Just a Chance Ch. 02

Amelia must have seen the terror in my eyes and quickly grabbed my hand turning around and pulling me back into the complex.

"Don't hyperventilate. Relax," she said as she soothed my back in the elevator.

It took only a short moment to get to her apartment, but by that time I was finally able to breathe.

When she closed the door words were finally beginning to come out.

"You...You had sex with her," I said quietly.

Amelia's face quickly turned into a shade of bright red and before she could answer I was already turning around to run away.

I didn't get far. As soon as I reached the door her hand slammed it shut again.

"Lora, what the hell!?"

"Let me out Amelia," I whispered.

No. Not till you tell me what's going on and why you would say that."

I leaned my head against the door still not looking at her.

"I saw her leaving. I assume she spent the night with you."

I couldn't say another word. I didn't want to hear it and especially did not want to imagine it.

"Why does that matter, Lora?... Please look at me."

I gulped before I turned around.

I had planned to say it mattered because I was in love with her, but instead, I took her face into my hands and pressed a kiss to her lips.

For a moment I felt her body stiffen in confusion, but it slowly melted away as she pressed against me pushing me against the door.

Her arms wrapped around me and she deepened the kiss. It was so much more than I expected it to be. So many feeling I couldn't describe.

I wanted her to understand what I felt. To feel it.

Suddenly, she stopped and took a step back.

Had I made a mistake? Had I upset her.

"I'm sorr.."

She stopped my words with a small kiss.

"I didn't have sex with her. I mean we were going to, but when it was about to happen I couldn't, and I told her I couldn't because I had feelings for you."

My breath caught.

She had feelings for me?

"Lora, I've had feelings for you since we were kids and I tried to avoid them, ignore them, but it was just so hard."

I had never realized she felt something for me. Had I really been that clueless? Or did I only see what I wanted to see? Either way, the way I feel now is how she has been feeling for so many years and everything I had done had been so unfair to her.

I wanted to make up for my past. I knew I was ready to give her what she's been wanting all these years and what I just now realized I couldn't live without.

I looked into Amelia's eyes and saw the uncertain little girl I met so many years ago. The girl who didn't know how beautiful she was and lacked the confidence to fight for herself.

I took her hand and began to lead her to her bedroom.

As the door shut behind us I began to take off my clothes.

I watched as her eyes took in every movement. They were filled with so much desire and need.

"This is me giving myself to you and asking you to choose me."

I stepped out of my clothes and stood completely naked in front of her.

Her eyes finally locked with mine and I saw a tenderness in them.

"Lora, it had always been you. No matter who I was with I always chose you."

In a matter of moments, she reached me and took me into her arms kissing me deeply. She moaned in my mouth as she pushed herself against me.

I had to get rid of the barriers between us and I gripped her blouse ripping it open. She bit my lip hard, but I knew she didn't care. She carelessly unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground as I tossed her bra aside.

She began to push me towards her large bed as her hands and lips tried to touch every inch of me.

I managed to turn us around forcing her onto the bed with me on top.

My lips started at her waistband and felt the moisture between my legs intensify when I found out it belonged to a black lace thong.

I followed the cuts of her hips with my tongue as they began to rise and thrust. I held her tight as I moved up instead of down like she wanted.

This was the body I was only allowed to see, but not touch and I wanted to know every inch of it.

I cupped her breast in my palm as my mouth found the other. She squirms beneath me and I could feel the beating of her heart through her chest.

"Lora please," she whimpered as she desperately tried to rub her crotch against me for friction.

I smirk knowing she wouldn't last much longer before I lower myself and hook my fingers into the waistband.

Amelia

I couldn't believe that Lora was touching me at that very moment. My mind was still trying to comprehend what was happening when I felt her tongue graze my core. Ripples of ecstasy flowed through me and a moan escaped my lips.

These past few days I felt I had seen a different side of Lora. In all the years I had known her this was the first time I had seen her vulnerable and needing of comfort and protection, but at that very moment all that was gone.

Her taunt body was beginning to glisten with sweat and her caresses were full of confidence and seduction. She was every bit that strong woman I pined over.

She kissed the inside of my thighs as she spread them gently.

"If I don't ruin you for everyone else," she said as she moved down lower to my apex again, "I haven't done my job."

I was about to answer her cocky remark when her tongue did something I hadn't felt before.

"Fuck..."

"Oh, I plan to."

I slowly begin to feel the pressure of her fingers going deep inside me forcing me to let out a few more moans as my hand snaked through her hair.

My hips were started to become uncontrollable as I felt the tension begin to rise. Her fingers rhythmic pace increased as she raises her face from my pussy.

"That's it baby, cum for me."

The moment her mouth touched me again I felt the tension snap and the overwhelming feeling of euphoria ravage my body. I felt myself moan with every pulse of the orgasm not knowing what to do except grind myself harder into her.

It had been the most powerful orgasm I had ever had that my body continued to twitch even after it was over.

I laid there dumbfounded and unable to move as she slowly removed her fingers from inside me and began to lick them clean.

"I've never tasted such a sweet pussy like yours," and as if remembering how we ended up here she moved up to me and stared softly into my eyes.

"Amelia, you won't regret this right?"

I wanted to laugh, but I didn't have the strength. Instead, I reached and caressed her cheek.

"I promise I will never regret this."

I brought her face to mine and I began by kissing her softly then start to slowly deepen it.

I felt her body become rigid as my hand began to lightly touch her thigh.

I sat up never removing the hand that was slowly wondering up and with my free one I begin to push her slowly to her back.

"You may have ruined me, but I will show you what it means to make love with me."

Her eyes widen as if no one had ever told her that it was even a possibility.

I may not have the skills Lora possessed, but I swear no one could possibly love her as much I do.

As my fingers reached the bundle of nerves her hip bucked beneath me. I lifted and pressed my body completely against hers. I could feel every inch of her as she could feel mine.

Both her hands went into my hair as I pushed my lips onto hers and slid my tongue into her mouth. She eagerly opened wider allowing me to completely devour her. Her grip tightened in my hair as she pulled me in even deeper.

It felt as if our hearts fluttered as one as my fingers lowered and I begin to rock into her. Her warm velvet folds squeezed tightly against my fingers as she stopped kissing me.

I raised my head only high enough to watch her face as her walls began to spasm around me.

"Deeper... I want you deep inside me," she purred.

I increased the depth and began to move fasting using my entire body as she lost control.

Her hands now gripped my back and her face was tucked into my neck moaning my name.

"Amelia... Damn Amelia."

My name had never sounded so beautiful, so arousing as it did when she said it.

As her orgasm finished it peak I laid my head on her shoulder and my body slowly slid next to her from exhaustion. There was so much more I wanted to do, but I knew we had reached our limits.

I pulled her in wrapping my arms around her as she did the same.

We laid there for what seemed like hours before she broke the silence.

"I've never had sex like that before..."

It was hard to explain in words, but I knew exactly what she meant. What we both just experienced, well at least for me, was something I had never experienced before. The connection I felt with Lora made this seem almost magical. It made every other encounter I had feel obsolete.

"Me neither."

We were still laying there when my phone began to ring. I ignored it and pulled Lora in a little closer.

After it stopped it began to ring again.

"Shouldn't you get that? I'm sure it's important since I practically kidnapped you on your way to work."

I shook my head as I kissed her shoulder.

"Nothing is more important than you right now."

This time I heard the cascading sounds of someone blowing up my phone with messages.

"Seriously, Amelia, if you don't get up I will."

I moaned in frustrated as I grabbed the blanket and covered her with it.

Kissing her on the cheek I moved out of bed to the pile of clothes on the floor.

As I opened my phone I noticed not only had I missed one call, but seven. I quickly open the last message.

Amanda: WHERE ARE YOU?!

Amanda: I can't believe you missed the meeting with the Northridge directors!

I felt myself go pale.

Today was the meeting over some specs of the possible Northridge build I had been trying to win. This meeting was hosted with the CEOs/project managers of all the competing companies.

"Hey, is everything ok?"

I took a few steps back and sat on the bed.

"I fucked up. I missed an extremely important meeting."

Lora quickly came over and wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

"I'm so sorry all this is my fault."

I quickly shook my head as I turned around to face her.

"Absolutely not. This needed to happen. My biggest mistake was not giving Amanda a heads up, but don't worry about it. I'll take care of it."

Everything inside wanted to just get back in bed and hold her, but I knew I couldn't. I needed to go do damage control. Even if I made it seem like it wasn't a big deal. This could very well ruin the entire possibility of winning the bid.

Lora kissed me hard and as she pulled away and gave me a stern look.

"I know you need to go. Don't worry about me and just go. Just promise me you won't change your mind about not regretting what we did. We can always talk about this later."

I looked into her eyes and saw the sincerity. I took a deep breath before I answered.

"I will be gone most of the day, but please stay. Or at least come back. I want to see you the moment I come home."

She smiled and nodded.

"Now hurry before Amanda comes and breaks down your door."

For a moment true terror went through me because that was a true possibility.

I rushed to the restroom quickly showering and cleaning myself up before I got into fresh work clothes and rushed out the apartment.

I felt I was doing all this wrong. What Lora and I just shared was life-altering and here I was running to work. What if this damages what we just created unintentionally. I didn't know what I would do if it did.

As I made through the front door of the building I saw Amanda in the lobby practically fuming.

I could see she was about to explode, but instead she silently walked up to me and spoke quietly.

"We need to talk in your office now."

As we walked and took the elevator I felt I couldn't breathe with all the tension in the air.

The moment we stepped into the office and she closed the door she erupted.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!"

I flinched at her volume but was slightly relieved that I had taken the time to soundproof the office.

"Amanda I'm sorry, ok. Something came up and I accidentally missed the meeting."

"Amelia this wasn't a simple meeting you could just miss. You put this project in jeopardy. Not just this project, but the dozens of jobs your employees are counting on."

She began to pace.

"I have always stood by your side and respected your decisions because I trusted you and knew you always did what was best for your employees and company, but today?"

She shook her head.

"No, not just today, but this past week, you have been completely selfish, and you are ruining everything we worked so hard to gain."

I felt my own anger begin to boil.

"Watch who you are talking to Amanda. I'm still the CEO..."

"Then start acting like one!" She yelled over me.

I was ready to explode when she cut me off again.

"Do you think you were the only one to risk everything when you became CEO? I did too, Amelia! I risked my family ties and my trust fund because I chose to back you up and not who my family wanted to be the CEO!"

She ran her hands through her hair in frustration.

"If you fail. I fail with you, Amelia, and right now it seems you have forgotten everything we put on the line for this."

I leaned back and sat at the edge of my desk. I had my suspicions a few on the board wanted Justin Cane to take over the company. He was my father's best friend and right-hand man. He was also Amanda's brother. She didn't have to say it, of course, but I knew if her decision led to her being cut off then it had to have been him.

He was my father's age so if he was to become the new CEO he needed Amanda's youth.

The Cane family is very influential and one of the largest shareholders besides myself, but in the end, the board must have weighed heavily on who Amanda would follow. Her brother or me. To them, at least pleasing one Cane would be enough.

"Amanda, I didn't know."

She sighed, and I watched a large portion of her anger melt away.

"I know you didn't. Luckily, I get a nice paycheck for being COO, but Amelia you need to get yourself back into the game."

I knew she was right. I also knew things would no longer be the same either. My personal life, as well as my professional life, were starting to blend and there was no way to stop it.

"I need time, Amanda, and I know that isn't what you want to hear right now, but so much is going on in my life right now I can't do this alone."

I saw the anger spark up again and knew instantly I said the wrong thing.

"Amelia, it's not a matter if you can or can't do it, you have to do it. If you want to keep your position as CEO and the jobs of the people you invested in, then you have to do it."

Before I could say another word, she turned around and began to walk away.

"If this has anything to do with Lora I rather deal with you heartbroken rather than you destroy yourself," she said over her shoulder as she closed the door behind her.

The words hit me across the face. I was so shocked that my knees nearly buckled.

How dare she...

I felt my hands squeeze the edge of my desk in rage.

Silence filled the office and I fought with all my might not to beat my fists against my desk.

What she said was crossing a line and this was one thing I could not just let slide.

I took a deep breath before I too stormed out of the office after her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 922 milliseconds