Journal of an Agent Ch. 14

"Yes I do. Trust me, I've read lots of weird and freaky shit, what I've read will be hard to top. Now tell me!" Denise demanded, pulling on my arm with more force now.

"Alright, alright, I'll tell you. Just quit trying to yank my arm out of the socket," I said.

Denise let go of my arm and sat up straight, ready to listen intently with what I had to say. Part of me told me to lie, to just make something up. But a stronger part knew that by lying I would just create more problems for myself. I didn't want to lose Denise's hard earned trust so I just bit the bullet and started recounting my kinky Britney Spears sex dream.

"Well, it was about Britney Spears," I said, casting my eyes to the floor, occasionally stealing a look up into Denise's. She was watching me with intent interest.

"And we were on the set of where she filmed that Pepsi commercial, you know which one I mean. Hell you were in a Pepsi commercial!" I said. Denise just nodded and smiled and said "Go on,"

"Well, it's dark and I get drawn towards Britney who is up on some stage. I follow her around some, and I don't remember all the details of this part, but we are naked suddenly and having sex there on the stage," I said, now paying very close attention to Denise. I saw a flicker of some sort run across her eyes, like lust or sexual energy of some sort, even though her face didn't change at all.

"Go on," Denise whispered. I saw that she was folding and unfolding her hands in her waist and that my storytelling was turning her on.

"And then right before we finish fuc...er, making love, we are surrounded by this group of guys who I recognize as her dancers from the commercial. I lead them all in taking turns fucking Britney. It's not like we are raping her or anything, but she is just being this totally submissive slut. Then, the last thing I know, I'm on a white bed with and having sex with her by myself. Then I wake up," I said to her, playing back the details in my mind that I felt were necessary to leave out.

"Wow. That sounds like a pretty vivid dream," Denise said dreamily, staring at the wall distantly.

I was starting to get a little uncomfortable with her reaction, so I tried to change the subject or get the topic to something else.

"So umm...you've read the book. What do you think that means? What does the book have to say?" I said. Denise looked at me, her mind finally returning to her.

"To be honest, I don't know. See, I bought that book because I was having the same sort of problem. All these really weird and kinky sex dreams about all sorts of things. They started about a year ago and now I seem to get them every two or three nights," Denise said. Her face was now just inches from mine and I realized that we were both whispering.

"Tell me about what was in these sorts of dreams," I said, swallowing hard.

"Well, there was this one where I'm dressed in all leather and I have this big, black whip in one hand and a long, 12 inch dildo in the other. And I'm whipping this girl on the floor, only I can't see who she is. But every time I whip her, she cries out in pain so to shut her up I shove the dildo into her pussy. Then, before I know it, I'm fucking this girl with the dildo strapped on to me. And right before I cum, I wake up," Denise said, using her hands to illustrate what she is doing.

If the room had been 90 degrees before, it suddenly must have risen at least 10 degrees in temperature. My cock was rock hard in my pants as I imagined Denise fucking another girl with a strap-on.

"Some dream you have there. Definitely kinky..." I said, my voice trailing off.

"But you want to hear one of my kinkiest dreams?" Denise said sexily, her lips almost touching mine.

"Suuuurrree...." I said, my voice wavering a little as I tried to remain cool.

"I'm stuck in this elevator see, with this really handsome man. We are both hot and sweaty from waiting in the elevator and he has just told me this really wicked, hot sex dream of his. And all I want to do is rip his clothes off and feel his big, rock hard prick inside of me all day long. I don't even care if a million people are seeing it, all I can think about doing is fucking his brains out," Denise said to me. She was leaning over me now and I didn't realize that I was leaning back against the wall at an angle, the helpless prey of this naughty sex kitten.

"You ever have any dreams like that Dean?" Denise whispered to me and I decided I just couldn't take any more of it.

"No, but I've had a few brushes with reality that resemble that," I said. Grabbing Denise's head, I pull her lips to mine. Feeling like fire, our skin and tongues wrestle with each other and we try feverishly to feel more and more of each other. All my body can feel is the desire to touch and hold Denise. Clothes fly everywhere as Denise rips off her skirt and bra and flings it aside.

Denise's breasts are a beautiful sight, hanging before me. So rich and full, they sway gently and tantalizingly over my mouth. Her nipples are rock hard and fully aroused, the brown of her areola flushing to become an even richer shade. Grabbing a breast in my hand, I pull it down to my mouth with Denise leaning above me, supporting herself with her arms by my side.

Moaning, Denise lowers her hips over my crotch and grinds herself devilishly into me. And while the feeling is sheer bliss, laying on my back on a hot metal elevator isn't. Lifting Denise off of me, I move her with force against the wall of the elevator so that we are both pressed against the glass overlooking the whole studio lot, both of us in various states of undress. I am now down to just my boxers and nothing else while Denise is writhing beneath me in my arms wearing a simple black silk thong, her ass cheeks keeping the material pressed tightly to her skin from the sweat of the room.

My hands are roaming all over Denise's body now, and I can feel her casually slip hers inside of my boxers to squeeze my ass gently, bringing her hand down occasionally to cup my balls and rub her hand over my already excruciatingly hard cock.

With her palms, she grabs the inside of the material of my boxers and pulls them down, leaving me standing there naked as I hold her in my arms. I rub my cock against the fabric of her panties, feeling the moistness of it touching the tip of my dick. Sliding them aside with my finger, I slowly enter her, her pussy enveloping my rod completely.

Denise moans loudly and sighs as I slip all 9 inches of my cock into. I can feel my balls slapping against the bottom of her cunt, our pubes rubbing against each other to create a soft crinkling sound from our sweat and her dripping juices. Taking my time thrusting into her, I rotate my shaft around inside of her, exploring every centimeter of her with my dick from all angles. Then without warning, I thrust into her hard, trapping her clit beneath my cock as I shove, creating unbearable friction. Crying out so loud that it shakes the elevator car, Denise's orgasm shakes her from her toes to her chest as I feel her shudder beneath me and her juices trickle down my legs.

My slow pace must have been too much of a tease for Denise, because before I know it, she has wrapped her legs against me and pushed me back hard into the far wall, causing the glass of the elevator to shake and sway. I must admit I was a little nervous given our situation, but if something were to happen, I couldn't think of a better way to go out. Supporting Denise with my arms under her butt, she rocks her hips back and forth into my lap as I hold us both up, her long brown hair swinging around wildly as she gyrated on top of my lap.

Fucking her was getting more difficult, as my arms and legs were getting tired from having to support her (although my cock was certainly enjoying IT'S placement in all of this). Setting Denise down on her feet, she whined a little as I pulled my cock out of her so I could re-adjust my position. Looking down into her deep green eyes, all I could see was pure lust in them. Grabbing her hard again (she seemed to like it a little rough), I took her hands and folded them above her head. Next, pushing her naked body against the large glass window pane, her nipples leaving a slight residue of sweat as her hot skin was pressed against the glass, I bent her over at the waist to give me full access to her pussy.

Denise's ass looked incredible thrust out there before me, the sweet honey of her cum covering her cunt like a moist flower and her tan, firm ass cheeks quivering in anticipation of what I was going to do next. I spread her legs a little wider and then moved up behind her, guiding my cock home. I slid the tip in slowly at first, but gave her the rest of my 9 inches in one sharp thrust. She had been waiting for me to slip into her, so when the head first entered her she cooed in enjoyment, until I entered her the rest of the way, in which her moan became a guttural cry of pure lust, her body taking over for her pleasure overloaded mind.

I grabbed Denise by the waist now and began sliding in and out of her quickly, my dick stretching and teasing her contracting pussy muscles with every thrust. Her cunt had opened up very wide now, and I had no trouble as I fucked her, occasionally slipping two or three fingers inside of her for effect.

I put my face up next to hers and watched her eyes close tightly with every stroke into her I made. Looking out the window, I noticed that anyone could look up and see us. The thrill of knowing that a total stranger could be watching Denise and myself fucking each other like animals in heat was an incredible turn on. Now I know why all those exhibitionists get off on it.

Focusing back on the task at hand, I slipped another finger into Denise's cunt, bringing the total now up to three (as well as my cock). She shuddered again when my finger entered her, invoking another orgasm that coated my hand with her sweet juices.

Bringing my hand up to my mouth, I licked my fingers clean of her sweet nectar and savored the sweet, salty taste of her juices. I ran my hand down Denise's side, feeling her silky smooth flesh beneath my touch as I caressed past her hip over her ass. I slid my fingers into the cleft of her ass, causing her to moan and grunt in pleasure a little as I did so.

"Oooooo yea...stick your finger in my ass!" Denise growled at me, a look of animal sexuality on her face as she spoke. I continued to tease her ass, rubbing first one and then two fingers over her pert asshole before slipping the tip of my index finger inside of her. I felt her sphincter quickly contract a little around my finger invading her hole, but it just as quickly relaxed and I began to slide more of my finger inside of her. Pulling it out slowly, I got all but the tip of my fingernail out of her butt before I shoved my finger back in hard on the same upstroke that my cock made.

I built up a rhythm inside of her as I worked my finger in time with my cock. I could feel the narrow membrane between her pussy walls and her tight ass hole every time I worked in and out of her, and I knew that the pleasure of our fucking and the added heat and friction of being finger fucked in the ass was certain to give Denise at least another orgasm or two before I even had my own.

Amazed at my stamina for not coming after being so worn out from the heat, I realized that the car and video camera could come back on any time now, I had to ignore the thrill of such a risk and speed things up if I wanted to get my own rocks off. Removing my hand from her butt, I grabbed Denise by the ass hard and starting fucking her cunt hard as she balanced herself on the wall, her firm body leaving sweat impressions every time she touched the hot glass of the elevator. Denise knew I was trying to get off, and she was more than happy to help. I felt her hand and her long finger nails reach up under her cunt and cup my balls, teasing and pulling on them the opposite direction as I fucked her. My shaft was like a well-oiled machine now, moving in and out of her completely with every thrust before bottoming out within her and hitting the softness of the back of her pussy wall hard.

Denise now was fondling my balls in time with my fucking, squeezing them gently and moving her hand up and down over her own cunt as she tried to get us both off.

"Dean...I'm going to cum! Cum with me! ARRRGGHH!!" Denise moaned as she neared another orgasm. I felt my building and all it took was one more soft caress of my balls with her hand before I felt my seed speeding up through my shaft and exploding deep within her. Denise moaned in orgasm as she too came. I felt her juices explode all over my cock as I came, coating it from head to end.

I stayed buried in Denise as we leaned against the glass of the elevator wall. Finally Denise lowered her leg and climbed off of me. Putting her panties back on, she couldn't resist feeling me one more time and thrust herself onto me, embracing me in a deep and passionate kiss.

We were interrupted by the elevator technicians voice again.

"Sorry about that, I went to go grab a sandwich and then I come back and hear screaming. Everything ok in there?" the man said.

"Fine. You must be hearing things because uhh.." I said, my train of thought interrupted as I watched Denise scoop up a trail of cum that was running down her leg and then lick it off her finger. "uhh...we weren't screaming or anything,"

"Ok, maybe so. Well, we got the elevator fixed. We're going to try and bring you down right now, but you might want to hold on to something just in case," the man said. Denise and I quickly redressed and then she took hold of me as we felt the elevator descend.

A little rocky start at first, we reached the bottom in no time. Before the doors opened, Denise gave me another quick kiss and said "That was fun. Let's try that again sometime," Denise whispered to me before straightening out her blouse. The door to the elevator opened and we were greeted by three burly looking workmen standing around to see what yuppies were stranded in the elevator. I got a good deal of satisfaction however when I saw their jaws drop when they saw Denise step out of the elevator. All three were speechless as Denise and I walked to our cars.

"Cya around Dean. I'll let you know what I decide on the film, k?" Denise said, blowing me a kiss.

"Sure thing. I'll talk to you real soon," I said.

If only that would turn out to be true. The next few months, as you will soon learn, would prove to be some of the most trying of my life as love and danger take on a whole new meaning for me out here in Hollywood...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds