• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jeff and the African Lion Hunt

Jeff and the African Lion Hunt

12

Jeff is a forty-year-old white man from Montana who has been harvesting large game in North America for years. Elk, Moose, Bear, you name it. He is big into having his catch stuffed and mounted in his man cave. He is a classic red blooded American male. This spring he wants to try African game. A male lion would be hot! He often thought to himself. He did his research and found that he could go to South Africa and do a ten day lion hunt. Though he won't be able to ship it back to the U.S., he still wants to experience the thrill of the hunt.

Upon arrival at the hunt ranch in South Africa a young white man ushered him to the small room where he would be staying during his visit. A few minutes later, an older woman named Abena, dropped by and welcomed him to the facility.

"We are so glad to have you Mr. Jeff. Please come and join us in the dining lodge this evening for your welcome dinner. We have a lot in store for you."

"Thank you for having me. I can't wait to meet everyone later tonight."

Jeff rested for a couple of hours before dinner since he was jet lagged. He got dressed and joined his hosts and other wild gamers in the dining room. He noticed nine young, attractive African women standing around the room as he entered. Each one introduced themselves to him as he took his seat. After dinner, Abena gave instructions to the guests about how the hunt orientation would be conducted the next day and then she invited the young women to come stand side by side for the guests.

Abena explained to the gentlemen, "It is our tradition to offer a young woman to our male guests upon arrival. Whichever one of our young women that you choose will be available to help and serve you in any capacity that you choose, during your stay. Think of her as a concierge but in African culture, this also Includes sexual favors if you wish."

Jeff was shocked and intrigued. He had heard rumors about the sexual customs in Africa but had assumed that was no longer the case in the 21st century. The young women stood around and waited to be chosen by a respective gamer. The girls whispered, stared, and giggled amongst themselves because they all dream of landing a white European or American man.

There were several young ladies that looked mighty tasty to Jeff, and he already knew who he wanted to sink his cock into first. Jeff wanted to get out ahead of the other men's choices, so he chimed in first. "Who is the tall young lady with the cowrie shell choker around her neck?

Abena answered, "That is Zola. Zola?! Hold up your hand girl!"

Jackpot! The tall silky dark-skinned girl raised her hand. That is exactly who Jeff had his eye on. Being from Montana, he had never experienced a Black woman sexually before and he had always lusted after that popular African porn star, Zaawaadi. Now here was his opportunity to get in an African woman's pussy. Zola's dark skin, full lips, and big ass made his mouth water and his cock hard.

"Well, that settles it. Zola it is!" Jeff exclaimed.

After the other guests made their selections, Jeff walked over to Zola, introduced himself, took her by the hand and walked her back to his room. As soon as he shut the door behind them Jeff said, "first things first. I want to fuck you tonight, okay," as he began to strip nude and stroke his cock. He encouraged Zola to get comfortable, poured her a glass of water, and handed it to her. When Zola saw his tall muscular, fair skinned frame, and large erect cock, she was instantly aroused. Jeff was the first white man that she had ever seen naked in real life. As she drank, he began unzipping and lowering her khakis and panties slowly. He spoke kindly to her and asked her questions to make her more comfortable.

After she was naked, he threw the covers back off the bed, grabbed her by the waist, laid her down on her back and laid down beside her. He thrust his hips against her hips, rubbing his large hard cock against her. The smoothness of her dark skin and the contrast against his pale cock, caused him to drip precum, which glistened on Zola's skin. He grabbed her chin and turned her lips toward him. He kissed her deeply and passionately, having always wanted to kiss full thick lips. He grabbed her hand and placed it around his cock, "stroke it for me sweety," he implored.

He closed his eyes and moaned, enjoying each tug on his cock. After a couple of minutes of her stroking, he couldn't take it anymore and desperately wanted to get inside of her. He spread her thighs open, crawled in between them, parted her pubic hairs and pussy lips open and exposed the bright pink flesh. He took the pink engorged head of his cock and rubbed it back and forth against her pussy, spreading her pussy juices everywhere. The contrast of his pale cock against her dark pussy excited him.

He slowly began to sink his big hard cock into Zola's tight virginal pussy. Taking his time so that her pussy could adjust to the presence of his cock. She winced and moaned, which triggered his animalistic lust. He felt the sensation of her hymen tearing and allowing his cock full access to her cervix. He had never taken anyone's virginity before either. So, as he began to thrust deep inside of her slowly, he thought to himself, "Wow! I sure hit a home run! A black virgin pussy all to myself!" "Ahhhhhh," he moaned from the satisfaction of knowing that his white cock was the first one inside this pussy. He continued to thrust deep and slow inside of her and while watching her facial expressions. The more she winced, furrowed her brows, and moaned, the more triumphant he felt.

Jeff then began to pound Zola hard and fast. He couldn't help it. Her tight pussy felt so good squeezing his cock and it was incredibly wet! The suctioning sounds that her wet pussy made while he fucked her, the musky smell of sex lingering in the air, the nappy texture of her pubes and hair, her full breasts jerking around violently, as well as the darkness of her complexion, all titillated him.

And though this encounter was a little painful for her, Zola was thrilled to have a white man inside of her. She secretly hoped that Jeff would impregnate her and give her a white baby. Then she would be the most envied woman in her village. She whimpered and moaned, "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh!" with every thrust against her cervix. She enjoyed the sensation of being fucked and her pussy being stretched for the first time. She held on to his waist while he fucked her. As she lay there, she envisioned herself getting pregnant with his child.

Jeff stopped, "Zola, I want you to roll over onto your stomach for me." Zola obeyed.

Jeff laid on top of her, straddled her ass and slammed his cock balls deep into her pussy from behind. He was now consumed with passion for this little tight cunt. He hammered away at her, enjoying himself and oblivious to her reaction to his pounding. He took full advantage of having access to her in this way. He felt his balls drawing tight against his body and he knew that he was about to cum. "Should I inseminate her?" he thought to himself, but it was already too late. HIs cock was pulsating inside of her and blowing a heavy thick load of cum. He grunted as he came inside of her," Awww shit! That was amazing!" he exclaimed. He climbed off her and she reached between her legs and wiped away some of the cum that had dripped out of her.

"Thank you, Mr. Jeff. Is there anything else that I can do for you tonight?" Zola asked humbly.

Jeff was out of breath as he responded, "No Zola. That was great! You can go take a shower but please be back at 5:00am so that I can do this again before I leave for orientation."

Zola quickly dressed and left. As she walked to her car, she called her co-worker Neliah and told her all about having sex with the white man who chose her tonight. Neliah giggled and asked Zola if she thought that Mr. Jeff would fuck her too because the white man who chose her didn't have sex with her.

The next morning at 5:00am, Zola gently knocked at Jeff's door. "Come on in Zola," Jeff instructed. Zola opened the door to a naked Jeff, standing there muscular, 6 foot, 3 inches tall, tanned arms and legs but pale torso, thighs and cock. She was aroused by the sight.

"Get undressed and come kneel down here in front of me," he requested.

After undressing, Zola did as he had asked. She kneeled down and then looked up into his dark brown eyes. He smiled, rubbed her soft cheeks and then asked her to open her mouth. He placed his limp cock into her mouth and instructed her to suck it like a baby bottle. As Zola began to suck his cock, Jeff closed his eyes and laid his head back. "Ahhh good job Zola. Keep going dear."

Zola could feel his cock hardening in her mouth. When his cock was fully erect, Jeff grabbed Zola's hair and yanked her head backwards and stuffed his cock down her throat. He began to fuck her throat as she gagged and slabbered. This was new for Zola but she was definitely willing to do it to please the white man.

He finally stopped and pulled her up to her feet. He walked her over to a desk and had her sit on the edge of it. "Prop your heels up on the edge of the desk hun," Jeff instructed. This position caused her pussy to naturally spread open for him and because she was the ideal height, all he had to do was slide his cock directly into her.

"Ohhhhh gawd!" Zola moaned out loud. Jeff's cock felt better this morning than it did last night. He began pounding into her as she held her legs open for him. "I want more Mr. Jeff! I want more!" Zola exclaimed as Jeff increased the intensity of his thrusts.

Jeff grabbed her face and demanded angrily, "More what Zola?"

"More of you Sir! More of your semen! I want more!" Zola continued to shout. This was music to Jeff's ears.

The desk knocked against the wall while the table legs screeched against the flooring. They both panted and grunted. They had something to get from one another. Jeff could fuck and drain his balls into an African virgin and Zola could get fucked by a white man and inseminated with genetically superior seed. They were in ecstasy. Jeff lifted Zola up from the desk and carried her over to the edge of the bed. He pushed her legs back over her head and pounded her pussy with all of his might. Within minutes, Jeff's cock was pulsating inside of her, dumping a new fresh load of cum inside of her. Zola was happy.

As they got dressed Zola told Jeff about her friend Neliah and how the white man who chose her was boring. "Mr. Jeff? Will you please give my friend Neliah some sex too?" she asked innocently.

"Sure Zola. Tell Neliah to come to my room after she is done serving her white man tonight." Jeff encouraged Zola.

"Thank you, Sir. She is going to be so happy."

It was a long exhausting day for Jeff. Today was just orientation and an introduction out in the field with lots of instruction. It was a lot of information to keep straight. By the time Jeff made it down to dinner that evening, he had forgotten all about Zola's friend Neliah. He ate dinner and headed back up to his room. As he unlocked his door, Neliah approached him in the hallway.

"Hello Mr. Jeff. My name is Neliah."

He looked up and saw a short, beautiful, caramel complexioned young lady with long braids and an hourglass shape. He was instantly attracted to her. "Hi Neliah. What can I do for you?"

"Mr. Jeff. My friend Zola told me that you would have sex with me if I came up to your room tonight. I really want to have sex with a white man, Sir."

"Oh, that's right! I'm so sorry I forgot all about that arrangement Neliah. I'm really beat right now dear. Tell you what, it's 7:00pm right now. Come back at 10:00pm. I will take care of you then." he promised.

Jeff set his alarm for 9:45pm and dozed off for a while. The alarm went off so he got up and splashed cold water on his face and waited for Neliah to return. Jeff was curious about Neliah and definitely wanted a taste of her body. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Come on in, Neliah."

As Neliah entered the room, Jeff noticed that she was dressed differently than before. Shorts, a tank top and no bra. "Thank you for having sex with me Mr. Jeff. I've always wanted to have sex with a white man, and I want to have a white baby too." Neliah explained.

"Well, I'd love to help you out with the sex part Neliah, but it wouldn't be right for me to get you pregnant and then leave you here to raise a baby all alone." Jeff said concerned as he removed his T-shirt.

"Oh, don't worry about that part Mr. Jeff. I have an entire community here that will help me raise my baby." she stated emphatically.

At that point Neliah removed her tank top exposing her full D-cup breasts. She grabbed Jeff's hand and laid it on one of her tits and made him squeeze. "See Mr. Jeff. I am ready to be a mother." Jeff was turned on by her gesture and the sight and feel of her breasts. "I understand Neliah." He motioned her over to the bed as he wiggled out his trunks, exposing his hard white cock. Neliah looked at the floor out of respect. "Go ahead and take off your shorts Neliah and get on the bed." Jeff said.

Removing her shorts revealed that she wasn't wearing any panties. Precum began dripping from Jeff's cock upon seeing Neliah's naked body. She sat on the edge of the bed and Jeff gently pushed her backward and spread her legs open. He wanted to taste her pussy. So, he positioned himself between her legs and began to nibble on her pussy lips and suckle her clit. Neliah first began to squirm and then began to grind her hips into his face. He assumed that she was sexually experienced because of this response but would soon find out that he was on the verge of popping another cherry.

After a few minutes of her clit being stimulated by Jeff's tongue, Neliah's body began to tense up and then convulse in orgasm. She cried out in ecstasy; she had never experienced the sensation of her pussy convulsing, legs trembling, and cum gushing from her pussy. She loved the sensation. Jeff was so turned on watching her cum until he quickly got into position and happily sank his rock-hard cock balls deep into her gushing wet pussy in one swoop. He sensed that familiar tension inside Neliah's pussy that he experienced inside Zola's pussy.

"Oh shit! Are you a virgin?" Jeff asked.

"Yes Sir Mr. Jeff. Is that okay?" Neliah responded out of breath.

"Oh hell yeah! Absolutely!" Jeff exclaimed as he got his second wind and a wave of revitalizing energy swept through his body.

Neliah was altogether different from Zola. Way more vocal, mature, and confident. "Mmmm, I've always wanted a white cock inside my pussy Mr. Jeff. Ugh, ugh, ugh, put your cum inside me! Let me have your white baby!" Neliah moaned as she submissively held her legs open for Jeff.

Her utterances turned him on even more. He picked up his speed and fucked her good and hard like a common whore. They fucked for a good long while; grunting, growling, yelling, and moaning while her tits jerked around violently. Jeff found himself deeply attracted to her and they shared an intense sexual chemistry. Jeff felt his balls drawing close and knew that he was going to blow a heavy thick load of cum inside her. Her pussy began to tingle as her body stiffened and eyes tightly shut in expectation of the impending orgasm. Then they came together, both moaning loudly as her legs trembled and his cock pulsed inside of her. He collapsed on top of her and began kissing her passionately. He alternated between squeezing and sucking her titts, nibbling on her neck, and kissing her deeply. As he did so, his cock began to harden again and drip precum onto her abdomen.

"Oh gawd! Here I go again!" Jeff chuckled.

He climbed back in between her legs, set back on his heels, and slid his cock back inside her. This time he thrusted slowly, watching his pale cock disappear inside of her dark pussy lips. The contrast was intoxicating. Neliah lay there quietly taking it all in, like a nice massage. After a while, he felt his balls ready to blow another load, so he shifted his weight back on top of her and bombarded her pussy with hard swift pounding. Their bodies clapped together as Neliah grunted with every blow and Jeff growled, "Arghhh shit!" then he busted another nut inside of her.

"Ahhhh thank you. Thank you, Mr. Jeff. You feel so good inside of me," Neliah moaned seductively while stroking his arms.

As he emptied the last of his cum into her pussy he responded, "You can come back tomorrow night at this time and I will fuck you again okay," he uttered out of breath.

"Yes, I want more sex with you Mr. Jeff! I will be back tomorrow night too." Neliah responded happily as she rubbed and squeezed his ass, and he planted kisses all over her face.

The next morning, Zola returned. "How was your evening with Neliah Mr. Jeff?"

"It was great Zola. I'm glad that I could help her out. She's coming back tonight as well," Jeff responded.

"Well, what would you like for me to do for you this morning?" Zola inquired.

"You can suck my cock for me before I head out." Jeff responded.

"Oh yes Sir!"

Jeff was already naked and had a towel wrapped around his waist when Zola arrived. Zola dropped to her knees and removed his towel, exposing his waiting hard-on. She took his cock into her mouth and then grasped his butt cheeks and began to suck as hard as she could. Jeff grabbed her head and began thrusting down her throat. He moaned in ecstasy. After several minutes of sucking, spitting, slurping and gagging, Jeff began to cum. He grabbed his cock and jerked his load onto her face. He loved how his cum glistened on her dark skin. "Arghhhh!" he moaned in relief.

"Thanks Zola. You can get cleaned up and go. And take tomorrow morning off okay." Jeff instructed.

"Sure thing Mr. Jeff," Zola answered as she looked around for a towel to wash her face.

Jeff got dressed and went out on his hunt. He had a great day! He got close to a pride of lions but didn't harvest any of them because he didn't spot a male with a mane. That's what he wanted to catch but he was thrilled that he even got to see a pride of lions up close. He got back to his room late, showered and took a quick nap before dinner because he was excited to see Neliah. As he entered the dining area he spotted Neliah. His cock began to tingle and throb. He walked over to her and invited her to spend the night with him in his room. She agreed and got back to work serving the guests their dinner. Around 9:45pm, Neliah was knocking on his door. He answered in a robe. She had on a cute little tight fitting spandex dress with no underwear underneath. She was carrying a small bag with her uniform, a change of underwear, and a toothbrush.

After setting the bag on the floor by the bed, Jeff grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around. He lifted her dress up over her head and shoulders and then stuck his fingers in her pussy and began to stroke. "Ahhh I see your pussy is a little moist already. Good girl," he commented. They began to kiss passionately while Jeff got her more aroused by finger fucking her. "Does that feel good sweetheart?" he asked her. "Mmmmm, yeah," Neliah moaned.

He walked her over to the wall, placed her hands up against the wall, and instructed her to push her ass out. He got behind her, spread her pussy lips open, and slammed his cock into her tight pink hole. They both grunted. Jeff pounded her for a while and Neliah panted and grunted with every blow of his cock. Her tits swung back and forth as she worked to keep her balance opposite Jeff's forceful blows and strength. She loved being plowed by him but especially hoped that she would be found with child, after he finished with her. Jeff proceeded to fuck Neliah until midnight, placing her in a variety of positions, and filling her womb three times before he was done.

The next morning at 6:00am, Jeff's alarm went off. He woke up with his standard morning wood. He looked over at Neliah who was sleeping on her side with her back to him. He began to gently wake her up. "Hey Neliah? Let me drain my balls right quick before I head out this morning," he whispered in her ear while reaching over and lifting up her left leg and positioning his cock at her pussy lips. "Yes of course Mr. Jeff," she yawned as she opened her eyes. Jeff spit into his hand, lubricated his cock, and slid it back inside her pussy from behind. He only had time for a quickie, so he immediately started pounding her pussy. She moaned as she held her position against the force of his heavy thrusts. Several moments later, they were both cumming in unison. Jeff's cock pulsating while it ejaculated inside her, Neliah's body jerking in orgasm, and the smell of sex lingering in the air. "Ahhhh perfect! That was hot!" he exclaimed. He kissed her on the cheek and then hopped up and got into the shower.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Jeff and the African Lion Hunt

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds