JJ and Ashley Ch. 07

JJ picked up Ashley's hand and touched the toy to it as gently as she could. She traced random patterns, working her way around fingers, palm and the inside of Ashley's wrist. From there she made her way slowly up Ashley's arm, following the veins that were just barely visible.

Nearing Ashley's elbow JJ got her first reaction. A giggle and Ashley reflexively pulling her arm away, something JJ expected. "Tickle?" JJ asked, moving up Ashley's bicep and dipping into her underarm, getting another giggle.

"Yeah. But in good way." Ashley did her best to hold still while JJ coasted the toy over her upper chest. Small circles brought the buzzing tip between her breasts, bumping lightly over her ribs, then up and over each breast, in turn. Ashley watched her nipples tighten, felt the tingles and the happy shock of the vibration. She moaned when JJ set the vibrator right at the tip of one nipple and let it press into the sensitive flesh. Ashley knew she was already getting wet and was becoming impatient to feel the vibrator on her clit.

JJ was drifting slowly down her belly when Ashley couldn't take it anymore. "Can we skip to the good part?"

JJ looked up, still circling the toy. "The good part?"

"Yeah, the good part." Ashley blushed under JJ's direct gaze and spread her legs enough to clue the older girl in.

JJ peeked between Ashley's legs and saw the inviting glisten of the blonde's excited sex. "Hell yes we can skip to the good part." JJ moved over Ashley and after a hasty kiss, made her way down the blonde's sleek body. She detoured to nibble at nipples and wiggled her tongue into a tight bellybutton, but JJ was headed in one direction, to one place. Her lips coasted through tightly curled blonde fluff, nudged aside puffy labia and were met with damp heat.

Ashley watched JJ's face as the older woman used her tongue to bathe Ashley's sex. A small crease formed between JJ's dark eyebrows as her tongue began to flutter back and forth over the hood of Ashley's clitoris. Seeing it appear made Ashley want to get rid of it. She used her thumb to smooth the skin, her fingers sinking into JJ's soft, thick hair. She let her legs fall open to give JJ more room and relaxed into the bed. The slippery feel of JJ's tongue working at her clit was becoming familiar, but the way everything built faster and more intensely was still surprising.

She plucked at her nipple, tugging it away from her body and letting it spring back. Pinching it again, Ashley twisted this way and that, amplifying the sensations beginning to build in her lower back. She closed her eyes and pulled her knees up, really exposing herself to JJ. JJ changed up the way she was licking which made Ashley moan and bring her other hand up to play with her neglected nipple.

Ashley was so focused on the buildup inside her she no longer heard the buzzing of the vibrator. She didn't notice it at all, until JJ held it to her. The sudden new sensation made her jerk and rock on the bed, but JJ didn't relent. Ashley looked down to see JJ holding the small toy against her clit, the rounded tip pressed into the hood. JJ's tongue flicked lower, circling the hole of Ashley's vagina and collecting the sweet juice that was seeping from her.

"Oh," Ashley gasped. Her stomach clenched and all the pleasure that had been building suddenly imploded and rushed through her body. She had no choice but to ride it out, twitching instead of trembling.

JJ lapped at the nectar flowing from Ashley's pussy and watched her jerk through a sudden orgasm. Shit, if that's what a small vide did, then what would a larger, more powerful toy do? Aware that Ashley would be very sensitive JJ removed the toy, clicking it off before dropping it to the bed. She carefully cleaned Ashley's pussy, licking with soft broad strokes to collect as much tasty juice as possible.

After one last kiss for Ashley's puss, JJ slid up the bed to cuddle behind the blonde. Ashley hadn't said anything yet and was still trembling. JJ didn't think she'd over done it, but wanted to give Ashley time to assess the experience.

"That was intense." Ashley finally whispered.

"Looked like it." JJ whispered back, half smiling remembering the look on Ashley's face when she'd cum.

"I already want to try it again. That damn thing is addicting." Ashley laughed, rolling back into JJ, looking over her shoulder.

"Well, it's yours, so use it whenever you want." JJ kissed Ashely's cheek and gave her a squeeze.

"I was kind of hoping you'd have something else in that bag of yours. Something to fuck me with." Ashley whispered, her head turned to stare up at JJ, one of her hands dropping to ruffle her pubic curls.

JJ's nose flared, breath expelled in a rush. "I might."

"Then go get it." Ashley turned over to face her girlfriend. "I want to know what it feels like to take your cock inside me."

"Oh my god, babe." JJ rolled over Ashley and kissed her hard, hands cupping her face to hold Ashley still.

Ashley moaned into the kiss and pulled JJ's hips flush with her own, legs spread side and hips tilted up just right. She wiggled beneath the older girl, trying to impart the need that was taking over her body. That need to be filled deeply, to be stretched and take what JJ had to give. Ashley pulled her lips away from JJ to ask again. "Please, Jordyn. Please fuck me."

JJ left the bed and went to her overnight bag. She pushed the clothing aside and pulled out a leather harness and dildo. Glancing back at the bed she watched Ashley start to lazily rub at her clit. JJ kept watching as she stepped into the harness and fastened the straps, adjusting the cock until it sat perfectly.

"Do you remember what I did the last time you had that on?" Ashley whispered, staring at the flesh colored cock now bobbing from JJ's groin.

"You bet I do. I've thought about that a lot." JJ knee walked onto the bed, watching Ashley stare. It was arousing to see her licking her lips and remember the way Ashley had looked with her cock balls deep in her throat.

"I want to do it again. I want to suck your cock, JJ." Ashley sat up to give JJ room to lay down.

JJ quickly laid down, one hand around the base of her cock waggling the stiff length at Ashley. "Be my guest."

Ashley reached out and gripped the cock that JJ offered. This was the same dildo JJ had worn before. Ashley licked her lips and let the saliva pool in her mouth. She knew most girls gave their boyfriends blowjobs just to get head themselves, or to make them happy. Chloe was one of the few girls Ashley knew who enjoyed giving a man a blowjob. Personally, Ashley loved it too. The way a cock filled her mouth and throat, the weight of it on her tongue. The sounds the man made, or in this case, JJ.

Opening her mouth Ashley let the collected spit drool out and dribble over the head. She followed it and took the thick tip into her mouth, still surprised the toy didn't have much of a taste or smell. Ashley bobbed, her tongue swiping across the underside and smearing her saliva around. Before long Ashley wanted to feel her throat stretched and pushed further down on the dildo.

JJ watched Ashley swallow the full length of her cock and groaned. "God, baby. That's fucking hot."

Ashley pulled up enough to look at JJ and wink before taking the entire dildo down her throat. She had to start slowly, but she began bobbing and taking the full length each time. She blushed at the noise it made, a weird suction sound when the head escaped her throat.

JJ gritted her teeth and raked her hair from her face. She was getting so close and wanted to cum, but also wanted this to be about Ashley. "Baby you're gonna make me cum."

Ashley didn't slow. She instead buried the cock in her throat and hummed, a thumb slipping between the harness and JJ to press on JJ's excited clit. JJ didn't have a chance, her body leaping gleefully into an orgasm.

Before she'd fully recovered, JJ pulled Ashley's head up and pulled the blonde onto her lap, rolling them over so Ashley lay beneath her. She leaned over Ashley, arms braced on the bed, resting the length of her cock against the wet valley of Ashley's sex. Despite the arousal surging through her, she paused and looked down at Ashley, who was looking down between their bodies.

Ashley finally looked up at JJ, her expression unreadable. JJ rested her forehead against the blonde's, trying to impart how important this felt. She didn't know how to say it, how to put into words the way she felt. Not only was she about to take Ashley's virginity, she was about to do so with love. This wasn't a quick fuck. This wasn't a one night stand where the goal was to fuck both their bodies to exhaustion. This was so much more than that. What if she screwed up?

"Are you sure, Ashie?" JJ whispered so quietly Ashley almost didn't hear it.

Bringing her hands up to cup JJ's cheeks Ashley kissed the older girl. "I'm beyond sure. I trust you JJ. Now please. Fuck me." Ashley tilted her hips just right and made them both moan.

JJ sat back on her heels and realigned her cock, settling the blunt tip at the tiny entrance to Ashley's body. With steady pressure she pressed the head inside, one hand guiding the dildo, the other stroking gently over Ashley's erect clit.

JJ added more pressure, Ashley's delicate inner labia dragging inside a bit under the invasion. JJ pulled back to let the tender skin reposition and pressed back in. She only got a third of the shaft inside before she met resistance. JJ looked up, her heart racing. She'd just bumped up against Ashley's hymen, the last barrier. Her arousal was begging for her to continue, swirling in her head and urging her forward. Her concern barely overpowered that, making her pause.

Ashley didn't say anything, just pulled JJ down to lay over her. A soft kiss to JJ's cheek, then a hungrier, needy kiss to her lips laid the last of JJ's worry to rest.

JJ pushed steadily with as much pressure behind the cock as she dared. Ashley jumped as JJ's hips surged forward, barriers gone and JJ's cock burying itself deep under her body weight.

JJ let her weight ease her cock deep, careful not to push. She kissed the soft skin of Ashley's shoulder, working her way up her neck. She'd just gotten to Ashely's jawline when her pubic bone bumped Ashley's, signaling her cock was fully seated.

Hands in her hair got JJ's attention. She raised her head to look down at Ashley, her worry nudging her at the tear tracks on the blonde's cheeks.

"You're inside me." Ashley whispered, beaming up at JJ. More tears spilled out, but neither girl paid them any attention.

"I'm inside you. Feel okay?" JJ asked, her own hands playing with Ashley's hair.

"You feel huge. It was a stretch, but I think this is more addicting than that little toy." Ashley couldn't stop smiling.

"I would hope so. There's more to this though." JJ pulled back just the slightest bit, then let her weight send it back inside.

"Ooh." Ashley cooed and flopped her arms on the pillow above her head. JJ chuckled and carefully thrust some more, pulling out and letting her body weight push her cock back in.

Ashley lay back and absorbed the new sensations. It had hurt for literally a second when JJ had broken through her hymen, and there had been some stretching as her pussy opened for a cock. Now though, Ashley felt nothing but pleasure. It zipped all over her body, tingling her ears and her toes. JJ's slow thrusts were good, easy enough that Ashley felt she could handle more.

Giving in to the primal needs of her body Ashley pulled JJ's head up so she could look into those dark eyes. "This feels lovely, but I need you to fuck me."

Ashley watched JJ's pupils expand to almost completely eat up the brown iris. A low growl rumbled up from JJ's throat and suddenly hands were on Ashley, moving her away from the cock and repositioning her on the bed.

Ashley settled on her hands and knees, looking over her shoulder to see JJ on her knees, one hand guiding her cock and the other steadying Ashley with a firm grip on her hip. Following her instincts Ashley lowered her chest to the bed, arching her back and offering her sex up to JJ. A pink stain began to spread over JJ's cheekbones and upper chest, the older girl pausing to take in the view.

It took one whimper from Ashley to get JJ moving again, the blunt tip of her cock pressing strongly inside Ashley's pussy. The sudden invasion took Ashley's breath away, the fullness still new and feeling deeper in this position. "God, JJ. It's so big."

JJ buried her cock as deep as possible, leaning over Ashley to whisper, "You asked for it. Pretty much begged for it. You like my big cock in your tight little pussy?"

"Yeah." Ashley gasped, JJ pulling out further than before and thrusting back inside with more force. It didn't hurt, but the pleasure was definitely more intense and powerful than Ashley had expected. Newly awoken nerve endings were rubbed and nudged with each thrust.

JJ looked down to watch her cock move in and out of Ashley, the tight skin of her pussy gripping at her cock when she pulled away. A hand on each of Ashley's cheeks, JJ spread her ass to peek at the pale tightly cinched ring. She wanted to tease Ashley with anal, but the sight of her cock coated with Ashley's pussy juice was too much.

JJ leaned back over Ashley, still thrusting. She could hear the blonde's breathing getting erratic and could see the delicate muscles of her back tensing. "Are you gonna cum for me? Cum all over my cock, buried deep inside your delicious pussy?"

"Yeah," Ashley panted, her hands in fists under her chin.

"Is your sweet puss trying to squeeze tight to hold my cock inside you? Trying to keep it inside so you can cum long and hard, squeezing it over and over?"

"Yeah." Ashley closed her eyes and arched her hips up into JJ, her body trembling.

JJ set a hand between Ashley's shoulder blades and gave the blonde beneath her two extra rough thrusts, short and deep.

"JJ!" Ashley's eyes flew open and she shook underneath JJ, her hands open as her body experienced its first orgasm from penetration.

JJ shook too, her excitement feeding on Ashley's. Sweat dripped into her eye and burned, adding to the pleasure of the moment. She could feel her own pussy flooding and imagined that in some way it was flowing through the cock and into Ashley. Filling her. Blending their juices and mixing them together.

JJ calmed first and helped Ashley lay on her side, pulling the wet cock from her with a soft sucking sound. Ashley whimpered, but her eyes were closing and her body relaxed. JJ spread Ashley's legs and gently opened her pussy, spreading her slick labia. Other than a thick coating of slick juices, Ashley looked exactly the same. No damage, no bleeding. JJ breathed a soft sigh of relief, glad that the last few minutes hadn't been too much.

Looking down at the cock still strapped around her hips JJ chuckled at the collection of juices at the base. It was thick and almost frothy. There wasn't any sign of blood there either, so JJ laid down with her dozing girlfriend. That had gone way better than she'd ever imagined. JJ pushed her hair back, wiping sweat back into the damp strands.

A soft hand crept up her belly, getting JJ's attention. "Hey you." JJ smiled over at Ashley, who grinned back in that dopey, sexually satisfied way.

"Hey. Mind if I keep you hostage in my room for a week or two?" Ashley asked, snuggling up to JJ and kissing her shoulder.

"Not really. You have nefarious plans for me during that week or two?" JJ asked, picking up the hand on her stomach and linking her fingers with Ashley's.

"Oh yes. Sexual plans. Devious sexual plans." Ashley squeezed JJ's hand and licked where she'd kissed JJ's shoulder.

"Oh dear. Should I be worried?" JJ teased. She was starting to relax and didn't want to fall asleep on Ashley.

"Only for your physical well-being. I might use you until you can't go any more." Ashley paused then raised her head to look JJ in the eyes. "But seriously, this was an amazing day, JJ and I'll never forget it. I love you, Jordyn."

JJ ignored the burning in her eyes and smiled up at Ashley. "I'm glad you had a good day. You deserve days like this more often and I'll make sure you get them. I love you too, Ashie."

Ashley smiled as she kissed JJ, satisfied in more than a physical way. Her soul felt content and happy. There was nothing she wouldn't do for JJ. There was no doubt these feelings were mutual. Any smidge of doubt was finally gone. JJ was hers again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds