Just a Little Chemistry

He didn't speak, simply brought his free hand down hard, slapping her ass, leaving a stinging hand print that made her jerk and cry out, but the cry served to relax her body for one breathless moment, and he shoved, his head slipping into her and catching. "Fuckyess baby. Your ass is heaven. So hot. Its going to feel so good to fill it up. Use the toy baby. Use it to help you, I want you to take it all now."

Oh god it hurt. Her ass was stinging, all her senses telling her to push him out but his words, and the way his hand gentled to stroke along her inner thigh made her do what he asked without thinking. She began to move the toy again. Fucking her pussy with it, pulling it out to rub her clit. Just as before her body clenched each time she brushed her clit, relaxed as she pushed the vibe into her pussy. It felt so good. He made her feel so good.

Her body settled into a rhythm of clench and release, and he used it to push deeper, working his cock in by slow degrees, until he was buried halfway. His back was slick with sweat, his legs ached, his balls were screaming, and his dick was squeezed so tight in her ass that it hurt. He was done taking her slow. He looked down, savoring for a long moment the sight of her with her pussy full of a plastic toy and her tight little ass stretched around his cock. It was so perfect. He would have that sight imprinted permanently on his mind. He leaned forward, the momentum driving him a little deeper into her, enough to make her cry out and open her eyes to look at him. He was hovering above her, pressing her legs up so her knees pressed against her breasts. He hooked his arms under her knees, spreading her a littler wider, and leaned forward. He bit her bottom lip, tugging on it before he kissed her. His voice was so low, so rough with sex she barely heard him when he said, "Now take it all."

He covered her mouth with his own and swallowed her screams when he shoved forward to bury the last few inches of his cock in her all at once. She was stretched to her limit, hurting, wild and writhing under him just as he'd known she would be. His tongue filled her mouth, stroked into it possessively. He shifted her legs a little more, pushing at her calves so that she slid her feet over his shoulders. With his hands free, he slid one down between them, pressing his palm against the vibe buried in her pussy, making sure it was wedged deep. He could feel the vibrations along the length of his cock. He had her all but bent in half, his tongue in her mouth, his dick sunk into her ass, and his toy buried in her cunt. He had all her holes. He had every inch of her. She was his.

He held deep inside her, not thrusting at all, until she came, pinned under him, barely able to move. But he felt each jerk and shudder, each spasm as her ass clenched on his cock like a nervous fist. It was too much for any man to take. With a groan that sounded a little more like a roar, he pushed back, pressing his hands to the backs of her thighs again, dragging his cock out of her, only to shove it in again. He didn't muffle her screams this time. He liked listening to them echo off the walls in his mostly darkened bedroom. The sun had set, but he could still see her, her body slippery with sweat, her hair tangled, tears running down her cheeks, her mouth swollen from his kisses. A small corner of his mind wondered idly if maybe he'd gone too far, but most of his brain cells were centered on his cock at the moment, and he could only fuck her, hard, steady strokes that made her body jerk, her tits bounce, and her cunt throb.

The vibe slipped from her and fell to the bed. She couldn't hold it anymore. She gripped the sheets and held on, battered by the storm. She couldn't drag in enough air to scream, but she found enough to chant softly, her words nearly unintelligible as she looked up at him with glassy eyes panting, "Fuck me...Fuck me....I want it...fuck my ass...Yesss." That was all he could take. With another of those animal growls he pulled his cock from her and held it at the base, stroking as his orgasm spilled from him. His back arched as if he'd been kidney punched. Each spurt felt as if it was being dragged from his toes. He was blind, even to the writhing of her body, deaf, even to her soft, mindless begging for him to cover her with cum. When his eyes focused again it was to look down between her legs, her pussy angry red, streaked with a mixture of her orgasms and his. But best of all there was her sweet little ass, still gaping a bit, well used, with a pool of his cum collecting between her cheeks.

"Beautiful," He whispered, his own breathing labored, his heart still racing. He reached down, lightly ran a fingertip the length of her ravaged sex, barely brushing her clit, not stopping to circle the still stretched hole of her pussy. He zeroed in on the pool of cum collected between her ass cheeks, ran his finger through it and pushed the tip into her ass. She cried out, closing her legs and turning onto her side, pulling her knees up, curling into a ball. She was still shaking and the slightest stimulation was more than she could stand. He smiled, moving with her, but he let his finger slide from her as he curled his body around hers. His chest pressed warm to her back, his arm coming around her, holding her close, the flat of his hand pressed against her still quivering stomach muscles.

She was almost asleep, completely wrecked. Stunned by all the things he'd made her feel, the places he'd taken her. She smiled, her hand coming up to cover his against her stomach, fingers lacing. When she opened her eyes there was a new knowledge there, a different kind of heat. She had almost no voice left her whispered words came out like a croak "Thank you for all my presents baby." She wriggled her ass, just a little, so it nestled back against his groin. She was sore and dimly wondered as she surrendered to sleep, if she'd be able to move in the morning. She didn't really care. She was his, and that was all that mattered.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 243 milliseconds