It's Good to be a Mature Man Ch. 03

"Still my favorite." Mark replied as he positioned himself behind her and inserted his cock inside her pussy. Mark started pumping her slowly, but her tight pussy felt so good he quickly picked up the pace and was soon pumping her hard. Mark came and then collapsed beside her.

Darlene got up and went to the kitchen and brought their glasses of wine back to the room. They sat together and finished drinking wine, not saying much, but just enjoying each other's presence.

They soon called it night and climbed in to bed together embraced and fell asleep in each other's arms. They woke early the next morning, Mark started making some advances, but Darlene rebuffed him. Saying she really needed to get going and that she would be in touch regarding the week she was going to spend with him for her orientation.

Mark was concerned that she was regretting last night and that his hope that there might repeat performances would be dashed. His concern must have shown on his face because Darlene took his face in her hands and said, "Don't worry, there will be plenty of good fucking when I come back, Maybe we can sneak over to my parents place and do it in the garden under the stars."

"But it's not your parent's house anymore."

"That makes it even more exciting."

Mark was pretty sure she was joking, but he still had something to look forward to. Mark watched her tight ass as she walked to the shower and said under his breath, "something to look forward to indeed."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 142 milliseconds