Johnny's Mom Pt. 02 - Mandy

The family of three assailed themselves on each other without abandonment late into the evening.

"I need to get back to the hotel to get ready to leave early tomorrow morning," Mandy said as she pulled herself out of the bed.

"Take a quick shower," Lauren said to her daughter motioning to the bathroom entrance. "You don't want to go back smelling like sex."

Mandy cleaned up and found her mother and brother wearing robes back in the living room. Lauren was happy the day went as it did. The family was reunited with a deep intimate and physical connection.

"We should plan a family vacation," Lauren suggested.

"Yes, we could go to that clothing optional resort in St. Lucia," Johnny proposed.

"My concert tour is over in six weeks," Mandy informed them.

"I'll make all the arrangements," Lauren said. She kissed her daughter as they said their goodbyes. Lauren looked at Johnny after Mandy left.

"You think you have another one in you, baby," she said with a seductive smile. Johnny nodded his head in affirmation. "Good. Let's go fuck," she said. And they did.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds