• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • It's Good to be a Mature Man Ch. 03

It's Good to be a Mature Man Ch. 03

12

Mark put his phone down and gave a sigh of relief. Cybil had been over eight times in the past three weeks and while none of the sessions matched the intensity of their first encounter, he was still beginning to feel his fifty six years. So when she called to tell him she was going home to the bay area for the weekend and had decided to stay a few extra days, he wasn't completely disappointed.

The phone rang again, Mark thought it might be his friend Tony, but when he looked at his caller ID, he was shocked by the name he saw...Darlene.

Darlene was Mark's ex wife, they were divorced for over twenty five years, she remarried, but he never did. They actually became friends after the divorce, but when she moved to New Mexico they kind of lost contact with each other.

"Hey, long time since I heard from you, what's up?"

"Hello to you too."

"Sorry...hello...how are you?"

"I doing good. How about you?"

"Never been better." Mark and Darlene had been on good terms, but he was still a little leery as to why she might be calling him now.

"You're probably wondering why I'm calling."

"I'm guessing it's not because you are nostalgic and you want to hook up sometime."

"You're right, but it's actually not terribly far off. I'm heading out your way on for a meeting Monday and was wondering if you could put me up Sunday and Monday nights."

"Sure, the guest room will be ready and waiting for you. Will Bob be joining you? We have a new bar-b-q place he would love."

"No...ah...Bob and I have split up. He's now living with some twenty two year old woman in Sante Fe. The divorce should be final any day now."

"I'm really sorry to hear that. I thought you two were a good match."

"We were, but things change and anyway the good news is now I can move back to Cali, which is where I want to be. My meeting is actually a job interview."

"Ok then, well I'll see you Sunday. Oh, ah...what time do you think you'll get here?"

"Probably late afternoon."

"Okay, well I could whip up some Chicken Alfredo for you; it used to be your favorite."

"That would be very nice. I'll look forward to that, see you Sunday."

"Right, see you Sunday."

Mark began thinking about Darlene, when they were married she was an attractive woman, long straight blond hair and nice figure, maybe a couple pounds overweight. Darlene was short, barely five foot tall, but had big breasts for such a little body. But after the divorce she cut her hair short and started working out and lost about ten pounds, which made her breasts look even bigger. She had even entered some fitness contests and finished near the top. Mark hadn't seen her in about twelve years, but she had looked awesome then, she would be 57 now and Mark wondered if she still looked as good. He'd find out Sunday evening.

The rest of Mark's week went very slow, but finally Sunday afternoon arrived and at 3:30 the doorbell rang. Mark opened the door and Darlene was standing there more beautiful than ever, her blonde hair had given way to something that Mark thought was called frosted, kind of different shades of gray and silver. Whatever it was called, Mark found it to be stunningly beautiful. Darlene had maintained her shape as well, if anything she was a tad thinner than the last time he saw her.

"Hello beautiful!"

"Hello to you too." Darlene reached up and embraced Mark with a big hug.

"How did I ever let such a beautiful woman get away from me?"

"I think when she was younger, she was a real bitch."

"Well, there is that. Of course, her husband was a bit of an asshole too."

"You can say that again and again...anyway are we going to stand out here all day or you're going to invite me in."

"Oh, you'd like to come inside..."

Mark picked up Darlene's bag and took it inside, waving her to follow him. Darlene wanted to take a little time to freshen up before dinner and so Mark left her to go work on dinner. Dinner was nice, Darlene told Mark about how Bob had started cheating on her and finally he started shacking up with this young woman he had met online. Their son had joined the Air Force and was at least considering making a career out of it. Darlene had allowed herself to get really depressed about the whole thing, but pulled herself out of a hole when she decided to move back to California and look for work. She was excited about her interview the next day, a great job with a bigger salary than she had ever seen, but wanted to cautious that she didn't get her hopes too high, in case she didn't get the job.

Darlene asked Mark a lot of questions as well, why didn't he ever remarry? (Almost did twice. Just didn't work out.) Was he seeing anyone? (There's this twenty two year old girl.) What the hell is it with you old guys and twenty two year old women? (Don't want to speak for anyone else, but for me it's just about the sex.) What else could it be? (Probably nothing.)

After dinner Darlene helped Mark clean up and then asked if there was a safe place she could run nearby as it was getting dark. Mark took her to a local high school where she ran a few laps around the soccer field. They returned home and Mark made some decaf coffee while Darlene showered. They watched television for a bit and Darlene went to her room and read a book. Mark watched Sports Center and went to bed himself.

Darlene's interview was in the afternoon and so Mark was off to work before she emerged from her room. They had agreed that they would visit an old favorite tavern for dinner that night, even though Mark warned her that the food wasn't as good as it used to be.

Mark returned home from work the same time Darlene was returning from her interview. Mark waited to walk in the apartment until Darlene caught up. "How did it go?"

"Better than I could have dreamed!" Darlene grabbed Mark by the arm and pulled herself close to him. "We need to discuss something over dinner."

Just then Mark's neighbor, Marie, was coming out of her apartment. Mark introduced Darlene as his friend, Marie was cordial, but said she needed to get going.

"This is my friend, Darlene, there's something going on between the two of you isn't there?"

"Something went on between the two of us, but I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay, well then get ready to go to Flynn's. I want to tell you all about the interview."

They got ready and headed to the little bar a couple of miles down the road. Darlene talked about how everything in the interview seemed to go well. The job would be hard, sometimes fifty five to sixty hours a week and travel would be required about a quarter of the time, but she was certain she could handle that part of it. They got to the bar and found a table where they could talk.

"Well it all sounds great, when will you find out if you get the job?"

"That's what we need to discuss. They want me back for a second interview tomorrow, so I was wondering if I could stay an extra night."

"No problem, I'm really enjoying your company."

"Thanks, I'm enjoying my time here too. Do you ever think that maybe we should have stuck it out and things would have worked out?"

"Believe this or not, but I think about that all the time." Mark was stretching the truth a bit, but he had on occasion wondered if they gave up on each other too easily.

"Really, you were never one to dwell on the past."

"I didn't say I dwell on it, just wonder if I screwed things up."

"You, I think I was the one that messed things up."

"I guess you're right."

"Oh, the one time I want you to disagree with me, you say I'm right, you never say that I'm right."

They both laughed pretty hard at this. Then Mark continued, "I think there was more than enough blame to go around. I just remember that we had a lot of good times too and maybe we should have focused more on those and less on the problems."

Darlene reached across the table and squeezed Mark's hand. "I think so too; it's a shame we took so long to figure that out." They sat quietly for a moment just staring into each other's eyes.

Their food came and they spent the rest of their mealtime discussing the good times they had when they were together. Darlene even brought up a couple of their love making adventures that Mark thought she despised, one in her parents backyard, where she was concerned they would get caught and another time when he snuck her into the men's rest room at a restaurant. Mark commented that he wouldn't have the guts to do that sort of thing anymore, to which Darlene commented that ruined her plans for the rest of the evening. They both laughed again.

There was a lot of laughter and a few serious moments during dinner and the drive back to the apartment. Darlene got ready for bed and came out and gave Mark a big hug and thanked him for a wonderful evening. Mark leaned down to give his ex-wife a kiss and was surprised with how intense the return kiss was. But when he went for more, she turned her head away and said she needed to get some rest for her important day without looking at him.

When they had been married Mark thought he could read her quite well, but now he wasn't so sure. Maybe he hadn't been as good at reading her as he thought he was or maybe she had changed. Both things were probably true.

The next morning Mark was ready for work and he heard Darlene in the shower. He opened the door to the guest bathroom an inch and said he was leaving and wished her good luck. Darlene asked him to wait a minute, turned the water off and opened the door. She was standing with a towel covering her front.

She wanted to know if it would be alright for her to make dinner for them, what time he expected to be back and where the best grocery store was. Mark answered her questions while trying to get a view from the side. Darlene knew what he was doing and told him to get to work while she finished her shower. She turned around and gave Mark a quick glance of her naked body as she closed the shower curtain. Mark was quite impressed!

Mark was distracted at work all day and was worried he wasn't going to meet the deadline for the project he was working on. While it was common for others in the company to miss deadlines, Mark rarely did. He decided he would work over the weekend if necessary, even if that meant that he wouldn't be able to see Cybil. He wondered if he was developing some feeling for Darlene that was making him avoid Cybil. He decided he was over thinking things and needed to just let everything play out.

Finally it was almost five and Mark headed home. Darlene's car was already there. When he walked into his apartment there was a bottle of wine, two glasses and a cheese and cracker plate on the table. Darlene came out of the guest room wearing a pair of cut off jeans and loose top. Mark was pretty sure there was no bra. Mark wondered if Darlene remembered he would often want her to dress like that and that when she did it usually led to sex.

"Guess what?" she exclaimed running toward him and giving him a big hug.

"You got the job."

"I got the job!"

"That's great." Mark pulled Darlene close to him and just held her in an embrace for a moment.

"Let's pour a glass of wine and I'll tell you all about it."

Mark opened the bottle of wine, a more expensive bottle then Mark usually bought. He poured two glasses and went and sat on the couch. Darlene sat on the other end of the couch and pulled her feet up.

"I'm so excited. It's with a big marketing firm that has a lot of corporate accounts. I'll be assigned one corporate account with multiple locations, that's where the travel comes in and be responsible for research as to how effective their marketing program is. I pass that info on to the marketing rep and he then uses it to develop new strategies."

"Are going to work for John Barnhart?"

"Barnhart and Associates, yes why do you know them?"

"We've sent some clients their way." Mark worked for a consulting firm that would evaluate struggling companies' business practices and propose a plan to increase their profits. "If we discover someone's marketing program isn't effective we often recommend Barnhart and when we do we almost always get really positive feedback from our client."

"I'm not surprised it just seemed like a first class organization."

"I think they let their employees work from home."

"They told me about fifty percent of the time, twenty five percent on the road and twenty five percent in the office."

"I wish I could talk Tim into doing that, but he wants us close by so he can talk to us face to face whenever he wants. So when do you start?"

"They told me I can take my time relocating, but there is a week long orientation that I need to be here for in three weeks and I was hoping I could stay here."

"Of course you can. I don't have any travel plans for awhile, so it should all be good."

"You are wonderful, thanks so much. Are you ready for dinner?"

Darlene continued to discuss the details of her new job with Mark over dinner. Mark was very attentive, something that he wouldn't have been when they were married. Darlene took note.

They finished the bottle of wine with dinner and Darlene produced a second, which Mark opened and filled their glasses. They toasted to a brilliant career ahead. Mark started clearing the dishes, but Darlene hugged him as hard as she could and said that she had thought she'd never be this happy again.

Mark looked down and Darlene looked deep into his gaze. Mark leaned in for a kiss and Darlene's lips rose to meet his. She wrapped her hands behind Mark's neck and thrust her tongue into Mark's mouth. They continued to kiss passionately.

Mark began to tug at Darlene's top and she stepped back for a moment and peeled it off for him. They embraced again and kissed deeply while Mark fondled Darlene's breasts. He could not believe that a woman her age had such firm breasts.

Darlene stepped back again, this time to unbutton Mark's shirt. But she didn't stop there and started undoing his belt. Mark's pants dropped to the floor and Darlene pulled his underwear down to his knees and started kissing him again. Mark freed himself from his pants and underwear and thought about how silly it looked for him to be standing there in just his socks. He managed to peel them off with his feet as Darlene led him to a chair at the kitchen table. Sitting down, Darlene straddled Mark's legs and pushing his hard penis into his stomach she pushed her breasts into his chest and was kissing him even harder than before.

Darlene was still wearing her cutoffs, but after a few minutes of passionate kissing, stood up and unbuttoned them and slid then down around her hips. The fact that she was not wearing underwear told Mark their sex might have been planned.

Darlene climbed back on top of Mark and inserted his hard cock inside her. Mark had wondered if she was still as tight as she had been and now knew the answer was yes. Darlene went back to locking her and Mark's lips together for a moment before starting to push her hips up and starting an almost gyro effect, up, down, forward and back. Mark tried to hold back, but it was pointless and he quickly exploded inside Darlene's tight pussy.

"I'm sorry, that was just so awesome I couldn't hold back."

"I'll take it as a complement." Darlene reached over and took a sip of wine leaving Mark's now softening cock inside her. "I'm going to shower and clean all that stuff you just put inside me and them we're going to the bedroom and you're going to give me one of your world class massages."

Mark knew what she wanted and while he wasn't thrilled about licking a pussy he had just shot full of cum, he trusted that she would clean herself up and it would be fine. Mark cleaned himself up, finished his glass of wine and went to the bed to wait for Darlene. A few minutes later she appeared at his door. She was wearing a lacy pink baby doll set.

"That looks a lot like something I bought you about a hundred years ago."

"That's because it is something you bought me about a hundred years ago."

"That's just weird, did you wear it for Bob?"

"Bob was an asshole, he didn't like lingerie, couldn't understand why anyone would spend money of something you were just going to take off anyway. But, let's not talk about Bob. I saved this as memory of our good times, the times when you were a romantic and I wasn't so bitchy."

"I wish you would quit being so hard on yourself." Mark said as he motioned for her to lie beside him. He started rubbing the back of her neck. "There was plenty of blame to go around. But, what I want to know did you pack that because you were you planning this all along?"

Darlene laughed, "Yes this is all just an elaborate plan to seduce you. No, I put this in my suitcase and then took it out a dozen times. I was really just planning on showing you that I kept it, not that I was going to wear it. Not shut up and give me a massage"

Mark followed her order. He rubbed her back, then the back of her legs, before finishing up with a nice butt rub. Next Mark invited her to roll over and he massaged the front of her legs and then her stomach. Mark reached under her top and began massaging her breasts, and then he reached a hand down inside the panty and started rubbing her clitoris. After a few moments of this he stretched farther down and found her hole and inserted a finger. Unlike Cybil, there wasn't room for a second.

Mark leaned forward for a kiss and then slid down between her legs and removed her panties. He then nestled his face between her legs and inserted his tongue inside her pussy and licked upward. He continued working her hole and her clitoris with his tongue, stopping occasionally to suck her feminine lips gently. Darlene was in heaven, not one given to make a lot of noise in bed she was enjoying herself immensely while only letting out a few light moans or maybe more like she was purring.

Mark moved the focus of his tongue to her clitoris and inserted a finger into her hole. He remembered that Darlene liked to have pressure placed on the upper part of her vaginal cannel. As he did he felt Darlene tense up and he continued to increase his intensity till finally Darlene had a powerful orgasm.

Mark continued to work her clitoris, but Darlene pushed him off of her and said it was good. Mark stretched our next to her and embraced her. Darlene put an arm around Mark's neck and pulled him close for a kiss. They kept their embrace for a few moments and then Mark felt Darlene's hand reaching down between his legs, massaging his penis. Mark rolled over on his back and Darlene lowered her body so she could rub his balls and stroke his cock at the same time while resting her head on his stomach. It didn't take too long before Mark started getting hard again,

Darlene leaned forward and kissed the head of the cock in her hand. She glanced at Mark and shot him a sly smile before pushing her lips over his cock. During their marriage Darlene would rarely suck his cock, but now she did it willingly.

Mark laid back and enjoyed. He was very hard again, but Darlene continued to work it. Mark was beginning to wonder if she was trying to make him cum in her mouth when she stopped and straddled his hips and inserted his cock in her pussy.

She pushed her self all the way down his shaft. She stopped for a moment and just held Mark's large, seven plus inch, cock inside her. She closed her eyes and leaned back.

"I forgot what it feels like to have a real cock inside me." With that she began riding Mark's hard cock. Mark reached forward and massaged her clitoris. After a few minutes Darlene began to tense up and then ride him with more intensity till she had another orgasm. Darlene rolled over rested a moment and then lifted her ass in the air, inviting Mark to fuck her doggy style.

"Still your favorite?" Darlene said smiling at Mark.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • It's Good to be a Mature Man Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds