• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Joy
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Paul straightened up, corrected his collar and said coolly, "Don't you think that is a bit drastic?"

"What do you expect after you have ruined my marriage? I can't work with you any more so everything can go."

By this time Paul had managed to get a desk between us. "So you are going to abandon all the sacrifice, all that effort just because another man had had a little dibble in your private garden - now that is pathetic."

"You made it happen," I accused.

"That's going a bit far. When Joy got the impression that you were planting your seed in Lucy's garden, I admit that I didn't try to disabuse her. I honestly don't see how I could have said anything without betraying your secret about the houseboat and you had sworn me to silence on that one. As for ruining your marriage, I happen to think that it has done you a favour."

"Now you are talking crap," I spat at him.

"Am I? When I first knew you and Joy, you couldn't keep either your hands or eyes off each other but it hasn't been like that for a long time has it? Your marriage is moribund - or was. Since Joy found a new friend things have changed. She has regained a glow that hasn't been there for years and you are definitely getting a lot more than you were so, either you really have insinuated yourself between young Lucy's supple thighs without me knowing or bed time is fun time again in your house. As an aside, you ought to try your luck with our office staff. I've poked her a couple of times and she's just as juicy as her name implies but it's you she really goes for. It's there for you on a plate any time you want it."

His words shocked me because I had believed that our recently enlivened sex life was a secret between my wife and me. "You don't know what you are talking about."

"Ah but I do - I know from bitter experience. Look Tom lets call a truce. You make us a cup of and I will tell you some things about me that you don't know." Unsure what else to do I followed his suggestion and then listened to his story. "When I met Lisa I thought there wasn't another woman in the world like her. We were very much like you and Joy if not more so. One night in bed not long before our wedding she said, 'I know what salesmen are like and I know what you're like, dipping your wick into anything that moves. Don't promise to stop because I know that you won't and that's fine by me - just don't expect me to keep my little hungry quim in cold storage waiting for you to get home'. I thought that this was just sex talk to wind me up but for the first two years I kept my cock in my pants and that was hard considering all the nookie that gets put in my way. So when I found that Lisa had been cheating on me with more than one guy I was gutted. Anyway, we talked it through and decided that as she fancied other men and I fancied other women we should abandon the concept of fidelity. From then on we adopted what is known as a swinging life style and we could not be happier - in fact you and Joy are the only straight couple in our social circle. Overcoming the jealousy thing can open up a whole new world of freedom and pleasure for you both."

There was no doubting his sincerity so I answered seriously, "That may work for you but I am just not that type of person. I admit that Lucy flaunting herself round the office got me hot under the collar but I honestly don't ever want any other woman except Joy."

"That attitude might be fine in an ideal situation but it isn't ideal is it? Joy has shown that she does want at least one other man beside you," he countered reasonably, "I am showing you how to cope with things as they are."

"So what do I do - shag women that I don't really want just so my wife can have licence to open her legs for all and sundry with a clear conscience?"

"Not necessarily. I told you that we started swapping with other couples and we still do occasionally but now we prefer just to have another man join us. Sometimes I take part in the threesome but more often than not I just sit and watch Lisa and him together."

I looked at my devious partner incredulously. "What can you possibly get out of that?"

"You'd be surprised. It's unusual for any two people to have exactly the same sex drive so in any marriage one or the other is bound to be frustrated to some extent. I thought I was highly sexed but Lisa leaves me at the starting line - she has what text books refer to as 'carnal hunger'. I call it 'fuck fever' and I rather suspect that Joy has a similar drive that was dormant but has now been activated. In general women tend to be still eager for more when the male of the species has collapsed into an exhausted heap. How many times have you seen your wife have an orgasm? I don't mean how many times has she had one or how often but how many times have you actually seen it happening?

Let me paint a scenario - she is getting close so you put in extra effort to make it good for her but she suddenly starts panting 'Not quite, not quite, keep going, keep going, keep going'. You do keep going and by the time she rings the bell you are gasping for breath, lathered in sweat and your thighs feel as if they are about to seize up forever. OK - you made her cum and you feel good about that but you don't actually see a damn thing. Now imagine that you are sitting in a chair watching and it is some other guy putting in all that effort. With perfect clarity you see the expression on her face in the midst of orgasm and you see the glow like a blush spreading all over her body - it is a sublime sight. It's wonderful watching any woman cum but when that woman is your wife with another man, it gives you the most wonderful feeling in the world."

JOY

"The next day I lived on my nerves. I knew that Tom had left home intending to confront Paul

so for hours I half expected police at the door to tell me that a murder had been committed. In addition I knew that I would have to continue my confession and wracked my brain for ways to tell the truth without hurting my husband too much. When Tom came home and announced that he had had a long talk with Paul and that they had agreed to remain in partnership, I was astounded. I would have loved to know what had been said but as I was most certainly the one in the dock, I was not in a position to ask questions.

Tom was amazingly gentle and understanding, saying little and just nodding his head occasionally as I told of my weekly matings with his rival. When I had finished he asked about the size of Joe's cock and I answered this truthfully. Tom accepted the news with little reaction and it was only when I admitted that Joe had made me cum more than he ever had, even in our most passionate periods, that my poor husband showed ant real signs of distress.

He told me that he forgave me and in response I made a most painful gesture. With Tom listening I rang Joe. Before he could speak, I said quickly, "My husband knows about us so I can't see you any more. I'm sorry. Good bye."

As I slowly replaced the handset I heard Joe say, "If you ever change your mind - any time anywhere. Just leave a message on my answer phone."

In the next few days we had a lot of sex. I was very conscious of trying to repair the damage of my behaviour and I think that Tom was making amends for virtually raping me. For that short period I really believed that we could put this behind us and get back to where we were - and then the next Wednesday came around. I cried all day or at least water kept pouring out of my eyes, I ached all over and showed all the symptoms of a drug addict in the depths of withdrawal. I knew that I should be with Joe. I felt entitled to be with Joe and I hated my husband for having taken that wonderful pleasure from me.

My body decided that if it couldn't fuck Joe then it didn't want to fuck anybody and each successive Wednesday reinforced that decision. Intellectually I still loved Tom a great deal and desperately wanted to make up for my adultery but I had no control over the reaction of my body. I did not deny Tom but I could not respond to him, it took all my concentration to stop myself from being completely stiff and actually flinching away - so it was a relief when he started to leave me alone. Neither of us had any desire to go out on the boat, so for weeks we coexisted, each isolated in our own zone of misery."

Tom

"After six weeks I was sunk in despondency. Joy and I walked about hardly speaking with her as depressed as I. Instead of making everything right, ending the affair had effectively ruined my life. While Joe was screwing my wife I enjoyed the best sex ever but since I stopped him sticking his large thing in her I wasn't getting any either. Not that Joy actually stopped me but it was more like necrophilia than making love and I soon stopped trying. Perhaps I should have realised the solution far earlier but, better late than never, it came as a flash of insight.

At the office, during Paul's rare appearances we had been barely civil to each other but need to know made me adopt a friendlier tone to ask, "What exactly is this guy Joe like?"

"He's a great guy," Paul enthused, relaxing in response to my overture. "There are not many as nice - Joy couldn't have found a better one to start with. I've watched him with Lisa loads of times and he's very impressive - she likes him a lot and he is a favourite with most of the wives on the circuit. A lot of the studs are arrogant sods but that doesn't bother my whore of a wife - she's more interested in what's between their legs than character references. In fact she's most turned on going with the kind of men I despise." He paused and then added, "Actually so am I - and that must make me a real sad act."

I mulled over this conversation for most of that evening. Suddenly I came out of my reverie to find Joy looking quizzically in my direction. "Would you like to start seeing Joe again?" I heard myself asking before I had fully decided to say the words.

My wife looked at me with both disbelief and joy on her face. "Can I ring him?"

I nodded assent but as she passed my chair I caught her arm and said, "I want to meet him first." Joy didn't actually speak but I knew that she was agreeable to the condition. Then, as she neared the phone I added, "And when it happens I want to be there." This checked her stride and she half turned as if to say something but eagerness to speak to her lover won out.

I got up and went into the kitchen to put the kettle on. It was not really time for a cup of tea but I wanted to give her some privacy.

When I returned carrying two mugs, she was seated back in her chair. "Is the Vine Restaurant tomorrow night at nine o'clock all right with you? Joe says he will book the table."

As soon as my hands were empty Joy was all over me smothering me with kisses. This progressed to wild sex on the settee and later to bed for an encore. Next day my wife took over two hours getting herself ready and I spent a great deal of time on my own appearance. I could not help reflecting on the perversity of taking so much trouble just to meet my wife's lover.

Joe was already there and rose from his seat as we approached. On first sight I stumbled with shock - Joy had mentioned that he came from Italy but I had never considered that he might be black. A few paces from the table, Joy broke free from me and ran to him. The kiss was on the mouth was more than polite but still within the bounds of public behaviour when Joe moved his head away. My wife clung to him for a couple more seconds but then stepped away to say, "Tom this is Joe, Joe - my husband Tom."

Joe extended his arm a wide smile on his face. His grasp was firm but his skin felt silkily smooth and had a kind of vibrancy to it. I should have hated this man but found myself immediately warming to him. "You are a very lucky man," I heard him say.

During the meal we talked of other things - Joe told of the tribulations growing up as a black man in Italy and I spoke a bit about the business. It seemed strange having civilised conversation with the only man beside me to fuck my wife since we married - and a man who was set to start fucking her again. We had reached coffee without the subject of the meeting being broached, so on a whim I invited him back to the house. Joy sent me an 'Are you sure' look and I nodded. When the waiter came, I tried to pay the bill but Joe insisted on dealing with it himself.

The moment that we were in the house Joy disappeared, I don't know where tp but Joe had obviously been waiting for such an opportunity. "I like married women but I have no intention of breaking up marriages, that's why I prefer it when everything is secret," he said. "I do the other scene too but it's not so straightforward. Some husbands love to watch because that's what they get out of it and a few join in, but not many. Others think that they can handle watching and then find that they can't so I am always very wary with first timers like you. I don't want embarrassment or grief, so if you insist on being present and are not sure of your emotions then I would rather back out of this right now."

"I'm OK," I reassured him but already I had palpitations in my stomach.

Joy reappeared to ask, "Aren't you going to make us a drink love?" I hastened to comply but when I turned away from the drinks cabinet, I was upset to see them already sitting side by side on the settee. We sat awkwardly making a big thing of sipping our drinks. Joe held himself as rigidly as I but Joy leaned her body against his. It was my wife who made the first move by reaching out and stroking the front of his trousers then, as soon as she felt him responding to her caress, she pulled down the zip and with some difficulty released his penis. During the confession, Joy had made no secret that he was big but I had not grasped how incredibly large. In a way the sheer size of that massive organ reduced my jealousy because there was just no competition. I could fully understand why she was attracted to him and the reason for his appeal meant no adverse reflection on me.

The show was on the on the road but there was no easy path of progression. Conscious of this, after stroking his stiff cock for a few minutes, Joy jumped up saying, "I think we might be more comfortable upstairs. She led the way with me bringing up the rear. At the top of the stairs she stopped and asked me, "Should we use the spare bedroom?" but I told her it didn't matter.

In the bedroom they started undressing each other in a fairly natural way and I wandered over to perch myself on the small seat in front of the dressing table. The sex was both impressive and undoubtedly erotic. That did not bother me quite as much as I thought it would but I was very upset at the obvious affection that she felt for him. After the first shag, without allowing him much time to recover, Joy slid off the side of the bed and bent over with her back towards me, using her mouth to urge his wilting prick into new life. At one point she twisted round, looked at me and indicated that I should join in if I wanted to. I declined. For a start I had no intention of exposing my once adequate cock to direct comparison with his monster but more pertinently, I was incapable of engaging in sex. I am not saying that I was not aroused to boiling point but my shamed organ had gone into persistent shrivelling mode.

Her cries and words of passion tore me apart and when Joe made her cum, instead of being the supreme thrill that Paul promised, the look of sheer abandon on Joy's face made my eyes blur with tears. I stood it for as long as I could and then announced that I was going to get my head down for a couple of hours. l lay in the spare bed for a long time listening to sounds of their activity before getting to sleep but then did not wake until morning. Joe had gone and Joy was deep in the sleep of exhaustion. I got myself ready, had a quick breakfast and went to work.

The moment that I stepped through the door that evening, Joy ran to me. "Joe said that you were lucky but I'm the lucky one," she told me between kisses. "I don't think that any woman in the world has got such a wonderful loving husband." I was given time to remove my jacket and then she said coyly, "I've cooked something really special but if you're not too hungry, I've got something even more special for you upstairs." I happily followed to collect my reward - a reward that made everything very much worthwhile.

It was the next night that I told her, "In future you can see Joe by yourself. If you go to his place in the evening there is no need to hurry home if it is going to spoil the mood." Joy took me literally and from then on she stayed with him all night and I didn't see her again until I got home the following day. It didn't bother me because I got six nights of wonderful, wonderful sex six nights out of every week.

There were times that the three of us went out to dinner and then returned to the house, but after some pleasantry I always took myself off to the boat to sleep. Speaking of the narrow boat, it gave Joy and I a lot of pleasure and there was one very pleasant weekend when we took Joe with us for a trip along the waterways. The pair of them did have time alone below decks while I navigated but overnight we all slept in separate bunks. You may gather that, despite the very unconventional situation, I was very, very happy."

Joy

"When we went back to the house from the restaurant I felt very uncomfortable. I knew that I had to have sex with Joe to establish the principle but it didn't seem right. Once we were in the bedroom it got better but it was still not easy. Both times at the barbecue, I had been able to blank Lisa and Paul from my mind but I was always conscious of Tom sitting there watching. I thought it might be better if he joined in so I tried to get him to slip it in me the way Paul did without asking but my poor husband obviously didn't want to. I knew that Tom hadn't enjoyed being a voyeur one little bit and I half expected him to tell me that he had made a mistake and I couldn't see Joe any more. Instead he went the other way and allowed me to stay all night with my lover once every week. Joe and I actually used to meet in the morning as we used to and so got almost twenty-four hours together. I started having the time of my life and Tom seemed amazingly contented.

I had been going with Joe for just over six months when he told me that he couldn't see me any more. He was being chased for a paternity test so he intended to go abroad for at least a year and when he did return it would not be to my area. I was not heartbroken because in a way the affair had run its course. The sex had become rather mechanical and predictable with none of the early glorious spontaneity. It was still extremely good sex but I always arrived home afterwards feeling vaguely disappointed. We parted amicably with no regrets and thanking each other for the pleasure given. It is worth noting that despite his exceptional endowment and other talents, I had tired of Joe after a mere six months and yet could still get the hot's for my husband after twenty years.

I told Tom the next night. With Joe off the scene, my plan was to make it up to my kind husband for his generous toleration of this aberration in our marriage but instead of being pleased he seemed almost upset by my news. He put his nose straight back in his book and seemed disinclined to talk about it."

Tom

"A psychologist might be able to understand this but I most certainly can't. Although I hated watching Joe screw my wife I got a great deal out of the same thing happening out of my sight and at a distance. They say that transcendental meditation can give heightened sensory perception and I got a very similar effect sitting alone and contemplating what my wife was doing with another man. In my solitary state I neither drank, read a book or watched television. While Joy was away there was a constant aching gripe in my guts but there was ample compensation in other pleasurable sensations. For a start I had to wear pyjamas because my permanent erection was too stiff to be comfortably contained within trousers. More mystifying, my hearing, taste and sense of smell were considerably enhanced, not to mention touch. In short I felt more alive than ever before and these considerable benefits tended to linger throughout the ensuing week.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Joy
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds