Jack Learns to Like BBWs

"Cum inside me. Fill me with your hot spunk. Use me. Fuck me. I'm yours to use. Fill me up. Fuck me now".

As Tracy said that, Jack pushed his big rod into her. Sophie could almost feel the electricity watching them. It was as if they both had an electrical shock. Jack moaned loudly as his cock entered Tracy, and Tracy almost yelled with pleasure as she felt his cock slide into her. She felt like it was her destiny to be fucked by Jack, and her pussy tightened around his cock as it pushed in deep inside her: all the way.

Jack couldn't believe how good it felt. His hands naturally grabbed onto Tracy's big arse and he felt her warm soft thighs and bum give way as his muscular thighs and hips pushed into them. All the girls he had fucked at university were conquests, taken because he was trying to prove that with his perfectly honed body he could have the girls who looked like they'd stepped out of a fashion magazine. But this was something different. This was so intense: it was like a completely different experience. He was mesmerized by Tracy's lush curves, and her pussy felt tighter, juicer and more amazing round his cock than anything he'd felt before. He knew it wouldn't be long before he pumped his cum into Tracy, and he didn't care how long he lasted. He only knew he needed to cum; to fill her up with his juice.

Tracy could feel his strong hands on her, could feel the muscles of his thighs tight under the denim, pushing into her bum, as he spread her cheeks wider with each thrust, wanting to get deeper inside her. She couldn't see his muscled torso, but she could picture it, and she could feel the strength of his hips as he thrust inside her. She knew she was going to cum, and soon, but she wanted to hold off. She wanted to feel his sperm shooting up inside her and she was afraid if she came too soon she would be distracted. It was the most important thing in her mind... to have his cum inside her, to feel it, to know it was spurting into her, using her, filling her.

She started to moan, loudly. In between the moans, Jack could hear her.

"Cum..... Cum..... Cum inside me."

"Fill... me."

"Spurt.... into.... me."

She was getting closer and closer. She was trying to hold it off, but she couldn't. Then she heard Jack, heard his breath getting heavier. Heard him grunting with each thrust, louder each time. Heard his orgasm building, heard it in his voice. And felt it. Felt his cock penetrating deeper each time. Felt it growing even bigger inside her. Felt it opening her up wider and deeper.

Sophie's finger was a blur. She was so close too. Whatever wicked strange desires lurking in her brain that had caused her to make this happen, they were completely driving her mad now that she was watching it happen. She was watching her brother and she could see he was seconds away from cumming. She was watching her best friend, watching her being fucked hard and deep from behind by her muscly, fit younger brother, and her pussy was almost exploding as she watched, and rubbed, and fingered herself.

Suddenly she saw it. Jack pulled out almost completely, paused as if gathering his strength, and then slid back in all the way with one fast ecstatic stroke, and then he stopped there, grunting. She could tell he was pumping his hot cum into Tracy's cunt. She wondered if Tracy had remembered her pill - because she knew there was no condom. She'd seen her brother's naked engorged cock slide into Tracy bareback. They hadn't had time or enough control to do anything but fuck, certainly not waste time fumbling for a johnny. Tracy erupted. Her moans turned to yells as the orgasm she had been holding off hit her like a steam train. Her whole body arched and then buckled, her arse quivering, her breasts wobbling and shuddering as her body moved with the orgasm.

Jack pulled out a bit and then rammed his cock back in deep again, another big spurt of cum pumping deep into Tracy's big body.

Sophie's knees buckled as she came. It was so intense she nearly slumped to the floor as the orgasm pulsed through her. It felt like her whole body was cumming, not just her clit and pussy.

Tracy was floating. She had managed it. She had held off until she felt Jack's cock thicken as the cum sped along it, and then she felt it spurt right up into her. She could almost feel the sperm swimming deeper inside her. It felt like a flood inside her. It felt like Jack had saved up his cum for weeks. She started to cum. Then she felt him pull back and thrust in again. She could feel another big spurt of cum squirting into her. She had been wrong. Despite her own orgasm she felt every drop of it. In fact her own orgasm seemed to make her pussy squeeze tight around Jack's cock and it felt even more intense. The orgasm was amazing, but even better was the feeling for her that she had pleased him, made him cum; that her lush body had been satisfying for his lean muscular one; that his cum was now inside her. How good it felt to be used, to be the one submitting instead of all those submissive men who had begged to cum in her. She realized that she had previously craved the power over them because she was insecure about her body. With Jack it was the opposite. She knew he wanted her, she knew he had cum inside her, and that it wasn't her choice, that she had been thoroughly used.

For a moment all was quiet.

The whole thing, from the moment Sophie left the room until Jack had spurted into Tracy's eager pussy had only taken 3 minutes. The best three minutes of either of their lives. The most intense amazing three minutes. Three minutes of intense pleasure.

Sophie sucked her fingers clean, and then she snuck back out. She put her key back in the door and walked into the lobby, and then the living room, neither noisy nor quiet, but saying loudly enough to be heard:

"I've forgotten to bring my purse... Oh my god! What is happening?"

Jack was still inside Tracy, as Sophie knew he would be. She knew exactly what was happening; what had happened, and why. But she wanted to catch them at it. To let them know she knew. To see how they would react.

Jack looked over his shoulder at his sister. He was a bit dazed, but the whole thing seemed to have brought out something new in him. He slowly pulled out of Tracy, grabbing her bra off the couch where it lay and using it to wipe his cock clean. He didn't hide his cock from his sister, but he didn't flaunt it either. His cock was still thick, half mast, and he used his hand to guide it into his pants as he pulled up his jeans and zipped them up.

"Your slut friend here needed my cum inside her," he said to Sophie. "I hope you don't mind." Then turning to Tracy he said: "Pull your knickers up, my cum is dripping out of you."

Sophie smiled as Tracy obediently pulled up her knickers and then pulled the cum stained bra back onto her breasts and did it up. She didn't seem to mind the treatment - she was looking at Jack like a puppy.

"Right," said Sophie, "I'll go get those pizzas now. You two must be starving!"

END OF PART 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds