Joni's New Job Ch. 01

"You will get over that. You are the one who is highly sexual, right? The one who messed up her life by acting on those sexual impulses?" I nodded. Of course I was. I knew it and he had discovered it. My getting naked and his words drove home for me that the only reason I was in his office for this job was my propensity for acting on sexual urges.

"I have to assume you enjoy fucking," he continued. I nodded. "Do you suck cock?"

"Yes, sir."

"Anal?"

"Yes, sir."

He was quiet for a moment. "What about deep throat?" he finally asked. I shook my head. The first 'no'. It didn't seem to bother him, though. "Well, I've never experienced that so I think that is something we can work on."

"Yes, sir." The first performance goal he gave me was deep throat? This was sounding real. I was sure I could learn the business and products and perform as his assistant. Was I ready to be a slut, though? Was I ready to be defined by my sexual willingness and compliance? I would be the assistant who was the slut. "Does that mean you are offering me the job, sir?"

A large smile broke over his handsome middle-aged face. "No... not yet. This is an interview, dear." First, it was Ms. Mathers, then Joni. Now, it is dear. He is breaking down formality. "Surely, you must have questions."

I tried probing about the Executive Assistant position but that lost steam quickly. Neither of us found that of real interest. I shifted directly to salary, benefits, etc. As expected, and as he had earlier assured me, all of that matched or exceeded what I have been getting. Now, I knew why. After being blacklisted, he could have me in that position at slave labor pay. The difference was being a slut for him in the office. Just the office? I asked.

"Good," he said excitedly. "Finally, we're getting to the point." He told me to open my legs. I did. The chair arms limited how far, but I opened them immediately. I sucked in a deep breath. My breasts rose and fell. "Is your cunt wet?" God! If my heart rate had begun to slow, it jolted back up. I nodded. I knew it was. I could feel it. "Show me," he said. Show him? How... I slipped a hand between my thighs, slid my index finger through my pussy lips and, with an audible gasp and moan, pressed it into my pussy. As I pulled it out, he smiled. I don't know why I did it, but I brought the finger to my mouth and sucked my pussy juice from it.

"Good... very good. I think there might be a difference between being promiscuous with sexual urges and teasing men into fucking and being a slut freely used by men... various men not necessarily of your choosing." I nodded. That difference had already occurred to me, too. Before, I picked who I wanted to be with. Now... what was his term for it? Freely used. "To answer your question, though, it is about being an office slut, yes, but not limited to it. My three Senior Vice Presidents are in agreement. It is the only way for this to happen, after all. In the office, you would be freely used sexually in addition to the formal job responsibilities. You will fuck and suck as requested."

"I see," I softly uttered. It wasn't a surprise. What else could it be when the term 'office slut' is applied to it. Still, hearing the description verbalized, it cause me to pause. The nervousness, embarrassment, and sense of intimidation returned. What was I really getting into? Was the job worth it? It would certainly feed my urges and give me the job I had worked so hard to attain only to lose twice because of acting on urges he was now promising to satisfy. "You said not limited to the office, sir," I pushed for clarity.

"Slut, Joni," he replied. "Once you are a slut in one place, you are a slut." He continued watching my reactions to each statement. I looked down at my lap in thought, weighing everything that I thought about what I was before and what was being laid out before me. I had thought of myself as promiscuous. He saw me as a slut. I didn't see my lap, though. I saw my pussy. I was sitting talking to this man in his office and I was naked. My legs parted. My nipples were hard, my breathing was rapid, and I had shown him how my pussy was self-lubricated. Why did I have any question?

"I would be your slut, then? Not just in the office?" This time he was the one to simply nod. A simple acknowledgment to a profound recognition. "I would be available for your use whenever." A statement that sent a new shiver through my body. It wasn't just a shiver, though. A warm flush of arousal overtook my body, too. That was the realization for me that nervousness, embarrassment, and intimidation were also joined by arousal and excitement. It was as if his intentional gaze could see my recognition and understanding.

"Whenever, wherever, however, and whoever." That pretty much covered it. "You would be my slut, Joni. My willing, responsive, and eager slut. In the office, you would be responsive to the four of us. Outside the office, you would be responsive to me in any way I would want to have your body used. You would perform the job here like any employee while providing sexual pleasure as requested." When I didn't faint or rise to leave his office, he seemed satisfied to continue. "This is all new so it will evolve as it goes. I could see it as an asset for customers and private parties. I couldn't tell you where this might go."

I gulped the rest of my drink and took a huge breath. "Yes, sir." Yes, sir? Was I really that agreeable? Was the job really that important to accept all that was required?

"That's the job, Joni. Are you going to get dressed and walk away from it?"

I thought about doing that. I honestly did. Or, at least, I tried to think about doing that. I wanted there to be some turmoil within me. I wanted to feel offended by all this, by what he presumed to understand about me. The truth was that I couldn't muster up enough turmoil or offense. I understood. Before, I had acted like a slut within the confines of what I thought I could get away it. And I had been wrong. Mr. Farnum was taking away nearly all the boundaries of what would be confining. Yes, we had to be careful about the rest of the employees outside the executives offices. Yes, there would be public decorum to honor.

I shook my head. "No, sir."

He turned his chair to the side. "Show me."

I should have needed more. He hadn't yet really offered me the job. I had gotten naked for him, exposed my pussy, fingered myself. His intention was obvious and there wouldn't be more said or offered. I rose and walked around his desk. I dropped to my knees to begin loosing his belt and slacks. As I was lowering the zipper of his slacks, the side of my hand rubbed against his cock inside. I paused and looked up at his face. He gave me a smile. I hurried with the necessary task. I grasped the waist of his slacks and underwear and tugged them as he raised his hips. I stared at his semi-hard cock before raising my eyes back to him. His smile remained. Despite all my promiscuity... slutty behavior, I guess... it had always been for the next cock, the next orgasm. He said I would have plenty of both if I wanted this job.

I gazed at it for a moment before taking it in my hand. I stroked it several times before leaning forward to kiss the head and lick down to the base. I felt it thicken as I did and took the head between my lips and sucked. I added stroking with my hand.

I sucked and licked and stroked for longer than I was conscious of time. His cock was nothing special in terms of size. It was average, I would guess. It was the job and the man who had it, though. A powerful man, a man used to getting what he wanted. My mind lost context. The job, the slut, the office, the man... they all merged into this act. His cock was all there was. The cock was all that mattered if the job was to be mine. To have the job, I had to be his. Sucking cock was nothing new to me. The context, though, was very new. Naked in this man's office... sucking his cock as part of an interview for a job... a job I very much wanted but that would have me used like a slut. No, not like a slut but as a slut. I would later concede to myself that Mr. Farnum understood me better than I accepted. I wasn't a woman with simple urges that got me into trouble. I was a woman ready to be released to experience what was supposed to be restricted, taboo.

I pushed my mouth down his cock. The head came to my throat and the gag reflex kicked in. He wanted his slut to give deep throat. Beyond anything else he could have identified for a job, that was the first goal he established. How do I take a cock deeper into my throat? I pushed the thought away. That was for another time. I had his hard cock beginning to pulse in my hand and mouth. I wanted his cum. That realization was stunning. I wanted his cum. The only thing my mind turned to was tasting his cum and getting the job.

He came with groans and a grunt as he pressed his hips up, his cock in my mouth as the first spurt of cum entered my mouth. I swallowed it down just as the next spurt came.

I sucked the last of the cum from his cock and finished with licking his cock clean. The consideration of cleaning his cock wasn't spoken and was new for me but felt right. Wouldn't a slut do that? A strange feeling welled up within me as I finished licking his cock clean and continued with kissing every inch of his slowly softening cock. I wanted the job. I would enjoy the sex it would bring with it. Yes, sex without ruining my career potential.

When I lifted my lips from his cock and gazed up at him, I think he saw it in me, too. I was going to have this job. If it was giving sex to get it, I was ready to do whatever it took.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds