Joined by the Trainee Pt. 02

"I'm not done yet," my wife retorted quickly, though her tone was gentle. "But no, I think it's more fun if he never gets to see you."

"That's... actually, that's quite hot. Oh my God, ok then!"

"Start the engine and the heater, and put some music on. I won't be long behind."

"Yes, boss-lady! Bub-eye, Officer Donnie! I had fun. I'll think about what other crazy tortures I can do to you next time, ok?" Then I sensed her kneeling down near my head again. "Soon..." she whispered prophetically into my ear. A wet kiss was delivered to my nose, followed immediately by the girl's signature soft giggle. Such an innocent sound... but of course I knew better now.

"Mmmm! I taste like sex!"

Those were Carmen's final words to me on that night, that uncontested king of all steamy nights. Moments afterwards, there was the sound of the front door opening and closing. Just like earlier, I hadn't heard any footsteps from the slight girl as she crossed the room. I considered my fate of never knowing her face. That seemed cruel at first - would it make the memory of tonight even more potent, or would our affair seem like little more than an unlikely dream once the tedium of life inevitably resumed?

Angela pulled my blindfold up, and I blinked at the sudden light after so long in darkness. I looked around, but her trainee was indeed no longer in the house. The only proof that she was ever here was the abundant nectar of her sex; it was slowly drying over most of my face, and was smeared over the black phallus in front of my eyes.

My wife was kneeling down near me, and our faces were close. A sensational fragrance filled the air; a mixture of her perfume and everybody's sweat and love making.

"I'm going to take Carmen home now," she said. "But, don't be thinking we are finished here. This is what is going to happen." She sat down, cross legged next to me. She looked as stunning in that nightie as I had ever seen her, but she was a creature subjugated by her carnal urges. The garment clung to her sweaty, flushed skin. It was little more than a thin gauze over her chest, and her hardened pink teats were almost obnoxious for how they stood out, desperate for attention. The dress was fully opened between her thighs, and her pubic hairs were matted from her juices.

It might have been the most memorable moment of the night, to finally see her like this - so beautiful and openly sexual. I looked into that lovely face that betrayed which side of 30 she was really on. She had let her long brown hair out after her shower, and it cascaded down her chest and back in a disheveled heap from all the action. I just wanted to reach out and stroke it, then pull her in for a long, adoring kiss and go to sleep together. But that just wasn't going to happen - not anytime soon. Instead, I lay still, silently staring at her in open admiration, and awaiting her judgement.

"I'll let you out of this silly cock in your mouth, and that... cage. Coz, damn boy, you are looking a little sore there now!"

I glanced down and saw what she was talking about. My penis had lost all his earlier bravado, and I could see where the friction from the steel rings had rubbed him a little raw. I found it interesting that in the end it was the fucking that left the biggest mark on me. Although, the glans were a troubling deep red, the legacy of either the flogger or the wax... well - both. Still, I saw no damage that would cause a problem. Probably.

"But you're going to stay tied up right here in front of the fire for me. I'll be at least half an hour. Maybe you can sleep or something till I'm back, or... are your balls all sore and achy?"

I was still gagged for now, and if I were to be honest with her, I ought to have been nodding furiously. But from the mock-concern in her voice, I decided to play the tough guy, and I just stared at her, finally with open eyes able to appreciate her loveliness.

"You don't have to say anything, Donnie. I know they're sore. And that's too bad, because when I get back, I'm afraid there's still a penalty you need to pay." She spoke slowly, and studied my face for a reaction. I tried not to give her one, and she held my gaze with eyes that sparkled like emeralds. "I'm a little hurt that you came with Carmen, instead of waiting for me. That's what I'll be thinking about when I give you your testi-flicks." She taunted me with a small, devilish smirk, and let the threat of further, intense testicle torture simmer for a long moment. Dammit, I was actually pretty scared! But I was also so proud of her. What a part she had played tonight, and she wasn't even done yet...

"And then of course, you still owe me an orgasm. Or three. I'm going to sit on your face like Carmen did, but not on that silly fake penis. You're going to lick my pussy like never before, and drink from my orgasms until I'm sure I've got nothing left. And if I need to pee, you can drink that too". I didn't believe she would actually do the last part - for Angela, to utter such vulgarities was truly unprecedented. My scheme tonight had really brought out the wild side in her, and so I took her dirty talk as a measure of success.

She leaned over me to undo the dildo harness from behind my head, but she struggled with the unfamiliar toy for a moment, and her tits jiggled behind the loose fabric of her nightie. I had sorely missed seeing my wife looking so alluring, but now was now, and I was just so grateful to still have her love.

At last she pulled the gag free of my mouth, and I immediately began smacking my lips together with relief. I had been wearing it longer than I thought I would be, and my jaw was aching. I had just got more than my money's worth out of the contraption, but ultimately it felt good to get it off. The funny thing was though, after so long without the ability to speak, all of a sudden I had nothing to say.

Finally, I was liberated from the gates of hell, which was evidently a lot easier than getting it on. She could have been more gentle though; she just pulled the base ring off over my cock and both balls at once, which caused me an unnecessary moment of discomfort. She had done it on purpose, naturally.

Then, my wife held something up to show me. It was a small pair of panties that must have been on the floor. They were white, with little blue flowers, and about two sizes smaller than any in her own underwear drawer. Carmen's panties.

"I think she left these for you. I'd hate to see such a sweet present go unappreciated." Angela turned Carmen's final gift around in her hands, until she was checking the sex-soiled gusset. She leaned down to me with a knowing smile, and carefully draped the panties over my face, partially obscuring my vision again, and once more tantalising my senses with that young girl's wonderful scent. Immediately recent memories returned of that cotton clad ass sitting right on my face, entirely unconcerned for my comfort as she took her pleasure. A sweet gift indeed! Her panties may dry out within a day, but the fragrance of the girl's pussy would linger in the cotton for months.

The kitchen tap sounded, and I peeked under the half-assed blindfold to observe my wife with a big glass of water. She was drinking greedily, and it dribbled down her chin and between her breasts. I suddenly became acutely aware of my own thirst; I would have licked those drops up right then and there.

"Angie," I started. It was the first intelligible word I had spoken all night, and it was kind of weird hearing my deep voice; the lounge room had been, for so long, filled exclusively with feminine chatter and giggles, and their cries of passion.

"Why, there you are, dear husband. What is it?"

"Could you get me one of those, I just realised I'm crazy thirsty."

My wife looked thoughtfully at me. What was there to think about? Then she sculled the remainder of the glass, and more water splashed down the front of her nightie. "Don't worry, I'm sure there will be a drink ready for you by the time I'm back." She winked at me seductively and patted at her belly - just above the shadowy triangle of her pubic mound. The meaning of her gesture was not lost on me. And then she skipped past me and was opening the front door.

"And don't stress if I'm late. It might just mean I'm tucking Carmen into bed! But don't worry - I'll try not to wake up the Chief!" I heard her laughing heartily at her own quip as the door slammed shut. Then there came the sound of the car door... and they were gone, leaving me desperately longing for - and painfully apprehensive about - the return of my wife.

I felt giddy as I reflected on the overall success of the night. Certainly it had turned out to be a very different thing from what I had planned! I smiled as I considered that this may just be the fire we needed for sex to properly return to our marriage. Perhaps our relationship could be strong enough that we could even invite Carmen over again - I mean, she had basically confirmed she would be up for a round two. In fact, she had seemed somehow certain that I would be at her mercy again in the near future.

Then my smile froze and my heart may well have stopped. Hadn't Angela just said something strange? What did she mean by 'the Chief'? To me, 'Chief' meant my superior officer, my boss. There's no joke there, because there's no connection. Unless of course... there actually was? Fuck.

Then I remembered something. My wife had become acquainted with the Chief's wife at the last Christmas party, and I knew that they had been in contact at least a few times since. I had to get to the bottom of this. I was afraid of what I was going to learn, but I had to know. Think, Donovan...

Every time I stepped into my boss' office, I saw his family portrait, taken last year. He was in uniform for the photo, with his hot blonde wife doting by his side, and cuddling up to her stood a tall young man - also looking smart in a brand new uniform. A captain's uniform for a commercial airline. I remembered everything now. There was a scandal a couple of years ago. Something terrible had happened to that boy, something very much like the awful story Carmen had told me earlier tonight. But back then, the Chief's wrath had been even more terrible. The charges against his lad were swiftly dropped, and a few disgraced inner city officers found themselves not only jobless, but facing jail time themselves.

"You wouldn't want to mess with the Chief's family". That's what the boys say nowadays. Fuck...

That portrait was an image that now burned fiercely behind my eyes. The three adults each rested a palm on the shoulders of the final member of the family. A daughter, also in uniform - a high school uniform. Fuck my life. It had been a guilty pleasure of mine to look upon the adorable schoolgirl in that picture. My boss' daughter - Carmen - was a petite thing, but undeniably pretty.

Two long braids of her mother's blonde hair framed a sweet face that shone like a pale moon. She had big blue eyes and a small, soft looking mouth. The photographer caught her with her lips slightly pursed, and they seemed to call me in - "Come and try it if you're brave enough". And then I would look away, ashamed at where those thoughts might lead.

Fuck! My wife was a mean one indeed - I couldn't believe how badly she had stitched me up! Although... was that really how it had happened? When I thought about it, it was pretty fair to say that tonight's affair was of my own making.

The panties discarded on my face were now damning evidence, and yet I couldn't bring myself to toss them aside. I took a deep breath. I inhaled the intimate scent of the young lady whom would now have powerful leverage over me. "Soon," she had whispered it so that Angela did not hear her final promise to me. I reflected on how it had felt when, earlier tonight, Carmen had held my testicles in her little hand, ready to squeeze them hard at any moment. Apprehension. Helplessness. Arousal. And I realised that the same emotions were again taking root.

Only now, my balls would remain there, trapped in her warm but menacing grip - forever.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds