Jonathan Creed

Jim always knew how to make people feel like crap. "I've been childish so far Jim ... I'll try and do better."

Jim nodded, "She's your responsibility ... John ... for life ... or at least for the foreseeable future..."

Without another word, Jim followed the Doctor downstairs. I heard the front door close.

I was left with nothing but my thoughts, and the quiet moans emanating from the bathroom. I stood up ... and slowly entered the bathroom. I sat down on the edge of the tub, and gazed at her.

Her hair was wet, and fanned out around her head. Her body was shivering slightly, and her mouth was slightly ajar. I could see her eyes moving behind her eyelids.

Maybe it was my imagination ... but she looked paler ... but she was probably just cold.

"Sarah, my sweet ... are you all right?"

She opened her mouth ... her teeth started chattering... "Yes ... I'm okay Master ... my body aches and I feel chilled ... but I know everything is going to be alright."

I paused ... she looked so innocent ... so beautiful. "Sarah ... how do you know everything is going to be alright? Your fever is very high ... and I'm worried for you."

Her lips twitched up into a smile... "That's sweet ... but I know everything is going to be alright ... because you're here ... and you're the Master ... and soon ... I'll be your perfect slave."

Her words disturbed me ... I was too young ... too green to handle this ... Jim was right about me, I should be in college somewhere ... not here.

I stood up.

Her hand shot out and grabbed my arm. "Please Master, don't go ... it doesn't hurt so bad when you're here ... in fact ... it makes everything better ... knowing that I'm taking this pain for you."

I took her hand in mine. She whimpered.

I slowly sat back down on the side of the tub.

I stroked her forehead until her moans subsided.

-------

An hour passed ... I decided she should probably come out of the tub.

I gently put my arms under her and scooped her up. She was cold and dripping, and her hair fell down in a wet bundle to her shoulder blades ... I'm not sure I remembered exactly how long her hair was before ... but it seemed longer.

I took her into the bed room and gently toweled her off. She was very soft.

Sarah was barely conscious ... but every now and then she'd make some sort of grunt or groan. When she was dry I gently tucked her into the bed. I kissed her lightly on the forehead, and made my way to the door.

"Master?" She called out quietly.

I turned and looked at her. Her green eyes were open, and they were looking at me with the saddest expression I had ever seen. "Master, please ... I asked you not to leave ... but I feel so tired..."

I looked at my watch. It was only eleven thirty.

"It's the middle of the day Sarah." I said.

She nodded, "I know ... but I just feel drained ... like all of my energy was just taken from me."

I looked at the chair Jim had just sat in. "Do you want me to sit with you?"

She shook her head. "No ... please ... lie with me ... I want to feel you touching me."

I shifted my feet, "Uh, Sarah, I don't know if that's the best of ideas."

Sarah closed her eyes, and sank back into the bed. "Don't take off your clothes ... don't fall asleep ... I don't care ... just please, do this for me."

She stopped speaking, and her breathing deepened.

Without answering, I lifted the covers, and slid in next to her. The second I was in, her body wrapped tightly around me, and her bare breasts pressed hard against my chest, and her legs wrapped around my leg. Her body temperature felt elevated. I didn't know if it was such a good idea to have my body heat so close to her.

She sighed in contentment ... and I decided to stay put.

-------

The entire day passed in this manner.

Sarah would occasionally moan in pain ... and I would hug her tightly ... and tell her everything was alright. I left her side only once to go to the bathroom ... I didn't even eat anything.

I managed to stay awake until midnight ... but sleep claimed me.

By this time it had gotten so dark, that I couldn't see the changes in Sarah.

-------

Chapter 14

He wouldn't stop kicking me ... even though I had fallen down.

"You think you're better than us wimp?" My attacker spat between kicks. He was big, I was small ... I was young, he was old. I curled up on my side.

"You think just cause you're some kinda freak you can just act like you know everything?" The kicks kept coming ... one after another ... my stomach was in agony.

Bret was a high school senior taking Pre-Calculus, I was a twelve year old, and I sat next to him ... I got a ninety eight on my test ... I didn't see what he got on his ... he put it in his folder too quickly.

This wasn't the first time Bret took his anger out on me...

He kept kicking me ... until I started puking blood.

-------

I woke with a start.

My hand instinctively went to my stomach. It was fine...

I was fine.

I don't sleep very well. Bad dreams are one of the reasons I drink ... falling asleep brings bad dreams ... passing out brings a few hours of bliss ... insomnia was something I'd had as long as I could remember.

I stretched out my stiff limbs ... I was so sore.

I looked around. Why was I in the guest bedroom?

... Sarah...

Oh my god. Sarah was gone ... she wasn't lying next to me ... Shit. I leapt out of the bed.

"Sarah...? Sarah?" I cried out.

It wasn't until my shouts died that I heard the quiet sobbing. It was subtle ... like it was being repressed. It was coming from the bathroom.

"Sarah? Are you in there?" I asked softly. The sobbing got slightly louder ... I open the bathroom door slowly ... ready to snap it shut if she yelled at me.

The first thing I saw was a long flowing curtain of red hair ... trailing all the way down to the small of her back ... ending just above a perfectly smooth and unblemished alabaster ass.

Sarah was naked, and staring into the mirror ... I couldn't see her front from my position.

"I'm not me anymore..." Sarah said in a strange voice. "How strange is it to wake up in the morning and not be yourself?" Her voice was husky ... and her words were shaky.

I didn't know how to reply. "Sarah, I'm sure you're beautiful ... I'm sure you're still you." I tried to make my voice as firm as possible ... even though it was fraying at the edges.

Sarah gave a small laugh. "I'm beautiful ... I'm more than beautiful ... but the woman staring back at me in the mirror ... isn't me ... it's almost like this was my final surrender ... first my mind is taken and forced to think like a pleasure slave ... then my body was taken ... and made to look like the pleasure slave inside ... I'm not the me I was a week ago ... not in appearance or thought ... and I don't know how to feel about it."

Sarah turns from the mirror and faces me.

"But there is one question I must ask..." She took a deep breath. "Am I perfect for you Jonathan? Do I look like your perfect woman?"

The face peering back at me couldn't be real. It was the kind of face you see on the front of magazines. A face that was airbrushed ten times and then photo shopped twenty more times.

Her skin was the color of marble and it was flawless. It was nothing but an endless expanse of unbroken pale flesh. Her hair was longer, and seemed thicker, and seemed to flow fluidly behind her. Her breasts seemed bigger too, full and shapely, yet without a trace of sag. They, however, did not look too big as to cause back problems on her slender frame. She was my perfect woman ... tailored to my specifications ... existing because I willed it.

I could barely breathe, let alone speak.

"You're perfect Sarah," I said in a whisper.

Her eyes filled with more tears, "Really? I looked at my breasts, they didn't grow as much as you asked ... they're barely a C cup ... I'm not perfect ... something went wrong ... I need to be perfect for you Jonathan, oh god, I need to be perfect."

She was so beautiful, yet so utterly vulnerable. Her green eyes were imploring me to accept her ... needing me to accept her.

I felt the beast of yesterday rise up in my chest.

"You're perfect." I said firmly.

She began to protest again... "But Jonathan, my breasts they're not..."

I clamp my hand over her mouth ... hard, "I said they're perfect, YOU ARE PERFECT, and my name is not Jonathan to you, it's Master."

Her eyes fluttered up into her head, and she melted into my arms, "Oh, yes master," she said dreamily.

I grunted. "Good, what is my name?" I asked gruffly.

She sighed and burrowed her face into my shoulder. "Your name is Master."

I pulled her face away from my shoulders forcefully ... and gazed into her eyes, still glistening with unshed tears. "And what are you?" I said in my cold 'master' voice.

Her eyes never left mine. "I'm perfect Master ... I'm perfect for you ... and that makes it all worth it."

I nodded in assent. "Correct, slave. Now get dressed, Dr. Thompson said he was coming to give you a check up ... so you are hereby given permission to break rule six until he leaves."

She lowered her head, "Yes Master..." she said submissively ... then looked up, with grin on her face, "wouldn't want to give the good doctor a heart attack would we?"

I would have laughed, had I not been in Master mode... "You would give heart attacks dressed in anything, now I said get dressed!" I slapped her on the ass to hurry her along. She squealed ... and hurried to the closet where she kept her clothes.

She produced a pair of jeans and a white button down blouse.

"Jeans are hereby forbidden unless otherwise ordered slave." I said coolly.

She looked up at me ... her face red and flushed with embarrassment. "Yes Master, but I only brought three skirts."

I cocked my head and looked at her. "Sarah, how do you feel about me?"

She looked puzzled... "Master ... um ... I love you ... I thought you knew that?"

I nodded, "Yes, so you have said. Do you want to be physically intimate with me?"

Her eyes dilated ... and her breathing became labored. She looked down ... as if embarrassed by her reaction... "More than anything," She mumbled.

"Even though you've only know me two days?"

"Yes..." she replied again.

"Good, so when you say that it is a problem that you only have three skirts, I only have one question for you. 'How often do you think you will wear clothes at all?'"

Sarah orgasmed.

Not quietly ... not softly ... she SCREAMED. My little slave fell to the floor, and dropped the clothes she had been carrying. I watched her writhe in ecstasy on the floor.

I simply watched her ... feeling like it would break our little scene if I went to her. Slowly she composed herself ... and managed to stand on wobbly legs.

"Sorry, Master," she said... "I don't know what came over me."

I crossed my arms. "Slave, rule nine is that you may not orgasm or masturbate without permission from, me do you understand?"

She frowned slightly. "That's going a little far Master, what if you're away and..."

I scowled at her... "Do you UNDERSTAND slave?"

She nodded, wringing her hands cutely. "Yes Master, I understand."

I waved my hand at her, "Get dressed, and scrub your crotch, you smell like sex, and I don't want the guests to know what a wanton little girl you are.

She lowered her head ... but I saw her smile before she could hide it. "Of course Master."

"I'll be making breakfast today ... don't come down until you're presentable."

I made to exit the room. I turned and looked back once again on the unparalleled beauty the chip had transformed her into.

"You really are perfect Sarah."

I left the room ... but not before I saw the joy on her face.

-------

I was making eggs again.

I eat eggs a lot ... mainly because it is one of the few things I know how to make ... my father always called it 'the man's cooking.' My dad obviously didn't have Political Correctness class growing up...

He was under the impression that the men were allowed to cook only a few things before it became weird. They could cook eggs, bacon, and they could barbeque ... and that was it.

I chuckled to myself. Mother hated that kind of attitude. She called it, 'unenlightened.' I wondered what she would say if she knew I had my very own sex slave upstairs ... who was dressing herself under my instructions.

That would make an interesting conversation.

I flipped the fried eggs over ... careful not to break them. I wasn't one of those people who simply had to have his eggs a certain way. I could eat them sunny side up, all the way to well done little hockey pucks.

However, I found that with an unknown person hockey pucks were the way to go.

The door bell rang.

I turned the stove off. I fixed my hair and smoothed my shirt on the way to the door ... I was still wearing the same clothes I had fallen asleep in ... and my hair had to be a bird's nest.

"Coming, coming," I shouted at my front door.

Dr. Thompson and a small mousy looking girl in blue scrubs stood on the threshold.

Thompson smiled, "Hello Agent Creed, hope everything is better."

I nodded and smiled. "Yes much better, and please, just John ... you really saved me yesterday showing up like that."

He stuck out his hand, "Just call me Eugene. I didn't really do anything ... I just told you to put her in a cold bath ... hardly PhD material."

I shrugged. "Come on in, I'm making breakfast, want some?"

Dr. Eugene Thompson shook his head. "No, thank you, my associate and I just had breakfast at a pancake joint."

The mousy girl waved at me, "Hiya, I'm Carol."

I smiled thinly and nodded back.

I hated it when people lied to me.

Those two had just been fucking like bunnies. Carol's scrubs were inside out, and Dr. Thompson's shirt was unevenly buttoned ... though I could see why he didn't notice it. Guys don't often noticed a missed button when the shirt was tucked in.

Sometimes being smart made you cynical ... but I knew I wasn't wrong ... I also knew a cute little aspiring nurse of twenty something, did not sleep with the overweight balding Dr. Thompson for no reason.

But I guess it didn't matter. "Well I hope you'll excuse me if I eat a little something. It was a rough night on Sarah and me and I'm famished."

We all moved into the kitchen.

Dr. Thompson and Carol sat down at the little kitchen table. "How is Sarah?" Thompson asked.

I point over his shoulder, "why don't you ask her yourself."

Thompson turned ... and beheld the new Sarah in all her glory. Sarah was wearing a light beige skirt with a white blouse. The blouse was obviously bought for her smaller breast size. As a result, her breasts where pushing heavily into the white fabric. Since one of our rules was no underwear ... one could see the slight tenting of her nipples against the shirt. She wasn't wearing any shoes.

Her beautiful red hair was done in a braid and came down to her waist. Her pale legs contrasted well with her beige knee high skirt.

Carol also looked over to see the girl Thompson had no doubt told her about. I didn't miss the quick scowl of jealousy on her face.

Thompson fumbled for words. He quickly stood up. "Um, hello Sarah, I'm Dr. Thompson remember me?"

Sarah gave him a dazzling smile. "Of course Doctor, you've done so much for me recently."

Thompson smiled back like a giddy school boy. "Well, just checking, you were pretty out of it yesterday ... are you feeling any better?"

Sarah nodded, "Much better thank you."

Thompson shifted awkwardly from one foot to the other. "Um, well, Jonathan thinks that I should give you a quick physical to make sure everything is alright ... I brought my associate Carol to help."

Sarah's eyes darted to mine ... I nodded. Sarah smiled again.

"Alright, sure Dr. Thompson."

Dr. Thompson rubbed his hands together, "All right John, if we could do this, Carol and I do have to get down to the Bureau."

I put the eggs back on the stove to warm them up. "If you don't mind the mess you can use the basement for the check up. It is nice and private down there ... Sarah will show you the way."

-------

After about a minute down in the basement, Thompson came lumbering back up the stairs. "They're into the more ... um, intimate part of the physical and I thought I'd leave the girls to it."

I was busy pouring coffee from a fresh pot. "Wonderful, I know you just ate Eugene but could I interest you in some coffee?"

"Sure why not, nothing left I can do down there, and those awkward girl questions take a while."

We both leaned against my kitchen counter. We drank in silence for a minute.

"What are you working on at the moment Dr. Thompson?" I asked.

He groaned. "What else Jonathan but the chips, or more formally known as the neural processors. These things are the next breakthrough in technology ... like the next automobile or the next internet. Computers that control humans ... it is fascinating."

I took a big swig. "How's it coming?"

Thompson shrugged, "It isn't. That Dr. Brigs made something that shouldn't even be possible ... and unfortunately we can't really study the inner mechanics of one ... seeing as the only known chips are in skulls at the moment."

"How desperate is the FBI to get this stuff for the government?" I asked ... I was a little worried for Sarah's safety.

Thompson just sighed, "Bad enough to make my life miserable, but not enough to break any laws."

At that moment the girls rejoined us.

Carol had a big fake smile on her face. "Everything checks out Agent Creed, Sarah is perfectly healthy. It is as if she looked this way all her life. There are no stretch marks, scars or signs of hair damage ... she is one lucky girl." She said that last part with a note of bitterness.

Dr. Thompson drained the last of his coffee. "Well Jonathan I think Carol and I should hit the road."

I stopped leaning on the counter. "How much do I owe you Thompson?"

Thompson held up his hands, "No no no, it is I who should be thanking you, just any chance to see how these magical devices work is payment enough."

I shrugged. "Thanks again then."

Thompson cleared his throat, "Jonathan, if I could perhaps call you, maybe you could bring Ms. Gale here down to our lab in the Bureau for a quick look every now and then?"

I raised an eyebrow... "You'll have to ask Sarah."

Sarah just smiled, "I'd be happy to try and help you out Dr. Thompson."

Thompson smiled in relief. "Thank you so much. Well, Carol and I really ... really do need to go now, so I must bid you farewell."

Sarah and I walked Thompson too the door, and saw them out. Before we had the door closed Sarah turned to me and asked, "Master, did you say something about breakfast?"

I looked outside to see Carol give Thompson an inquiring look as they got in there car. Thompson simply smiled at her.

Carol snorted ... and I could barely make out the words, "Don't even think about it."

Sarah was still trying to get my attention...

"Is it okay if I take these clothes yet Master?"

I simply chuckled, and closed the door.

-------

Chapter 15

The door closed with an audible click.

We were silent for a beat.

We both turned to look at each other, her question hung in the air.

I smiled.

"Alright my sweet, all rules are now in effect again," I said warmly.

Sarah looked up at me and blushed. She gave a small smile and, shyly, she slowly unzipped her beige skirt and gracefully stepped out of it. I got a good look at her bare pussy as she did. She had already taken all my rules to heart and hadn't worn any underwear. Next she crossed her arms and grabbed the hem of her sweater, and pulled it off in that distinctly feminine way.

"Better now?" She asked.

I pulled her close, her naked body pressed up against mine. "Much."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Jonathan Creed
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds