Jericho Gets Stephanie

Those loud screams however don't stop Jericho from pushing in further inside her. Steph tries to wriggle her hips out of the firm grasp of Y2J but he has just to good of a hold of her to move. She now must lie there as Jericho is fully inside of her and starts thrusting into her hard, smacking his hips into hers. The sound and feeling that huge dick pumping inside of her has Stephanie at a difficult crossroads of pain and pleasure. Sweat starts to form on Y2J's forehead as his hips thrust faster and harder pumping Steph's cunt hard bringing yet more cries of pain from the youngest Mc Mahon. All of this pain makes Steph cry but past all this pain she can feel the head of his cock push up and gently touch her throbbing G-spot making her moan in pleasure. Jericho grins when he hears the first moan escape from Stephanie's sweet lips as that's what always happens when he fucks woman this hard. First they hate it they scream, yell, beg and say it hurts but eventually they all start moaning and groaning like an out of work porn star. So Jericho moves even faster working his dick in and out of the billon dollar princess's cunt, while she digs her well-manicured nails into the mat moaning and begging him for more.

Jericho keeps up the pace as he slams into her harder watching her chest as every time he smacks into her, it makes boobs bounce around making them look even better. Steph can no longer hold off the pleasure and she starts to grind her hips into Jericho's as he slams into her, while her right hand cups one of her own tits and slowly starts to rub her erect nipple. Her other hand is busy stroking her long brown hair out of her sweat covered face as Jericho pushes in further. Even thought Stephanie had already cum just ten minutes ago she can feel another orgasm building up inside of her and she can't fight her feelings. His arms move up onto Steph's back holding her steady and allowing Jericho to get a better and closer look at her big boobs. Y2J hungrily cranes his neck forward allowing his lips to wrap around her erect nipples making her gasp out in pleasure as Jericho's tongue sucks on her nipples. Moaning as Jericho moves faster and faster into her dripping wet pussy, Stephanie screams out at the top of her lungs as she cums all over Jericho's powerful cock. He stops thrusting letting Steph finish her second orgasm and her high pitch screaming but then pulls out of her and flips her over onto her stomach. She groans in pain as her breasts crush against the mat and Steph feels Jericho's arms locking around her waist holding her tight and lifting her ass up in the air.

That second hard orgasm has Steph feeling very light headed and every single time Jericho touches her feels so sensitive to her. So she can feel Chris's left hand slide down her back to her asscheeks but is powerless to stop him as his fingers stroke the rim of her asshole making her shiver. Steph is so scared, she is an anal virgin so she is praying that Chris doesn't do her there as his big cock will rip apart her poor untouched ass. Jericho spreads open Stephanie's cheeks staring at her ass then with his right index finger shoves it roughly into her ass. The howl of pain from Steph sounds like something out of a horror movie as she bucks her hips in vain as Jericho's intrusive finger moves deeper into her rectum. He can tell from just sticking one finger into her that little princess Stephanie has never had anything put into her ass and that makes Chris grin as he thinks ahead to putting his big cock into her ass and the screams of pain he will hear from her. Chris readjusts his arms around her waist, he knows she doesn't have the strength left in her body to get away but Jericho wants to make sure he gets as close to 10 inches into her ass. Steph moans when she feels Jericho's cock rubbing up against her pussy lips which are covered in her own juices but she feels his cock slide past her pussy and slowly trailing up her thigh. She wants to scream rape, tell him to stop then call the police but Steph had always wondered what it felt like having a man fuck her big ass. Once Steph had wandered into a locker room to see Trish Stratus being fucked up the ass by the 350 pound Albert and Steph loved the moans the blonde beauty made and she had been trying to think of a way of asking Hunter to break in her ass but now one of her worst enemy's is going to break her ass in without even being asked.

Without another second wasted Jericho lines his dick up with Steph's ass and thrusts in hard bringing loud screams of pain from Stephanie. 7 inches of dick pushing deep into her ass making her very uncomfortable and has brought yet more tears to her eyes. Kindly Jericho moves his hips in and out of her slowly allowing her sore ass muscles time to adapt to his cock in her ass. He even takes this time to dig his fingers into the two mounds of flesh on her ass cheeks giving them a hard squeeze making her yell out some more as Jericho pulls at her cheeks. Jericho increases the speed of his thrusting rocking Steph back and forth making her tits wobble and shake to the delight of the fans who have never seen anything like this before. There is still a great deal of pain in Stephanie's ass but the more Jericho fucks her the more she loses herself and the more pleasure builds up inside of her. Pulling his blonde hair out of her eyes as he bangs her faster and faster Jericho is pushing in harder as Steph combines loud painful screams with cries of joy. Steph has moved off her front so she is on her hands and knees giving Jericho better access to her ass and allows her to use her arms to support her weight but her right hand is moving down her body towards her aching cunt.

Having already cum twice in the past hour Stephanie is amazed that she is still so horny and that the man pushing all her buttons is Y2J. She moans loudly again as her asshole is taking a pounding and Jericho is not slowing down or stopping but appears to be going faster, which has half of Steph moaning for a release while the other half is still thinking Jericho will stop. Having given Steph's ass a good spanking bringing up a flushed pink color on her cheeks Chris leans forward getting all 10 inches inside of Stephanie who responses with a blood curdling scream. His hands reach around her body rubbing and touching every inch of her skin making her moan with each touch. Jericho's hands then find their way to her oversized tits squeezing then in his palms, stretching out the flesh given to her by her doctor. Steph's head is completely messed up with as Jericho doing all the things to her that she had always wanted and he was doing them so well that a small part of her hoped that Jericho would to do this to her all day every day. Once again Steph can feel the orgasm building up inside of her that only comes out of her mouth in a series of groans and pants.

Jericho pumps into her ass more and much harder than before as all of his real attention are on pulling Steph's tits. She is in tears as she feels Jericho go in even harder meaning that simply he isn't even close to being finished with giving her the best fucking of her life so Steph bites down hard on her tongue and closes her eyes tight hoping that would stop her embarrassing herself by cumming for the third time. In Jericho's mind there is no better feeling during sex than when a woman tries to fight off the feeling of pleasure running though her but can't fight it. Stephanie screams in a pure orgasmic sense as she cums all over Jericho's legs and all over the mat owned by her father. Jericho lets Steph go limp in his arms as he pinches her nipples and slowly rotating his massive dick inside her ass bringing huge surges of excitement down her battered and aching spine. Steph moans her last big moan and slowly drifts into a near sleep like state too tired to do anything. So Jericho lets go of her boobs and pulls out of the billon dollar princess and lays her back down on the mat.

Staring at Steph's amazing body Jericho only now realizes that he has only cum once and Steph had swallowed away all the evidence so he kneels down until he is sat on her stomach. With one hand Chris strokes his enormous cock while his other hand works it away over Steph's much worked over tits. Steph is only vaguely aware of what is going on but there is still a bit of feeling left in her allowing her to moan slightly as Jericho's talented fingers work over her boobs. Jericho is pumping harder and harder on his own cock as he pinches Steph's nipples stretching them upwards before pulling up on the mounds of flesh in her fake tits. The moment that takes Jericho over the edge is when he looks at Stephanie's face and the thought crosses his mind of just how many people had cum over that angelic face and Chris wanted to make it one more. Faster and faster he jerks until he feels all the cum that has been building up for a while suddenly shoot to the surface. Like a volcano, cum just rockets out of Jericho's dick first coating Steph's tits in a layer of white jizz until he is able to take aim at her face. He keeps shooting out cum as he cries out screams of pure ecstasy letting his cum splash all over Steph's face covering every inch of available skin in his seed. After almost a minute of cumming Jericho stops and falls backwards panting like a man who had just run a marathon, so tired after cumming nearly a sperm bank full of cum onto Steph's body.

Chris is so out of it that he has to use the ring ropes to pull himself back up to his feet and takes his first look down at the cum covered Stephanie. She looks just like an erotic art painting as she lays there peacefully drifting off to sleep with cum dripping off her nose and lips as it slides down her forehead. Jericho is captivated by her chest nearly completely caked in cum rising and falling softly as she takes a breath of air. Yanking up his tights Jericho looks around and quickly runs out of the ring, over the fan's barrier and off into the fans. Triple H stagers out though the curtain held up by refs and he gets a huge ground-shaking scream from the fans. Confused he looks up to see his wife lying in the ring and as he runs towards only to find she is naked and covered in cum. HHH also realizes he is kneeling in someone else's juices but he is to busy shouting at referee's to hurry and cover up his beaten and humiliated bride. Steph is still sound asleep as a blanket is wrapped around her naked form and her tired body is placed on a stretcher. As she is wheeled out the fans start a very loud chant of 'YOU'RE A CUM SLUT' directed at Stephanie and as Triple H yells at the fans to stop he too stops and thinks where the hell is Jericho. All the pieces fall into place and Triple H falls into an incontrollable rage made even worse by the thousands and thousands of video's pictures and talking about Stephanie's in ring fucking all over the internet. Steph never spoke of the incident again but ever so often she would think back to the time she was totally powerless and she was taken to places she sexually never knew existed.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds