Jim's 1st Day of Physical Education

"Alright Jake and Jim, first you pull the waist band open, and then you step into it, placing your feet where I showed you. Go ahead and do just that - don't pull it up yet." We all watched as the two boys bent over and stepped into their jockstraps. Jake got his feet into the right holes the first time and just stood there with the waist band of his jockstrap around his ankles. Jim got his left foot in correctly but had his right foot in the wrong area. After some coaching from John, Jim corrected his mistake and was now in the same position with the jockstrap around his ankles.

"Good, that's the most important part, getting your feet in correctly. Now you boys can go ahead and pull your strap up to your waist. As you do, you'll see how the front pouch goes right over your dick and balls, and pulls them up tight against your body. And at the same time, you'll feel the two straps in the back pull nice and tight against your butt." The two boys pulled their jockstraps up, covering their manhood in the process.

"Now boys, notice that Jake and Jim both have their dick's pointing up in their strap. Obviously since Jim is still a little hard, he really didn't have a choice - he really can only bend one way right now and that's up." All of the boys now looked at Jim who was seriously tenting the front of his pouch. "But if you're still soft, like Jake here, you've got a choice. You can decide to point up or down. Right now Jake is pointing up. Go ahead and turn to your side Jake, to show the boys what that looks like." Jake turned a quarter turn to his left and let the boys see him in profile. From the prominent bulge in the front of his jockstrap, it was clear that he was pointing up. "Now turn the other way." Jake turned 180 degrees and faced the other way, showing his profile from the other side.

"Now, reach in there Jake and point your dick down. I want to show the boys what that looks like." Jake reluctantly did as ordered, pulling the front of his waist band away from his body with his left hand, and then reaching in and adjusting himself with his right. "Good, now see the difference boys? Turn to your left and show the boys, Jake." Jake turned in profile once again. "Now Jake's bulge doesn't look as prominent as before, but instead, he looks longer. Which way feels better Jake?"

"Um, I don't know, Mr. Moore," Jake mumbled.

"Well, feel free to go either way, boys - whichever way feels better to you. Sometimes you might start out one way and then have to switch later. And boys, noticed that for both Jake and Jim, their pouch is nice and tight against their body. As you'll all find out when you put your own strap on, the material is very stretchy and tight and almost clings to your dick and balls - that's the way it's supposed to be. Now, turn around boys, let's see your backsides." Jake and Jim now turned around to show the other boys their bare asses. "As you can see, there's no backside to these things - it's just the two rear straps that are attached to the bottom of the pouch. Bend over boys, so they can see where it's attached." Jake and Jim both bent over, allowing the other boys to see where the bottom of the pouch was sewn to the ends of the two rear straps. And in the process, they exposed their puckered pink ass holes to the other boys again. "Alright, you boys can stand up now and go back in line in front of your lockers," John said to them. "Any questions, boys?" John paused to see if anyone was brave enough to ask a question. After a few seconds, Tim raised his hand.

"Yes, Tim, what is it?" John said.

"Why do they have to look like that, without a back on them?" asked Tim.

"Good question, Tim," John replied. "I can think of a couple of good reasons why they're designed that way. First, they're designed to support your dick and balls, so having just the strap without a back on them allows those rear straps to pull nice and tight against your body. If there was more material in the back, it would be more difficult to keep everything pulled up as tightly. Second, without a back on them, any sweat that you build up during exercise will more easily evaporate. If you were wearing your briefs and you sweated a lot, your seat would get all wet and it would take a lot longer to dry out. And finally, greater freedom of movement. If you were wearing briefs, or worse yet, boxers, they tend to get all wadded up and generally in the way when you're moving a lot. With just the strap held tightly against your body, there's almost no material to get in the way, so it's much easier to move around. Does that make sense?" Tim nodded yes. "Any other questions?"

"Alright then, thank you Mr. Moore," I said. "Boys, I want everyone to go ahead and put your jockstrap on right now. Then quietly stand in front of your locker once you're ready. Mr. Moore and I will do a quick check to make sure it fits correctly."

John and I watched as the boys all bent over and began to step into their jockstraps. Most of them got their feet positioned correctly on the first try, but a few of them made several attempts before getting it right. One by one, the boys pulled their jockstraps up to their waist. I watched as each boy pulled the stretchy material of the pouch tightly over their manhood. Some of the boys turned around and faced their locker as they pulled their jockstrap into position. For those boys, I saw the rear straps being pulled up until they made contact with and framed their bare ass. Several of the boys were reaching into the front of their jockstraps and adjusting themselves, trying to decide exactly which position felt more comfortable to them. I momentarily turned my attention to Nurse Draper and saw that she was just a few feet away and was smiling as she closely watched the boys pull on their jockstraps.

"Alright boys, once you're ready, stand in front of your locker. Mr. Moore and I need to make sure everything fits correctly." As the boys all lined up in front of their lockers, John and I began to walk down the line to inspect the fit of their new athletic equipment. One by one, we checked each boy, making sure that the waist band was the correct size for them, not too tight or too loose. We observed the pouch, sometimes giving it a tug or two to make sure it was tight enough to support their young manhood but not too tight so as to cause discomfort. After reviewing the first row of boys, it was time to check the back straps.

"Turn around boys," I said to the first row, "we need to make sure those back straps are doing their job." The row of boys reluctantly turned around and faced their lockers. "Now bend over and touch the floor," I added. As the row of boys all bent over at once, John and I went down the line and checked their rear straps. We gave each one a tug to make sure it was pulled tight against their butt, but not so tight that it was digging into their bare skin. "Alright boys, you can stand up again."

John and I now started our inspection of the second row of boys. They had been watching our inspection of the other boys and knew what to expect. As we did before, we checked the fit of the jockstrap on each boy. As I came to Tim Meyers, I immediately noticed that his bulge was very pronounced. He appeared to be sporting a fairly large erection that he had pointing down in his jockstrap. Since Tim was the boy that was asking a lot of questions earlier, I know I would have noticed it before. This was definitely a new development for Tim, likely caused by just pulling on his jockstrap.

"Getting a little excited, Tim?" I asked him. "From the look of things, your jockstrap must feel pretty good."

"Um, no Miss Evans, I mean, sorry, Miss Evans, it just happened," Tim mumbled to me in reply. "It's just that when I pulled it up, the pouch was really tight against, um, my body and, um - well, it just happened."

"That's OK, Tim, nothing to be ashamed of," I said, "erections happen all the time in P.E., it's nothing to worry about."

"Boys, I was just reminded that there's one thing that Mr. Moore forgot to mention about your jockstraps," I said to the entire group. "When you pull one on, it's going to pull your dick and balls up nice and tight against your body. And it's totally understandable that it may feel pretty good when you do that. So good that you might actually get an erection. If you do, like Tim just did, don't worry about it. That's just the way your bodies work." I saw that a number of the boys turned to look at Tim. Others in the group were simply smiling after my comment.

John and I continued to move down the line checking the other boys. We came to Andrew Smith who was still struggling to get his jockstrap to cover his massive manhood. He had his jockstrap pulled all the way up to his waist, but his extra-large dick and balls were having issues staying within the pouch.

"It looks like you need a bigger size, Andrew," John said to him.

"Yes, sir, I think so," the boy answered.

"Hang on a second, let me grab you the next size," John replied. "Go ahead and peel that one off." John now sprinted down the aisle to where the boxes of jockstraps were kept and retrieved the next size. As he did, Andrew pulled the jockstrap he was wearing down and off of his body and was standing nude before me once again. John now arrived with the larger size strap. "Here, try this one," he said to Andrew. Andrew stepped into it and pulled it up to his waist. This time, the pouch was able to hold his ample manhood. His large balls and long, thick dick were still clearly visible in the pouch, but at least the boy wasn't bursting at the seams anymore. "How does that feel, Andrew," asked John.

"Better, sir, it's not as tight now," Andrew answered.

"Well, the waist band is a little loose now," John said, "but I don't know that we have a choice, you certainly can't wear the smaller one."

After reviewing the last of the boys, it was time to see their backsides.

"Go ahead and turn around boys, and reach for the ground," I said to the second row of boys. In unison, the boys turned around and bent over. John and I checked the rear straps as we did with the first row of boys, making sure they weren't too loose or too tight. "OK, you can all stand up and turn back around." The second row of boys all stood up and once again faced the middle of the aisle.

{*Part Nine: Workout*}

"Now let me have your attention again, boys," I said to the group. "Normally at this point you would continue to put on the rest of your P.E. uniform. That would include your T-shirt, your gym shorts and your shoes and socks. Remember that your shorts go on right over your jockstrap, without any other underwear. I don't know how many times I've seen boys try to wear their briefs under their gym shorts, but that's just not allowed. Now, once you're dressed for class, you will head out into the gym and line up in your designated squads for attendance." I paused to see if the boys were paying attention.

"Obviously you boys don't have your P.E. uniform today, so you can't finish dressing. But I'm not going to let that get in the way of finishing your orientation." I looked at John and saw that he was now smiling since he knew exactly what I was about to say. I then looked at Sarah and saw that she also had a wide, knowing grin on her face.

"Everyone into the gym, now," I ordered!

There were audible gasps from the boys. They were all clearly shocked that I was ordering them into the gym in their present state of undress, and none of them were moving.

"But, Miss Evans," Michael said. "We can't really go out there like this, I mean, someone might see us, and it's not right."

"I understand your concern, Michael," I replied, "but let me make myself clear. This is my physical education class, and I'll run it as I see fit. I decide what's right and what's wrong, and I don't need you or any of you other boys questioning my orders. After all, this is a boy's physical education class, not a girl's class or a co-ed class. You all have exactly the same equipment between your legs, which makes the T-shirt and shorts optional. As far as I'm concerned, I could make you boys do each and every class dressed just like this. But as it is, this is just for today, unless you boys would rather do the entire week of class in just your jockstraps. Is that what you want? Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Miss Evans," the boys mumbled.

"Good, now get your bare asses out in the gym, now!" One by one the boys walked toward the entrance to the gym. "Hurry up boys, we haven't got all day," I said. John and I followed the last of the boys into the gym, with Nurse Draper following just behind us. As John entered the gym, he dropped off his paddle in our office since he shouldn't be needing it anymore today.

As I entered the gym, I saw the entire class was gathered just outside the locker room door. It was as if they were all afraid to venture any further into the actual gym. I walked past them and moved toward the center of the gym. Once there I blew my trusty whistle to get their attention.

"Alright, boys," I shouted, "I want four lines, with the first line starting right here." I pointed down at the floor where I was standing. "Four boys in each line, in alphabetical order - the same order you were just in. The last line will have five boys. Get moving - we haven't got all day."

I took a central position in front of the boys, watching as they attempted to arrange themselves in alphabetical order. John and Sarah both moved to my right and stood just beyond the first line of boys.

"Leave plenty of space between yourselves, boys," I said to them. Once they were in position, it was time for another quick roll call to see if they were all in the right position. I quickly called out their names one by one. Only two boys had their order reversed - which is about average for a small group like this.

"Alright boys, face this way, stand up straight," I ordered. I watched as the lines of boys straightened up. Many of them were standing with their hands in front of themselves, once again attempting to cover up. I don't know why, since their jockstraps were covering up the parts that the nurse had just examined and that we had all just seen. But it wasn't unusual for the boys to feel uncomfortable the first time they were outside of the locker room wearing only their jockstrap. I had seen that same sort of behavior in previous years. But this wouldn't be the only time they would be in the gym dressed like this during the semester, and they would get used to it soon enough.

"Feet apart and hands behind your back," I ordered. "This is no time to be bashful." The boys all shuffled their feet apart and moved their hands away from their crotches, placing them behind their backs and uncovering themselves in the process.

"Each and every day when you come to class, you will line up exactly like this," I began. "Of course you'll normally be wearing your full P.E. uniform. But the first thing we'll always do is to take attendance, as I just did. I expect you boys to remember your correct position. Mr. Moore and I shouldn't have to remind you where to stand." I briefly looked at John and Sarah who were reviewing the rows of boys before them. John had a business-like expression on his face, knowing that he had to always show the boys that we were in charge. Sarah, on the other hand, still had a smile on her face. She was clearly enjoying her role as spectator.

"Now that we're in the gym," I continued, "I want to remind all of you that whenever you hear Mr. Moore or I blow our whistle, you are to immediately stop what you're doing and wait for further instructions. Is that understood?" I watched as the boys nodded in agreement.

"Now, boys," I said to them, "As we already discussed, you need to always wear your complete P.E. uniform. You will lose points if you are not dressed correctly. And the most common infraction is for not wearing your jockstrap! Over the years we've seen this over and over again - boys lining up for class without one, thinking that they won't get caught. Well, boys, if you're not wearing your jockstrap, I guarantee you that we'll know about it. I'll let Mr. Moore tell you more about this."

"Thank you Miss Evans," John said. "Boys, because not wearing your strap is such a recurring problem, we will do a jock check right after attendance. For the first few weeks, we will be checking each and every day to make sure you boys are all wearing a strap. If we find that you are following the rules, we'll back off a bit and check randomly." There were audible groans and sighs from the boys upon receiving this bit of news. That didn't surprise me since most boys seemed to detest the idea of being checked for a jockstrap even more than actually wearing one.

"Quiet down, boys," I said, "pay attention. Please continue Mr. Moore."

"The next thing we're going to do today is show you how this is done. Obviously there would be no need to check you the way you're all dressed right now. But since you're normally wearing gym shorts, there are a couple of different ways we'll check you. Come up here for a minute Jake, you're going to help me demonstrate this."

Jake reluctantly walked a few feet toward John. He was obviously chosen out of pure convenience because he was the first boy in the first row. John put his hands on Jake's shoulders and turned him around so that he was facing the other boys. As if by instinct, Jake moved his hands back in front of himself to cover up again. But John wouldn't have any of that - he grabbed Jake's arms and forcibly pulling them to his sides.

"Here you go Jake, put this on," John said as he handed Jake the white gym shorts that he used for his earlier demonstration in the locker room. As the entire class watched, Jake stepped into the shorts and quickly pulled them up to his waist. It was the first time the boys actually saw just how short and tight-fitting the P.E. uniform was that they would have to wear each day. John now handed Jake the dark green T-shirt that the boys were required to wear and watched as Jake slipped it over his slender torso. Now that he was dressed, Jake's expression changed. He no longer looked frightened and embarrassed about being the center of attention. He looked relieved that he was once again wearing more substantial clothing, even if it was only a T-shirt and shorts. Little did Jake realize that his relief would be only temporary.

"Alright boys, pay attention," John continued. "Now that Jake is wearing his P.E. uniform, we'll demonstrate how we do a jock check. If I say to show me your strap, I want you to hook your thumb in one of your rear straps and pull it down below the bottom of your shorts like this." As he spoke, John reached under the right side of Jake's shorts and pulled down the rear strap of his jock. "Here, you pull it down, Jake." Jake now hooked his thumb in the strap and pulled it down. "You'll hold it there until Miss Evans or I have verified that everyone is wearing their strap, then we'll tell you to release it."

"Sometimes we do this another way," John continued. "If I say to snap your strap, it means to pull out one of the leg straps as we walk by and let it snap back against your skin. Go ahead and do that Jake." Jake released the strap he was holding and let it snap back against his bare skin. "You'll have to do better than that, Jake - it has to be loud for us to hear it." Jake pulled his leg strap out even further and released it again, this time hitting his skin with a loud and distinctive snap. "Much better, that's how you boys need to do it, nice and loud. I want everyone to snap their strap right now." As we watched, the boys all pulled one of their leg straps away from their body and let it snap loudly against their skin. Some of them seemed annoyed at this procedure, while others actually seemed to enjoy the chance to play with their strap.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds