• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jake & Jessica Ch. 07

Jake & Jessica Ch. 07

12

This chapter jumps 3 years from chapter 6. Special thanks to Todger65 for his continued editing.

Chapter 7: Through The Years.

"Jessica Susanne Edwards" Was said as she walked onto the stage to receive her diploma from Emory University in May of 2019. In the crowd were her Jake, Anne, Amy, LJ, Jack and Mike. It had been 3 years since they left home and went off to college. Jessica had been through hell getting here pushing herself hard to be ahead of others. She was receiving her Medical Degree today. She was ecstatic to be on stage walking across.

She shook the hand of the president of Emory and took her diploma walking off stage. She would still be going to Emory to work on her Genetic Counseling program degree. In December, she would be walking across the stage again with Amy as she only had two classes left.

Once the ceremony was done she met up with her family.

"Congratulations Jess, I love very much." Jake said just before he kissed her. He released her and Anne hugged her.

"I'm so proud of you sweetheart. I only wish your father could be here to see you walk across that stage." Anne said with tears in her eyes.

"I wish that too mom!" LJ was standing next to Anne and Jessica picked her up. "Hey little Jill!" She looked just like Jessica and her mom. Amy shoulder hugged Jessica as she held LJ.

"You did it Dr. Edwards." Amy said and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks Amy."

"Well I guess we all have to call you doctor now. I'm proud of you Jessica, we all are." Jack said.

They all went out to celebrate her big accomplishment. Jake was in his final year of his masters at Georgia Tech. Amy was also in her final year of her Bachelors in Psychology and Therapy. Anne was still teaching, and raising LJ. Jack had moved in with Anne a long time ago and was her new love. Jill and Mike were still being the supportive couple they had always been.

"So, I have to do my residency and I have been assigned to Piedmont Hospital for the next 6 months."

"I've already decided that I want to join the Northside Medical & Family Center. They currently have an opening for a Pediatric and Early Teen doctor. If I join them, I would have the ability to treat patients at Northside and North Fulton hospitals and facilities." Jessica said while they were eating at LaMesa Grill near Emory.

"Well that certainly sounds like a plan Jess. I have already talked with Southern Company about being hired as a Nuclear Reactor & Physics Engineer once I graduate in December. They said they were looking for highly talented people. The salary would be $85,000 a year to start out. They just started up the new Plant Vogtle Reactors 3 & 4. I wouldn't have to move as the Headquarters for Southern Company is here in Atlanta. They said I would have to visit the facilities every few months. They also just took ownership of a plant in North Alabama, the Bellefonte plant and have begun fast tracking the permit and design process to get them working in the next 10 years."

"Just as long as you are safe Jake, that is our agreement."

"Don't worry Jess!" Jake looked at her seeing her worry about him. He knew the dangers of radioactivity.

"Well, my children are something. A Medical Doctor and a Nuclear Engineer and Physicist. Perhaps little Jill here will become an Astronaut!" Anne said laughing. Everyone joined her in laughing knowing how successful they had become and were only beginning out.

________________

Jake followed Jessica to her apartment that she still shared to this day with Amy. They went inside and began making out as Amy was going to go over to Josh's dorm on Georgia Tech's campus to spend the night with him as they had been dating the last year after meeting at a Football game one Saturday night. They hit it off and found one another very attractive.

"I've been meaning to give you an anniversary gift." Jake said as he pulled away from kissing her.

He pulled his shirt off showing his lean body that he had maintained over the years. He had started working out as a way to relieve the stresses of class work and college. He had developed a nice 6 pack and used his built up arms to lift her up and onto himself. He held her by her thighs and walked to her room. He threw her to the bed and she gave a yelp as he did. He pushed his pants down to the floor and moved to join her on the bed. He kissed her as he let her hands roam over his body feeling how he had changed since the last time they did this.

"Damn Jake, you gotta work out more. These muscles aren't strong enough for me." She said teasing him as she tried to pull away.

He pulled her into him and kissed her, trading tongues in the process. "So these muscles aren't strong enough, huh? I'll show you." He pulled her shirt up and pushed his hands around her back and unclasped her bra. It fell off of her and Jake immediately moved his mouth to her right tit and clamped onto her.

"Oh fuck!" Jessica said at the sudden display of power Jake was projecting to her. He bit her tit and then slowly sucked on her.

He moved his left hand down to her pants and unbuttoned them and forced his hand down into her panties which had the effect of pushing the zipper down. He ravaged her clit with his fingers while continuing to suck her tit. Jake looked up and saw her eyes were closed as she was enjoying the sensations he was providing her with his hand and mouth.

He stopped sucking and pulled back from her. He moved down the bed and pulled her pants and panties down to her ankles, pulling them off and throwing them at her closet in one motion. She had opened her eyes and watched as he did that. She looked to his face and he returned her stare and saw the lust he had for her as he slowly moved her legs apart. He lowered his head to her pussy and began licking her while looking into her eyes. She grabbed the sheets underneath her as Jake began to fiercely lick her and stuck his fingers into her. He continued his assault on her and pushed his right index finger into her anus, a place they had not yet explored.

"OF FUCK!!!!!!!!" Jessica said as he entered. "Jake Jesus!" She began to cum at the sudden penetration Jake had done while licking her clit and feeding her pussy his fingers. He didn't let up even as she gushed from her pussy and onto his fingers. She grabbed his head, with its freshly cut hair, felt around his head and pulled on his ears.

He released her pussy and ass and moved up the bed. She had her hands on his ears still as he joined her face to face.

"God, that was a great present Jake." She said as she released his ears and ran her finger over his chest which had a small amount of chest hair. She felt like returning that bite he gave her and pinched his right nipple. He looked into her eyes.

"Jess, what if I tell you that was only half of your gift."

He quickly kissed her and forced her mouth open with his tongue as he pulled his boxers down and unleashed his cock which was hairless as he had shaved his cock and groin area. He stroked himself with his right hand and with his left rolled himself over onto her and pushed up. He moved into position and guided his cock into her well lubricated pussy in a very swift motion.

He began pumping into her at a fast pace and then slowed down to just a few strokes a minutes while continuing to kiss her. He sped backup and pounded her into the sheets beneath her.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!" Jessica said as Jake continued to pound into her pussy with his hard rod of cock as he was sweating above her. It was intense as he came during the pounding but continued like he'd never cum. He continued the pace pounding and pounding her while she looked into his eyes. He didn't even know for how long, but kept going without regard for her and pounded the ever living shit out of her pussy. He could have sworn he was reaching her Uterus.

Her pussy was on fire as he continued to ram her like a dog in heat. She slowly closed her eyes as he continued on and on. She passed out from the sheer force of him and the most powerful orgasm she ever felt. She awoke a minute later with Jake calling her name.

"Jess, Jessica!" Jake was screaming as she opened her eyes.

"Jake, you just fucked the fuck out me." She pulled him to her and kissed him. Upon releasing him from the kiss, "That was the best gift I have ever gotten. I know this for sure; I'm going to be sore for a fucking week baby!"

She reached for his cock and gripped him. She began jerking him as he was still hard and needed to cum. He rolled over and she sat up and moved down to his cock and took him into her mouth. She took him all the way down to paradise city as she deep throated him and took all 7 inches. She nearly gagged but continued and sucked for dear life before pulling back. She could taste him, her and both of their sweats on his ram rod that she was holding and sucking. She also tasted blood which scared her but she continued her assault. She continued for another few minutes before Jake began to flow like the Amazon River with her lapping up and swallowing his sperm as they jettisoned from their home within his very big balls. She looked up to Jake who was in a daze as he was looking to the ceiling as his blissful orgasm had him seeing perhaps a few stars if not the little spots you get when your straining to do something. She sucked a few more seconds and then released him with an audible pop releasing the suction she had on him.

"Oh shit Jess! That was fucking awesome!"

She moved up to lie beside him and kissed him gently. She moved her hand down to her now very swollen pussy and rubbed the inside of herself and pulled it back up. She looked and saw trace amounts of blood.

"You made me bleed by fucking me so hard." She said as she rubbed her hand on his chest marking him with her blood.

"Sorry Jess. I kind of got carried away." He said as he wrapped his arm around her as he was truly exhausted. "I just missed you so much. We have been so busy these last 3 years that we have only been together a few dozen times that I wanted this one to be special considering it was a very big day for you." Jake said as they rested.

"Yeah, my big day surely just got a 'Big Thing' in me!" Jessica responded. "I mean it Jake; I love you and wouldn't trade you for 300 Spartans even if they were all Gerald Bulter."

"I sure hope not, because I wouldn't trade you for Scarlett Byrne and she looks just like you." Both referring to their actor look alikes.

Jessica got up and went to the bathroom before coming back and Jake did the same considering the last 2 hours was non-stop sex between them. They lay back down and snuggled up to each other and drifted off to sleep without a care in the world as they were together and that is all they wanted.

__________________

Jessica woke up to the sound of the door to the apartment opening. She looked at the clock and it said 10:12am.

"Ugh!" She moaned and stretched her arms out while Jake was still cuddled up behind her.

Amy walked by the door and went into the bathroom. Jessica lay there for a minute before getting up. She walked over to the dresser and pulled out a shirt, loose pants and panties. She was getting dressed when Amy left the bathroom and walked by the door again. Only this time Jake had shifted which showed his lower body. He had accidently given Amy a view of his morning wood and she could see some blood on the sheets.

"Oh!" Amy said and continued walking on.

Jessica got finished dressed and joined Amy at the table after making a cup of coffee.

"Sorry we didn't have the door closed." Jessica commented.

Amy just smiled and giggled. "I guess you had a wonderful night with Mr. Edwards and his long friend." Jessica looked at her wide-eyed and felt a little embarrassed about it.

"Yeah, it was a good thing you were not here last night. You might have called the cops with how loud we were. It was truly a very intense night. How about you? Did you have fun with Josh?"

"Oh, we had a good night as we went to the movies and watched The Avengers: Infinity Wars part 2. We then went to his dorm and had some quick sex as his roommate was there. I felt rushed during it but otherwise got off on it."

"Well, I certainly didn't feel rushed." Jessica responded.

"Yeah, by the looks of Jake in the bed he would be willing to go for seconds."

"Actually that would be thirds and trust me, he wore me out. I may have some long lasting effects from last night."

"Oh, damn Jake. He gave you a pounding huh?"

"Yeah more like drill baby drill."

Just as she said that the door to her room opened and Jake went into the bathroom.

"I guess he finally decided to get up." Jessica said.

About 2 minutes later Jake came out of the bathroom and came to the kitchen table. He was wearing a shirt and some workout shorts he left from a previous visit. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips. "Morning Babe."

"Morning Jake." Jessica said as he moved to Amy.

Jake leaned down and kissed Amy on the cheek.

"Morning Amy, sorry we threw you out last night." He said just as he was pouring some coffee into a mug.

"Oh that is okay. If I were here, I don't think I could have resisted coming in there and joining the party." She said just as Jake took a sip of his coffee. He spit it out as she finished her sentence.

"Amy!" Jessica replied while Amy had a smile on her face.

"You told her?" Jake piped up as he was wiping up the mess he just made on the counter.

"She told me you two had a very long and 'hard!' time. And by the looks of this morning when I walked by, you were ready for another bout in the arena!" Amy replied with a grin on her face.

"Who the fuck are you and what have you done with AMY!?" Jake replied.

"Oh, I'm still Amy! I just decided to come out of my shell and not be shy around you."

"Jess, I'm afraid Amy might try and abduct me!"

"Yeah, if you pound me as hard as you did again like last night, I might just let her and give her what she wants." Jessica replied with a giggle.

Amy just burst out laughing as Jake still had the look of pure shock on his face and also embarrassment. Jessica giggled with relief.

"I'm just glad you two had fun last night, you both needed it. So, what are we going to do today?" Amy asked. "It has been awhile since we hung out? Josh could join us!"

"Sure, we can go to the park and play volleyball or something." Jessica replied.

"I'll call him." Amy got up and went to her room and called Josh.

"Jess, why did you tell her about what we did last night?"

"We're girls, we talk and we share experiences. She saw your 'Big Guy' as she was coming out of the bathroom this morning. And trust me; she wasn't kidding when she said that she would have joined us, that is if she didn't have Josh." Jessica told him.

He still felt embarrassed. "Look Jake, we are going to talk about sex with our significant other with other girls."

Just then Amy came out "We will meet up with him at Piedmont Park and play volleyball."

"Just make sure he doesn't cheat and use his foot. We all know he can kick a football." Jessica said giggly like a school girl.

______________

After taking showers and stopping for some drinks and getting an 8 pack of Corona's and a bottle of Crown they headed for the park. They parked and waited for Josh to show up. He pulled up 15 minutes later.

"Sorry, Traffic was a bitch!" He said as he hugged Amy.

"Jake, Jessica nice to see you again."

"How is football practice?" Jake asked.

"It's good, we've got a lot of returning players from last season and Coach is making sure we are in top shape. We have a hard schedule and we believe we can even possibly make it to the Championship Playoffs." Josh replied being the Kicker and Punt return for The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets.

"Well, we all will be pulling for you and the team this coming season. I got tickets for both Amy and Jess to go and watch all of the home games this year." Jake added.

"Well, I will be looking for my girl in the stands then." Josh said winking as Amy.

"Just make sure you don't look in the stands when you're kicking that ball, otherwise coach will have your ass running all those drills." Amy said with a grin on her face.

"Yeah, well those drills add muscle and I know how you love that." Josh replied and kissed Amy on the mouth.

"Ok lovebirds, me and Jake against you two. Couple against couple and Josh, no using your feet." Jessica said with a smile on her face.

They played for the longest time before stopping and getting a few Corona's with Amy and Jess having a shot of crown. The girls didn't care for the taste of beer and opted for liquor instead. Both enjoy having Crown or Rum.

"Ugh, that wore me out and I need to use the bathroom." Jessica said after drinking the shot.

"I'll come with you Jess." Amy added.

Both Jake and Josh sat there on the bench and watched as Jessica and Amy walked to the bathrooms.

"So, you and Jessica are the perfect couple."

"Thanks, you and Amy hit it off real well."

"Yeah, we have fun together. I just don't know if me and her are meant to be together forever. I like her but I'm not sure where life will take me when I leave GT. I'm joining the Air Force once I leave."

"You've told her right?"

"Yeah she knows. I'm just afraid that it will break her heart."

"I understand as I've done that to her! I was seeing Amy when I broke up with her to be with Jessica."

"You're still friends with her after that?"

"Yeah, we've all been best friends since we were kids. Amy always hung out with Jess over at our home or her home."

"Wait, what do you mean our home?" Jake didn't even realize it when he messed up and told Josh. He looked at Josh.

"Josh, we have a secret that we keep from people. Jess and I are brother and sister. We are fraternal twins and are a couple." He told Josh, hoping he would be ok with it.

"What?" He asked not sure he heard right.

"We are brother and sister! We have been together since September of 2015. We are married to one another in our eyes." He pointed to his wedding ring. "We have been through so much together. I nearly lost her in a car wreck because she was by herself. Amy and I dated but Amy saw the love we have for one another and told me to embrace it. I love Amy like a sister. I don't see Jess as my sister, I see her as my wife. We lost our father in August of 2016. We have the blessing of our family and Amy's family knows. We have Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners as a big family. If you like Amy then you will have to understand us and our situation."

"I can see how much you love each other Jake. I just know that according to laws and religions that incest is illegal."

"Yeah, well homosexuality and gay marriage was illegal for 2000 years. But here we are, we have gay weddings everyday in this country."

"Alright Jake, I don't like it but I'm willing to accept it. All of your family accepted your relationship?"

"Yep, our mother, uncle and grandmother; Amy's family too."

"What about your dad's family?" Josh asked not knowing anything about them or their family.

"Our father was an orphan growing up. That is why he became a cop and how he met our mom. You see, our mom and dad worked hard to give us the things they never had. Our dad and Amy's dad were both sergeants in the same zone and that's how we met Amy and we have been her best friends."

"I'm beginning to understand Jake." Josh looked into Jake's eyes.

"Amy really likes you; sometimes we do things or say something that hurt people. I did that with Jess and nearly lost her. I have made promises to protect Jess and Amy. There are 6 women in this world I would kill someone to protect them. Those women are my family. Jessica, my little sister Jill, my mother, grandmother, Amy and her mother Jill. We may not be a normal family but it is the family we have. You can call it Jake and Jessica's Modern Family if you wish." Jake was trying to get Josh to see them for what they are and not the stigma that religions and societies have put on incest.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jake & Jessica Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 218 milliseconds