Jack's True Calling

He grinned at her as they dressed. She was trying to hide the smile beneath a serious expression but it just wasn't working. Finally she made a shooing gesture. "Off you go you sexy, distracting man!"

He chuckled as he moved to the door.

"Oh! I just remembered. It's time for my annual trek to Shoo Duu Dhen for their marathon as I've been invited again. Any concerns I should be aware of?"

Elissa looked at him and seemed to be thinking about that. "I don't think so but I'll have Hellna contact you. When do you leave?"

"In two days."

"I'll ask her to call you tomorrow," Elissa said.

"Have a lovely day, my Queen," Jack said, making his voice deep and sexy.

Her eyes flared. "Out! I have to get some work done today!"

Chuckling evilly, Jack unlocked the door and stepped out. Elissa's assistant looked up at him with wide eyes.

"You have a lovely day too," Jack said, keeping his voice a deep purr.

"OUT! I need Marina focused on her work too!" Elissa's voice barked out the door of her office. With a grin on his face he left and made his way home. The work week was over for him and he hadn't seen his kids for a week.

The stroll along the walkway to his apartment was peaceful and relaxing but as he approached his building he looked up as he wasn't about to get hit by another water bomb. The twins had been spending their days at the Security Ministry learning... what it took to be an agent he assumed. Gee and Bal's mental discipline was something he knew the girls needed. There was only so much he could do to prepare them for life. He'd be there for them and give them as much love as he gave all of his children. He knew their intellect needed to be guided and stimulated or it would get them into a level of trouble nobody wanted. SennLann was onboard with his suggestion as she knew they'd be under expert supervision.

He entered the building comfortably dry and waved to Whella who nodded to him as he walked to the elevator. She didn't chase after him so... that was a good sign.

He went up to his floor and to his door. He listened but heard nothing. He cautiously opened the door and heard his kids laughing in the other room. He closed the door and Eve stopped as she walked past the hallway. She smiled and walked up to him to wrap her arms around him. He hugged her in return and kissed her tenderly.

"Welcome home, Jack," she purred once the kiss ended.

"It's good to be home," he sighed.

"Diana got home this morning," she said looking at him curiously.

"Yeah, I stopped by the embassy to write up my report on Harruusha when we got back and then I went to speak with Elissa to give her the report." His concern for the Queen must have shown on his face.

"Is she all right?" Eve asked.

He shook his head. "The new leader on Phem Kalos is going to be a problem for her. He's a real war monger. If something isn't done, there will be a war between Altaria and Phem Kalos."

Eve held his eyes. "Something?"

He sighed and deflated. "With the members of the Gate Network watching Altaria so closely, Queen Elissa can't take any overt steps which could appear to be aggressive or warlike. It's insane! I don't think the Tik would agree to isolate Altaria even if the Gate Network members demanded it but the Tik are dealing with the paranoid behavior against them too."

"Daddy!"

His voice must have carried to the living room as Emily and Joseph rushed up to him to grab his legs as Eve stepped back with a smile. Adina and Zaina leapt up to land on his shoulders. The twins kissed his cheeks and rubbed their heads against his. He gave them kisses too then they leapt away as he knelt to hug and kiss Emily and Joseph.

"Mommy said we're going to the park tomorrow!" Emily blurted happily.

"That's sounds like a wonderful plan!" Jack said in delight.

"I wish Judge Aaros and Doug were back from their trip so they could join us!" Joseph added wistfully.

"Soon I hear," Jack replied and saw Adina and Zaina's ears perk up at the mention of Douglas' name. He smiled to himself then caught Eve's smile as well.

They made their way back to the living room where SennLann rushed out of the kitchen and pounced on him. He gave her a hug and a kiss.

"It is good you are home!" she purred.

"It's good to be home." He glanced at the twins who were being remarkably well behaved. He'd have to get to the bottom of this new development but in the meantime he needed to speak to their mother privately for a second. "Can I speak with you for a moment?"

"Ooo!" she grinned.

"No, I just need to speak with you," he insisted. She wasn't listening as she rubbed her face against his chin and wiggled her body in his arms.

He sent an exasperated look towards Eve but she just snorted in amusement and pointed over her shoulder to his bedroom door. Eve collected the kids as Jack carried the purring female into his bedroom and locked the door behind him.

"I want to ask you a question about the twins," he began but she was already pushing his pants down his legs. Sighing, he undid his shirt and tugged it off.

A tickling, scratching sensation tormented his balls and he saw gold eyes looking up at him mischievously as she ran her tongue over them. She stroked the underside of his cock and the overstimulation worked its magic as he stiffened quickly. She purred as she felt how hard he'd become.

Jack surprised her by suddenly lifting her and tossing her onto the bed. She twisted as she flew over the mattress and landed on her hands and knees. He didn't give her time to recover as he leapt onto the bed and covered her body with his. A slight shift and he was sliding into her wet opening. She yowled in surprise and her purring rumbled from her chest as he reached bottom. He drew back and slammed forward to slap her ass.

"You need to listen to me when I'm talking to you," he growled as he spanked her ass with his pelvis.

His thrusts got faster and faster and her ass was taking a beating but she just squirmed under him. She began to make that odd chattering noise which told him she was there. That was good because so was he. With a growl, he drove deep one last time and pinned her to the mattress as he came.

She turned her face up to him and he kissed her.

When he was finished he pulled free and flopped down on his back next to her. She moved to lie on top of his chest and rubbed her face on his chin.

"You wanted to ask me something about the girls?" she asked timidly.

He looked at her in frustration.

"I'm sorry. I- I missed you," she said quietly.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her gently. She purred happily.

"We're going to the park tomorrow but the day after I'm going to Shoo Duu Dhen to run in an annual marathon. I'm invited every year. This time I'd like to bring the twins with me. They can manage that distance and pace now and I think they'd enjoy themselves. I'll only bring them if you agree. I'm also waiting for confirmation from Hellna that there aren't any security issues which might make it a bad idea."

Gold eyes looked deeply into his as she thought about his request. Finally she huffed. "If Hellna says it is safe I'd still like you to take Gee and Bal."

"They wouldn't be able to keep up."

"They don't have to run. They could pace you in an armored carrier," SennLann suggested.

Jack chuckled. "Yeah, I don't think the Shoo Sha would appreciate us bringing a weapons platform to their 'Peace Run'. This event honors the sacrifices made to bring them a thousand years of peace. Besides, the Tik wouldn't allow us to bring one to the planet."

She snuggled in against him. "Well, let's see what Hellna says. When is she going to tell you?"

"Tomorrow."

He felt her nod.

"How has it been going with the girls training?" he asked.

SennLann pushed herself up to a seated position next to him so she could look into his eyes. She winced slightly from her tender bottom. "Gee and Bal are very pleased with their progress and I've seen a wonderful change in their behavior already. They have much better control over their impulsiveness. They seem to be thinking things through before acting."

"That's wonderful!" he exclaimed. "I'm so glad they're getting this training!"

"They love it too! They're so eager to go each morning! Gee and Bal pick them up at the door downstairs and drop them off at night."

Jack looked at her in surprise. He hadn't expected this level of service from the security agents. He was itching to speak to them about the girls to get an assessment of their progress.

"Dinner!"

SennLann's face suddenly showed her guilt. "I was supposed to help Diana prepare tonight's meal."

Jack climbed off the bed and grabbed a clean shirt and some shorts. "So I guess you can help me clean up afterwards. I'm going to take a quick shower. I'll be right out."

When he walked out to join them in the dining room, he gave Eve and Diana a kiss and thanked her for the meal.

The family enjoyed their meal and Jack listened to the kids describe their week. Adina and Zaina's comments were very light on detail. They just said they were studying hard and learning a lot from Gee and Bal. Jack's curiosity flared but there was nothing he could do about it tonight.

He truly enjoyed the domestic bliss of dinner with his family. Even the simple chore of tidying up afterwards was a pleasure. The kids helped by bringing the dirty stuff into the kitchen. He washed and SennLann helped with putting the dishes away. These actions gave him such a feeling of peace. It reminded him of his childhood when he'd do the same with his Mom and Dad.

Once they got the kids settled in their beds, SennLann headed off to her own after getting a kiss.

Eve and Jack settled on the couch and Diana plunked herself down on a chair facing them.

"Thank you so much for bringing me with you to Harruusha. It was eye opening to immerse myself in a new culture," she said with a smile.

"You handled yourself really well. I wouldn't hesitate to bring you on another visit," he said proudly and she beamed a happy smile at him. Then her expression showed some concern.

"I think Dann was becoming a little obsessed with me by the end of the visit though."

Jack smiled at her. "Definitely a breast... male," he finished awkwardly with a grin.

"The night at the dance club, he begged me to have sex with him one last time," she confessed.

"Really? Did you?" Jack asked. He was seriously impressed by how comfortable she was talking about this with him. Before their visit she'd been so timid and hesitant. She'd seemed almost guilty about her desires. She'd obviously had a breakthrough. He thought about that and realized it might have been that second night when they'd watched each other and moved off to sleep together afterwards.

"I was too tired after all that dancing so..." She grinned at him in embarrassment and glanced at Eve. "I pulled him into a stall in the ladies room and use my boobs to stroke him to his orgasm."

Jack barked a laugh as he imagined how Dann would have reacted to that. "He must have thought he'd died and gone to Heaven!" Eve looked at him curiously so Jack explained. "I highly suspect Dann was a virgin when we met him and he was immediately and completely enthralled by Diana's breasts."

Diana shook her head. "He always looked like he was in pain when we had sex." She thought about that. "Especially when I got him off between my boobs."

Jack smirked. "Were you very vigorous with your motions?"

She looked at him in surprise. "Yes, I just wanted to get it done quickly."

He nodded. "I suspect the normal method for Harruushans to have sex is for the male to insert himself into the female and let her internal rippling bring them both off. Not a lot of friction. Just squeezing pulses. The friction must have been... intense."

"OH!" Diana gasped. "Oh my god! I was hurting him?!?"

"I think the young male might have found enjoyment in that as well? He didn't ask you to stop or do something else, did he? Of course, as a virgin he wouldn't know how it's supposed to feel for a Harruushan."

Jack thought about how Dann behaved the next day when he and Juul took them back to the Gate Terminal. It made sense to him now. The stiffness to his movements. The constant furtive glances at Diana's chest. The lost expression on Dann's face as they turned to walk through the Gate to return to Altaria. His smile faded as he began to worry for the young male. "I'll send him a private message, suggesting he speak to someone about how sex should feel. If he enjoyed it, then I don't know." He shrugged.

"I think Juul was becoming a little overly attached to you as well," Diana suggested.

Jack looked at her in surprise. "What?"

"I was aware of how she looked at you when your attention was on something else," Diana explained.

He rubbed his face then ran his fingers through his hair. "Damn. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to get involved with them sexually. If they were virgins, as I suspect they were."

"Jack, they were both adults! You're making us sound like sexual predators!" Diana gasped.

He held up his hands. "No, I agree they were adults but maybe they weren't emotionally mature enough to deal with something like this. It's always a risk when you get intimate with someone. Maybe we should've paid closer attention."

He saw Diana was looking a little unhappy about this latest development so he stood up and pulled her to her feet. He wrapped his arms around her and gave her a hug. "Listen, instead of sending Dann a private message, next week we'll make arrangements to go speak with him and Juul. We'll find out if they are ok or need to talk this out."

Diana felt better and nodded. Then she yawned mightily. "I'm going to bed. See you in the morning."

Eve gave her a hug as well and Diana headed off down the hall to her room.

Jack looked into Eve's loving eyes. "Will you stay with me tonight?" he asked. She nodded so he took her hand and led her to his bedroom and closed the door. He dropped his shirt and shorts on the bed and saw she'd slipped out of the Altarian gown she wore and was sliding under the covers. He turned off the light and joined her, facing each other with smiles on their lips. She moved forward and pressed her lips to his and he caressed hers gently. Her breathing picked up and she moved to kiss him more deeply. He pulled her up onto his body and she smiled again as she felt him pressing between her legs. He held her face in his hands and kissed her until she thought she'd pass out from the pure sensuality of it. Her passions aroused, she positioned him and took him deep inside. She felt her mind lifting higher and higher as her pleasure climbed.

His hands on her ass, his mouth on hers, the heat of him inside her, their breathing, she was only registering these moments in flashes as they clung to each other, driven by their mutual need and love. She wasn't sure who crested first as they were so evenly matched.

As they coasted down from their plateaus they shared a smile. She rolled off his chest to tuck herself next to him and sighed. She was always amazed by how well they fit together in so many ways.

She really felt like she was part of him and he was part of her.

And that's exactly what she needed.

Chapter 9

Jack couldn't keep the grin from his face as the twins tried to contain their excitement. As they waited on the sidewalk outside the Gate Terminal, the girls were bouncing on their toes and clung to each other's hands. Their eyes darted from him to every arriving taxi to see if it contained their escort.

He looked in his small backpack to make sure one more time that he had their running shoes and gloves. This was going to be a long run and while he knew they could do it he wasn't going to risk the tough pads on their feet and hands. He was already wearing his running gear which included thin black running tights. With their fur, the twins would be fine but he recalled the cool mist he ran in every year, so now he wore tights.

Jack spotted the Security Ministry vehicle at the same time the twins did and they let out an involuntary squeak of joy. The large van settled down next to them and the side door opened. Gee and Bal stepped out. Jack watched the twins come to attention and vibrate with excitement. He smiled and looked over with surprise at the two agents. He spotted the pride in their eyes as they nodded to the two girls. Then they cleared their expressions and turned to face the van with small remotes in their hands. Two black, personal skimmers floated out of the door on their lift fields and waited patiently behind the agents.

He looked closer at the skimmers as they were larger than he'd ever seen them. He raised an eyebrow and looked to Gee.

"The Ministry had to design a skimmer able to keep up with you and last as long as you do. Balancing the output of multiple personal skimmer lift units made it too bulky so the single lift unit on these came from a van," she explained. Jack looked at the skimmers in surprise. That was a lot of power for something that only carried one person. They must move damn fast!

Bal slapped the side of the van and it lifted away from the curb and headed back to headquarters.

Without another word Gee and Bal set off for the entrance, their rides humming with quiet power as they followed. As he fell in behind the agents he looked to the twins who were all grins.

The security agents parked their skimmers as they approached the counter with Jack and the twins.

"Five for Shoo Duu Dhen," Jack said.

The customs and security agent took their names and had to register Adina and Zaina as this was their first trip through a Gate. The twins touched the sensor pad to give a biometric reading then they were good to go.

They made their way to the Gate and walked through onto another world.

Gate Terminals were constructed to follow some uniform design elements so stepping from one planet to another wasn't too jarring of an experience. However, there were some elements the buildings made no effort to control and some it couldn't. They immediately felt an increase in humidity but the air was cool and fresh. The gravity was also a little lighter than Altaria. Not a lot, but noticeable.

The twins grinned excitedly and Jack shared it with them. He was so eager to get out there on the road.

The Terminal was busy with guests coming in from multiple planets for the run. Mostly Shoo Sha returning home to celebrate but here and there Jack saw special guests like himself. The event was by invite only and Jack had been attending for the last few years. The prior year he mentioned he might bring along the twins so there was an open invitation for them.

As they waited their turn, they spotted a few Deen-Diin, a tall and skeletally thin race. Jack had never run with the Deen-Diin before and from the look they gave him he supposed he wouldn't be doing it today.

He thought he caught sight of some Human runners just exiting the building. These would likely be famous marathon runners from Earth.

Just ahead of him in the incoming queue Jack spotted two members of a race he was aware of but had never personally met.

The Klaekta were another race of herbivores. They resemble bipedal elk. Tall and broad shouldered, they had dense reddish brown fur. While the females tended to be larger than the males, both sexes had racks of razor sharp horns. As they were standing side by side calmly, this pair was a male/female pair bond. Ridges of bone ran vertically down their backs where additional, smaller horns grew.

One of the reasons Jack had never met one was the fact that they were vain, insular, and as a whole suffered from a superiority complex over other races. That was too bad as they were well known for their art and culture though they allowed little of it off their planet and rarely accepted visitors.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds