Janet, Debbie, Maria, Dee & Teri

Dee fucking her with the artificial cock and her eating Janet's pussy. Sheer bliss Debbie thought and Janet was fucking her tongue and Dee fucking her pussy with the dildo. Debbie turned her eyes and seen Maria eating Teri's pussy and that turned her on even more. Debbie started to wrap her legs around Dee, but Dee grabbed her ankles and raised them straight up and held them there, continuing to fuck Debbie. That was all Debbie could take!

She let loose with a huge orgasm, bucking and thrashing, Dee pounding her pussy with the dildo and Janet's pussy fucking her tongue. Debbie's juices began flowing, soaking her legs and getting the sheet wet. Dee pulled the cock out of Debbie's pussy and fell onto the bed, completely exhausted. Janet took about two more strokes on Debbie's tongue and she shook and moaned as an orgasm overtook her. Debbie licking, sucking Janet's juices and swallowing what she could get. Debbie just loved the taste of Janet's pussy juices she thought they were the most delicious stuff she had ever tasted! Teri began screaming as she was hit with an orgasm as Maria continued eating her pussy, licking up all the juices she could.

Teri finally lay still on the bed with Maria still between her legs, both too wore out to move. Dee, Debbie and Janet lay next to them. When Teri and Maria got their breaths, they decided they had better get going for home. Dee began dressing too and told her Mom and Debbie that she was really glad that she had came over. Teri and Maria both said the same thing. Janet told them that she and Debbie too were so glad that they had all came over and they would have to get together again soon. When the girls had left, Janet told Debbie how happy she was and she did not regret a thing since Debbie had moved in with her. That made Debbie so happy too and she told Janet exactly that. They hugged each other and before either knew it, they fell fast asleep.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 864 milliseconds