• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Joni's New Job Ch. 01

Joni's New Job Ch. 01

12

CHAPTER 1: THE OFFER

I entered Mr. Farnum's spacious office and closed the door behind me with a soft click. I was already unbuttoning my blouse as I turned to him as he sat behind his desk which was positioned in the far corner with large windows behind him and to the side looking over the business district of Miami, the blue ocean and sky visible.

By the time I crossed from the door to his desk, I had unbuttoned the tailored, semi-sheer blouse to the waist of my mid-thigh length tight skirt. I pulled the tails of the blouse from the waist of the skirt as I stopped positioned between two of the visitor chairs which centered me in front of his desk. Whatever he had been reviewing on his computer no longer held any part of his attention. He was leaned back in the chair watching me. I smiled at him as I shrugged the blouse off my shoulders and down my arms to be draped over one of the chairs. I immediately reached behind to unclasp my bra. I only wore sheer lace bras which, by intent, were not quite sufficient to completely restrain my C-cup breasts when I walked, especially in heels.

He sat patiently observing as I dropped the bra on the same chair. My hands moved to the clasp and zipper of the skirt which was soon on the chair, too. For only a moment, I stood before him only wearing a sheer thong, thigh-high stockings and heels. He enjoyed seeing the crotch of my thongs wet, a constant condition whether the result of anticipation arousal or leaking cum from a previous fuck.

After the pause, I pushed the thong down my legs. This was the part that I alternated. I bent forward to take the tiny material from my foot which caused my breasts to hang and sway below me as I removed it. Other times, I might turn my back to him, bend over deeply with feet parted to allow a view of my ass and pussy peeking between my thighs.

That process was playful and for show, but only partly so. The truth was, no matter what the subject or reason for me being in his office, there was no discussion until I had stripped.

"What can I do for you, sir?" I inquired as I sat in one of the chairs wearing only stockings and heels.

When his call came that he wanted to see me in his office, I immediately wondered if the reason was business or... if I might be fucked. I was hoping for a fuck. It was a little after 10:00 AM and I had had only a single fucking. It is hell when two of the three Vice Presidents are on business trips.

How did I find myself in the position of being an office slut to the CEO and the three Senior Vice Presidents of Farnum Industries?

* * * *

"Joni Mathers," I answered into my smartphone. The caller's ID wasn't listed but I couldn't afford to ignore phone calls.

"Ms. Mathers," came a strong male voice. I immediately knew it wasn't a spam call. "I am Timothy Farnum of Farnum Industries. I am looking for an executive assistant with project management skills and I know you have been seeking new employment for the past ten months."

How would he know that, I wondered? Not only how but why would he know that? "Farnum Industries?" I was stalling. This was all wrong. It doesn't happen this way. I was the one seeking employment after becoming shunned for any decent position for my experience. Such a position doesn't suddenly come out of the blue. "I'm sorry... who are you, again?"

He laughed. "Yes, I suppose this is catching you a bit off guard," he responded. "My name is Timothy Farnum, I am majority owner and CEO of Farnum Industries. We are a multi-discipline, multi-national, corporation. I am sure you'll do an internet search right after this call ends."

"You're the CEO?" Damn, I thought, this man, for whatever reason, was calling regarding possible employment and I was responding like a dim-witted idiot. "I'm sorry, sir, this is just very unusual. Why isn't this call being made by someone in Human Resources or a head hunter? And... how did you get my name?" It suddenly occurred to me that someone with very old information about me had passed my name to him, someone who wasn't aware of my fall from grace.

He chuckled, again. This was intimidating even over the phone. The extreme level of confidence and authority was obvious, yet he didn't sound old enough. "Ms. Mathers... you can stop worrying. I already know all about your history. I know why someone like you with your experience and skills has become black-listed by anyone doing a modicum of background checking." He paused. He was letting that sink in. He knew why I had been fired from two positions for 'inappropriate behavior' one of the companies called it. I was skilled. That was how I got the second job. I also have a problem. "I have a unique opportunity for someone uniquely like you. I will give you my private phone number. Do your research to see if I am for real. Then, you might consider if you are tired of Chicago winters."

He knew that, too? Of course, he might have assumed that just from my area code. But, yeah, it was a miserable winter. Everyone in the city was probably thinking the same thing.

The call ended as suddenly as it had arrived. I had a phone number on my note pad... and a thousand questions swirling in my brain.

I did my research, of course. Farnum Industries was real. Timothy Farnum was the CEO of it. The picture on their website showed an attractive white man in his late 40's. They were involved in heavy manufacturing of products for communication, electrical, and construction market segments. They had engineering, sales, and manufacturing location throughout North America and scattered in Europe. Sales, based on the previous year's financial report was over three billion. Their headquarters comprised of about one hundred people was located in Miami. Organizationally, the business units functioned under segment presidents. The Miami office was likely the funnel for data and coordination.

Miami. I had always been in the Chicago area, even attending Northwestern University. Miami.

I was nervous when I returned his call. I couldn't get anyone with an opening remotely close to what I was otherwise qualified for once they did their background check of my employment history. My two previous employers were not shy about sharing the information. Ruining one marriage of an executive and sexual assault at the other. Sexual assault. He was young but not that young.

Mr. Farnum took my call with a nice chat but he refused to offer much description of the 'unique job' opportunity. He was adamant: it would be a face-to-face discussion. Was I interested? Of course. I was also intimidated and nervous. I had to find out, though. The alternative was looking like a job doing something where they didn't do extensive background checks. McDonald's?

* * * *

Farnum Industries Headquarters was located in a twelve story office building on the eastern edge of downtown Miami. When I left Chicago on an early morning non-stop flight, it had been near zero with a stiff wind coming off Lake Michigan and a forecast of more snow. As I stepped from the taxi from the airport, I was carrying my heavy coat. I turned my face skyward to soak in a moment of warm sun on my face. It was warm enough to be without even my suit jacket but the meeting with Mr. Farnum required it.

The email I received with flight and hotel information contained a schedule of meetings. The first was with Human Resources on the 10th floor. Then it was Mr. Farnum on the 12th floor. Upon entering the atrium of the building, however, I found security to pass through to get to the elevators.

Human Resources was quick with something of an attitude, I thought. My guess was they didn't like being bypassed in the interviewing process even when it was Mr. Farnum doing the bypassing. I was given a visitor badge to clip to my jacket and I was led to the top floor. I followed the woman into a large alcove from the elevator with a large wood door to the right and double glass doors to the left with the words 'Finance & Legal' itched into the glass of the doors. There was no identifying sign on the solid wood door on the right. Additionally interesting, the HR woman didn't open the door but pressed a button. A moment later there was an audible click. Only then did the HR woman turn the handle and open the door.

I was led into a suite that was beyond anything I had seen in corporate offices. A single pod occupied a center area with what I imagined were two extravagant offices on either side and a conference room at the back. The conference room had glass walls with large floor to ceiling windows to the outside. I could see the city and coastline beyond. A middle-aged woman sat behind the desk in the central pod. I hadn't noticed but when I turned to thank the HR woman, she was gone.

The woman rose and shook my hand. "Joni Mathers, I presume," she said with a warm smile. "My name is Alice. I am temporarily filling in until the Executive Assistant position search concludes." She took my winter coat and small carry-on bag before leading me to a sitting area with sofa and chairs. She offered me coffee or water which I declined. She added that Mr. Farnum received a phone call only moments before I arrived but she didn't think it would take long. She would send him a text to let him know I had arrived.

I glanced through various Farnum Industries brochures which were on the coffee table in the sitting area. The information and professional but offered no additional information I hadn't found on the internet.

About five minutes after I sat down, I noticed the woman pick up her cell phone. She stood and approached me. Mr. Farnum was off the phone and ready. She knocked on the far door that I guessed would be a corner office, opened the door to allow me to pass without entering herself. I heard the door click shut behind me.

"Aw... Ms. Mathers, finally we meet," he said as he came around his massive desk to shake my hand. He stood nearly a full foot taller than me but that wasn't unusual. Being only 5'1" in height I was used to having to look upward to most men. The office was the largest I had ever seen and I worked in two large corporations. His massive desk positioned in the corner. Floor to ceiling windows made up the two outside walls and nothing broke the view. The view behind his desk was the same I had seen through the conference room. The view along the long side looked over lower buildings to the inter-coastal waterway and the Miami Beach beyond. If I knew where to look, I might have been able to see South Beach. There was a sitting area next to the windows at the opposite end of the office and a small conference table and chairs in the center.

He offered me one of the visitor chairs before his desk as he retook his desk chair. He led with small talk about the weather in Chicago (rubbing it in or tempting me), probing about my hobbies and likes socially, even boldly asking about any current relationship back in Chicago. Personal questions like that were generally considered out-of-bounds which caused me to wonder where this was leading.

He didn't ask probing questions about my experience. Rather, he told me. His information was very good. In fact, it was much better than should have been available from normal sources and the internet. He talked about the corporation, products, the value they bring to life, blah, blah, blah.

I tried to probe into the Executive Assistant job specifically but he seemed intent on avoiding it until he was ready. He checked his watch, looked relieved, stood, and went to the door.

"Alice, this will take a while. Just leave when you are ready." I heard the 'yes, sir' before he closed the door.

Returning to his desk, "Alice needs to pickup her kids from school." For a moment, I thought he was going to roll his eyes.

He opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a manila folder and pushed it across his desk to me. "Before we talk about the position, please read this and sign it."

As I took it, I looked at him. There was nothing tentative about his statement. If we were to have the discussion, signing the paper was required. "A non-disclosure agreement?" I asked.

"I don't know what the laws are in Illinois, but these are very enforceable in Florida," he said.

I nodded. What else could I do? I skimmed the document. It wasn't the first NDA I had been asked to sign and it didn't seem to have anything in it that I hadn't agreed to previously. I signed it and passed it back to him. He checked my signature and put the folder back in his desk. Then, when he leaned back in his chair, he looked more relaxed.

"May I call you Joni?" he asked. I nodded. This was going to be it. I knew it. I would learn about this too-good-to-be-true job. I had burnt all the bridges for this kind of position. I sucked in a deep breath and waited. "As I said on the phone, I know why you were fired from two equivalent positions. It is impossible to truly bury information. I am curious," he said as he lean forward with his hands on his desk, "were you ever diagnosed?" I shook my head. "I know you were sent to therapy after the first time as part of the agreement. They didn't find a condition to explain it?" I shook my head, again. "How would you explain it, Joni?" I hesitated. How did this have anything to do with the job? Was he still deciding if I was a risk worth taking? "You best be fully honest with me."

"I... I have a... a problem, I guess." I looked at him. He was just watching me. Clearly, 'a problem' wasn't what he was going to be satisfied with. I took a deep breath and steadied myself to push forward. I ended up blurting it out. "I have a very high sex drive, sir. I guess... I guess I can take normal attention and interpret much more into it." I looked at him. He was still watching me. "Sir, in my defense, though, how could I be the only one held accountable? I mean... I might have become the aggressor but the guys had to respond. Didn't they?"

A smile creased his face. "I thought that was interesting, too. You were the scape goat. Set an example. All that policy stuff." He was leaned back in his chair, again. "But, you would still seem to be a ticking bomb, right? I mean, when would it happen, again." His eyes searched mine. "Why do you think it happens, Joni?"

Good question, I thought. The only thing I had was what I had been considering for the past months of unemployment and no interviews. "As I said, sir, I think I have a high sex drive and I spend so much time at work doing the best job possible to rise in my career that... I guess my sexual impulses might... maybe be inappropriately focused? I really don't know, sir."

He nodded. I was being honest and I felt he was responding to that. Then, he surprised me. "Actually, I brought your situation to a psychologist and that was one of his thoughts. He had other clinical thoughts but rejected them if you had been through therapy." How did he know that, I wondered. I had no idea where this was going, but he really did know so much about me and he had still extended the offer to meet about the position. Nothing new had come to light. Could the position still be there?

He thought for a moment. "I am going to fill the position of Executive Assistant with someone I think can also handle special projects for me. The position will report to me but be available to the three Senior Vice Presidents. The position is real. I am interested in you, Joni, specifically because of your... problems." The reasons I have been fired twice aren't negatives for him but positives? Now I am really confused. "You see, Joni, the position I truly want to fill is as an Executive Assistant but requiring more. What I want is an office slut."

He stopped and watched me. My brain tried to process what was just stated. It isn't something you hear in interviews. Office slut.

"My promiscuity isn't a negative but a positive?" I asked. He smiled. That was why he sought me out. He could see the kind of work ethic and performance I had but my sex drive was the hook. He could probably find many good executive assistants right here in Miami. Finding one like me was different.

"Stand up." It was an instruction. If I did this, would I be relinquishing some control, at least in part? I wasn't a submissive. I didn't rise to where I was by being weak and indecisive. There was something very compelling about this, though. A good, responsible position at the seat of power, good salary and benefits... and to have that I provide sex. Sex that was upfront and accepted. Accepted or expected? Both, probably, but with the emphasis on 'expected' most certainly.

I hadn't even been aware that I was standing when the next instruction came. "Remove your jacket." I did. That was easy. It was just a jacket. Then, "Remove you blouse." I began unbuttoning my blouse. Why wasn't that harder? Why didn't that cause me to stop or hesitate? It didn't, though. This... he... was compelling. He and I were wanting different things. He had the exclusive job I desired and I had the sex he desired. My heart was racing. My body tingled and flushed in response. Skirt, bra, pantyhose, and panties each followed. I was on fire. Stripping in this man's office was certainly exciting but the adrenaline of the job being at stake was a rush. How was any of this possible? I stood before him naked. Barefoot. In his office, I was naked as he clearly inspected my body. Was this legal? The NDA. I was consenting, at least. But certainly policies... but the CEO, the locked door to this group of offices...

"You have a lovely, petite body, Joni. Very sexual. Your nipples are very responsive, aren't they?" I tore my eyes from his face and looked down. My nipples were hard nubs. I didn't need to look or touch my pussy to know it was lubricating as I stood there. I wondered if he could possibly tell. "Magnificent tits. Well shaped and perfect for your small body. What size are they, Joni?"

We were well past pretense and suggestion. Once he announced he was looking for someone qualified for the official position who would also be an office slut, everything had changed.

"C-cup, sir," I responded as casually as I could. It suddenly occurred to me there had been no offer, yet. Only talk. Me now naked. And only talk.

"Know what else I like, Joni?" I shook my head. "A shaved cunt."

I kept mine trimmed but not bald. "Yes, sir," came my surprising response before I could think. I wasn't submissive, but for the job I certainly seemed more obedient and compliant to this man than I ever had been. Even that realization was stimulating. I was becoming anxious. Not embarrassed or nervous. Anxious. Anxious for what was coming next.

"I think it is time for a drink and we can talk about the job." I nodded. He pointed to the far wall. "The middle panel is a cabinet. Pour two bourbons," he said.

I immediately turned and walked barefoot on the lush carpet across the massive office, found the hidden cabinet, the bourbon, and poured into two crystal glasses. I returned to his desk, my breasts gently jiggling and bouncing with each step and I found myself enjoying the effect. His eyes followed my return, an easy smile on his face. I walked to the front of his desk and leaned over it to hand him one of the glasses. One hand took the glass as the other reached out to softly capture a hanging breast as if we were long-time intimate partners. A shiver coursed through me as his hand closed over my breast and, for a moment, I remained in position.

He indicated the chair behind me not covered with my clothes. I sat and crossed my legs as I would if still wearing a skirt and closing any possible unintended view up it. I fought to control my breathing despite my racing heart. I took a sip hoping to ease the tension I felt.

"How does it feel, Joni?" he asked.

It was an open question without clear definition, but I knew what he was referring to. "A little nervous. A little embarrassed. More anxious maybe a little intimidated, sir," came my honest assessment.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Joni's New Job Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds