Jenny Bangs a Wedding Pt. 03

The week of the wedding was fast approaching and I had been kept quite occupied with arrangements for Ann and Jason's nuptials and the associated festivities. My sex life had been quite limited all summer, partially because I was so occupied with my duties as the maid of honor and partially because of my disinterest in most of the guys in Millbrook. I was able to get together with Jason and Ann occasionally and Kathy was still coming to town every couple of weeks. Once in a while, I had the opportunity to spend a few hours with daddy.

On Friday of the weekend preceding the wedding, Magda and Kathy came to town. The same day Jason returned to his parents' home. Brock and Jason's cousins had planned a bachelor party for Saturday night. On Saturday, I had planned a bachelorette party for Ann. Mia came to town on Saturday morning and that evening we were joined by Valerie. There were two male strip clubs in town and I learned that one of them allowed eighteen-year-olds to attend. Armed with a handful of one-dollar bills, we spent several hours at that club. Valerie and I drove to the club since we were the only ones not old enough to drink. At the end of the evening, we were able to get the others into the cars and went home.

Once we arrived at home, Valerie and I quickly opened a beer in an attempt to try to catch up with the others. Daddy had gone to Jason's bachelor party and wasn't expected to return until Sunday.

We all drank for some time, repeatedly toasting Ann's last weekend of being a single woman. Mia and Valerie eventually went to bed together and Magda joined mom in her bedroom. Ann had enjoyed the party so much that she was passed out. Deciding that we had had enough to drink, Kathy and I went to bed together and had an enjoyable night of sex.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds