Jersey Summer Love

His plan was to put the bike in the bed of the pick-up truck and drive to a park, unload the bike, and coax Raina onto the seat and then ride off into the sunset with her. That was the plan at least. He was a go-with-the-flow kinda guy and the plan could be adjusted, if need be.

After Logan helped Raina down from the truck, he unlatched the hatch, dropped the ramp, and rolled the bike down to the ground. They had stopped in an open space,sprinkled with large mounds of dirt.

"What is this place?" She asked.

"It's a sand quarry. We go off-roading with our trucks. You'd be amazed what you can find hidden in the New Jersey Pine Barrens."

"This looks like a place where my family used to come to cut down Christmas trees," Raina observed as a faint memory of similar mounds came back to her.

"It might be. There are a lot of evergreen types of trees further in," Logan pointed.

"Is this private property?" she questioned. His shrug did not reassure her.

"Look at all the tracks. No one has ever stopped us before. If you listen closely you can hear ATV's and dirt bikes in the distance." He replied. "If we are asked to leave, we will. Okay? Besides, there's a place I want to show you. But we can only get to it from the bike."

Raina nodded as Logan handed her a too-big helmet. He adjusted the straps for her and patted the seat. "Up we go." She climbed up and straddled the seat. Logan climbed on in front of her.

"Hold tight." He instructed, pulling her arms around his waist. When she squeezed him tighter he asked, "How fast do you want to go?

"Not too fast. Unlike you boys, I do not have any particular need for speed." She wrinkled her nose up.

"Alright, we'll keep it at a leisurely speed then. But you will still want to hold on. Don't worry, I won't let you fall. I've been riding for years. I also won't take us on any busy roads until you feel comfortable with that." Raina nodded her understanding.

***

Logan started the bike, revved the engine, released the kickstand and throttle and started driving. The bike lurched beneath her and Raina linked her arms around him as she held on for dear life.

The hum of the engine beneath her was the oddest of sensations. It was more than pleasant. She felt a tingle between her thighs and experimentally moved her bottom around on the seat. The vibrations shot straight through her core and she moaned, her muscles involuntarily clenching as her body grinded against the bike. She hoped Logan hadn't heard the sound she made, but doubted that he could hear a thing over the roar of the machine.

She turned her head sideways as he picked up speed. Her long hair flew out behind her beneath the helmet, the wind tangling with it like so many fingers. She lay her head against Logan's back and closed her eyes, enjoying the cool wind on her face. It was an exceptionally hot day and the wind provided relief to her heated skin. She closed her eyes and quickly realized her mistake when she became dizzy.

"You okay back there?" Logan shouted back to her. She leaned forward and kissed his neck in response. He wouldn't be able to hear her even if she did shout back to him. He responded by picking up more speed. She rolled her hips forward into Logan's back, her breath coming out in shallow gasps.

"Raina, do we need to stop? Are you okay, you're moving around a lot. I don't want you to fall off." The wind whipped past his head as Logan turned to look at her. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, a mask of expression on her face. He grinned knowingly and turned his attention back to what was before him, as much as the distraction of the girl nestled against his back was calling to him. At least it wasn't that much further to the spot, he told himself.

Raina started releasing her arms from around Logan. She felt so free, like any minute she would lift off. She wanted to spread her arms and do just that. Suddenly the bike lurched to a stop and she slammed into Logan's back with a thud. She whimpered in disappointment as he pried her arms off of him.

"We're here." He announced, dismounting the bike. He removed his helmet and noted her pink cheeks.

"You look a little flushed, Raina. Need a drink?" He opened his knapsack secured on the back of the bike.

"I need something." She mumbled.

"What's that?" he smirked at her. Raina felt uncomfortable, but didn't want to get off the bike. "Are you going to join me?" He held his hand out to her. She looked at it and shrugged. "My bike doing something for you, huh?"

"Huh? What? No, I mean ---." She was caught. Amazingly her cheeks flushed even more and took on three shades of a deeper pink, almost red. "I like your bike." She said simply as he lifted her off the bike when she ignored his offered hand.

"I like you." He murmured into her hair. Looking down at the wet spot on the seat, Logan's arousal hardened within his shorts. "I'm glad my bike has brought you some, ahem, release." He looked up to meet Raina's eyes and licked his lips. She turned on her heel and walked away.

Raina looked around in wonder. She'd had no idea that such an enchanted wood existed just down the road from her house. Dappled sunlight streamed through the canopy of oak leaves. The scent of pine filled her nostrils. Tall poplars stood impossibly straight, seeming to touch the sky. A green meadow was dotted with wildflowers, a riot of colors spreading over the surface. She took a deep, cleansing breath and exhaled.

"How did you find this place?" She begged to know the secret.

"As I said, we do a lot of exploring. Most of the time we stick to dunes and mounds, but last weekend we got lucky and happened upon this haven. I'm glad to see you are as taken with it as I was the first time I saw it. I actually come here to think." He gave her a minute to take in the surroundings and to compose herself. She was biting her lip and pacing nervously.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, why do you think they invented vibrators?"

"Do you think the inventor of vibrators got the idea from a motorcycle?" Raina relaxed and smiled.

"Maybe. Do you have one?"

"No." She hesitated, "but I might need to get one, after today." Her confession mumbled.

"That was hot." Logan grabbed her hand and tried to pull her into the woods.

"It is hot out." She pointed out.

"No, I mean you leaning against me, grinding the seat and orgasming on my bike. You can ride it anytime as long as you always have that reaction." He grinned and watched the rush of color bloom on her pale chest and rise up her neck to settle on her cheeks.

Raina looked intensely interested in a spider climbing up the nearby trunk of an oak tree. Logan lifted her chin to him.

"Green." He whispered low.

"What's green?" She wondered aloud.

"Your eyes." His thumb rubbed her bottom lip.

"Oh. I can never tell what color they are." Raina licked her upper lip distracted, coming into contact with his thumb.

"Well, if anyone ever asks you they turn green when you're aroused." And then he kissed her. "It's something I've been wondering about."

"Most guys would just say horny."

"Most guys would have made a move on you way before now. Don't you get that I might be different than most guys?"

"Why?"

"Because you deserve to be cherished."

"And taken care of," she said dryly. He could see in her eyes the distrust coming back.

"No, you deserve to be cared for, there's a difference," he countered.

"I don't know what to say to that."

"Why say anything? Just accept it."

"I'm afraid to. I think I should go home now. This can only end badly," her bottom lip quivered and though he wanted to kiss it, Logan refrained.

"Who is talking about endings? Raina, look at me." He reached for her hand and she met his eyes. "I get that you've been hurt. I get that you've maybe even been taken advantage of or tricked. I get that you have health issues which complicate your life."

"And relationships," she mumbled.

"Maybe you just need someone worthy of you." He could tell she was uncomfortable with the conversation. Maybe she wasn't looking for a relationship. Hell, maybe she wasn't even looking for a fling or a friend. But he'd made the mistake before of assuming and had almost ended up with a fist in his gut. This time, he'd play it smart.

"And maybe you're just trying to get laid," she pulled her hand away and stalked to the bike. He followed her, reached her shoulder, and gently spun her around.

"Honey, if all I wanted was to get laid, I wouldn't be spending my time trying to woo you. I'd be out on the beach finding a little beach bunny like the rest of my friends. You hate the beach, are terrified of the ocean, don't eat seafood, and could care less about boys. You're the anti-beach bunny."

"What do you want with an eighteen-year-old anyway? I'm not even in college yet." He could almost see her walls going up. He wondered when he had gone from thinking of her as a simple, summer fling to girlfriend potential. When had he fallen in love?

"You make me sound like I'm an old man. Really, I'm only five years older than you. There will be guys at college that age too, depending on what they're studying. You aren't like most girls your age, anyway."

"And what happens when summer is over and I start college and you go home?"

"I've been in long-distance relationships before. They can work. Unless you'd rather this remain a summer fling, or walk away now, never knowing that you might have let a good thing go. It's your choice." Logan held her away from him at arm's length.

"Are you looking for a friend or something more? Do you even know what you're looking for? I'm trying to figure out what is going on it that head of yours." He coaxed.

"Yes, no. Both." Raina reached for Logan and closed the space between them, needing his nearness. "I'll be nineteen in October," she relented.

"See, not such a difference. Your parents admitted that they have a bigger age gap between them. If they approve of me, why won't you?" He nuzzled her nose.

"Mom told me she was glad to see me happy and out doing things again. It's been a long time since I've been healthy enough to do that. They do like you. I just hope Dad doesn't ground me for life and kill you if they find out about the bike ride."

"Let me worry about that. I liked your parents too. Do you think your Dad would let me take the 'Vette for a spin? If it's under the pretense of helping him out?"

"That might be pushing it, Logan," she chuckled at his pout. "Maybe you'll have a better chance at teaching me a little about cars than my Dad did. I've never had an interest in them, although as you see, it does run in the family."

"I'll teach you whatever you'd like to know. I have to admit," he brushed his lips against hers, "I'm a little jealous of my bike right now." He kissed her neck.

"Why?" She moaned as his lips found her ear. She clamped her mouth closed, flushed.

"You just had your way with my bike, possibly even experiencing your first true orgasm," he whispered, "but you won't even let me touch you. How is that fair?"

"You're touching me now," her voice breathy, needful as his hands slid up her arms and brushed against her breasts. Her inhibitions falling away.

"Can I keep touching you?" If she didn't say yes, he'd have to find the nearest cold stream to plunge into, and fast. He backed her up against the bike. "I'm making a move on you now, Raina."

"I-if I can get back on the bike." She blushed and lowered her lashes, which he found adorable. "Um, geez what is wrong with me? That sounded really dirty."

"The bike can be even more fun if I joined you on it," he said, pressing his hardness against her. "I like this side of you, Raina. Is this the kind of thing you write about?" Logan asked as he swung her up into his arms, hooked his leg over the side, sat on the seat and and settled her in his lap. Facing him, she wrapped her legs around his waist and squeezed her thighs together. He started the engine and she wiggled.

"You make my thoughts go all fuzzy and my heart race." Raina purred, putting her hand on his chest as he did the same to her.

"Are you sure it's not my bike doing that?" He grinned.

"It's all you."

"Is that a bad thing?" His hands slid her straps down and widened his thighs so her bottom rested on the seat, watching her body come to life. He wondered if she was aware how hard she was grinding the seat.

"You're so hot the way you're attacking my bike again. I could watch you do that for hours."

"What? Oh. I didn't even realize," she blushed and stop moving.

"No, don't stop for me. If I can't enjoy you, this is the next best thing," he whispered, sweeping her hair away from her neck and nibbling it. When he sucked on her earlobe she whimpered.

"Uh...n-not a bad thing. It's a new thing."

"What's a new thing?"

"The feelings, um. The feelings you are causing me." She clenched her thighs on the bike. His finger trailed along her abdomen.

"New is good. New is watching the sunrise together. New is swimming with a dolphin and letting a girl half-convince me it was a mythical mermaid. New is falling for that same girl. New is caring more for her needs than my own. That's a feat in and of itself in someone my age," he teased her while his fingers teased along the edge of her bikini top.

"You're falling for me, Logan?" She blinked at him in surprise. Was the feeling not mutual?

He ignored the question and asked, "is my bike making you wet?"

"I'm definitely tingly," she admitted.

"Raina, can I feel how wet you are? I'm asking your permission." She nodded her head and watched as he lifted her sundress and slid his finger up her panty-covered slit, pushing in gently.

"Mm you are wet. You feeling naughty?"

"Yes."

"Raina, I've been falling for you. It's okay if you don't feel the same. You don't have to say anything to me. I won't pressure you. I won't ask for something you can't give me. But you needed to know. And I want to know if this might be real." His fingers moved beneath the waistband of her panties and he cupped her mound, stroking the soft curls.

"I-I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"That you're going to leave me. It's easier to be alone than to go through that again. It hurts."

"Do you want me?" he asked her as he moved his fingers within. "Am I moving too fast?"

"Yes, no. Oh Logan, don't stop."

"Do you want to get more comfortable? I brought a blanket we can lay on and a few pillows."

"You brought me pillows?" She looked at him in surprise.

"I want you to be comfortable. I strapped them to the back of the bike. Your comfort is my priority. I'm not going to lie to you, I want you in the worst way. But if you aren't ready or need more time, or don't even see me in that way, you have to tell me now before -- "

"I want you. I'm ready. Logan, I want you to be my first. No one has ever showed me such gentleness or care before. This feels right. But please be gentle because I hurt."

"I was reading that the hormones and endorphins caused by having sex can help ease pain. You'll have to let me know if that's true." He winked at her and helped her off the bike. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes." She stood there, nervously watching him untie the bundle from the back of the bike. He lead her beneath a canopy of trees into a small glade. The grass was green and welcoming. He spread the quilted blanket on the grass and arranged the pillows. "When were you reading that?" she asked when he came back over to her.

"Last weekend. I was reading up on your condition. I wanted to know more about how to help you. While you were out of the room last night arguing with your sister, your Mom told me a little more about your struggles. I admire your strength Raina."

Raina looked like she was about to cry.

"Why now?" Logan wanted to know. This was such a shift from her usual shyness and evading of his advances. Now, she was open.

"Because, I said I wanted my first time to be with someone that loves me."

"I do love you." He realized and voiced as he kissed her sweetly. He took her hands and drew her down to her knees.

"Even if I can't say it back to you?" She lay down.

"Even then." He leaned over her, blocking out the sun.

"No one's ever taken the time to understand me before," she said in wonder. "Will you show me how much you love me?" She held her arms up to him.

"With pleasure. If you change your mind, stop me. And if I'm not being gentle enough, tell me."

"Okay."

He moved down her body and slipped his hand beneath her dress. "Let me make you wetter to ease in easier. You're going to be tight and I'll have to stretch you."

"I think I'm wet enough. I'm afraid I'll be too sensitive for that. I just want you inside me. Now."

"I want to take my time with you." Logan tugged her panties down her legs.

"Taking your time will make me more nervous and more likely to change my mind." Raina sat up.

"Taking my time will help relax you and make it easier. Trust me. I'll make it worthwhile," Logan promised as he unbuttoned the front of her sundress and slid it off of her.

"Raina, I want to taste you. Have you been tasted before?"

"Only once," she gulped.

"Did you like it?" His fingers found her wet and he ran one along her slick lips.

"I was enjoying it, but he kinda rushed it and was too rough on my clit and I didn't get to finish."

"He was a boy. I'm not. I won't rush," Logan promised. "In fact, I plan on going slow and making you beg me to make love to you. How does that sound?"

"What if I'm too sensitive? It frustrated him that I was so sensitive."

"Then I'll back off and pleasure you somewhere else. You just lay there and let me figure out what your body likes. After that you can decide if you want me. You can change your mind anytime. No pressure."

"No, no. I won't change my mind. Just do it. Please. You can take your time with me later," she gasped when he eased her legs apart and blew a gentle breath on her inner thighs. "I'm too horny and impatient for that now."

"Maybe you just need to learn patience," his deep voice resonated as he lowered his head.

***

Raina watched as Logan's head disappeared between her thighs. She looked up as a bird soared overhead. She couldn't believe she was thinking of having sex with him right now, out in the open, in nature. He wasn't even officially her boyfriend. Neither of them was really sure what they were to each other. But he was taking the initiative to learn about her health issues and how to better understand them. He was being considerate and gentle and she felt herself falling for him too.

So what if it didn't last beyond the summer? Right now she was free, wasn't she? Right now she had the opportunity to be with someone more experienced who knew how to treat a girl. Couldn't that be enough? She was having hard time putting his age out of her mind, but reminded herself that she would nineteen in a couple of months. But what if her Dad found out that she was on his motorcycle? He'd ground her. Ground her? She was almost nineteen. Let him try! Oh, who was she kidding?

"Logan, I..." she began.

"Yes?" His breath feathered across her mound and he pressed his lips to her waistline, looking up into her eyes. A shiver rippled along her skin at the intensity in those blue eyes. Were they always that dark? She wondered. She jumped when his soft hair brushed her inner thigh.

"N-nevermind," she trembled as his lips kissed the outer lips of her heat. He held her bottom in one hand, lifting her slightly off the blanket, while his other hand gently cupped and kneaded her breast. She lifted her head.

"Want me to stop?" A hungry look came in his eye.

She lost her words as his tongue gently pushed between the folds of her lips. She shook her head no and dropped her head down. He rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 118 milliseconds