Jim's 1st Day of Physical Education

"Turn and cough please," ordered the nurse.

Jim let out two loud coughs as the nurse pushed her fingers deeply into the left side of his groin. Each time he coughed, his penis bobbed up and down. She then switched sides and prepared to check for a hernia on his right side.

"Cough again," she ordered.

Once again Jim let out two loud coughs which completed the nurse's exam. Nurse Draper now switched gloves again and moved to the next boy in line.

"Boys, as some of you might have noticed, Jim is erect," I said to the group. Whenever one of my boys gets hard during orientation, I try to draw attention to it rather than simply ignoring it. I've found in previous years that if I ignore it, then the other boys will eventually use it as an excuse to make fun of the boy, or harass him in some way. And I won't stand for any of that in my class. I found that it works better if I just confront the issue right away. "It doesn't necessarily mean that Jim is a homosexual, or that he likes other boys," I continued. "This is a new and embarrassing situation for all of you and sometimes these things just happen. You're all growing boys with powerful hormones raging through your bodies, and the same thing could happen to any of you. In fact, I'll wager that before the day is done, there will be others among you that will experience the same problem." I turned around and looked at the group of boys to see their reaction to what I was saying. Most were stoically staring forward, listening to what I was saying but not wanting to display any reaction. A few had turned their heads to look at Jim's predicament and were smiling or even grinning at my comments. I looked at John to see that he had a knowing smile on his face. "So if any of you have any plans to make fun of Jim, I'd suggest you think twice about it. Because sooner or later, the same thing may happen to you."

Just then the period bell rang. I looked at my watch and saw that it was now 2:25, time for a normal class change. But since this was a double period class, we would continue without any interruption.

Nurse Draper now came to Andrew Smith, without a doubt the most well-endowed boy in the class. She lifted his huge testicles with both of her hands as if she was weighing them. As she lifted his left testicle, you could really see just how large it was. She now stretched the skin of his scrotum around it in order to palpate it. I looked up at Andrew's face and saw that for some reason he had a smile on his face. Perhaps he was enjoying the stimulation, or maybe he knew he was the largest boy in class and was enjoying the attention. In any case, I thought it was strange that the one boy who refused to even undress at all now seemed to be enjoying his genital exam. After completing her exam of both of his testicles, Nurse Draper took ahold of Andrew's massive penis with her left hand. She gave it a tug or two and stretched the skin as she did with the other boys. The fingers of her right hand now palpated the entire length of his shaft. It might have been my imagination, but this part of the exam seemed to take much longer than it did with the other boys, probably due to the extra length of his shaft. She now lifted it straight up and looked at the underside before checking the tip for any discharge. Throughout this exam, Andrew did not get hard, which is probably a good thing. But part of me really wanted to see what that thing looked like when it got angry.

In short order, Nurse Draper finished with the final boy, Mike Snyder. She moved back to a position next to the first boy and announced her instructions for the final part of her exam.

"Boys, we've got just one more part of the exam. I need to do a quick visual check of everyone's rectum," she announced. There were audible groans and sighs from the boys.

"That's enough, boys," I said. "Quiet down and pay attention." As I was speaking, the 2:30 bell rang. "Just ignore the bell boys, we still have another hour to go."

"Here's how this will work," the nurse continued. "First of all, you can all put your arms down and stand normally." All of the boys immediately lowered their arms and shuffled their feet in closer. "We'll do this one row at a time. When I give the order to do so, a row of you will turn toward your lockers and spread your feet apart again. You will then bend over far enough so that you can touch the floor. Finally you will all reach back with both of your hands, grab your cheeks and pull them apart. That will allow me to inspect you down there without actually touching you. Any questions?" All of the boys seemed stunned at the news that they were about to show the most intimate part of their body to the opposite row of boys. "And you boys on the opposite side, I don't want to hear any snickering or comments as the first row gets into position. Just remember that you'll all be in the same position soon enough and these boys will get a nice look at you!"

"Alright then, you boys in the first row, turn around and spread those feet apart." The first row of boys all turned, faced their lockers and then moved their feet apart.

"A little wider Michael, and you too Mark," I said.

"Good, now bend over and touch the floor," the nurse ordered. All of the boys in the row bent over and touched the floor as if in unison. "Now reach back and spread'em!" Hands now appeared on the boy's butts as they began to pull their cheeks apart.

I stood back and enjoyed the view of the nine boys all bent over in front of me. Because their legs were apart, you could easily see a pair of testicles and a penis dangling between the legs of most of the boys. And as each boy got into the final position with their cheeks pulled apart, their pink, puckered ass hole came into view for inspection. After pulling on a fresh pair of gloves, Nurse Draper went down the line, starting with Jake again. Her inspection was very simple. She got directly behind a boy, shined her penlight on his exposed ass and simply took a look to see if there was anything abnormal. I'm not sure what she was really looking for, maybe a rash or hemorrhoids. Who knows? She didn't need to touch the boys at all, since they had already done the work of exposing themselves to her. As she quickly inspected the row of male asses before her, I looked at the opposite row of boys. They were all intently watching this part of the exam. Most of them had a look of utter dread on their faces, knowing that they would soon be in exactly the same humiliating position. And I saw that Jim Johnson was still erect and had an embarrassed look on his face.

"OK boys," the nurse said as she checked the last boy in the row. "You can all stand up and turn around now. It's your turn to enjoy the show." She immediately turned her attention to the opposite row of eight boys. "Now, second row, you saw how it was done, so I need you to do the same thing. Everyone turn around and spread your feet apart." The boys reluctantly turned around and faced their lockers. "Now bend over and touch the floor," she ordered. The boys bent over as ordered.

"Lower, Jim, that's not far enough," I said. "And move your feet further apart." It seemed that Jim wasn't quite in the mood to fully follow directions and was preoccupied with his boner. As far as I was concerned, that was no excuse, he would need to follow all of the directions just like the other boys.

"OK, now all of you reach back and spread'em for me," Nurse Draper ordered. As the boys pulled their cheeks apart, she started her inspection again, beginning with Jim Johnson and quickly working her way down the row of boys.

I looked at the first row of boys and saw that they were indeed enjoying the show before them. I thought that was only fair. After all, they had just exposed themselves to the other boys. It was understandable that they would want to watch the second row of boys go through the same thing. As I looked at the first row of boys, I noticed that Jake appeared to be slightly aroused. I observed earlier that his penis seemed to be slightly above average in size, but it was flaccid then. Now it looked like it was starting to lengthen and lift up from his body. Maybe watching the other row of boys bend over was getting him aroused.

"Alright boys, you can stand up and turn around. All of you will be happy to know that I'm all done with your exams," Nurse Draper said as she removed her gloves. She collected her supplies together in her bag and started to walk toward me. I looked at my watch and saw that it was now 2:39, slightly later than what I had planned but we still had plenty of time to complete the orientation.

"Miss Evans," Sarah said to me, "I'll just hang out here for the remainder of your class. That way I might spot any potential health issues while the boys are exercising."

"Of course, Nurse Draper," I replied, "I wouldn't have it any other way." We both smiled at each other. Sarah and John also exchanged a warm smile as they looked at each other. I knew that in all of the years we've been doing this, Sarah had never spotted any potential health issues by watching the boys. I knew that she simply wanted an excuse to hang around and watch the rest of my orientation. She clearly enjoyed doing the exam, but she also liked to see first-hand some of the other things that I put these boys through during orientation. She was my close friend and if watching these boys brought a small bit of excitement to her day, then that was fine with me. And after all, she was the school nurse, so you could always argue that she was observing for a valid reason.

"Boys, I hope you appreciate Nurse Draper's concern for your well-being," I said to them. "Because she takes a special interest in the health of our senior boys, she'll be back to repeat this exam two more times. She'll come midway through the semester and also at the very end of the semester to check you out again and compare the results to this baseline exam." I knew that her caring about their well-being was complete bullshit, but it sounded reasonable enough to the boys. The reality was that Sarah really enjoyed doing these exams and I went along with it. It was as simple as that. And as long as it didn't hurt the boys in any way, I didn't see any problem with it.

{*Part Eight: Straps*}

"Now boys, moving right along, we need to continue on with your orientation," I said to the group. "Who remembers what Mr. Moore said about your P.E. uniform and what kind of underwear was required?" I looked out upon the group of boys and no hands went up. "Anyone? Nobody remembers what he said? Do we have to go over all of the rules again?" Just then one boy raised his hand.

"Tim Meyers, is it? What did Mr. Moore say?" I asked the boy.

"Yes, Miss Evans, he said that we had to wear an athletic supporter," Tim said.

"Good, and exactly how are you to wear it?"

"I, I don't know what you mean, Miss Evans," Tim replied.

"Are you supposed to wear it beneath your regular underwear or over it, Tim?"

"Neither one, Miss Evans, he said that's all you wear under your shorts, instead of your regular underwear."

"That's absolutely correct, Tim," I replied. "Now, have you ever worn an athletic supporter before, Tim?"

"Um, no Miss Evans."

"How about the rest of you boys, who has worn one before?" I asked. There are usually one or two boys that raise their hands to that question. But this year, not a single hand was raised. "No one?" I asked again, scanning the group of boys. "Well, that's actually not a surprise to me, since none of you have participated in any high school sports. For that reason, we're going to go over this together as a group to make sure that all of you boys know the proper way to wear one." I heard some moaning and complaining from the group.

"Quiet down boys. Mr. Moore issued all of you a supporter in your size, so first of all I want all of you to retrieve it. Don't try to put it on just yet, just get it and unfold it to see what it looks like." As I watched, the boys all turned toward their lockers and picked up the Bike #10 supporter that they had been given. They all began to inspect it as if it was some kind of strange alien device, which it was to them. They carefully opened up the small bundle of cloth that had been neatly folded and saw that it had what they recognized as a waist band. Sewn to the waist band was a semi-elastic pouch of clingy, knitted material, which had two elastic straps sewn to the bottom of it. Those two straps were then sewn to the opposite side of the waist band. Many of the boys were tugging on the straps and then letting them go to discover just how elastic they were. Others seemed to be concentrating their investigation on the knitted pouch, somehow instinctively knowing that this was the most important and intimate part of the device. They ran their fingers across the pouch to see how it felt against their skin, and stretched it across their hand to see how it clung to and molded its shape to whatever body part it covered.

"Now, boys, let me have your attention again," I said. "Go ahead and face the middle of the aisle again." As I watched, the boys all turned their backs to their lockers and faced the middle. "Let me address one thing right from the start. Mr. Moore was correct that the proper name for this piece of clothing is an athletic supporter. That is the more dignified name that you should always use when there are ladies present. And boys, that includes any time you have a co-ed class with the girls. But just to let you know, I personally think it's cumbersome to say athletic supporter all the time, so I call it by its slang name jockstrap! That term doesn't offend me at all, and I'm sure Mr. Moore is OK with it too. You will hear us call it a jockstrap, a jock, or sometimes just a strap. When you hear any of those terms, you know that we are referring to the item that you are holding in your hands right now. Understood?"

"Yes, Miss Evans," the boys answered. Jake raised his hand with a question.

"Yes, what is it Jake," I said to him.

"Um, Miss Evans, I don't understand. You said this is all we're supposed to wear under our shorts, but it doesn't really look like underwear to me. I mean, it looks like it's just some kind of belt to hold up our underwear."

"Well, Jake," I said in reply, "that's why we're going over this right now. We realize that putting on a jockstrap isn't something you boys are accustomed to doing. Now, I'm going to need two volunteers for a demonstration, and Jake, since you're concerned about how to wear it, you can be my first volunteer. Go ahead and step out into the middle of the aisle and face this way." As all of us watched, Jake took a couple of steps forward and moved into the middle of the aisle. He started to walk toward me before I stopped him. "That's fine right there Jake. Since you're the last boy in your row, you can just stand there at the end near your locker." Jake took a few steps back and was now standing near his locker, but in the middle of the aisle between the two rows of boys.

"And I need one more volunteer," I said. I scanned the group of boys looking for my next volunteer. I knew I wouldn't actually get any of them to volunteer, so I simply chose someone. "Let's have Jim Johnson help us out today. Come down here by me, Jim," I ordered. I watched Jim reluctantly step out of line and walk down the middle of the aisle until he reached my position, his erection bouncing up and down with each step that he took. "Good, now turn around Jim and face the other boys." My volunteers were now in position in the middle of the aisle between the two rows of boys. One of them was at each end of the group and they were both facing the other boys.

"Alright. First of all I want to show you boys the main reason why you need to always wear a jockstrap in class. Jake and Jim, I want both of you to start running in place, right now. Go ahead and start." The two boys began to run in place. "And boys, I want you all to watch what happens to them as they run." As Jake and Jim both continued to run in place, all of the other boys intently watched them. Their attention was obviously focused on their genitals and all of the bouncing that was occurring.

"Alright stop running boys," I said. The two boys stopped and looked relieved that their duty as a volunteer was over. But little did they know that we were just getting started. "Now I want you both to start doing jumping jacks. Start now," I ordered. Jim and Jake now began to do the scissor-like movement associated with jumping jacks. Each time they jumped, their penis and testicles violently bounced up and down. This was especially pronounced with Jim since he was still sporting an erection. I looked at the other boys and saw that they were still intently watching Jake and Jim. I waited a few more seconds before stopping their activity. "Alright, boys, you can stop now. Just stand still." The two boys immediately stopped their exercise. As I looked down at Jim, I noticed that the physical activity seemed to be having an effect on his erection. It looked like it was finally starting to wane.

"Now boys, what did you observe when Jake and Jim were running and doing jumping jacks?" I asked. Tim immediately raised his hand.

"Yes, Tim, what did you see?"

"Their dick and balls, um, sorry, I mean their penis and testicles were bouncing up and down," Tim said.

"That's right. And by the way, you won't offend me if you want to use slang terms for your genitals. Believe me, I think I've heard every possible name for them. Dick and balls, cock and balls - it's all OK with me. I use those terms too." Several of the boys smiled and seemed please that they were allowed to use those terms in class. Personally, I didn't care what they called the various parts of their own anatomy. After all, I wasn't trying to coddle these boys and turn them into a bunch of pussies. Part of my job was to turn these boys into young men and they certainly wouldn't get there if they were afraid to use a common term like dick or cock.

"And would any of you like to bounce around like that for a full two hour P.E. class?" I paused for dramatic effect. "No, I don't think so. It looked uncomfortable at best, and maybe even a little painful if you do it long enough. That's the most important thing that a jockstrap does, boys. It holds your dick and balls up nice and tight against your body so they don't bounce around like that." I now turned to John who was standing right next to Jake.

"Mr. Moore, will you please show these boys how to put on their jockstraps?"

"Yes, of course, Miss Evans," John answered. "Let me have your strap for a minute, Jake." Jake handed him the jockstrap which John held up for the crowd of boys to see. "As you may have figured out already, this part is the waist band. So once you pull this all the way up into position, that part should be snugly around your waist. Now these two straps go on your backside." He turned Jake's strap around to show the boys where the straps were sewn into the waist band. "And you can think of this open area here that is created by the straps as the holes for your legs." He stuck his hand through the void that was formed to the left and right of the rear straps. "See, it's just like the leg holes in your briefs. And this part, the pouch - well, that goes in the front and is what holds your dick and balls." He pulled on the stretchy material of the pouch before handing the strap back to Jake.

"Now boys, pay attention as Jake and Jim pull on their straps. We'll do this one step at a time so you all get it right." John looked at Jake who was simply standing there with his jockstrap in hand and seemed shocked that he was once again the center of attention. Likewise, Jim had a look of embarrassment and disgust on his face, knowing that the other boys were about to watch him stuff his semi-erect cock into his jockstrap.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds