Jan, or Rather John

Obeying John's command, I reached back to spread my ass, relaxing was the hard part. She continued pushing harder and harder. I could feel it slowly sinking into my orifice as my sphincter slowly expand to except the violation of her penis. Just when it felt like my ass caught fire and I felt like I'd be ripped in half, the glands slipped into me. There was a slight relief as my sphincter closed around the slightly smaller shaft. My hips quaked as I felt my first anal orgasm scream through my body and I groaned in satisfaction.

John stopped pushing for a moment and moaned, "Your such a slut, I knew you'd enjoy getting fucked. You look so good with my cock inside of you, just wait until you get the rest."

Suddenly I felt a vibration, which made me shiver and groan again. I felt her hands grasp my hips and begin to pull me back towards herself as she pushed more of her cock into me.

"A little extra pleasure for both of us eh bitch." John Snarled with a wicked laugh. " Tell me how it feels."

All I could do was groan as she pulled out slightly then forced more back into, repeating the process until I felt the fake scrotum vibrating against my own. John released my hips and slapped my ass, alternating from right to left several times until my cheeks burned with heat of contact.

"I told you tell me how it feels slut."

"It feels wonderful." I replied with throaty whisper, which was all I could force from my shaking body.

"That's nice bitch," John said with a laugh, still buried completely inside of me, " Now tell me want you want slut."

"Fuck me" I replied meekly.

"I'm sure you can ask nicer than that bitch" she slapped my already stinging ass again, making me squirm on her cock and bring more tremors racking my body.

I groaned into the carpet and found myself pleading, "Please John, Fuck me, Fuck your slut please."

She seemed to growl and started to slowly withdraw almost the entire length from me. Hesitating for moment before plunging back in the full length. I heard myself squeak every time she repeated the process. I felt my hips spasm continuously as John continued to fuck me faster. Now only withdrawing about half of the penis before ramming back in until our scrotums made contact. She seemed to move faster and faster the longer that my fucking went on.

After what seemed an eternity my whole body convulsed in pure pleasure, I felt as if I had turned to jelly. My legs splayed beneath me and collapsed onto the floor pulling my lover with me and forcing her cock deep inside once more.

Every nerve ending in my body seemed to scream out. I could feel John's body quivering on top of me. I knew she must have had an orgasm of her own. For some reason that made feel good knowing that I had pleased her. I'll I could do was moan into the carpet feeling her sigh of contentment against my back.

We lay there unmoving for a few minutes before I felt John begin to rise off me pulling that monster slowly from my ass. Part of me resented the loss. Reaching down and grabbing me by the corset, John tried to force me off of the floor.

"Come on you lazy slut," She demanded, " I'm not finished with you yet. Get up on that bed."

Groaning in exhaustion I managed to crawl to the bed and pull myself onto it. John rolled me on to my back and pulled my ass to the edge of the bed. She forced my knees up to my chest.

"Hold your legs up for me bitch," She growled, " I want to see your face as fuck you again."

Weakly, I squeezed my legs tightly to my chest as I felt that big cock enter me from a new angle. I moaned out loud, this position felt even better than getting fucked from behind. Especially when I felt a hand rub my own cock against me.

"Sounds like you enjoy having your sissy clit rubbed while I fuck your slutty ass bitch." She said with a laugh.

"Oh yes." I moaned.

"Then tell me what you want bitch."

"Oh please," I groaned, " Please rub my clitty while you fuck John. It feels so good when you do."

"Of coarse darling, I think you deserve it for being such a good slut."

Listening to her words excited me over the edge and I ejaculated into the palm of her cupped hand. She pulled the fake cock out of my ass and I released my legs to hang over the edge. I watch as John crawl on her knees and pulled off the rubber from her cock. John looked into my eyes and smiled as I watched her rub my semen onto the glands of cock right above my head.

"Now for your reward bitch," she smiled, "Every good slut deserves a taste of cum for a fuck well done."

"Thank you." For some reason I felt I needed to say that before I spent the next ten minutes licking the salty seed of our union from her cock.

Before John would let me crawl into bed with her, she insisted that I open the box on top of the dresser and change for bed. My legs shook as retrieved it and found inside a full-length nightgown of a shear black material trimmed in a wide lace with a matching housecoat and a pair of tiny little crotch-less panties.

I went back to the side of the bed and bent to give John a kiss of appreciation before going off to the bathroom to change. I heard her call out not to be too long as we still had the rest of the weekend and that I'd need a good sleep to enjoy it fully.

I undressed and carefully folded and hung up my new clothes. Noticing how smeared my make-up was, I washed my face, shaved and put on a fresh face to look my best for my man. I dressed in my new nightgown and looked at my reflection. The neck of which was a deeply cut v-neck down to my navel showing a lot of cleavage and just barely covering my nipples. Even though I had felt totally exhausted and spent I felt my sissy clit begin to grow at my reflection. I turned out the light and went to the bedroom to find John laying in bed with a look of pleasure on her face for what she had done.

I blew out the candles and crawled between the sheets. We kissed once more before John forced me to my side facing away from him. I was about to protest until I felt her snuggle up against my back with that big cock nestled between my ass cheeks and down between my thighs. She moaned into my neck and placed an arm around me so that her hand rested against my breasts.

I sighed contentedly, remembering that we still had two more days left of the weekend. Slipping off to sleep I wondered if it could get any better than this.

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 426 milliseconds