John and Jill

"You didn't say when to call you. How about a picnic tomorrow? I'll pick you up at 1 o'clock."

"Don't be late stud, I expect my men to be prompt."

"I'll be on time; I'd never be late for someone as hot as you are."

**************

John picked her up at 1 o'clock and drove to a special place in the woods that wasn't frequented by many people. His grandfather Woodward showed it to him because of all the different native trees were there. John love this spot and took very few people here. Not many people knew about it, so he knew it would be private. He took his basket out of his truck and laid a blanket out for him and Jill. He got out a bottle of wine and laid it in the babbling brook to chill. Jill couldn't get over the beauty of this spot.

"This is beautiful John, do you take all your women here?"

"You think too much of me Jill, I've taken one other girl here; my girlfriend Mel from high school. This is a very special place to me and I don't trivialize it," he said will a little stern lilt to his voice.

"I'm sorry John; it makes me feel very special for you to bring me here. I appreciate you thinking so much of me."

"I might as well say this now Jill; I don't think so much of you, I love you. I want to say this before we made love, so you would know it wasn't just lust talking."

"You think you're going to get lucky or something sailor?"

"You and I both know it's going to happen. Whether it happens today is up to you."

She reached up and kissed John with all the passion and love she could muster, finally breaking free to say, "I love you too John; make love to me."

John rolled her over on to her back slipped the straps of her pale blue sundress down off of her shoulders. He abandoned her mouth and began laying sweet, tender kisses on her sensitive neck.

Jill felt her panties soaked, as she gushed with passion. John could already sMell her aroma as he helped her get her dress off. He reached around time snap her bra to free her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were at full attention as he began laying kisses on them. He gave homage to her breasts with his mouth for a good 15 minutes, switching back and forth. As he lay kisses while traveling south Jill was going crazy. She was arching her back pushing herself into John's kisses as much as she could. John reached her panties and could see the wet spot spread across the entire gusset. He wondered if she was going to be a squirter like Mel had been, caring less at this moment.

He grabbed the waistband of her panties and slid them down her legs, Jill raising her hips to assist. John began raining light kisses around her womanhood, while adoring her aroma. She had about a 1 inch wide landing strip of blonde hair above her vagina. John could finally stand it no longer and began sliding his tongue from the bottom to the top of her engorged red lips. Jill's juices gushed pouring into John's mouth where he lapped them up as quickly as possible. John had never tasted anyone so good. It probably had to do more with the fact that he loved her than her actual essence. But as far as John was concerned, there was none sweeter.

"Oh John, John, John, John EAT ME!" Jill screamed as she bucked and pushed her hot, flowing pussy against his face. "OH MY GOD, I'M COMING, I'M COMING, I'M COMING."

John felt a major flow of fluids on his tongue, but she did not squirt. John stood up on his knees between her legs on the blanket and started to knee walk to between her thighs. Jill looked down at the size of his now hard cock and said, "My God John that thing is so big, will I be able to take it?"

"No one has had trouble taking it before, but it's been limited. Don't worry, I'll take it slow."

"I love you Jillian Sinclair," John said as he lined the head up to her sopping opening and began to slowly push.

As his throbbing member began slowly advancing into her gripping quim Jill said, "I love you John Trainor, with all my heart."

When he finally mashed his pubic hair into hers, she let out a rush of air. John gave her time to get used to the size, until she began to use a slight back-and-forth motion with her hips to announce their dance of love. John began sliding his dick in and out of her mushy pussy developing a steady rhythm. She met him thrust for thrust as he reached places no one had ever touched in her before. Jillian had never felt such bliss before. John was in a euphoric state as well never feeling this way during sex before.

John felt this was truly making love. He had felt this way during sessions toward the end with Mel; but never to this level. John had excellent stamina and fucked Jill through two explosive orgasms. He asked her where she wanted his orgasm and she told him to come inside her. When John shot his load inside of Jill he tried to force all his passion and love through the end of his dick. He was completely wrung out like he had never been before. He almost passed out. Jill was without energy at all. She had never felt this way during sex and was definitely hung up on John.

John rolled over to the side sweating and panting, while Jill also tried to catch her breath. "I love you with all my heart John Trainor and want to spend my life with you." Jill had never felt like this before in her life, but really meant what she had said.

Jill turned on her side toward John and moved down taking hold of his manhood. She quickly took John in her mouth to get him hard again. Once she accomplished her task, she straddled him and rode him like an experienced cowgirl.

This time their post colloidal bliss was accompanied by drinking the wine that John retrieved from the stream. They their meal and both laid-back to relax, still nude.

John lay there and wondered whether it could work out between them; not quite sure where their differences could meld into a perfect harmony. Only time would tell and he felt he had plenty.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • John and Jill
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 199 milliseconds