pink coloured inviting cunt, though it was closed with another thin cover of her inner cunt lips. I wanted to eat and slurp what was on offer for me. She smelt musky, and her aroma increased my desires to plunder her hole and ravage it with my tongue.

I lifted my head, at the same time pulling her body closer to my gaping mouth. I slurped her cunt lips with a long stroke of tongue. She seemed to like it, since she turned her head to look at what I was up to. Her encouraging smile seemed to tell me to go ahead and relish her pussy feast on offer.

Indeed, what was I waiting for? She was giving me immense pleasure by her warm mouth on my cock and I needed to return the favours. I increased the speed of my strokes of tongue on her pussy, and she, while holding my cock in her mouth, slowly parted her cunt lips with both her hands to give me better access, and allow my tongue to probe her deeper. I was now getting more and more excited, licking her, sucking those love-petals of her cunt, and slowly she rhythmically started swaying her hips, letting me grab her fleshy cunty-lips better.

But I needed to put my tongue into her -- which I did, by jabbing repeatedly at her pink love-hole. She responded by pushing herself deeper on to my face. Though I was almost smothered by her pussy in my face, she further entangled me by tightening her thighs around my head. I was, like in a tight leash, at a point of no return, till I satisfied the enraging lust of my hungry cousin. I was relishing each of those intimate moments.

Suddenly as I was stroking with my tongue over her pussy, she cooed, "Dadda, lick me harder right here," pointing at a little swelling above her love-hole. I grabbed it with my lips. It seemed to respond and appeared to become little bigger, I bit it with my teeth and Simi yelled, "Oh Dadda! it hurts."

I apologised and tenderly caressed that part, her clit, with my tongue, and she whispered, "Now it feels good".

While I continued my slurping, jabbing and sucking her cunt, she was going, as if endlessly, on my cock. Till I felt I could not control myself from erupting. I grabbed her in a tight embrace, pulling her closer on my face, making my strokes of tongue faster and deeper into her. We both were humping each others face, as if pushing our love-hole and love-pole as deep into the others mouth as possible. This continued for a little longer till I shuddered letting my cum release into her mouth. She initially choked with the flood of semen in her mouth and then slowly started swallowing it. At the same time, she was copiously flooded, filling my mouth with her love juices. I was slurping at each drop out of her love-hole thirstily, till she increased her humping movements faster and faster, with more juices flowing out of her cunt. While I was almost spent, having shot in her mouth, she too came and lay down flat on top of me.

We were both, breathless, sweating and transported into a different world. We had discovered the joys of giving pleasure and seeking pleasure with our mouths, while satisfying the thirst of each others love-hole and love-pole.

A little while later, she turned towards me and gave me a tender kiss. She said, "Dadda, we are now on our path of discovering love. We must continue our love making lessons whenever we can."

I could only nod with pleasure, feeling all spent and tired, and we both slowly dozed off, lying into each others arms in our birthday suits.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds