Jane's Folly Ch. 02

She kissed him on the mouth and slowly began to ride him, as he circled his arms around her. She leaned back and flung her hair back, as he gently suckled from her breasts.

“Oh you’re such a good boy…oh baby…oh God Jake…on it’s so fucking good,” she cried as she kept riding.

“Oh Janey…oh it’s so tight baby…oh it’s so good…oh my God I love this…oh God Janey,” Jake cried as he began to match her movements with thrusts of his own.

Jim tried as best he could to open the door, but he could not. He was left powerless as he saw his beautiful bride being willing taken on their wedding night. He realized with a sickening sense of certainty that his marriage was over before it even started. Slowly he sank to his knees and began to weep, as he looked once again at his wife betraying him.

Jake rolled over and put Jane on her back, as his passion began to rise and his desire rose to untold heights.

“I’m going to give you a baby Janey…I know you want mine inside of you…You are mine janey…you love me don’t you baby,” Jake said as he began to slam into her harder.

“Oh God Yes! I love the feeling of you inside of me, and I love you Jake! I want your baby inside of me! I want you to make me a mommy…I want to have your baby,” Jane screamed as she felt her passion begin to rise.

Jake began to pump harder, and when he felt her pull him close and lock her legs behind his ass, he knew she was close.

“Oh God Jake…don’t stop…oh God…oh…. fuck me…oh fuck me baby…. oh JAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEE,” she cried as her orgasm took hold and pleasure covered over her like a warm blanket.

Jake continued to piston into her until he felt his own pleasure building, and after a few more thrusts, he thrust hard into her, and exploded deep inside her fertile womb.

“Oh Janey…oh God…oh JAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY,” he cried as he collapsed on top of her.

Jane circled her arms and legs around him and held him in a vice like grip.

“Don’t you dare move,” she moaned as they tried to regain their breath.

They lay motionless together for a few minutes, until Jake slowly pushed himself up and slid out of her. Jane slowly got off the bed and was walking towards the bathroom, when she suddenly gazed up and saw Jim staring at her through the glass door. She immediately ran up to the door and tried to open it, but she could not.

“Jim I can explain! It’s not what it looks like! I just wanted to help us along with a baby,” she cried as she kept trying to open the door.

Jim remained motionless, but as he stared at her through tear filled eyes, he calmly slipped his wedding band off his finger and dropped it on the floor.

“Jim no please forgive me! I am so sorry Jim, please forgive me! Oh Jim I love you; please don’t leave me,” Jane bellowed as she began to cry.

“I’m sorry Jane, but you cut me too deep,” Jim said as he turned on his heel and walked out of the house.

“Jim please come back! Please Jim! I love you,” she cried as she banged on the door as hard as she could.

Jim never turned back to look at her as he left the house and vanished into the night.

In the next few weeks Jane learned that she was indeed pregnant, but the damage done to her relationship with Jim was irreparable. She felt that she owed him a divorce as quickly as possible, and in one of life’s little ironies her divorce became final on the day she learned she was pregnant. The road ahead was not an easy one for her, but with the love and support of her family and a few close friends, she gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl. As time went by her marriage fiasco was almost totally forgotten and was hardly ever spoken of; except by the old gossip ladies at the supermarket. They had a cruel word to say about everybody it seemed, and when it came to Jane they referred to her daughter as Jane’s Folly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds