Joined by the Trainee Pt. 02

"It's making me jealous, though," the desire in Carmen's voice was unmistakable. She shifted her weight, so that she too was leaning back, obviously with her arms stretched to the ground behind her, and she was able to put a lot more power into bucking up against the dildo. Consequently, her ass was smashing against my nose harder then when she was just sitting pretty, but I honestly didn't mind.

I had to correct my earlier reasoning. It wasn't my arousal that made it possible for me to endure the various torments, it was theirs. Both girls had wet pussies and were now openly masturbating in front of each other, and the rudeness of it all was a bliss that I didn't know existed. They could tire of me soon and run off to bed together - leaving me bound, blind, and with an enraged cock and full blue balls - and still this would go down as the most satisfying night of my life.

Somehow that notion turned me on even more - the idea that the girls might stay up all night enjoying the gentle pleasures that were the sole domain of lesbian sex, while I had to lie there and listen to them. Listen to their unrestrained cries and moans, as they brought each other from orgasm to orgasm. Listen to them, but remain helplessly unable to get any release of my own.

Another whip came, hard, to the shaft of my penis and scrotum. It brought me back to the reality of the situation - that these girls were not tired of me at all. It would be fair to say that the lewd behaviours of each woman was influencing the other; that they were playing off one another, and constantly re-adjusting the bar for increasingly depraved activities. But the essence of their excitement was the torture of the man stretched out helplessly between them. Nope, they weren't going to be tiring of me in favour of getting it on with each other. But it was certainly a fantasy worth entertaining!

The sloshy sounds continued - Angela was working her fingers in and out of her vagina at speed - but she had already got the hang of masturbating and whipping my genitals at regular intervals. But at least the candle wax had finally stopped - replaced with the uncomfortable but nonetheless appealing prospect of having Carmen squish my face as she gyrated on it.

Had I the privilege of speech, still I would have made no complaint.

"Oooooooooooh," the long sigh of pleasure came from the more experienced of my two lovers. And then she flogged the poor head of my penis, which was by now numb with the stagnant blood and endless punishment. But not so numb that the blow didn't sting. It had been a hard one - was Angela ashamed to lose control in the present company? And was she taking it out on me?

Suddenly, Carmen was off me.

"I've had enough teasing," she stated simply. Jeez, if only she knew how I felt! A long moment passed, in which time nothing was said, and the sinful sounds of Angela's self abuse were stilled. What was happening?

"Do you think he can see anything? Can he peek?" The girlish question came from high above my face.

"I'm not sure. Probably not." I was surprised by the realisation that my eyes were closed tightly. I opened them, only to discover that the result was the same. Angela was right, for the silk blindfold was a quality and effective item.

"That really is just too bad." Then, I felt Carmen returning back to the same position. Except that the smell of her sex was notably more intense.

"Let's see if I can make this thing work," she said. I felt her little palm press hard into my wax coated chest, and then the dildo in my mouth was being maneuvered, so the external end was pointing more down my body. And then the rubber was being pushed back into my mouth, slowly, with force. Then I felt it pulling... and then the push came again, a bit further this time. Her delicious, musky fragrance filled my nostrils. It was really happening - Carmen was fucking herself on my face!

"You need to take it all the way in, sweetie. Till your ass eats his schnozzle." I loved hearing my wife give orders in the bedroom - or in this case, on the living room rug. Her words were gentle enough, but demanded obedience nonetheless.

And obeyed they were. The forceful push of Carmen's body, channeled through the dildo into my mouth, came again - and kept going, as she slowly slid all the way down. I already understood Carmen to be a small thing, and I wondered at what a tight little vagina she had, to have trouble with the 5" phallus. I stopped wondering, or rather - my mind went utterly blank - once her asshole sure enough came in contact with my nose. Her panties weren't merely pulled to the side - they were gone. This young girl was straddling a cock coming out of my mouth, and her soft anus and surrounding intimate flesh were spread over my sensitive face. Honestly, I must have died and gone to heaven.

I was delighted to learn that there wasn't the slightest prickle of a single pubic hair anywhere on her undercarriage. She must have been getting that professionally attended to, for sure. My wife used to at least trim her pubic area when we were dating, but lost interest in even that soon after we married. And here, this teenage girl who sat half naked on my face had a full brazilian wax. The tease had become too much, and I thought my repressed passions would eat me alive from the inside out.

And she smelled wonderful. At least, in my overstimulated state of carnal desperation, it made me feel wonderful to smell her. Those musky juices that flowed from her pussy were still the most prominent item on the menu, but it wasn't just that. Afterall, my nose was right up in her ass. I was sure she kept her self very clean, but what she was doing to me was about the dirtiest thing I could think of - and she smelled suitably dirty. And how else can I put this? I loved her for it. Her sweet smelling asshole was tight but well lubricated courtesy of its sister orifice. And in the end, it was with a little wiggling on my part, that my nose did indeed penetrate her a little.

"Good, now just sit there a moment until I've joined you." And then my wife finally got out of the position from which she had been punishing me. Or rather, she just leaned forward and started crawling up my body. In a matter of seconds I could feel her knees at the sides of my waist, and I closed my legs in response. I have to say, it was a relief to do that, after so long holding them spread open, exposing my junk specifically so that it could be brutalised. But now Angela grabbed my cock in her hand. He was so hot from my indefatigable erection, and the floggings, that her skin felt a little cool to me. Soothingly so. But what was more soothing was my wife's glorious, soaking wet pussy, as it suddenly swallowed my enlarged head and pushed down past it. The endless teasing was over!

Angela and I moaned in unison. Neither of us had fucked for so long, and I don't think I had ever given her this much cock to work with. They say that a bit more girth is better than a bit more length, and Angela seemed in appreciation of the effect of the cage around my cock. She ignored the leather strap that followed the top side of my dick, and she just sat down on me, steel rings and all. If I was already in heaven from having Carmen's ass spread over my face, then what should I call this?

"Now, kiss me," my wife said. But she wasn't talking to me. Both pussies relinquished an inch of cock as the women leant into each other. And then I could hear them kissing, and it was gentle and exploratory. So much for not being into other girls, Angie! Well, she may not have been, but primal needs had gotten the better of all of us this evening. There was only one man available, and the amount of affection the females could get from him was limited on count of his bounds. And so now those females had eyes for each other.

The making out dragged on, with both participants making little mewling sounds as they took simple pleasure in a little girl-on-girl intimacy. The kind of innocent experimentation that young women might try in a pub to get the attention of every man in the room. But there was no one here to witness these two test the softness of each other's lips. More than ever, I was tempted to shake my head free of my blindfold. But unless one of the girls decided I should watch, I felt like it would cheapen the night if I broke my own unspoken rules. There were no hands on my body anymore. I knew that they were touching each other instead.

"Go on sweetie, grab them properly." The suggestion came from Angela, and the subject was likely her C-cup tits, that would be hanging freely in the loose confines of her nightie. I knew from experience how easy it was to slip a hand under the neckline of that thin nightdress and sample her perfectly proportioned milk-puppies. And it sounded like Carmen was now afforded that same privilege.

There followed more soft tremors of passion, and the lip-smacking of kiss after kiss. Then suddenly Carmen leaned back, and slipped down the dildo so that her asshole pressed over my nose again. I could get used to this, I thought. A moment later there was a light 'plop' by my ear as something landed on the rug, and then Carmen was wriggling, seeming to struggle with something.

I could imagine what was happening up there, but I tried not to think about it. The stimulation was too much for me - both the physical and the psychological - and again I was risking blowing my load. I could not afford to lose control before Angela even really began to work herself on my rod. I was certain that tonight would never see a repeat if I came before she did!

And then the two were at each other again, and the pashing sounded intense and sloppy. I could feel fingernails scratching about at the base of my cock. Angela's clit was being rubbed, but the fingertips felt smaller than her own. She responded by gyrating on me a little more. I knew she would lose interest in the kissing soon, as fucking became her sole existence. But she surprised me by making out with Carmen a few more minutes yet, over which time both girls were becoming inexorably more enthusiastic in their straddling.

A pair of small hands returned to my chest, and for the first time I felt what it was really like to have someone ride a dildo on your face. It was a forceful pushing into your teeth, over and over, and was rather uncomfortable in that sense. I had to time my breathing, because every time she pushed down, she took the whole thing in, and her well lubricated asshole squeezed over my nose. Discomfort aside, I was incredibly content that this young girl was getting off in such kinky fashion. And the long, squeaky moans she let out suggested that she was indeed quickly getting there.

It must have been a beautifully erotic sight to behold. Carmen had said it - it really was too bad that I couldn't watch. I wanted to stare at that tight little asshole, wet and slippery, as she brought it down to my face, over and over again. To witness her tight vagina stretching over the phallus at the apex of every thrust. But I expected Angela was watching intently. She had been quiet for a few minutes while Carmen enjoyed the ride in her new pleasure saddle. But perhaps she was far from idle. For all I knew, her hands may have never stopped wandering over our guest's soft young body.

But then my wife started to fuck me properly too, and God - had sex ever felt so good? The wet furnace inside her body pleasured my cock and warmed my soul. She wasn't lowering herself all the way into my lap though. I would find out later that the leather strap over the top of my shaft was bothering her, but after a time she solved this by leaning right back and grabbing my ankles with her hands. As soon as she did - I knew I was in trouble.

I could never hold my load for long once she fucked me in that position. The force of her body as she pushed onto my cock, and the way she kissed my testicles with her butt... it was always too much for me. And she looked breathtaking, opened up like that, vulnerable. Her nipples would point lewdly at the ceiling, while her swollen clitoral hood would become completely and beautifully exposed, along with the rest of her vulva. I would watch her inner lips shift about and quiver as my rod repeatedly stretched her pussy wide open, and the sight alone was enough to make me lose control fast.

Presently - and perhaps this was for the best - I couldn't see shit, but the tickling brush of her hair on my toes told me she had her head tilted right back, and a sudden feverish cry suggested she was going to withhold nothing. I loved my wife's brown, wavy hair. She had gone through phases where she cut it really short - which I was not too keen on - but these days she let it grow longer than ever in her life. She told me it was all for me, but since we barely got intimate anymore, it mostly served as a constant and painful tease about what I wasn't getting. I tried not to blame her and her general disinterest towards sex. I had been the one who hadn't taken the time to pay attention to her needs, to notice the slow change in her. But I wanted to try, and, well - hence my going-for-broke stunt tonight.

Certainly my wife wasn't disinterested in sex right now. She kept pounding down hard on my cock, and the sensation of my enlarged head forcing through her tight love tunnel over and over was pure pleasure that I wished could last forever, though the reality was that it would end all too soon. I tried to think about anything else to delay orgasm. Reciting a song in my head worked for a while, but my attempt to distract myself was foiled by the... complaints I was hearing. Angela's low song of passion was unlike anything I could remember hearing from her. Was she competing with Carmen? That would be a hard contest to win...

Our very special guest had a tendency to vocalise her every breath, alternating between crying out loudly, and squeaking like a schoolgirl on heat. She sounded over-the-top to me, but her gyrating had advanced to the next level too. Her hands were pressed harder into my chest, and she had stopped pushing her ass all the way into my face in favour of a faster, writhing movement. She was going to climax soon. Imminently, even. I could taste her girl-cum all over my lips; the rubber extending from my mouth must have been coated in it. And her pussy, stretched tightly over the phallus, pushed her cream towards my face with each buck of her hips. It was gathering thickly on the sensitive skin left behind by my just-shaved moustache, but frustratingly, I couldn't open my mouth any wider to get a proper taste.

But I could smell her stronger than ever before, and she was sweet and musky and deliciously female. Instead of having to awkwardly time my breathing around the constant presses of her asshole over my nose, she was only almost touching it. I calmed my breathing somewhat, and simply enjoyed the raw smell of sex now that she was at the height of her arousal. Angela had been right - my remaining senses were surely amplified, and I was determined to remember Carmen's beautiful scent for the rest of my life.

Then that girl really screamed. My wife didn't scream as such when she achieved orgasm; if anything her voice became deeper and she would let out a few long "Oooooohs" as she came. But Carmen was the opposite. She was a screamer, loud and proud, and I was worried that the neighbours, or worse - my colleagues in blue - would be knocking on our door soon.

But more concerning was my own imminent eruption. Angela hadn't slowed in fucking me from that evil position, and the stimulation was too powerful for me to withstand her any longer. I was on the precipice now, and I had no tricks left to prevent myself going over the edge. I couldn't even formulate another thought in my head to distract me from the pure bliss of servicing two ladies at once.

"Oh, yes!" My wife's latest complaint was a beautiful and honest sound, a shameless declaration of pleasure from a woman trapped helplessly in rapture. "Right there, Donnie - right there! Wait for me Donnie, oh God!"

I want to wait for you my darling, really, but... There came a second long scream above me, and Carmen's thighs spasmed hard against my chin and neck - a genuine female climax. And then I shot the first burst of my load deep into my wife's receptive body.

That's it, I thought. I've blown it now. Might as well enjoy it. And God, was it an intense release.

Angela was too caught up in the moment to react, and she just kept pushing down hard onto my cock and balls, while I pumped out stream after stream of cum into her. The intensity of my orgasm was extreme, and I moaned loudly into my gag. Intense was the right word. I couldn't honestly say it 'felt sooo good'. The harsh treatment of my balls tonight was confusing the sensation, suffice to say it was a memorable orgasm.

My wife kept on riding me, and my spurts were still coming out. It might have been the biggest load of my life, or perhaps the gates of hell slowed down the rate of ejaculation. Either way, it was an amazing experience of simultaneous pleasure and pain. But I hadn't wanted to go off just yet. I know, I know - there's no point getting disappointed. Just because you didn't end up rooting your lover all night long like you, in your arrogance, had somehow expected to.

But I had just cum with Carmen, a feat of intimacy that should have been reserved for Angela. In all fairness, it was her pussy that had stimulated my cock so effectively, but there was no point in denying it. That it was that thrilling moment when Carmen creamed herself on my face that had ultimately taken me over the edge. And there was no chance that this detail would be lost on my wife.

Angela eventually slowed down her thrusts, as Carmen had all but stopped, and was just riding out the little after-tremors of her dramatic climax. Finally, the young woman sighed, and actually sat back, taking the dildo deep inside her one last time, and again came the press of her tender asshole over my nose. She seemed to relax her whole body, as all her weight beared down into my mouth. She sank down until I penetrated her back door, penetrated it deeper than earlier. It was a tight fit through the exquisitely lubricated muscle, but once I was in there, I couldn't breathe! Meanwhile, my remarkable young lover seemed content to just sit there while she got her own breath back.

I could feel myself becoming as good as flaccid inside of my wife. Only then did she give up and climb off me.

"Donnie, I swear to God, I'm going to bust your balls so hard for that!" Angela didn't actually sound pissed off. She was short of breath herself, and her voice still carried evidence of her passions. But still, I knew she had just made a promise, not an idle threat. We might not have had sex for a long while, but neither of us had forgotten our little game with the testicle flicking.

"Later though," she said. "Carmen's parents will have questions if I don't get her home soon."

"Oh, ok," Carmen responded reluctantly, and then she slowly lifted herself off me. As soon as she did, I filled my burning lungs with oxygen, although my nose was half blocked with congealing girl-cum. I might have just drained my balls, and should have lost most of my desire immediately, but I missed having that ass in my face from the moment it was gone. I could hear her fussing about with clothing. Carmen had never taken her skirt off, but I believed she had been otherwise nude in the end.

A minute or so passed while our guest made herself decent, and Angela said, "Carmen sweetie, could you please take my keys and go wait for me in the car? I'll just be a few more minutes here."

"Oh - aren't we going to like, unveil him? Shouldn't he get to see me, now that we're all done?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds