JJ and Ashley Ch. 07

JJ spent her time alone decorating the house. She didn't have much, but it felt good to unpack her belongings. She went out Friday evening and bought herself a bed, just a mattress to set on the floor. She didn't feel the need for a whole big frame. She also took herself to the grocery store and bought food to fill the fridge and pantry.

Saturday JJ found herself back out shopping, this time for a few other pieces to fill the house. She bought a couch, armchair, and small dresser second hand but went out and bought herself a new television and entertainment cabinet to set it on. She splurged and bought a surround sound system and game console, along with some games to play. It took her the rest of the day to set everything up, arranging furniture and fighting with wiring.

After two phone calls to both internet and cable providers JJ sat outside on the back porch and smoked a cigarette, washing it down with a cold beer. She was tired, but pleased. The old place was starting to feel like a home. JJ sighed, smoke billowing from her mouth. It felt good, satisfying, to be changing the place. Slowly turning it into what it was meant to be. Hopefully Ashley liked it, when she saw it tomorrow.

***

Ashley pulled into JJ's driveway and parked, taking a deep breath to still the butterflies in her tummy. She got out, slinging the small backpack she was using in lieu of a purse over her shoulder. She hopped up the stairs of the new porch and rang the doorbell. It took three seconds for JJ to answer the door, grinning and tossing her head to shake damp hair out of her eyes. "Hey you."

Ashley stepped inside and into JJ's arms for a hug. "Hey."

"Is that a unicorn?" JJ asked, looking over Ashley's shoulder at the fluffy white and pink backpack.

"Maybe." Ashley ignored the snicker in her ear and pulled away from JJ to look around.

The walls were bare, but the minimal furniture gave it a Spartan look that fit JJ. "I like the yellow. And that armchair, oh my god!" Ashley hurried over and stroked the tastefully worn leather, cooing at the softness.

"This is perfect for curling up to watch a movie or read. It's huge." Ashley sat in the chair, "You could fit two of me in here."

JJ chuckled and sat on the couch. "Found it at the old donation center. The guy I talked to said it had been there for a while. Offered it half price, so I bought this couch and a dresser too."

"Good find. It's totally a keeper." Ashley swiveled and pulled her legs up to sit curled up in the chair, testing her theory.

"Wanna see the rest of the place, or take a nap?" JJ teased.

"See the rest, please." Ashley popped up from the armchair and followed JJ to the kitchen. JJ explained how she'd renovated, then repaired and reinstalled. It sounded very simple when she was done, but Ashley was impressed.

"This must have felt really daunting at the start. I can't imagine doing something of this scale on my own." Ashley peeked out the small window over the kitchen sink.

JJ shrugged, peeking at Ashley's ass, perfectly positioned with the way the blonde leaned over the counter, stretched onto her tip toes. "It wasn't easy, but I broke it down into steps, and that made it a lot more manageable."

"But still. You did this whole house on your own. That's really impressive." Ashley turned to face JJ. "Can I see the rest?"

JJ led Ashley down the hall and showed off the bathroom with its granite walled shower and matching countertops, then pointed out the bedrooms, saving the master for last.

"And this is my room now." JJ leaned against the open door and gestured about the room.

Ashley stepped in and looked it over. Directly ahead of the door was a large mattress sitting on the floor near the open closet, black sheets neatly tucked underneath with plump pillows at the head. To the left of the bed books were stacked against the wall, a huge pile nearly four feet long and just as high. On the opposite wall was a small dresser with JJ's wallet, keys, a lighter and two crumpled packs of cigarettes scattered along the top. Next to the dresser were two guitars, one acoustic the other electric with an unplugged amp next to it. "This room is very you. Got enough books?" Ashley walked in and crouched to read the spines.

"I've only read about half of them. I never stayed in one place long enough to get cable, or watch much tv. Books were easy to find and take with me." JJ moved to lean against the dresser, trying to ignore the fluttering in her chest from having Ashley in her room.

"What about the guitars? Do you play?" Ashley asked, still perusing the books.

"Yeah. The acoustic is from the couple who own the music shop. He insisted I take it. Said I have a God-given talent that I could use when things get rough. I did end up pan-handling from time to time." JJ looked at the guitars, noting the worn spots on the old acoustic.

"I don't think I've ever heard you play." Ashley stood and walked over to the instruments. "Can you sing too?" Ashley asked, looking up at JJ.

JJ shrugged. "I can, but I don't think I'm that talented or anything. If it's not off-key, then that's a good day."

Ashley nodded, then gestured to the sliding glass door leading off to the backyard. "Can I see outside?"

"Sure." JJ pushed off the dresser and opened the door, letting Ashley out first.

The blonde walked to the rail of the porch and looked out at the grass and fresh rock. JJ had decided to keep grass with smooth river rock under the porch and leading to the side door and back gate. Small bricks created a solid border between grass and rock.

JJ watched Ashley look out at the backyard, leaning over the porch rail to check out the rocks below. "What do you think? Like, overall?"

Ashley looked back at JJ and smiled. "I think you did something amazing. I didn't see the inside, but from what you've said it was worse than bad. To turn worse than bad into...this," she waved back at the house, "is really impressive, like I said before. It feels like a home. Like your home."

JJ ducked her head and nodded. "Good. That's how I feel about it too. Its home now."

Ashley hugged JJ, not saying a word. She understood that from the outside, it looked like a successful home renovation. It was so much more than that, in reality. JJ had finally laid to rest her childhood terrors. The house she remembered was gone, in a figurative sense. It had been scourged and transformed in more than a physical sense. Ghosts and old memories were exorcised and finally gone for good. JJ had moved on and gotten the closure she'd longed for, for ten long years.

JJ squeezed Ashley tightly, then let go. "Alright. Enough of this girly shit. Wanna watch a movie?"

They spent the afternoon lazing on the couch in front of JJ's new television. After a movie and half of another, they switched to video games, where Ashley had the upper hand. She was familiar with all the games JJ had selected and handily beat JJ in one-on-one games. JJ didn't grumble too much about losing, not after a smart ass comment about losing to a blonde got her a solid punch to the arm.

The games were put on hold when Ashley's phone rang from the belly of her unicorn backpack.

She answered, "Hello. Hey mom, what's up?" Ashley sat back down to listen to her mother on the other end.

JJ set her remote down and ventured into the kitchen. She pulled two beers from the fridge and uncapped both before returning to the couch. She offered one to Ashley who took it and mouthed a thank you before responding to her mom.

"I didn't have any solid dinner really. Just spending the day with JJ, see where that took us. Why?" Ashley sipped her beer, her eyes shifting to JJ's. "I'll ask. Would you like to have dinner with mom and me? No is a perfectly acceptable answer." Ashley asked JJ, the phone held away from her mouth while she spoke.

JJ, not having any plans herself, couldn't think of any reason to say no. In many ways Debbie had been the mother-figure her childhood had lacked. "I'd love to have dinner with you lovely ladies."

Ashley blushed and rolled her eyes playfully. "She said she'd love to. Are we going out, or staying in?"

Debbie had dinner ready for the girls when they arrived.

The evening was thoroughly enjoyable, with wonderful company, absolutely delicious food, and a pleasant environment in which to enjoy both.

Ashley excused herself to use the ladies room after plates had been cleared. JJ leaned back against the counter and sipped at her beer. This had been so much better than sitting home.

Debbie shot JJ a look, which she caught. Her belly tightened with a sudden feeling of unease. Was this the part where the parents voiced their disapproval? JJ knew this worry was a little unnecessary given what Debbie had almost caught them doing. If she'd had concerns, she'd have spoken up then.

"Can you help me plan a birthday party for Ashley?" Debra leaned against the counter next to JJ, her voice low.

JJ let her worries slip away. "Of course. Is this a secret?"

"Of sorts. Ashley hasn't said how she wanted to celebrate, so I'm taking the initiative. Do you want to help?"

JJ grinned. "Of course."

"Program your number into this. We'll have to text so a certain someone doesn't overhear." Debbie passed JJ her cell, watching as she tapped away.

JJ tapped her name into the contact information, a few ideas already springing up. She sent herself a text then handed Debbie the phone.

By the time Ashley returned both older women were discussing the places around town that were currently hiring. The blonde joined in, none the wiser.

***

May 18th came and JJ and Debbie surprised Ashley with a birthday out on the town. Mother and daughter spent the morning at a spa getting a full body massage, then JJ picked Ashley up and they had a picnic lunch at the park. When they'd eaten their fill JJ further surprised Ashley with getting her nails and toes done.

JJ took her home after her nails were done, where Debbie was waiting with a couple gift and another surprise. Ashley sat when directed, opening her gifts, before her mother told her they were taking her out to dinner at one of the nicer restaurants in town.

By the time they came back home it was after ten. Debbie excused herself to get ready for bed, since she had to work the next morning.

Ashley sat at the island in the kitchen and watched JJ stow the leftovers in the fridge. She and JJ had been flirting all evening, well, all day really. Ever since JJ shared she had a gift for Ashley that was private. Nervous energy had her swinging her feet beneath the barstool.

JJ shut the fridge and turned to Ashley. The blonde was staring at the counter top and chewing her lip, a sure sign she was over thinking something. "Hey, birthday girl." JJ spoke quietly to get Ashley's attention. Blue eyes swung up to meet hers, their pure color emphasized by the mascara and eyeliner Ashley wore.

"You are beautiful." JJ spoke before she meant to, but the blush that stained Ashley's cheeks was worth it. "I'm sorry I haven't said that before now." JJ came around the island to stand in front of Ashley.

Ashley took one of JJ's hands and pulled her closer, her heart starting to race. "Thank you, for today and for being so sweet." The stool Ashley sat on had them at equal heights so when Ashley leaned forward she didn't have far to go. Her lips brushed JJ's softly, then pressed firmly when JJ stepped closer.

JJ let Ashley control the kiss, enjoying the way she slid their lips together, breaking away only to angle a little differently. Ashley's nose rubbed along JJ's when she opened her lips and let her tongue touch JJ's top lip, then trace down to her bottom lip. JJ opened her mouth when Ashley's tongue swept over the seam of her lips, slipping her own tongue out to meet Ashley's.

Ashley raised a hand and cupped JJ's cheek while their tongues slipped and slid together. She could taste the rich tiramisu they'd had for dessert and the wine that had been paired with it on JJ's tongue. Beyond that there was a deeper taste, a more natural flavor that must be JJ's own. It matched the dark, almost primal scent that belonged to JJ. Ashley hummed, smiling into their kiss at the realization she loved the way JJ tasted.

JJ pulled back and looked into Ashley's eyes. "What're you smiling for?" she asked, her own grin growing.

"You taste yummy." Ashley whispered, smiling wider when JJ's pupil expanded further.

JJ rested her forehead against Ashley's and took a deep, shaky breath. "You excite me more than anyone else ever has, which feels crazy."

Ashley chuckled and ran a hand down JJ's arm. "That's pretty much a mutual thing, JJ."

JJ lifted her head and looked at Ashley. "I love you, Ashley."

Ashley's smile was wide even as her eyes pricked and filled with tears. "I love you too, JJ. I never stopped."

"I know. I never stopped either. Told myself I was over you, but it was a lie." JJ wiped away the tear that fell down Ashley's cheek. "Please don't cry."

"It's because I'm happy. I love hearing you say that." Ashley sniffed, blinking to clear her eyes.

"Okay then." JJ kissed Ashley again, her hands cupping the blonde's jaw. Ashley moaned when JJ's tongue swept past her lips and twisted around her own, teasing it into JJ's mouth. JJ sucked at Ashley's tongue, letting her teeth gently scrape along it when Ashley pulled her tongue away. The nip Ashley left on her bottom lip surprised JJ.

Pulling away JJ narrowed her eyes playfully at Ashley who smirked. Ducking her head she brushed her nose through Ashley's hair and found her neck, the tender skin pale and begging to be marked. JJ held Ashley in place with hands on her hips and her body pinning the younger girl to the island as her lips brushed along the column of Ashley's neck in search of a sensitive spot. Ashley gasped and a growl slipped from JJ's throat, her tongue sweeping over Ashley's skin before she started sucking, her teeth resting against Ashley's flesh.

Ashley's mouth hung open and she panted more heavily the longer JJ played with her neck. She'd known her neck was sensitive, but this was new. Her hands dug into JJ's shirt and hair, the shorter strands rasping against her wrist while her fingers sank into the thick, longer strands. Tingles raced through her and encouraged her to move, pressing against JJ's body. Her legs wrapped around JJ's thighs, and she tipped her head to the side, offering her neck to JJ.

JJ purred and released Ashley's skin when the blonde exposed her neck. It was a primal sign of submission, one that JJ relished, but she knew she had to keep some level of control. She'd already left a mark that was dark enough to be visible for a couple days. JJ licked over the mark one last time before straightening.

Ashley was still panting rapidly, her eyes glued to JJ and just a little glazed over. "Wow." Ashley whispered, her voice cracking.

"You okay?" JJ asked,

"That was new. I liked it." Ashley grinned and touched her neck.

JJ touched the mark she'd left, trailing a fingertip down Ashley's hand and arm. "Would you be up for trying some other new things?"

Ashley bit her lip and nodded.

JJ led Ashley down the hall to her bedroom and quietly closed the door behind them. Ashley was already sitting on her bed, leaning over the remove the heels she'd worn to dinner.

JJ went to her overnight bag and pulled out the small box she'd slipped inside. She sat next to Ashley and handed her the box. "This is for you."

Ashley took the present and kissed JJ's cheek. "Thanks. You didn't have to get me anything, you know. This entire day has been enough of a gift." Ashley tore off the paper and opened the white box. She cocked her head and picked up the small metallic blue cylindrical object.

"Am I supposed to know what this is?" Ashley asked, turning the thing over and examining it. There was a small button on the flat end. Ashley pressed it, then yelped when the thing came alive in her hands, buzzing away heartily.

JJ bust out laughing, not expecting Ashley's reaction. She helped turn it off, then held up the small blue object. "This, my dear, is a travel size vibrator. In blue to match your eyes." JJ giggled at the way Ashley's mouth dropped open.

"Thank God you didn't make me open my first sex toy in front of my mother." Ashley took the toy back and turned it on, flicking through the fast-medium-slow settings.

"I figured something small would be more discrete. Less chance of being found or heard." JJ explained.

"You're probably right." Ashley was busy running the lightly buzzing toy over the back of her hand. "I thought it would be a disturbing sensation, but this is quite pleasant."

JJ took a minute to remove her own shoes, setting them by her bag, then climbed on the bed with her girlfriend. "It's pleasant in other places too," JJ ignored the eye roll Ashley sent her way, "Can I show you?"

"Sure. I bet you actually know how to use that. I've got ideas, but you can teach me." Ashley handed the toy back with a kiss.

"Stand up for me." JJ set the toy down and helped Ashley stand. She found the zipper on the back of Ashley's dress and started pulling it down. "I should probably mention it helps to be naked."

Ashley giggled and looked up at JJ over her shoulder. "I had already figured that out."

JJ smirked at Ashley as the zip ran its course. She parted the back of the dress and got a full view of Ashley's sleek back, no bra or panties in sight. "Damn."

Ashley looked back again, catching the hungry look on JJ's face. She watched JJ swallow before she guided the dress off Ashley's shoulders. Ashley faced forward, biting at her lip and shimmied her hips to free the dress.

Strong hands gripped Ashley's bare waist and turned her around slowly. JJ didn't say anything, just held her and looked up and down. Ashley felt her cheeks heat, but stayed put. She liked the way JJ looked at her. The hunger, desire, and love clear in her dark eyes.

"You're overdressed. Don't you think?" Ashley finally whispered. She brought her hands between them and made quick work of the vest JJ wore over a button down shirt and tie. JJ helped get the vest and shirt off, the bunching of her shoulder muscles making Ashley's mouth water.

JJ tossed her clothing aside and reached for Ashley again. "Hang on there." Ashley tugged at the button of JJ's pants. "You're not done yet." Ashley knelt down the pull the slacks down JJ's legs, waiting for the older girl to step out of each leg. The pants joined JJ's other clothes and Ashley rose, satisfied that JJ was as bare as she.

"We good now?" JJ asked, sliding her hands up Ashley's forearms.

"Mmhmm." Ashley hummed, her own hands busy tracing over JJ's shoulders. She leaned into JJ and kissed the warm flesh, then made her way along the ridge of JJ's collarbone and settled happily in the V at the base of her throat. Her tongue flicked out and tickled JJ's skin.

JJ pulled Ashley away, not willing to be distracted. "I want to play with you." She whispered to the blonde.

Ashley let JJ lower her to the bed, head on her pillow and body relaxed. She watched JJ sit next to her and pick up the small blue toy. She was a little nervous, unsure how her body would react to vibration in such an intimate place. More than that, she was excited for a new experience with JJ. Sure, it was unfamiliar territory, but with JJ leading the way Ashley knew she'd be safe and enjoy this. And if she didn't, JJ would respect that and stop.

JJ turned the toy on and held it up. She could just see the metal shivering with the vibration. It made a light buzzing noise, nothing that would attract attention from outside a door, but it might be heard across a small room. Her mind was already filling with images of Ashley masturbating a quietly as she could while her roommate slept across from her. She'd have to try and visit during the next semester.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds