• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Joy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

The sight of my hand sliding slowly up and down the sleek skin of that beautiful cock fascinated me and when I once again glanced towards the other seat it was to find that the scenario had once again changed. Paul was now on his knees in front of Lisa with his head buried between her spread thighs. From the start, the events on one seat had been quickly mirrored on the other and I started to tremble with almost uncontrollable anticipation as Joe slid to the floor and took up position before me. I willingly lifted my hips to let him remove my panties and the next moment he had buried his nose in my most private part. He froze in that position for several seconds giving a long low moan that I took to be appreciation of my female odour. This affected my greatly, making me feel so warm inside and causing me to spread my legs even wider for him. When he started to use his tongue in me it was absolute heaven. I have told Tom all this but not in the same detail and I certainly did not mention how completely delirious Joe's wonderful talented tongue made me feel - I was almost out of my mind with pleasure. He made me cum with his mouth but something happened that rather spoiled it - right at the peak of the orgasm, I suddenly felt like I was going to pee. I managed to fight it but it ruined what might have been an experience of complete abandon.

By the end, my spread legs were curved round Joe's head with my heels touching in the middle of his shoulder blades. After the climax I went all limp and vaguely felt my legs sliding off his shoulders. Joe took advantage of this movement to suddenly tip the seat so that I was catapulted upon him. I reached out to save myself and slid down him with my arms round his neck and my legs wrapped round his body. So it was the force of gravity rather than a thrust on his part that got his wonderful cock inside my eager cunt - it had gone in as far as it would go before my downward slide was halted. Words cannot describe the sensations of that moment.

I had not intended to let Joe fuck me. As mentioned I thought that petting and foreplay activity were permissible but when I confronted Tom I wanted it to be from a position or moral superiority. So had Joe attempted intercourse in the normal way I think I would have stopped him - I am so glad that he got it into me this way instead. When I had stopped shuddering from the shock of being impaled by such a large weapon Joe got his hands under my bum to start sliding me up and down on his shaft with me enthusiastically trying to aid with the momentum. Over my lovers shoulder I was again looked at Paul and Lisa. They were sitting separately, unashamedly watching us and both of them were masturbating. That sounds rather disgusting to say but really it wasn't - in a strange way it added to the sexual ambience of the situation and made it even better.

This time he made me cum big time - the biggest orgasm of my life. I got that 'need to pee' sensation again and this time I think I did let a quick squirt out. I know that it made Joe lose control and next moment it felt as if I had an erupting volcano inside me. His cum was so hot and came out with such force and I lost count of the number of jets that I felt hitting my insides. I got a bit of cramp in my legs and Joe was suffering from having fucked me on his knees so we managed to stand up and separate but the moment that his cock came out of me a whole torrent of stuff followed it. It ran down my legs and on to a large fluffy rug. I had not minded spectators but I was mortified that something like that should happen in front of people so I started mumbling how ashamed and sorry I was. Lisa said I shouldn't let it upset me because it was a rare occurrence and they were privileged to have seen it. She also said not to worry about the mess because Paul would lick the rug clean when we had gone. Joe then scooped me up and carried me off to a bedroom where we had lots more sex during which I did manage to get his massive cock (the head) into my mouth. I didn't tell Tom the whole of that last bit either. After that night I started meeting Joe during the week to go to a motel and a month later I was with him again at the next barbecue."

At this point I am switching back to the story from Tom's point of view.

TOM

"Joy did not have much to say about the barbecue, answering my queries by saying "You know - the same as always." She did mention that there was another male guest adding rather nastily, "So we didn't miss you one little bit," and that was my only reproach for not having attended. From soon after that night her whole demeanour seemed to change and she started to be more the girl that I married. It was as if she subconsciously knew about the boat because her new pattern of behaviour was exactly what I had hoped my gift was going to trigger. Effectively I started reaping the reward of my enterprise several weeks early. I started getting more and better sex than I had had for years and as a result, at the office, my preoccupation with Lucy's vibrant body started to ease. Four weeks went by and the next barbecue came up. I was on top of the boat project and was prepared to take a night off had Joy been more enthusiastic but her opinion was that I should, " - keep on doing just what you have been doing so far".

It was the following Wednesday afternoon just after lunch that the first cloud appeared on my horizon. Lucy could not find an old file and asked me where it might be. I did not know so rang home because Joy had dealt with it before she left. There was no answer. I rang again half an hour later and subsequently throughout the afternoon without getting any reply. That night I asked, "Where did you get to this afternoon,"

"Nowhere, I was here all the time," she said with a funny look on her face.

"You can't have been," I said and mentioned how many times I had rung.

Joy then said that she had been doing the washing. She went on to point out that the telephone cannot be heard over the washing machine, there had been two loads and she had spent a long time in the garden hanging the washing on the line. This sounded very plausible until she decided to elaborate by adding, "And it was so nice in the sun that I took a cup of tea out and read a book for an hour." This had to be a lie. It had been pleasantly warm at the weekend but there had been a sharp drop in temperature and Wednesday had been overcast with a cold wind. I said nothing but it had set my mind working. Later that evening I rooted round quietly to find plenty of soiled items still to be washed but no sign of clean garments yet to be ironed.

On Thursday I rang home with the original file query and Joy provided the answer. On Friday I got Lucy to phone with a made up question about the same file and again my wife was there to answer the phone. Monday I rang but clicked off the moment the receiver was lifted and on Tuesday I muffled my voice and pretended to be a wrong number. On Wednesday no-one answered the call. After a few more calls with the same result I drove home and after ascertaining that the house was empty and my wife's car missing I returned to the office. The hours between then and the end of the working day were the hardest that I had ever spent (until then). At home I waited with difficulty until we had eaten before asking casually, "Where did you get to this afternoon?"

"Nowhere in particular, why do you ask," she replied with feigned unconcern - but I could see that her eyes had suddenly become wary.

"I rang several times without getting a reply - but I suppose that you are going to tell me that you did another big wash and were hanging out the clothes in the rain."

"Are you checking up on me?" she asked staring defiantly into my eyes.

"Have I any reason to?"

"I don't know how your mind works."

"After all these years of marriage you should have a pretty good idea by now - I am infinitely trusting until I have good reason to be suspicious."

"What are you trying to say?" she said looking away.

"Are you having an affair?"

Her face suffused with anger. "What if I am? I don't know where you find the nerve to sit there interrogating me when you've been screwing that little tart Lucy behind my back for months."

My wife's accusation floored me. Although I was completely innocent her words very effectively put me on the defensive. "I haven't touched her - when have I had the chance?"

"Friday evenings when you were meant to be working, sneaking off early with her some afternoons and any other damn time during the day that you felt like bending her over a desk."

"Lucy may look like sex on legs but she's got a fiancé called Mike and they are getting married in September. I admit that I haven't really been working over on Friday's but Paul knows that it had nothing to do with Lucy and he will confirm that."

Joy shook her head contemptuously. "Don't count on the old pals act to get you off the hook. If you must know it was Paul who more or less told me that you were messing about with Lucy and how you cleared off with her early on Friday afternoons. He said that you were crazy about her - until he told me that I had no idea."

I jumped up grabbed Joy by the arm and dragged her roughly to her feet. "I've got something to show you," I told her angrily. During the drive, apart from a seething hatred for Paul, my anger subsided and Joy sat both silent and subdued. I led my wife to the canal and pointed to the now pristine narrow boat and said, "That is how I have been spending my time on Fridays for the past three months. I got it as an anniversary present for you."

Joy took one look at the boat with her name upon it and turned to throw her arms round my neck and smother my face with kisses. She was like a child with a new toy, insisting that I show her around below decks and giving exclamations of delight at everything that she saw. It was exactly the reaction that I had eagerly anticipated and to be honest, during our time aboard it was as if both of us had forgotten the confrontation that had forced me to reveal my surprise early. However, on the drive home she began to cry quietly beside me.

At home she said, "I feel so ashamed because I have cheated on you." She then went on to tell me how Paul had first implanted doubts about me in her mind and then provided an attractive seducer to take advantage of her moment of weakness."

Tom then related the story already told in more detail by his wife so I will continue with a further section of her account.

JOY

"In the bedroom the sex was even better. That first fuck on the swing seat was wonderful but that was the fact rather than the act and of course the fantastic feeling of having something so gloriously big inside me for the first time. On the firmer base of the bed I was no longer moved away before his thrust and in consequence he could really push it into me hard. At times I thought that he was going to split me in half and part of me wanted that to happen. It was out of this world. Joe shagged me to bits and I loved every second of it. He climaxed inside me twice. In the middle I tried to suck him but could only get very little of him inside my mouth and even doing that made my jaw ache very quickly so I licked it a lot instead. Even so I wanted him to cum in my mouth and I thought it was going to happen but he changed his mind and squirted in my cunt instead. Over the years although I have sucked and swallowed Tom hundreds of times I have never really liked the taste. Something told me that Joe's spunk would be different and I was disappointed when he didn't let me find out so I scooped some out of my pussy on a finger and licked that - I was right, it was delicious.

It was me who asked if I could see him again rather than the other way round. I would have happily let Joe do it to me all day every day so I was rather disappointed that he could only make Wednesdays but it was understandable because a man like him must be very much in demand by wives like me - in fact all women. When it was time to finish I felt oddly embarrassed about appearing before the other two naked so I had to send Joe to look for my dress and pants. I would have rather not put my panties back on but I needed something to soak up the stuff leaking out of me - and even then, after the car ride, I had a big wet patch on the back of my dress.

Joe dropped me at the end of the road at just after 2 p.m. Tom was in bed and fast asleep. Even if he had been awake, I was not afraid of him wanting sex because I assumed that he would have already spent such desires in Lucy's sluttish hole. I did have a quick shower and stuffed my discarded clothing in the back of the washing machine instead of the laundry basket but apart from that made no real attempt to hide my activity. In fact, I was quite looking forward to seeing my husbands face when he found out that I was giving him a taste of his own medicine.

I wanted Joe, I wanted him desperately and every day I ached to have him inside me again. The strange thing was that when I could not have Joe, with an equal hunger, I just wanted any sex and it was Tom I used to fill that need. I thought that he had lost interest in the intimate side of our marriage but it only needed a spark from me to light a raging inferno in him and we started screwing in a way that we hadn't done for years. I still loved Tom and enjoyed him fucking me as much as I did on honeymoon but all the time I was counting the hours, the minutes, even the seconds until I could have my lover's perfect penis back inside me.

Wednesday's became the day. I used to drive to a large out of town supermarket and leave my two seater in the car park. Joe picked me up there and took me to a motel where we engaged in unbridled uninhibited sex between ten in the morning and four in the afternoon. During these liaisons I only got him to cum in my mouth a couple of because he had some kind of primitive need to jet his seed in the direction of my womb. We never discussed any birth control that I might be on and always had unprotected sex. I wasn't on anything at the start - for years there had been no need since Tom had the snip. So at that first barbecue I took a big chance but the following Monday I went back on the pill without telling either my husband or lover what I had done. Although he generally denied me my hoped for rewards I loved licking and sucking Joe's big cock. I also loved just gazing at it in a kind of phallic worship. Now although a big penis feels far better inside than a small one it is visually that an extra large cock is at its most impressive.

After those sessions I used to drive home from the supermarket feeling as if a tank had been driven through my reproductive equipment. I always took a long shower to get rid of all evidence but I was left with a hurdle to overcome. Since rediscovering his libido, Tom had started expecting sex every night and I had to resort to some really ingenious excuses to put him off nicely. Perhaps I worried unduly but I thought a man must be able to tell if a woman had already been well fucked earlier the same day. On the other hand I was puzzled by the fact that, despite his exertions while pretending to be at the office, Tom still wanted to take an energetic turn with me.

At the end of the month there was another barbecue and it gave me the bonus of being with Joe twice in one week. There was a nasty moment when Tom hinted that he might take a night off and join me but I managed to subtly discourage him. Perhaps it would have been better had he come because it would have prevented something happening that has bothered me ever since. Taking my cue from Lisa's example I went along wearing a dress but no panties. Then after eating and again on the facing swing seats, I took the initiative rather than slavishly copy the behaviour of Paul and his wife. Kneeling in front of Joe I got his cock out and started licking it like a lollipop, eventually getting if further into my mouth than I had before. I was taking a rest enjoying the feeling of his cock head throbbing against the roof of my mouth when I felt a sensation from my rear and realised that Paul had put his prick in me. I didn't really like it, although it felt quite pleasant and there was a nice decadence in sucking one king size cock while another man was fucking me at the other end. Sneaky Paul ejaculated quite quickly and to my surprise Joe followed suit filling my throat and mouth with hot creamy cum. I must admit that I spluttered a bit and struggled to my feet fighting for breath. I must have l looked a bit of a mess with spunk all over my lips and chin but I found that Lisa was standing right by me. Her mouth moved close to mine and for a moment I thought that she was going to kiss me - she actually changed her mind and pulled back but part of me wished that she had gone ahead.

The Wednesday after the barbecue was extra special and I went home floating in a wonderful glow and then Tom came home and spoiled it all by asking where I had been. It was like having a bucket of cold water thrown over me and all because a stupid telephone query had let him know I wasn't at home. I managed to make up a poor excuse on the spur of the moment and he believed it. It should have made me more careful but I couldn't not see Joe and when Tom found out that I was absent again the next Wednesday I knew that I was in trouble. At that moment it was not worries about my marriage that bothered me but absolute panic at the thought that Joe might never fuck me again.

Right from the start I had not been too upset about my husband poking Lucy and instead was glad that I had it as excuse for my own promiscuous behaviour but when he started accusing me I immediately counter attacked, showing him that it was not a one way street. Tit for tat would have possibly left it open for us both to go on seeing other people but when Tom dragged me to prove his innocence by showing me the boat, I was left without a leg to stand on. On seeing his gift I was so enamoured by the vessel that for a time I think we both forgot our marital difficulties but on the drive home everything came back to my mind with full force. I was terribly ashamed that I had taken an unjustified revenge but I honestly could not regret my wonderful hours with Joe. Back at home I started on a full confession but after telling how I had been misled by his partner, Toms rage transferred from me to Paul and he didn't want to hear any more. We did have sex but I doubt if he could tell that Joe had been there before him because it was a vicious angry fuck - but still rather enjoyable.

Look Tom must never know the bit about Paul screwing me - in fact, although I told him all the rest it was in a more edited form so please be discreet about letting on to him what you know."

TOM

"Next morning I got into the office slightly early and as soon as Lucy appeared I stuck a twenty pound note in her hand saying, "I need a private word with Paul so take the morning off. Walk round the shops - buy yourself something." She looked at me with round eyes - I think the expression on my face told her that the coming encounter with my partner was not going to be a pleasant one. I knew that he was due in that day, so when he sauntered through the door with his lips pursed in that annoying tuneless whistle, I was waiting for him. Hurtling forward I grabbed him by the throat and slammed him hard against the wall. I had my fist poised for the first blow but held back because Paul was cowering away from me making no effort to defend himself despite being the bigger man. Releasing him I stepped back and said contemptuously, "You fucking piece of shit, I was going to give you the thrashing you deserve but I don't want to dirty my hands on you. We're through. You are pathetic. Clear your desk because I am shutting down the business. We have ceased trading from this moment."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Joy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds