Jack's True Calling

His attention was drawn back to Juul whose beautiful green eyes were slowly opening. Jack could feel her muscles rippling along his shaft. It almost felt like he was moving in and out but she'd locked him in place with her legs as she had all of his cock inside her heat.

"Jack! I'm there! EEEEEEEeeeeeeee!!!!" she suddenly blurted and squealed as Jack looked at her in surprise. He still had some ways to go and she'd given no sign she was that close.

She clung to him and the rippling went on and on.

Where Juul remained still and moved internally, Diana rode Dann's cock like there was no tomorrow, Her round ass slapped his thighs again and again as she drove him deep inside. Dann's head was thrown back with an odd expression Jack couldn't identify as bliss or agony. Maybe it was both. Diana finally sucked in a deep breath and grabbed the fur on his shoulders in her fists as she cried out her bliss. Now Jack knew Dann was in pain as that grip looked tight.

Juul's eyes flew wide as she pushed up from his chest to stare into his eyes. "OH! You're still hard! AH! It's- it's... ah! Again! EEP!"

Jack watched with concern as Juul's eyes closed and she clenched her jaw, her body shaking. She didn't do that the last time.

Diana sagged onto Dann's chest, releasing her hold on his fur. She slowly rocked from side to side to enjoy the afterglow. This motion was all it took to trigger Dann's release and he grabbed the sides of her tits in his hands and squeezed them. Diana cooed happily.

The internal rippling sensation from Juul and her shaking did the trick for Jack and he found himself clinging to her firm ass as he came. She squealed again and her muscle tremors became more pronounced.

When he was done he gently lifted her from his softening cock before her motions caused him to become hard once more. She was gasping for breath and sagged against his side as her eyes closed.

Jack looked over to Dann and he was out as well. His eyes caught Diana's looking back at him. He could see she was no longer under the thrall of her obsession. Her eyes held nervousness until she saw the love in his. Then a wonderfully happy and loving smile spread across her face. Relaxing, Diana tucked herself in next to Dann as her eyelids drooped.

So it seemed they were going to sleep in the pit. That was fine with Jack as the temperature was comfortable as were the cushions. He shifted positions and managed to lie flat with Juul resting against him.

It had been a very busy day so he let his eyes close and joined the others in slumber.

-=-

Jack stood at the top of a hill overlooking a city made of ugly grey boxes. He felt a tugging at his back as he looked over the cold emptiness of the deserted city. Something wanted him to flee this place. But he couldn't leave them. The ones who didn't get rescued. The ones still in chains.

Jack tried to step forward but his feet were stuck in the mud. He heard the frightened cries of children and the mournful weeping of mothers and tried harder but he still couldn't move.

Suddenly there was a low rumble like distant thunder except... it wasn't. Jack struggled to get free. He was being held down!

The low rumble grew and he knew that sound! He knew whose throat it came from! He had to get free! To face him!

With a roar of his own Jack surged up, tossing Diana and Juul to the cushions on either side and grappling with Dann to take him down. His teeth were bared and he was growling.

"JACK!"

Diana's shout finally cut through the lingering fog of his nightmare and he became aware of his surroundings... including Dann's frightened eyes looking up at him.

Jack immediately helped Dann up. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" He glanced over to Diana. "I- I guess I was having a nightmare?"

She nodded. "We heard you talking and making noises in your sleep. You started to thrash so we tried to hold you down."

"That was a mistake," Dann offered, still looking a little frightened.

Jack gave him an apologetic look as he racked his brain. "I can't... even remember what it was about. I haven't had one in months."

"I didn't know humans could be so... fierce!" Dann muttered.

Jack just nodded tiredly as he ran his fingers through his hair. It was still very early so they settled back and eventually Jack heard the deep breathing of the others. They'd managed to get back asleep. He still had too much adrenaline in his system.

He gently slipped out from under Juul's arm and climbed out of the pit, picking up his clothes on the way.

Jack dressed then walked out onto the balcony. Dawn was coming. Even on an alien world, he could feel it.

The air was just a little cool but that was a bit of a relief after the extra warmth of Juul's fur.

He walked to the edge of the balcony until he felt the beginnings of the protection field pushing against him then took one step back. From here he could see a good portion of the city. The Harruushans seemed to favor curves over straight lines and he felt mildly comforted by that. An image of ugly square buildings, row after row of them, flashed by in his mind. He closed his eyes and sighed. So, that's what he was dreaming. He hadn't for some time. He wondered what triggered it. It might have been their conversation the night before. He shrugged to himself.

He did his breathing exercises and felt calm return to his mind.

He stood there watching the city slowly waking. He would have loved to have gone for a run but he'd get lost in the unfamiliar streets. Besides, it probably wouldn't be long before the crowds made that impossible. So many people living so close together!

He knew that similar conditions existed on Earth as well but it was beyond his personal experience.

The sun was coming up now and its light began to paint the buildings before him. It was coming over his shoulders and felt good.

"Jack?"

He turned and walked back to the doorway where Diana waited for him. She looked a little anxious so he leaned forward and gently kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him and he felt her trembling.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked.

She pulled back slightly to look into his eyes. "I woke up and you were gone. After being with Dann last night I was a little worried you might feel differently about me today. Then I saw you standing on the edge of the balcony. It made me nervous."

He smiled at her. "Silly girl, I love you! Nothing's going to change that! Do you feel differently about me? I was with Juul while you were with Dann."

She shook her head as she looked into his eyes. Finally, a smile returned to her lips and she leaned her forehead against his. "How do you put up with all my insecurities and flightiness?" she sighed.

"Oh please. You're not flighty! You're much more grounded now than you've ever been. Motherhood has done amazing things for you! And your anxieties are the product of your upbringing. Everyone carries things with them through their life. It's part of who you are and since I love everything about you, it's not something I put up with."

He kissed her once more then she squeezed him tight in a hug.

When they pulled back they looked in at the sleeping Harruushans. They showed no sign of stirring so they decided to relax on the balcony's lounge chairs. They pushed two together and held hands as they spent the next half hour watching for signs of the city waking. Here and there someone would appear in a window or come out onto a balcony to water their plants.

"Apologies for our sleeping in."

They turned their heads to the balcony doors where their hosts shuffled out to join them. Dann was watching Diana with an odd but intense look in his eye. Juul only had eyes for Jack so he smiled at her.

"No need to apologize. I'm sorry for the rough night last night," Jack apologized in return.

Dann finally looked to him. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Much better, thank you. It was an old Allsa Komanae nightmare," he explained and Diana's smile dropped away.

"I'm so sorry I mentioned it last night!" she said sincerely.

He shook his head. "I think it was more due to the events happening on Phem Kalos that made it resurface," he said with a sigh. He smiled and lifted Diana's hand to press against his lips. Her smile returned and Dann's ears twitched. His distracted look returned.

Juul picked up the conversation from her distracted brother. "You may use the bathing suite before us then we will head down to breakfast before beginning our tour.

Nodding, Jack stood and helped Diana to her feet. They made their way inside and took quick showers before getting dressed. Dann and Juul took their turns and soon they were headed back down to their family's restaurant.

They greeted the matriarch of the family once more and enjoyed a delightful meal as they discussed the day's itinerary. Dann and Juul were going to jam as much Harruushan culture as they could into the one full day they had available.

Jack grinned at their enthusiasm. "Looks like a busy day!"

Dann and Juul both looked at him with concern. "Is it too much?" she asked

"No, let's see how much we can get in," he returned with a smile and Diana nodded.

They headed out to do just that.

-=-

It was well after sundown when they dragged their weary bodies back into Dann and Juul's lovely apartment. They'd visited an art gallery, a school, a food marketplace, a goods shopping centre, listened to musicians at a concert, and watched a group of Harruushans race back and forth across an open field in some sporting activity with rules they couldn't easily discern. They also did a factory tour, visited the hydroponic gardens, and rode train after train, elbow to elbow with the people of Harruusha.

Jack's brain was buzzing from the input he'd absorbed and his gestalt impression of the Harruushans told him they were a good fit for the calmer and quieter Altarians. They'd be like a shot of friendly, happy adrenaline. He'd keep that to himself until he'd had time to review the reports from the Altarians in his test case.

He climbed down into the conversation pit and dropped back against the cushions with a sigh. Diana plopped down next to him and smiled at him.

Their hosts settled themselves in the pit and looked curiously at Jack and Diana. "We didn't wear you out today did we?"

"It was a lot to take in but I'm so glad we did!" Jack exclaimed. "It was a wonderful day!"

"I'm pooped," Diana sighed.

"OH! Do you need a shower and a change of clothes?" Juul gasped.

Jack started to belly laugh as Diana's face froze in surprise. He finally managed to speak. "Earth phrase. She only meant that she's tired. She didn't... do the other."

"Oh!" Juul exclaimed and they all began to laugh.

Diana's laughter did fun things to her tits much to Dann's delight. Jack noticed his eyes had taken on a similar glazing Diana's did when she was entering the fugue state of her fetish.

Dann leaned forward a little to look into Diana's eyes. "Are you too tired to have sex with me?" He glanced to Jack who grinned and looked down at the lovely brunette. She looked back at Jack and bit her lush lower lip.

Jack nodded and moved to the opposite side of the pit to give them space.

"You'll have to do most of the work this time," Diana said quietly to Dann. He immediately moved to release the clasps on her gown and exposed her tits. She gasped and grabbed his head as he squeezed them in his hands and began to lick and suck on her stiff nipples. She cooed and cried out happily.

Jack smiled at Juul. "Dann has a definite obsession for Diana's breasts," he said quietly.

Juul's fingers were already undoing the buttons on his shirt and he looked at her in surprise. "I want you on top tonight," she purred.

Jack undid his pants and pushed them off as Juul tossed her kilt up onto the lip of the pit. When he threw his clothes up there as well he felt her hands tugging him by a sensitive part. He had to follow her down until he was stretched out across her body. He kissed her and she trembled under him.

"Please Jack! I'm ready," she whispered and she rubbed herself against him.

He pulled back to position himself and slid slowly into her heat.

"Oh Jack! So thick!" Juul moaned under him.

He smiled and eased back out then forward again, repeating this until he was pressed up against her body. He knew what came next. Her legs lifted to wrap around his hips, locking him in place as she shook and quaked under him.

"AHHH! JACK! SO GOOD!" she cried.

He looked over at Diana and saw she was watching him. He held her eyes as her lids fluttered from the intense sensations Dann was giving her. The Harruushan male was jerkily driving his hips forward and back, trying to mimic the thrusting she'd done the night before but the intensity was throwing him off.

Juul's pussy was rippling against him constantly now as she approached her release and he realized this is how they were designed to have sex. The male held still as the female's internal contractions triggered them both. He wondered how Dann was enduring the extra sensations. His expression continued to be a mix of bliss and pain.

Jack smiled at Diana and she smiled back. She wasn't in her usual fugue state so she might have been too tired after all.

"AAHHHHH! AHHHH! YYYEESSS!!!" Juul cried out as Dann announced his own release by crying out wordlessly, his hips shaking badly.

Diana eased Dann up and out as Jack pulled free from Juul as well, her legs releasing him. The Harruushans sprawled on the cushions to gasp and shudder through their aftershocks. Jack and Diana weren't close to their own release but neither felt the need for one now.

They eased themselves out of the pit, taking their clothes with them. They freshened up in the bathroom and prepared for bed. The guest bedroom had a very nice sleeping platform which they climbed onto, pulling the sheets up to cover them. Diana pushed herself up on one elbow to gaze down at him. She flipped her ebony hair back over her shoulder as a smile slipped onto her lovely lips. She leaned over him and kissed him tenderly. Then they snuggled together.

"I love you, Diana."

She smiled and held him just a little tighter. "I love you too, Jack."

They sighed in unison as they relaxed in each other's arms, ready for whatever tomorrow brought them.

-=-

The remaining four days passed at a much more relaxed pace. They visited the Altarians and found them all in good spirits. They were enjoying seeing how their Harruushan counterparts worked their occupations and were able to share tips, tricks, and techniques as well as learn the same from their hosts. There hadn't been any significant conflicts. Some disagreements but as both races were largely non-confrontational they found ways to compromise or just settled on agreeing to disagree.

They visited an Altarian surgeon named Olenka who'd been paired up with a male Harruushan named Denna, also a surgeon. From the way they held hands and traded fond glances throughout the interview Jack was pretty certain a new couple was born. That was a promising sign.

Dann and Juul were perfect hosts and gave Jack and Diana space from time to time. They did hint that they would welcome sex again, if so desired. Jack and Diana accepted that offer on two more occasions. On their last interlude Juul crashed through three orgasms before Jack's release finally arrived. The female was exhausted but fell asleep with a smile on her face. Dann discovered the joy of resting his face between Diana's tits during sex and he found bliss, while still seeming to express pain.

As the interviews proceeded, Jack was eager to see how Numell was doing. He was working with a courier here and their interview ended up being the last on the schedule, the night before the group was to head back to Altaria.

The entire group of Altarians and their hosts met at a nightclub on the top floor of a building not far from the diplomat's apartment.

Jack, Numell, and Cheen, the Harruushan courier he'd worked with sat in a booth at the side of the dancefloor and talked about their time together. Diana was already out dancing. Jack was relieved to hear a glowing report from Cheen on Numell's performance and compatibility.

When the interview was done Cheen looked to Numell. "Are you going to join me dancing with the others?"

He nodded. "I'll be with you in a moment," he said as she slipped out of the booth.

Cheen surprised Jack when she leaned over and gave Numell a kiss. "Don't leave be waiting on the dance floor for too long!" she said with a grin and bounced out to join the others.

Numell looked at Jack's interested expression and grinned self-consciously. "Uh yeah. I've found the Harruushans to be... very affectionate."

"Ah! Numell! You've come to dance?"

Jack and the male Altarian looked to see another female Harruushan by their table looking at them with a happy grin.

"Oh! Hi Stella! Yeah, I- I'll be out there soon," the smaller male said.

"Who's your friend?" Stella asked.

"This is our Altarian Ambassador, Jack Danner," Numell said proudly.

Stella tilted her head curiously. "You don't look like an Altarian."

Jack grinned. "I'm only part Altarian. The rest is Human."

"Nice meeting you! See you on the dance floor," Stella said looking at Numell and moved off.

Jack's eyes returned to the male across the table who was smiling widely. "I met Stella on a delivery. She works in an office close by," Numell explained.

Nodding, Jack panned his eyes over at the dancers and saw Diana waving at him, gesturing at him to join her with a smile. He nodded to her and raised his finger to indicate soon. He spotted Dann dancing close to Diana, eyes fixated on her bouncing tits. The boy had it bad.

Then he spotted Juul watching him with an equally hungry expression. He gave her a smile and turned his eyes back to Numell.

"So Harruushan females find Altarian males... compatible?" he asked.

Numell smiled and nodded then his expression became concerned. "Well, they won't like the ones with bad attitudes."

Jack nodded, knowing exactly which ones he was speaking of. "You'll just have to keep being the representative of what's best in Altarian males. Set an example for the others to follow!"

Numell's face lit up with a huge smile.

"Now, let's get out there and have some fun!" Jack said as he slipped out of the booth. Numell was right with him.

They were greeted with a lot of smiles on the dance floor. He traded a smile with the smaller male as their dance partners moved closer.

It was going to be a fun night!

Chapter 8

Queen Elissa received Jack's positive report like a lifeline as all she'd been dealing with over the past week was bad news regarding the Phem Kalos. They were ramping up their Space Program. The current estimates had them achieving fleet readiness in three years. Their new leader would be working their techs and skilled labor force to death in the process but she doubted he cared.

He locked Elissa's door and they made love on her couch until he felt the tension leave her shoulders. They cuddled afterwards and she rested her cheek on his chest.

"What would I do without you Jack?" she sighed and cooed as his hands sought out any lingering tightness in her back and kneaded the knots away.

"Meaningless question. You have me for as long as you want me by your side," he said. "Besides, you are the wisest ruler that I have ever had the honor to meet. You're brilliant and you have brilliant people to advise you when you need it."

She looked into his eyes and kissed him deeply. "You are so good at lifting my spirits!"

"You're lifting something of mine again," he said with a wicked grin. She snorted and rolled to her feet before he could get a grip on her hips.

"Ah ah ah! No, we've had our fun but I have to get back to work!" she said, forcing her smile away.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds