Jake & Jessica Ch. 07

"Look, I'll try and understand it Jake. I see the care and compassion you show Jess."

Just then they saw Amy and Jessica approaching them.

"Welcome back Ladies." Josh said.

"You two look like you were having a talk, shall we leave and come back later while you two bromance?" Amy asked.

"No, we were just finished. I was thinking we could all go out to dinner tonight." Josh added.

"Sure, we could all use a nice dinner." Jessica replied.

They played some more Volleyball and Jake and Josh threw the football around some with Jake having a pretty good arm. They left the park and headed to their respective apartment and dorms.

___________________

'I slipped up and accidently told Josh about our relationship.' Jake sent in a text message to Jessica.

"What!" Jessica said out loud upon reading it as Amy was driving.

"What is it Jess?"

"Jake let it slip and told Josh about us!" As she looked at Amy.

"Oh shit! How did he take it?"

"I don't know." She texted Jake back.

'How did he take it?' She sent and was anxious for a reply.

'Well, he didn't seem totally disgusted by us. I told him a lot about our past to convince him that we were not the stigma that people are led to believe.'

"You think Josh would tell anyone Amy?" Jessica asked concerned for her and Jake's future together.

"I'll talk to him. His family are devout Catholics so I honestly don't know how he feels about it." Amy replied with how much she has learned about Josh.

"Well, he must certainly not hold strong beliefs if he is out fucking you wildly without marrying you." Jessica replied hoping he knew how to think for himself.

Amy just laughed at the humor of her best friend and adopted sister. "Yeah, I hope so to."

Amy and Jessica made it to the apartment and got dressed for the dinner. They then proceeded to the restaurant that Amy picked. They went into the Papinos Italian in downtown Atlanta. They met Jake and Josh there who were both dressed nicely for the occasion.

"Josh, can I speak to you for a minute?" Amy asked.

"Yeah." They moved off away from Jessica and Jake.

Amy got him away and asked what he thought about Jake and Jessica.

"Josh, I know that you know that Jake and Jessica are twins. Is that a problem for you?"

"Amy, it's not what god intended for family members and if I were a devout Catholic I would be expected to disapprove, but I can see that they truly love one another. I will say something to both of them and you at the table."

"Okay, just know that I consider them a part of my family."

They got a nice table near the back and began looking at the menu. Jake and Jessica took a few minutes to see what they would like before ordering. Once the waiter came and took their orders Josh started the conversation.

"I know this is a hard topic for some." Josh opened with.

"Earlier Jake accidently slipped when he was telling about his past with Amy and said "our home" when referring to Jessica and himself. I called him out on it and instead of telling me a lie he told me the truth about your relationship. I didn't at first want to believe what I was hearing but Jake explained to me about your past. It was hard for me to understand as I'm a single child and didn't have a bond like you two have. It will take me some time to get use to the fact that you are twins. I do see that you both love each other very much and if your families could accept it, then I will try my best to accept it as well." He said while looking at them.

"Thank you Josh, we have had people turn away from us when learning the truth. We also have had some people accept it only to turn away from us as to deny it." Jessica said to him.

"Thank you Josh for accepting my family as they are and not who they should be." She reached for Josh's hand and held it.

They ate a very nice meal as two couples. They all parted that night with words to get together and do it again. Jessica and Jake shared a moment before she left with Amy.

"So, we will get together next weekend."

"Yeah, I just hope I'm still not sore by then."

"Sorry babe." As he kissed her, parting lips and savoring her flavor for the next week.

Amy saw them, "Hey, you two get a room!"

Jessica broke the kiss and looked at her "Sure, you okay with him coming over tonight?" grinning at her.

"Nope, you will just have to suffer. Come on Jess."

"Goodnight Jake, have nice dreams. I love you."

"I love you too Jess. Sleep well."

Jessica and Amy left in Amy's car and went to their apartment.

"Ugh, I'm so exhausted from today."

"Yeah, we did have a lot of fun today." Amy replied as she drove.

They made it to the apartment and went inside. Amy went into her room and got undressed and changed into some PJ's. Jessica opened her door and looked at her bed which was stained with some blood and cum stains.

"Fuck!"

"What is wrong?" Amy asked as she walked in behind her. Amy saw what was wrong as there were 7 spots of blood on the sheets.

"Damn girl, did you two draw blood last night?"

"Um, just from my pussy!"

"Ouch. Come on, I'll help you pull them off." Amy went to one side and Jessica on the other and they pulled her very used sheets off the bed.

"Well, I guess you will be shopping for some new sheets tomorrow."

"Yeah, I might just need to get a couple of different sheets as a just in case for the next time." Jessica said as she grabbed a pillow and headed to the living room. "I guess I'm sleeping on the couch."

"No, come on and come lie in my bed. I promise I won't bite!" Amy said as she walked out of Jessica's room.

"Thanks Amy, I love you sis." She said while following Amy to her room.

_______________________

"Hi little guy, my name is Doctor Edwards and I'm going to be checking up on you today. What seems to be the problem?" Jessica said to the 9 year old boy she was assigned to in the Piedmont Hospital a few weeks after her graduation.

"Aren't you supposed to tell me?" The kid responded with sheer sarcasm.

"Well, ideally yes I am but I have got to know what has been going on with you the last few days." She responded.

"My stomach has been hurting and I can't go to the bathroom." Looking at his mom.

"Doctor, he hasn't been able to go to the bathroom other than to pee."

"Alright, we will need to run a few test. Do you like needles?" Asking the patient.

"No, I don't like needles."

"Well, we are going to have to use a few but if you are brave, I'll give you 2 lollipops. Okay?"

"Alright." Pouting.

He responded and Jessica left to go get a nurse to give him his blood draw. Just then, Amy came to into the ER waiting room. Amy didn't see her so she walked over to the waiting room after writing the instructions.

"Amy?" Amy looked up and had the look of terror in her face.

"Jess." Was all she could reply.

"What is it? Come with me!" She got Amy up and took her back into an exam room and got her chart from the in-take desk.

"What's going on Amy? Talk to me sis!"

"Josh told me he has Syphilis. That bastard was screwing around with some hoe last year. He just found out and told me to have myself checked."

"Alright, I can get you the test and treat you okay." Jessica said while hugging her. She needed a friend just as much as she needed a doctor. "It's going to be okay Amy!" Amy left and got a nurse to get her test going.

It was an hour later that Jessica came back looking at the panel of tests that she performed. Amy was indeed positive for Syphilis. Jessica came back in the exam room with a medical tray that was covered up.

"Well?" Amy asked.

"You're positive for Syphilis but only Syphilis thankfully." Jessica said and saw the relief on Amy's face.

"Thank you Jess, I'm glad I came to you." Jessica uncovered the tray which had her needle and syringe and a vial of Penicillin. Amy started to roll up her left shoulder.

"Nope, Butt is where this puppy is going!" Jessica said. "I gotta teach you a lesson about not practicing safe sex." Amy looked red in the face. She stood up and undid her pants and pulled them down with her panties.

"Amy, I don't know what you plan to do but please careful with him. I would like to be there when you slap the shit out of him though." Amy giggled just before Jessica injected her with the antibiotics.

"Ow! Don't worry Jess; you will have a ticket to that show. There may even be fireworks." Amy said with a slight pain in her voice.

"Wouldn't miss that show. All done." Amy pulled her panties and pants back up. "Let me do your paperwork and then you can leave."

_________________

"You Fucking Asshole!" Amy said as she slapped Josh.

"You went out fucking some hoe before we hooked up and you didn't even bother to get yourself tested before seeing me. What a dick move you did. I've more or less been infected with Syphilis for a fucking year." Amy said to Josh who was at their apartment with Jessica watching.

"Amy can we talk about this somewhere else; in private?!" Josh pleaded as Jessica was watching.

"No, she knows all about it as she was the one who treated me because I felt ashamed at having been given that. She knows all about it, so no, we won't go anywhere."

"Okay Amy, your right! I was a fucking fool. I had sex with some girl after a game last year and was very very stupid. It was a bang bang thank you mam with her and got my jollies off. I didn't realize I got anything until the day I told you as my test had just come back from the football doctor."

"Right now I am so upset with you, I like you Josh but this has hurt me in more ways than one."

Josh got down on his knees, "Amy, please forgive me. I was stupid to say the least. I should have gotten a test done and I should have used protection."

"Yeah, you should have. I asked you before we had sex the first time""Are you clean?"" and you said ""Yes."". That was a straight lie you told me. Right now, you got a big hole to get out of." Amy said red in the face with anger at Josh.

"Just leave, I'll call you and we will talk more." Amy added.

"I'm sorry Amy, if you can forgive me I promise to not let you down again." Josh added as he stood to go to the door.

"Hey Josh, do yourself a favor and tell Jake yourself. You may be lucky enough to only get kicked in the balls." Jessica added knowing that he should tell Jake himself what he did to Amy whom he regarded as a sister.

"Thanks Jessica, I will be sure to man up." He added as he left their apartment.

"Ugh, what do I do Jess?" Amy asked as she hugged her.

"If you can forgive him, then you should. If you can't then you are going to have to face the hurt head on and head strong." Jessica told her as they hugged.

______________

Josh knocked on the door to Jake's dorm room. His roommate Antonio answered. "Is Jake here?"

"Yeah, come on in." Josh walked in as Antonio closed the door.

"Jake, Josh is here." Jake walked out of his room.

"Hey Jake. Can we talk alone for a few minutes?" He asked not wanting Antonio to be a witness and know what he had done.

"Sure." They went out of the room and down into the out court to talk.

"I fucked up Jake." He said before continuing. "I had a one night stand before I started seeing Amy and I didn't use a condom. I got Syphilis from that encounter and I didn't find out until my physical was done the other day." He paused seeing Jake getting very mad. "I gave it to her to."

WAM! Jake stuck him with his right fist. Josh was knocked to the ground. He didn't try to get up.

"Yeah, I figured I had that coming. I'm sorry Jake; I know what Amy means to you and never meant to hurt her. I figured I should have told you instead of one of them telling you and you killing me." Josh moved to get up and touched his lip which was bleeding.

"So, you gave Amy Syphilis! What she does from here on out you need to respect. If I were you I would pray for forgiveness as the last guy to try and screw her over ended up with jail time." Jake said as he helped Josh up.

"Sorry but I had to punch you."

"Totally understand." As he felt his jaw which hurt like hell.

"The last guy I broke his nose. I guess I must be slacking in the hitting department."

"Hey, what's going on here?" A Campus Security Officer approached them.

"Oh Officer, nothing to worry about." Josh replied.

"Yeah, then why are you bleeding?" The officer replied getting ready to arrest Jake for assault.

"Um, because I really fucked up and gave his sister Syphilis dude. I knew he was going to deck me and I had it coming. I'm alright and not going to be pressing charges." Josh replied.

"That true?" The officer asked of Jake.

"Yeah, he really fucked up. But as long as he doesn't go screwing around with skanky ass UGA (University of Georgia) girls again, he might live." Jake laughed.

Josh laughed to knowing Jake was probably right in the girl he screwed being from UGA.

"Alright guys, no more punches or anything else. Since you are on the football team I can let this slide. I didn't seen anything or know anything about this." The officer said as he walked away. "Oh, and if you ever screw a UGA girl again, I'll kick your ass too!"

Josh looked at Jake and laughed. "You need some ice for that lip. Come on, we'll tell Antonio you slipped and fell."

_______________________

"So Jake gave Josh a busted lip?" Jessica asked Amy a few days later after Amy saw Josh and talked with him.

"Yeah, I guess I can forgive Josh as he is very sorry." Amy returned.

"But you will be having safe sex from now on right?" Jessica asked and to remind her.

"Yes Jess. I've learned my lesson."

"Good, now make sure you visit your doctor and get a check up in two weeks and get another test to make sure it has been wiped out. I also want you to get another batch of tests in 6 months."

"Yes Dr. Edwards, I will be a good girl and not be naughty." Amy said with sarcasm.

_______________________

"Dr. Edwards, a gentleman is here to see you." A nurse said to Jessica as she was examining a 10 year old girl who had a bad laceration to her face from a car wreck. She looked up and saw Jake standing at the nurse's station of the ER.

"Who's that?" The little girl asked.

"That's my husband. I guess he's trying to surprise me." She looked at the cut on her head.

"Is my mom going to be ok?" The little girl asked her.

"I hope so sweetheart. What's your name?" She asked.

"Ella Newman." She replied.

"Good, you didn't get hit to bad. I tell you what; I'm going to go check on your mother for you okay." She left her in the exam room and went out.

"Hey Jess." He leaned down and kissed her. "Came to surprise you for dinner."

"Alright, let me finish up my last patient and then I will get off shift." She began talking to the desk personnel.

"Little Ella is ok just a head laceration, no concussion. She is cleared to be discharged once her family comes."

"Dr. Edwards, Ms. Marie Newman doesn't have any emergency contacts in her phone. She took the blunt of the wreck; she passed 10 minutes ago. We will have to call DCFS to come and get her." Jessica looked sad.

"I'll ask her if she has any other family and I will tell her about her mother." Nurse Jennings responded.

"No, I'll do it." Jessica replied.

She had Ms. Newman's phone just in case she could pull up any numbers. She walked into the room and looked at her. "Hey Ella, do you have any other family members that we could call?" She asked as she was hoping the little girl had family.

"No, just my mother. My father died in Afghanistan when I was one. Where's my mom?"

"Sweetheart, you mother's injuries were very serve and we tried everything we could but we could not save her. I'm sorry Ella." Jessica said as Ella took it in. Ella began to cry and Jessica grabbed her into her arms. "I'm sorry Ella." As Jessica began to cry too. She turned her head and looked at Jake as he stood there.

"It's not fair, I lost my dad in a war and I lost my mother to a wreck." She balled out crying. She was very loud in the crying and Jake came in and closed the door behind him.

"Hey Ella, I'm Jake! I'm very sorry about your mom. I'm sure she loved you very much. Is there anything I can get you?"

"My mom!" She responded.

"I can't let you see her Ella. I'm sorry." Jessica responded while still holding her. Ella released her and lay on the medical bed. Jake helped Jessica to stand.

"Will you stay with her until I come back Jake?" She asked.

"Yeah Jess" He said as he brushed his hand to push her dark hair back behind her ear. He looked into her eyes and saw the tears. She walked out closing the door behind her.

"You told her?" She nodded to nurse Jennings.

"How long until the DCFS worker gets here?" Jessica asked.

"She said 25 minutes."

"Okay." She went back in and sat with Ella and Jake until the worker showed up. 30 minutes later she saw the DCFS worker in at the nurse's station. She let go of Ella and went to the station.

"Dr. Edwards, I'm Nancy James and I'm here to take Ella Newman into custody."

"Okay, um what will happen to her?" Jessica asked.

"We will try to find any family. If she doesn't have any she will go into the foster care system."

"What about adoption?" Jessica asked.

"We will do everything we can for her. Are you interested in Adoption?"

"I could adopt her?" Jessica asked shocked.

"Well, you would have to meet the qualifying factors. Here" She reached into her purse and took out a card. "This is my card. Call me and I will explain the process and if you are interested I can see about fast tracking your process if she doesn't have any family."

"Thank you Mrs. James. I'll take you to her, my husband is watching her." They walked in to see Jake holding her hand as he was talking with her.

Jessica approached her and squatted in front of her. "Ella, this is Mrs. James and she has to take you with her to a home. I can't promise what will happen but I will try to come and see you."

"No, I want to stay here." Ella said.

"I'm sorry Ella but you have to go with her." She hugged her as she cried.

"Come on Ella, I have to take you." Mrs. James took her and left the hospital as Jessica stood there with Jake. Jake grabbed her into a hug from behind with the door to the room closed.

She turned and looked into Jake's eyes. "I want to adopt her Jake." He put his hands to her face and wiped away the tears from her cheeks.

"I know Jess; I can see it in your eyes. Come on, let's go home."

________________

They left the hospital and went to her apartment near Emory with Jake stopping and picking up a pizza before joining her.

He walked into the door to Jessica hugging Amy. "Are you sure?" Amy asked.

"Yes, I want to adopt her." Jessica said as he put the pizza on the table.

"I should qualify to adopt her. I will just have to talk with Mrs. James."

"Okay, we will call her tomorrow and see what we would have to do." Jake said as they began eating the pizza. Jake and Jessica slept that night holding one another as they pondered adopting Ella into their family.

***********************

The end of Chapter 7. Voting and Feedback is requested.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds