Jeff and the African Lion Hunt

For the next three days, Jeff alternated between fucking Zola and Neliah but gave preference to Neliah. He was having a blast! On the sixth day, Abena approached him before dinner and told him about her unmarried daughter Taraji. Taraji was like Zola and Neliah in that she too wanted to have a white baby with a white man, she was just a little older than the two other girls.

"Mr. Jeff? Zola and Neliah have been singing your praises. The girls say that you are excellent at sex and that you don't mind getting them pregnant. Would you mind having sex with my daughter Taraji before you leave?" Abena asked.

"Uhhh sure I can do that," Jeff responded hesitantly. He was taken aback by Abena's forwardness and found himself feeling like a stud instead of a human being.

"Thank you. When can I send her up to you?" Abena questioned.

"Send her tomorrow morning at 5:00 o'clock and give Zola the morning off." Jeff instructed.

He sent Neliah home around 11:00pm after he finished filling her with his cum several times. The next morning there was a knock at the door. He answered the door naked. When he opened the door, there stood Taraji.

"You must be Taraji. Come on in." As the young woman walked through the door Jeff asked, "Are you a virgin also?"

"Yes of course Mr. Jeff." Taraji responded.

"Great! I will take it slow with you until you get used to my cock."

Taraji immediately undressed right on the spot. "I'm ready Mr. Jeff!" Taraji exclaimed.

Taraji wasn't as pretty as Zola and Neliah but her body was out of this world! She had a full figure, large G-cup breasts, thick thighs, and a big butt. Jeff had a special place in his heart for BBW woman and was excited to get his hands on her body.

Jeff was stunned by Taraji's eagerness. As he undressed, Taraji was very turned on by Jeff's pale skin and muscular frame. She was also curious about the look of his cock because she had never seen a white one before. Jeff on the other hand, was instantly turned on by Taraji's big, full, round ass. He had always wanted to do anal on a big ass but decided that he would wait for the opportunity to do that with a more sexually experienced woman. For now, he was just going to focus on giving Taraji a great first sex experience.

They laid in the bed and took their time fucking slowly for several hours. When it was all said and done, Jeff had filled Taraji twice with his cum. She was thrilled. She thanked him, got dressed, and left immediately. It wasn't as romantic or sensual as it tended to be with Zola and Neliah but what the hell. Jeff got to drain his balls and that's what mattered most to him.

On Jeff's last night at the ranch, Neliah dropped by his room to let him know that she learned earlier that day that she is with child, and to thank him.

"Oh, I'm so happy Mr. Jeff! I'm finally going to have a white baby!" Neliah said cheerfully.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you Neliah. Please send me pictures of our baby! Let me know if it's a boy or a girl. I've got a few names in mind." Giving her a long and warm embrace, Jeff says, "I really enjoyed fucking you and getting you pregnant Neliah. I'm going to miss you a lot." He then slid his hands down into her panties, began squeezing her ass cheeks while staring down at her lustfully, and breathing heavily on the bridge of her nose. Neliah giggled.

He began kissing her passionately. Removed her panties, unzipped his jeans, and whipped out his hard cock and yanked her down to the floor. "Let me fill you up one more time for the road," he said while winking at her. She giggled, "of course you can Mr. Jeff," she said flirtatiously as she spread her legs for him. Crawling between her legs he slowly penetrated her pussy, wanting to relish the feel of each inch of her. "Ahhhh you feel soooo good," he moaned. They kissed. "Fuck me Mr. Jeff," Neliah demanded.

Jeff positioned himself like he was going to do a pushup, resting most of his weight on his hands and with that, he pounded her relentlessly, grunting while she cried out. They could be heard in the hallway.

Jeff fucked her so hard this time until she squirted, spraying her juices everywhere. "Oh my gawd what was that?!?!" she asked loudly and feeling embarrassed. "Oh, don't worry about that baby. It just means you're really turned on right now. I made you squirt; that's hot!" Jeff assured her. He slid his cock back in and started pounding again, their bodies slapped together even louder than before because their skin was now moistened by Neliah's cum. They continued to grunt and moan while Neliah's tits jerked around violently. And then here they were again, Neliah's muscles tensing up throughout her body while her eyes rolled back in anticipation. And Jeff's balls drawing close to his body in preparation to blow his load. And then release! They came in unison, both moaning in ecstasy. Jeff collapsed on top of her with sweat dripping from his brow. They breathed heavily as they attempted to catch their breath. Boy am I gonna miss you; I wish that I could take you back to the United States with me. After they recovered, Neliah hopped in the shower because she had to go back to work. Jeff returned to his suitcase and continued packing. Then there was a knock at the door. It was Zola.

Zola walked into the room. "Hey Mr. Jeff! Boy! You and Neliah were really getting it on. Everyone heard you two in here."

"We were that loud?" Jeff asked while turning beet red.

"Oh yeah! Don't worry about it though. I just came to say thank you and say goodbye. I also wanted you to know that I am pregnant!" Zola announced.

"Oh my gawd! You too?" Jeff asked bewildered.

"Yes! I'm so happy Mr. Jeff. I know that it will be a beautiful child because its daddy is white. Thank you so much for everything!" Zola said, throwing her arms around Jeff.

"Well, you're welcome, Zola. Here is my social media. Keep in touch and let me know if you need anything in the future." Jeff offered.

"Oh definitely. I will stay in touch but don't worry Mr. Jeff. My village will help me to raise the child."

"Good for you Zola," Jeff said with a warm hug.

Early the next morning as Jeff was loading his things into the passenger van that was waiting to return him and the other gamers to the airport, Abena and Taraji approached him.

"Mr. Jeff, thank you for coming to our ranch. We hope that you enjoyed your stay. Taraji has something that she wants to tell you." Abena announced.

"Mr. Jeff, I am pregnant with your child. I appreciate the time that you spent with me and for making it possible for me to bear a white child." Taraji stated.

It suddenly dawned on Jeff that these African women had an agenda. They weren't fucking him for him, they were possibly just using him so that they could bear white babies. "What's the big deal about having a white baby?" he wondered to himself. He arrived in South Africa having never touched a black woman sexually in his life. Upon his departure back to the states, he had impregnated three African women and had three African baby mommas.

He wondered if he should tell his family and friends back home about these babies or keep this all to himself. He was excited about Neliah's baby because of his strong attraction to her and their intense sexual chemistry but was indifferent about Zola's and Taraji's babies. Regardless, he knew that his future children would be fine because they were going to grow up in a tight knit, supportive community. But for Jeff, this trip offered him the best sex he had ever had and the opportunity to harvest a male lion. This was a win-win all the way around.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds