It's A Small World

As I lowered and positioned myself between Val's legs, Val said, "Stick it in a couple of times and get my juices on it."

I did that, I had her juices on my rigid cock.

I looked up and Val said, "Okay leave it out so that Paul can get some pictures of my juices on your cock."

Paul took several pictures of my cock and Val's pussy; some with my cock just at her open entrance, some with my cock-head just in and some with her hand on my shaft with my cock-head rubbing on her clit stud.

Paul moved away and said, "Okay pussy's all yours."

Her pussy sure was wet; her opening was fairly easy to locate with the tip of my cock. I pushed and drove all the way in. I repositioned myself on Val and I stared to fuck her. I sucked on her nipple and fucked her; she had Paul back in her mouth.

Fuck it felt so nice to be fucking Val; even if Paul was there, somehow it made the whole experience less secretive. It gave me a feeling that I could go and fuck Val whenever I wanted to when we get back home.

It had been around ten minutes when Val said, "Take some more picture love!"

I lifted my body off Val and took my cock out and moved sideways to allow Paul to take the pictures. My cock glistened with Val's juices, almost dripped with sticky strands. Paul got his pictures and he went and sat in a chair near the bed.

Val got up turned round and went down on all fours; I moved up behind her, got hold of my cock and rubbed the head along her silver ring lined pussy. I especially rubbed harder and spent more time on her clit and stud.

I left my cock just inside her and grabbed hold of her hips. I pushed in deep all the way, I slapped her arse and took hold of her hips again and started to fuck Val as she started to moan softly with her cries of pleasure.

I looked across to Paul and he flicked through the pictures on the camera. I slapped her arse again; I saw my palm print on her bare buttocks. I leant down and grabbed her boob and started to grope and maul her.

Val started to rub her clit and it wasn't long before she cried out, "Oh yeah, ahh, ahh, ahh, that's it, ahh."

I felt a greater wetter sensation around my cock as I kept the pace up and fucked her. Her arse came back and met me as we collided with a loud flesh on flesh slap on each thrust.

On Val's next orgasm Paul put the camera down and came over to Val and Val started to suck him off. Paul held her head with both hands and fucked away.

Paul fucked her face and I fucked her pussy, I felt great, my cock felt great, Val's pussy felt fantastic. We must have been there for another eight to ten minutes when Paul said, "That's me done," and went back to his camera.

Val looked to me and swallowed Paul's cum; she wiped her lips with the back of her hand and said, "I could live on cum."

I fucked Val and slapped her arse every so often and Paul kept taking more pictures from various positions and distances. There were several occasions when he changed lenses and took images of my cock going into Val close up.

I was there and told Val, "I cumming."

Val said, "Keep it there; keep your cock in me."

I fucked away and then I grabbed her arse and pulled her close so she could not escape. I blew my load and pulled out and moments later I plunged back in deep and blasted again. I let go of five or six loads which dribbled out of Val's pussy as she fell forward. Paul took several more pictures of her cream-pie and my glistening drooped cock with a long strand of cum on it.

I too flopped to the side of Val and we both heaved and puffed.

Paul commented, "Good one Mike, I'm sure Val enjoyed that."

Val said nothing; she placed a hand on my thigh and lightly slapped it three or four times.

I was about to get up and leave when Val said, "Stay, sleep here."

I looked across to Paul and he to me, he said, "If Val wants you to stay its fine with me."

So I did, we all three slept, Val in the middle. I was so tired and sexually fulfilled I fell asleep straight away. We must have slept for about three hours when I was awoken by Val who cried softly, "Ahh, ahh, yes, fuck yes."

I was not sure what time it was, I opened my eyes and Paul was on top of Val, fucking her. Val noticed I was awake and said, "Sorry Mike, did I wake you?"

God those two were made for each other, they fucked at every opportunity. I shook my head and said, "No I need to go to the loo anyway."

I got up to go to the loo and noticed the time was five thirty, I had to go shower, change and off to a meeting.

As I got back from the loo, they were still fucking, Val looked over to me and I said, "I need to get off now. Need to prepare some things for a meeting."

I was stood by the bed and Val reached out and took hold of my hand, she lightly squeezed it.

Val was flushed, she could hardly get a word out as Paul fucked her hard, with every thrust Val's head hit the head-board, Val said, "Would you like to... before you go?"

I said, "You know I'd love to, but let Paul finish."

She laughed and said, "He'll be ages yet, he won't mind if you want a quick fuck. I'll get you hard."

Paul never missed a stroke, he kept fucking Val and looked across to me and said, "You want to..."

I took my hand away from Val and said, "You're very tempting, but no, I really need to get going."

I left Val and Paul fucking away.

I had to ask one of the cleaning staff to let me back into my room.

Val had told me earlier that although the room was booked for the whole week, they were not going to be there for a few days, but would be back towards the end of the week.

The next few days went by very slowly, I missed Val, and I missed getting my cock into her. Val had sent me some pictures to my phone. She said the images of her cream-pie were the ones of my doing. I jerked off to those on several occasions.

During the middle of the week I had a free morning so I had a lay in. The meeting was not due to start till the afternoon, but I knew it would go on till late. And it did, it was nine thirty when I parked up in the hotel car park. I walked to the front entrance and as I looked at my phone a text message was on it.

It was from Val, "We're back, bring two bottles of champagne up. Use the key card to let yourself in."

I thought two bottles? They must be thirsty.

I went to the bar and got the champagne, I went to my room first to shower and rejuvenate myself. I didn't bother with any clothes, I only put the robe on, grabbed the bottles and the key card, and that time I remembered to take mine as well.

I got to the door and almost thought I should knock before I entered, it seemed rude not to. But then I was instructed by Val to let myself in. So I did; I went in and immediately was hit by the aroma of sex that filled the room, soft moans, female. I could not see the bed as it was around the corner from the short entry corridor.

I paced softly through barefoot and it became apparent that there was another female in the room apart from the familiar cries of pleasure from Val. I got to the corner and put my head around to look.

I was right, I felt like an intruder, a fly on the wall. I saw a black man raised above Val; he had his arms and legs stretched out so that their bodies did not touch. Val had her knees by her head and the most prominent sight was that black man's cock which slid in and out of Val, he was a big fucking bastard, long thick cock, even from where I stood I could see that. He slid in and out, holy shit it was like a piston in an engine.

I knew I had a nice cock at nine inches, but that bastard out did even me.

Next to them were Paul and a quite petite lady, Paul lay on the bed and the lady who was white and had short blond hair, rode Paul.

I thought I should turn around and go. I did not think I was needed there.

Just as I was about to remove my head from the corner, Val shouted out, "Mike, come in, come in."

None of them stopped what they were doing, but all of them turned to look at me, the black man turned his head nodded to say 'Hi' and then turned back to Val like they were just having a cup of tea.

Paul rose up and said, "Ah good you brought the plonk."

He slapped the lady on her hip and said, "Let's have a drink."

The lady got off and Paul grabbed the ladies' hand and brought her across to me. He grabbed a bottle and said, "This is Lil, Joe's wife, that's Joe over there."

As Paul walked away with a bottle he said, "Lil, say hi to Mike."

Lil was not tall at all she had to look up a long way and then she said, "Hi Mike." She had a very mousy like voice, sweet and high pitched.

She grabbed the cord on my robe and slowly undid the knot and opened the front. I had nothing on and my cock was limp, as I felt inadequate next to her husband.

She took hold of the other bottle I had and placed it to one side. She went behind me and slipped off my robe from my back. Joe turned around while he still shafted Val, he must have saw how nervous I was stood there, and he said, "Relax buddy, enjoy, Val's told us to be expecting you to come along." He had a really deep gravelly voice.

Lil took my hand and walked me over to the bed, she pushed me so that I sat on the edge and she dropped to her knees and without any further introduction, she took hold of my still limp cock and started to blow me off.

I watched Paul as he opened the champagne, just then Val shouted out, "Fuck, fuck, ahh," and the loud pop of the cork off the bottle completed Val's orgasm.

My cock was hard with the help of Lil; she looked up and said, "Nice cock."

I was not sure she actually meant that, her husband was the one in the room with the 'Nice cock,' I thought.

She spat on it and rubbed it along my shaft; she peeled my foreskin back and spat on the head. She stood and pushed on my chest and said, "Let's start with a ride."

I pushed myself back, exactly where Paul was; Lil came across and straddled over me. She took hold of my cock and guided it into herself as she lowered. Fucking hell, although Paul's cock had been here only moments ago, she was beautifully tight, an exquisite fit for my cock, amazing.

She took me all in and I was still amazed at her tightness, as she must have had her husband over there the 'Mandingo' in her pussy all day long.

Another cry from Val, "Oh yeah, yes, yes, yes, ahhh."

Val brought her legs down, she slapped Joe lightly with both hands to the side of his hips and said, "Have a break big boy; Fuck, I need one."

Joe retracted his cock, I watched in amazement as it came out of Val's pussy. It was like extracting a long fat rod, inch by inch, and it was never ending. That was a fucking cock, a cock made for fucking with. It was at least a foot long I had never seen one in the flesh, a live foot long cock. And to add insult to injury it was thicker than mine, I thought I was well thick, not long, granted, but I'm thick and that guy was thicker.

Joe got off Val and stood by the bed; Val turned her head to me and gave me a long deep sensual kiss while Lil still rode me, Val said, "Glad you came."

She got off the bed and both Joe and Val walked over to Paul and sat on a sofa. Paul handed out the champagne.

Lil started to move faster, she came down and lay on top, her head went down the side of mine and she whispered in my ear, "Don't think about his, as I said, you've got a nice cock. Fuck me with it."

She rose back up and slammed down on my cock a few times, then ground her pussy onto my groin. She flicked her hips back and forth with my cock fully in her. And just as she shouted, "Ahh yes, fuck, yes." The light from Paul's camera flashed across our bodies.

Lil rolled off me and lay by my side. Val got up and stood between Joe's legs, with her back to him. She grabbed his spear and stuck it up her, she must have only taken half of him and she started to move up and down on his big cock. Val placed her hands on her slightly bent knees and circled her arse, which made Joe's cock move in and out and in circles as well.

Val called me over and licked my cock; it had Lil's cunt juices on it, Val looked up and said, "She's sweet, isn't she!" then started to suck me off.

In the meantime Paul had put his camera down and was dogging Lil over the side of the bed.

We went on for ages; both Lil and Val went through at least a couple more orgasms each. Then Paul grabbed Lil's arse and blew several loads into Lil's pussy.

Val took my cock out and asked, "You there."

I looked down and said, "Nearly, not quite."

She let go of my cock and said, "Go, blow it in to Lil."

Lil jumped onto the bed on her back and opened her legs. I went across and slid right into her. Paul's cum dribbled out as my cock went into her. She felt very slippery, she wrapped her legs around my back and I was very close, I grabbed both her tits and fucked her harder and faster. I felt my cock-head getting hotter and hotter. Val shouted out from the other side, "Fuck her Mike, give her your loads as well."

I did, I fucked and fucked her and she hit back hard with her hips and pulled me in tight with her legs. I was there, I buried my cock deep as my hands slipped round to her back and held her tight to me, I let go of a hell of a lot of cum, I blasted five then six loads, holy shit it felt great.

Paul took pictures of us both from all angles. I withdrew and Paul took pictures of Lil's double cream-pie.

I sat on the bed and looked across to Val and Joe, then Joe said, "Come on Val let's get this done."

Val stepped away from Joe's cock and Joe got up and lay on the floor. Val jumped straight onto him and I could not believe she actually got all his cock into her, lucky bastard, and lucky Val as well.

They started slow but very quickly picked up the pace and fucked in frenzy. Paul that time had the camera set to record video and captured the whole event of his wife being fucked and fucked to orgasm by that mighty black cock.

Val had another orgasm she shouted out and slapped on Joe's chest. And then Joe grabbed Val's hips and rammed his cock up high, he lifted his arse high above the floor and took Val with him. He must have blown an enormous load, I saw it ooze out of Val's pussy as he pumped again and again, Val shouted out, "Fuck, that feels great, more, blow it all fuck yeahh."

I went and helped Val off of Joe's cock and we all then sat around on the sofa, there was not enough seating for all of us on the sofa, so Lil sat on my lap with her legs outstretched over Paul. Val sat on Joe with her legs over the end on the sofa. We all had a drink of the bubbly stuff. We needed the respite.

That's when Val told me that it was Joe and Lil they were waiting for the other day, but had problems with their car and that's why they could not make it.

We sat and chatted more and then Val took Lil over to the bed and had a girly session. We boys watched the girls, they licked and sucked cum out of each other and then kissed while they fingered one another's pussies.

They spread some cum on to their tits and rubbed them together and then performed a scissors act for us lads. Paul took more pictures.

We did have another fuck session, and that time I wanted Val and I told the others that too. So I ended up exclusively with Val till I blasted my cum into her delightful pussy.

Lil fucked Paul and blew off her husband and at the end of that, cum was everywhere, all over the bed and us.

We had another two nights like that. I was amazed I could concentrate at my meetings.

And then when we got home...

Well that's another story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds