Jackie Ch. 02

Jackie went rigid. She knew Patty knew about the day before. How else would Patty know about Jackie's preference for cognac to brace her coffee? I smiled. That's my girl, let's cut straight to the chase. No beating around the bush with this girl, no sir.

Patty patted Jackie on her thigh and said, "It's OK honey. It's OK. I am just mad I wasn't here to join the two of you."

Jackie breathed again but took about half of the cognac laced coffee I gave her in one swallow, looking first at me and then at Patty and then back at me hoping someone would clue her in to what was going on.

Patty took a sip of coffee and then began to lay out our lives to Jackie. I sat in the love seat and watched the two of them. Patty told her everything, her first bi affair, how turned on she was watching me with other women or hearing about, how we shared girl friends, etc. etc. I could tell from her body language Jackie was getting turned on as Patty spared no details.

When Patty finished Jackie just sat there. I about half expected her to bolt for the door. But finally she said, "Holy shit! Holy shit! I can't believe this."

Jackie turned to me and asked, "Is this the 'long story' you told me about yesterday when you told me not to worry about your wife?"

I grinned and nodded my head.

"Holy shit!"

Patty took that moment to reach over and cup Jackie's face in her hand and begin kissing her. Jackie tensed at first but quickly started returning the kiss. I had to give it to Patty she was great at getting women into her clutches and Jackie was caught and would never go back from today. Their kissing turned into some heavy petting as Patty's hands began to explore Jackie's sensuous body. The kissing stopped and Patty sat back. Jackie leaned over and began kissing Patty again, being the aggressor this time. Being in total control, Patty broke the kiss, grabbed Jackie's hand and helped her off the couch, saying, "Let's move this upstairs."

The two of them headed up the stairs and I hung back for a few moments, just long enough to enjoy the view of the two of them going up the stairs. My cock got rock hard just watching the two of them climb the stairs.

As I reach the landing area the two girls were standing in front of the king-size bed and Patty was helping Jackie out of her sweater. Jackie's arms were stretched over her head revealing her luscious firm 36C breasts and the pink nipples stood straight out, hard as pebbles giving an alluring look around her tan lines. The sweater was tossed to the floor and Patty instantly had one then both of Jackie's tits in her hands, her fingers gentlely rolling the nipples around in her fingers. Jackie's head tilted her head back and her body gave a slight shudder. Patty reached around behind Jackie and the black skirt hit the floor around her feet and she kicked it away standing there nude except for her garter, hose and high heels. Patty got her first look at Jackie's dark trimmed pussy and I could almost hear her licking her lips.

Jackie wasted no time in undressing Patty, the sweat top was quickly over her head and on the floor giving Jackie her first glance at what I've always consider the most beautiful, sexiest tits in the world, her pink nipples just begging for attention which they soon got as Jackie grabbed both and begin squeezing them gentlely and teasing her nipples. Jackie grabbed the waist band of Patty's pants and slowly slid them down, her breasts briefly touching Patty's as she lowered the pants to the floor. Patty kicked off her shoes and the two stood together naked for the first time.

They began kissing again and soon tumbled onto the bed locked in their embrace. Not surprisingly, Patty was the leader and lowered her beautiful face down to Jackie's breasts and began sucking, licking and nibbling on first one and then the other. Jackie was beginning to moan and wiggle from the pleasures she was receiving. Patty let her hand start to drift down Jackie's stomach and her legs instantly started to spread allowing easier access to her pussy. Patty teased her running her soft hand up and down her thighs just above the hose, tracing her nails up and down to just below her soft mound and back to the top of the hose. Jackie's moans increased as Patty kept up her assault on her breast.

When Patty first touched her pussy, Jackie turned rigid for a brief second, her head popping up off the bed to get a brief glimpse of the lovely lady touching her body in a way it had never been touched before. Patty slowly began to explore the fresh hot pussy before her and slowly started to finger fuck Jackie, teasing her clit making her loose what control of her body she had.

As Patty began to finger fuck Jackie in earnest my cock was trying to burst from the restraint of my jeans. I dropped the jeans and boxers and tossed the sweatshirt off to the side in the pile of clothes the girls had started and gentlely sat on the edge of the bed. Jackie reached out and grabbed my hand, holding it tightly and looked lovingly into my eyes, not saying a word, her eyes telling me of the wonders she was experiencing.

Jackie's pressure on my hand and her moans and twitching told me she was close to her first orgasm and then it was there just like the day before, the glazed look, the body convulsing and moving uncontrollable as deep from within waves of pleasure cascaded across her. Patty didn't stop the finger fucking until Jackie had relaxed a little, coming down slightly from the top of the mountain. With no more delay, Patty had her head between Jackie's legs and began her tongue attack on the sopping wet pleasure in front of her. As Patty's tongue hit her clit for the first time Jackie let out a soft shriek and almost crushed my hand. I leaned over and kissed her at first softly and then hard while letting my hand drift down to caress Patty's sweet ass.

I shifted position so I could get a taste of Jackie's wonderful tits and began to suck and nibble on her erect nipples myself. With me loving her tits and Patty completely immersed in her pussy Jackie was racing toward another orgasm. She reached out and wrapped her hand around might erect cock and started to stroke it softly at first and then almost trying to jerk it off as she got closer to her point of eruption. Patty was lost in pleasuring the sweet pussy in front of her and I could hear her muffled moans coming from between Jackie's legs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh....damm........ohhhhhhhhhhhh I am going to cummmmmmmmmmm....." Jackie yelled as loud as I had heard her. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...I can't take any more.......Ohhhhhhhhhhh Patty suck my pussy make me cum, make me yours.......pleaseeeeeee!"

And Jackie lost total control as her body flopped around on the bed, her legs clamped around Patty's head and I thought she was going to squeeze my cock like a grape. Her moans and screams were unintelligible as she was rocked with pleasure. I thought she had passed out again for a second, but her soft murmurs told me she was still with us as she regaled in her feelings.

Jackie was still and trying to regain her breath and Patty popped up from between her legs, her face glistening wet from the sweet juices she had been savoring. Patty reached up and kissed me softly, her tongue going deep so I could taste Jackie as well and then she lowered her body on top of Jackie, kissing her deep so she could taste herself.

Jackie began to come back to earth and rolled Patty over, never breaking their kiss. She began to move down to taste Patty's breasts for the first time. Her breasts are so sensitive she can't anyone enjoying her tits too long without stimulation to her pussy as well. Jackie had been sucking and biting softly on Patty's nipples for seconds before Patty was writhing in pleasure and begging her to touch her pussy. Jackie took the cue and was rubbing her fingers on the outside of her swollen lips. Patty looked up at me with a look I'd seen many times before, a look of love and desire not many men get to experience during their lifetime.

Jackie's tight ass was pointed right at me and I slipped my hand between her legs and ran a couple of fingers inside her incredibly tight pussy and began to slowly finger fuck her. Her ass was in a position where her bun hole was exposed and in a flash I knew I wanted to take it today. I was confident no man had ever been inside her butt before and I found out later I was right. I got harder just thinking about busting her anal cherry and began to run a finger slowly around the tight hole, which brought audible moans from her even though she had a mouth full of Patty's tits.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't see that Patty was close to cumming so I was a little surprised when she started to scream, "Ohhhhhhh fuck me slut, fuck my pussy, fuck me....."

And then she was there her short legs splayed apart, her head going from side to side like a bobble doll and her eyes wide open, her back arched up and she went rigid and then she was begging Jackie to stop. She finally had to pull Jackie off her tits and kissed her hard and then said in not much more than a whisper, "Please eat my pussy....eat my pussy...."

Jackie didn't say a word and dropped between Patty's legs, on her knees her ass sticking straight up in the air. Jackie, at first tentatively, then with vigor began to lick and suck on Patty's pussy like she had done it for years. I looked over at Patty and she mouthed the words, "I love you". I bent over to kiss her and then moved behind Jackie, my 7 inches standing straight out, precum already starting to form.

Jackie was lost in Patty's pussy as I slid a couple of fingers into her wet slit. My fingers were soaked in seconds and I put the head of my shaft up against her swollen lips. She pressed back into me, wanting my cock in her and it slid easily deep within her and I began to pump her as she was eating my wife. Patty looked up at me with that look I'd seen before, one of total lustful bliss. I had seen it before and it was probably the most sexual look you could see. Her being pleased by and me fucking the same lady sent Patty into a state of nirvana.

I reached down to get more of Jackie's juices on my fingers and then began to rub them around her tight little ass hole and then began to work a finger into that virgin spot. She tightened up at first, but soon relaxed so one finger could work its way into her hot tunnel. Finger fucking her ass and fucking her cunt in the same motion only increased her tongue lashing of Patty's pussy. I slipped another finger in her ass and began to fuck it and her pussy more aggressively. My fingers were moving in and out without constraint and my cock was about to burst. It was time.

I slowly removed my cock from inside Jackie's pussy, which brought a moan of protest. Patty was still with us enough to know what was coming next and just smiled and closed her eyes knowing her pleasure would only increase when I entered Jackie in that forbidden spot for the first time.

My cock was covered with Jackie's juices giving me all the lubrication I needed. I pressed the head against her dark rectum and began to press. Instantly she clamped it shut and I pushed harder finally getting just the head buried. I waited for her to relax just a little and then slowly began to work my cock in and out of her dark tunnel. I was surprised that she took it so easily, but I think the pleasure she was getting from eating Patty was overcoming the pain of my thick cock invading her ass. I finally got all the way in her and began to slowly fuck her.

Patty was going to be over the top soon and so was I. I gave up trying to be gentle and began to pound Jackie's ass, causing muffled shrieks and screams. My balls were about to burst and I knew I wouldn't last long. I could also feel Jackie tensing up and knew she was getting close herself so I tried to hold back.

Patty was the first to go over the top and her scream was as loud as I ever heard and she began speaking in a language that you know but can't understand as she lost total control of her body. I had held out as long as I could and started to unleash a hot stream of cum into Jackie's ass, my eyes glued on Patty as she was washed with pleasure, hers heightening mine. The cum filling her ass was all Jackie needed as her body started to shudder and she raised briefly from between Patty's legs to let out a window shaking, "My God.....ohhhhhhhhh....". Jackie collapsed between Patty's legs and I fell on top of her, the three of us in a lump on the bed. Our bodies feeling like one but each feeling their own feelings of joy.

I rolled off of Jackie and fell beside Patty and we began kissing. I realized that Jackie was in one of her sex induced semi-comas, passing completely out from pleasure. She was lying in a position where Patty and I could see my cum seeping out of her ass.

Patty smiled and kissed me again.

"She's wonderful," Patty, sighed stroking Jackie's silky hair. "So lovely, so sexy, so wanting."

I nodded in agreement.

"And just think, we have the rest of the day to enjoy her."

I smiled again and said, "Honey, I think today was just the beginning of a long, long string of days we are going to have with Jackie."

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too, honey."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Jackie Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 185 milliseconds