Just Like in a Song

It took no effort to lean in those few inches but I felt like I had to cross miles of my memories to manage that distance. The past shredded at the feeling of her mouth on mine. So many fruitless years of wishing for this finally blossomed into life. When I felt her tongue touching mine, I was happier than I had ever known my life to have been. I felt myself beginning to harden at even so simple a thing as a kiss.

Marcy seemed to all but melt into my side at that point. Her body was a warmth and a softness that I pulled to me, letting my hands slowly roam. Touching her. Tasting her lips, neck, and the soft skin under her ear. And she responded by holding me to her all the more. A smile was on her lips when I returned to them then a soft almost purring sounds came from her. I lifted myself up a bit and looked down at her face. She opened her eyes and smiled. Then laughed.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"I've forgotten what it's like to be in bed with a man that I've never known. You're all caution and worry that you might move too quickly, touch me too soon in a place too intimate." She bit her bottom lip. "I'm just a bundle of nerves you won't like the little things. My boobs sag a bit. I have stretch marks around my hips from having the girls. I'm pudgy as..."

I kissed away her words and then kissed her some more to make them stay away. After a few more she began to giggle.

Smiling, I looked down at her face.

"I never have wanted anything more in my life than to hear that from you," I gave her a single peck more. "because I've been kissing you."

Marcy gave a smile then a slow shake of her head.

"I'm in your arms, I'm in your bed, and just how I've agreed to make love to you I'll never know but I'm going to, and you're delighted that I giggle?" She asked grinning at me. She reached up and removed my glasses, I watched her place them on the night table then she snuggled herself in under me more. "I want you to do something for me."

"Anything but help you move so much as one more box," I said placing my hand along her side.

She smile and placed a hand at the back of my neck, her fingers in my hair. She pulled my head down and whispered into my ear. "Make me forget that I was ever married. Help me erase that mistake from my life, forever."

When the warmth of her breath along my neck bringing the last need encouragement to my body. I nodded. "That I can do. That I surely can do."

"Promises, promises," she whispered nibbling at my neck.

Taking her teasing mouth back against mine, my hand went to work on the buttons of her flannel PJ's, only to have her hands meet mine and begin to undo them all the faster. Then I was touching her bare skin, warm and smooth as the finest silk. My mouth left her lips and passed across that darker freckled throat to those pale as milk breasts and then to her rose-wine colored nipples. I sucked her into my mouth, growling at the sound of pleasure it brought from her.

One nipple to the other, I wanted them both and had to make myself not be too aggressive. Then I was being directed to do that very thing. I sucked harder, then harder still making her whimper. She clawed at my head.

Releasing the hardened tip with a pop I sat up and with a grin caught her pajama bottoms. She giggled when I upended her taking them off her so fast. That giggle turned into a gasp when I dropped my head between her thighs and buried my face into her with no warning at all. Marcy was clawing at my head even as my tongue began to taste the nectar I had craved for far too long. Like a man parched getting water at last I drank deeply from her, drank and licked for every extra drop.

"Wait, no. Don't do that." She begged.

Looking up at her I blinked. "Why not?"

She blushed and leaned forwards to try and get me to move from where I was.

"Because I don't...reciprocate." She shook her head. "Sorry. It's wrong for me to not do that after you've, well, gone down on me. So please I don't have to have that done to me."

With a smile, I placed a kiss on those silky folds of skin that had been growing wet under my tongue.

"You don't have to Marcy. This is a pleasure for me all by itself." I looked across the white plain that was her stomach and past the valley of her breasts to her lovely face. "I will happily do this for you for you all night long and you don't have to do a single thing for me but enjoy it."

She gave me a peculiar look. "Really?"

"Let this be your answer," I said with a grin.

"OH, MY GOD!" she screamed as I buried my tongue as deep into her as I could, and sucked in her...everything...into my mouth. Those hair-laced puffy outer lips, the slicker than sin inner lips that my tongue was pushing through, her clit as well passed my lips, and then I moved just enough to bring that nub between my lip and tongue. I suckled at her as she gripped my hair by the handful and screeched moans of pleasure.

Settling myself into place between her thighs I cupped her plump ass in both hands and lifted her to my mouth like I was eating watermelon, and I got just as wet just as quickly. I gorged my desire, decades in the making, on her passion given moisture. I lapped at her, and then drove my mouth to jaw-breaking-effort to get my tongue deeper into her.

My sister clawed at my shoulders as the seconds became minutes and the minutes rode the clock around and I did not pause. Not for more than the time it takes to draw a breathe did my mouth pause in the efforts to drive her mad, and such was my goal. I wanted to hear her words become mindless, to hear pleasure take hold of her, to take her so far beyond herself that any words would be gibberish, that all she made was mindless sounds. Animalistic moans. Yes, that was my goal.

And to achieve it I would not, and did not, falter.

Only when my sister lost herself in her third or fourth orgasm did I finally rest my mouth. Getting up I slowly shed my clothes, all the while looking down at the deliciously naked woman laying so very open and ready for me. Her eyes were closed and I smiled to see her riding the last moments of the pleasure I had given her. There was a delicate smile on her lips that I wanted to see there forever.

Walking on my knees back between her legs I smiled at her when her eyes opened. She looked down at my hard cock and nodded, languidly.

"Please," she said, all but breathless. "Now."

Her legs opened wider and she helped me when I caught the back of her knees to hold them up. Then I was between her warm thighs and she was pulling me down to rest my weight on her. I slipped into her with her hand guiding me in between those slick folds.

When I caught most of my weight on my elbows and was right in front of her face, she placed her mouth next to my ear. Holding me tight to her, she whispered her love of me, her everlasting love. She begged me to let her give me as much pleasure as I had just given to her.

And give it she did. She lifted her hips to meet every thrust, matching my movements like we had danced this sexual dance for all our days. I moved and she moved with me, two bodies joined now by far more than a blood tie, but by the desire to give and take all the pleasure we could. To live, to live in this moment till this moment became the next and then to live in that moment.

As I pulled her to me and she clutched at my body we forgot things like the world and its silly laws. Here in this room, in this bed, they were meaningless. The world was meaningless. Its sole purpose was to give us a place to exist for these few precious minutes of ecstatic shared pleasure.

I wanted to weep when I felt the end coming on me, but she cradled my head to her chest and praised me even as I cursed myself that I had not lasted longer. Her lips placed kisses in my hair even as her hands soothed the deep scratches on my back her fingers had caused.

"I'm sorry for hurting you," she tried to apologize but I kissed those words silent.

When I slipped out of her and rolled over to lie next to her, she curled herself against me and I brushed her sweaty gray-peppered hair back from her face. She placed her head on my chest.

"Lord, how your heart is pounding." She looked up at me. "Was I that good for you?" she asked with a grin.

"That was everything I could have ever wanted it to be. A thousand fantasies never even came close to being with you for real."

Marcy laid her head back on my chest after a moment.

"It's been so very long since I was with anyone that wanted me that badly. That didn't see sex with me as simple a chore to be taken care of. Thank you. Thank you for making me feel that again." Her hand ran down the trail of hairs to my stomach. "What now?"

"Now?" I nuzzled my cheek into the top of her head. "Well, I can't say I'm as young as I was when I first thought about doing this with you, but you give me a little bit to recover and I'll be happy to..."

"That's not what I meant."

"Then what did you mean?" I asked.

"What is next for us? Shall we spend the next few years living in each other's arms? Days working at simple jobs, nights in this bed together." She let her fingers move through that trail of hair lower than before, past my belly button. "It sounds wonderful but... What about when the rumors start? What then?"

I began to softly chuckle.

"What's' funny about what I asked?" she sat up and looked at my face.

With a smile I shook my head. "I just got to make love to a goddess, the fulfillment of half a life of wishful thinking, and you want me to answer questions I've never thought I would have to find answers for?" With a laugh I caught her and pulled her down to me. "We will work out tomorrow...tomorrow, but till then I'm not going to spend a second worrying about it."

She looked at me, smiled then shook her head. "You never change."

"And I never will." The seriousness of my tone made the smile slip from her lips. "No matter what rumors, no matter what happens tomorrow I will never change. I will always be the one person that loves you more than anything in this world."

I watched the slow tear fall from her eye, down her cheek, to land on my chest. Marcy shook as she put her head down to rest on my chest, smothering her own tears.

"I'm not worth that much love. Not from anyone."

I pulled her to me tight.

"To me you are. To me you always have been. To me you always will be." I placed a hard kiss into her hair. "I love you, and I always will."

"I love you, too." She nodded her head under my chin. "You're right, you're right. Let tomorrow be soon enough to worry about things like rumors"

I looked over at the clock on my night stand. I smiled.

"It is tomorrow."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds