• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just Once
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Just Once

Since a few weeks ago when she had surprised him with her horny and sexy performances, things had cooled off and gone back to the normal once a week routine leaving him confused. If he was honest he was angry too. The nagging doubt in his mind that maybe something was amiss between them had driven him to stay vigilant and watch Joyce for any signs of wrongdoing. He just didn't have anything he could go to her with, it was frustrating.

He had looked around the home for anything that could possibly indicate an affair with no success. She had sexy lingerie of course but nothing apparently new or different, so no change there. He had checked her car, again nothing there that looked out of place. Her phone was out of bounds and she never left that alone anyway so he hadn't looked on that, yet. The home PC didn't reveal anything either, but he knew there was something somewhere but where?

He almost had admitted defeat and was at the point of accepting he was the one with the problem and was allowing insecurity to overrule common sense when he got a text message.

It was anonymous and number withheld but the sentiment confirmed his innermost fears and the bell got louder, much louder.

YOUR WIFE IS CHEATING ON YOU.

That was all it said, no details, nothing just that. When he read it he felt like he had been speared in the chest. He knew, he just knew it was true, it backed up his own senses and he believed it.

That was three days ago, the day before he left on his trip to the North of England. He had no option but to go, there were people relying on him but his mind had been in turmoil as he read and reread the message.

Who? When? Why?

He had no clue, he tried to reply to the message but got no other response. Joyce seemed thoroughly normal, it was just incredible if this were true how could she be like this? Did he know this woman?

He had one day to do something about this before he left. He knew it was the ideal opportunity for her to cheat while he was away like this so he needed to move quickly to protect himself and get the proof if there was any to be had. It would be during this trip that he felt would get it. He had no idea how long it had been going on or who or where. He thought back and counted the number of times he had been away recently, this was the first time in a few weeks though, but Joyce had been acting differently since a few weeks back so maybe it hadn't been going on that long, he hoped. Now she seemed back to normal, was this normal? Confused he started to search his phone book.

He laid stretched out on the hotel bed as he thought of Joyce. He was angry, sad and confused. The past two days had been hell, trying to blot out all thoughts of his wife and her lover had been impossible. She had called him on the first night and made small talk but it was earlier than they would normally talk when he was away which he thought odd. He was tense and she had asked him a couple of times if he was OK. He fobbed her off saying he had a stressful day and although he loved her he just was not in a talkative mood. Joyce seemed to sense that and she herself did not want to talk as she was rather keen to get on with arranging to meet her lover. They were both keen to break off the call though for different reasons which afterwards they both realised and thought a little unusual. Jake was saddened, Joyce was relieved.

Jake spent an uneasy night, tossing and turning. It was around midnight when he received a text message from his contact.

All is well tonight no action to report.

Jake breathed a big sigh of relief and turned over and fell asleep exhausted.

The second day of his trip was a busy one, there were no messages during the day and he managed to conclude his business by a reasonable time. At 5.30pm he headed for his hotel, with no text messages received he thought he could get his report finalised and sent off tonight instead of in the morning saving him several hours tomorrow. He checked the timing of the early flights back home, then he realised if things went as he thought they may why would he want to go home?

Jake sat in the bar, he had dashed off his report and sent it to his client and was now sipping a large Jack Daniels and ice. The warming effect of the drink coursed through him calming him as he thought about the decision he had to make. An hour ago he had received the message he had been dreading. Joyce had left the house apparently dressed to party, he had checked his phone and found a missed call a few minutes before she had left the house. Obviously that was her alibi call to him, he hadn't listened to the message.

He knew where she was going now and who she was with, he had the guy's address and confirmation she was there. It was a little after 8 when she had left, it was now after 11, he knew in his heart of hearts his marriage was over. The stone lump in his chest sat heavy and immoveable as he downed the last of his JD before ordering another. He had given up praying for it all to be a mistake and knew without a doubt now that she was cheating on him. Would he be able to go home tomorrow? He couldn't answer that with any certainty.

His flight was booked for lunchtime tomorrow so Joyce wouldn't expect to see him until at the earliest 3pm, even then she was supposed to be at work. A call to her work earlier had confirmed she had booked two days leave, something she had neglected to tell him. She must be expecting to have an extended day with her lover tomorrow so he surmised he would get a text or a call to say she would be late tomorrow. That would dampen any thoughts she may have of him wanting sex with her. Crafty bitch.

Jake knew he would not be able to put up with her betrayal, the thought of her with another man made him angry and physically sick. No, he would want his pound of flesh and then some but a quick confrontation would not give him that so he needed a plan. Yes a plan for retribution, one with pain for those concerned would fit the bill.

Another couple of JDs and he felt a warm glow enveloping him, he looked at his watch, it was almost 12.30. His phone had no messages, no updates, which was a bad sign.

It was around this time that Mason switched off the bedside lamp and was enjoying Jake's wife for the second or was it the third time that night. Joyce giggled as his hands fondled her tits again, he loved her nipples, he licked and sucked each one making her moan as she fed them into his eager mouth.

Her hand wrapped round his thick member, giggling as she felt it stir and swell again. Jake could never be so ready again so quickly after cumming, she stroked his already hard cock as he fed on her nipples. She moaned as he licked and sucked, his fingers already working her soaking pussy over again. She was still oozing his cum as he offered his fingers to her to suck, she automatically opened her mouth and licked them clean. The first time she had tasted cum like that before. Mason smiled.

"Good girl, we will have you feeding on my cumm soon baby."

She cooed as she tasted the sweet yet salty mix from his fingers. Lost in lust now she allowed Mason to guide her down to his cock, he held her head as he rubbed the tip across her lips. Dreamily she opened her mouth and proceeded to suck him slowly. The large head of his cock filled her mouth stretching her lips wide, he eased it a little deeper and she gagged. He laughed.

"Relax baby just relax."

He pushed again, he felt her gagging and splutter but he held her firmly offering encouraging words to her.

"That's it baby, oh yes that is so good, a little more, relax baby."

Joyce tried and felt the huge cock slowly easing inside her mouth moving to her throat. She tried to relax but kept gagging, Mason held her firm and his voice was almost hypnotic as he slid in and out murmuring how good she was at this. She tried again as he slowed right down pushed a little further before pulling back and fucking her mouth faster, he repeated the process over and over, his cock so hard. He was smiling in the dimly lit room as he could feel her taking him deeper each time.

"That's it baby, you are so good." He moaned.

She licked and sucked as best she could her tongue swirling round and round his cock. Mason started to move in and out faster now, he held her head firmly as he fucked her mouth.

"Oh yeah baby, here it comes now, open wide I am going to fill you with my cum now."

Joyce heard but didn't understand until she felt him push in and hold her head tightly. He groaned as the first streams of his cum flooded her mouth. She tried to pull away but he held firm forcing her to swallow. She had never done that before, not even with Jake she was shocked but had no choice as his sperm flowed down her throat. He held her until he finished cumming.

"That's it baby lick me clean now mmmm yes good girl."

Joyce was sucking and licking his now spent member, she was shocked but did as he told her, she didn't understand why but she did it. He let her head go and she looked up at him. She felt used, but this was what she had wanted wasn't it. Mason was a forceful and dominant type, the complete opposite of Jake.

Jake! OMG Jake! She realised where she was and for the first time that night spared a thought for her husband. She suddenly felt guilt for the first time in what must have been weeks as she realised what she had just done. Mason recognised the feelings of guilt she was displaying, he pulled her to him, kissing her deeply. He held her tight until she appeared to outwardly calm down.

He kept up the assault on her lips with his own, slowly she responded and soon found herself getting aroused again, and all thoughts of Jake wiped out as Mason used his tongue all over her again. He sucked he nipples again driving her crazy, he even sneakily marked each breast with a hickey without her realising. He wanted to mark this woman as his.

He moved his mouth over her pussy, he was in no way squeamish about tasting his own cum as it oozed from her. He teased and licked her clit until she was thrashing on the bed begging him to fuck her again. His fingers rubbed round and round her tight hole mixing her juices with his saliva as he gently probed her. In a few minutes he had his fingers working both her holes. He shuffled up to her pussy, his cock rigid and swollen. He rubbed it across her clit and proceeded to fuck her slowly. He pulled out of her soaking pussy and rubbed his cock over her tight hole, she moaned so he pressed against her hole as he kissed her again. She tried to pull away but he slowly eased inside, her tight hole relaxed as he pressed inside.

"Ssssshhhhh baby, relax it will be so good in a minute love believe me."

Slowly he kissed and pushed, stroked and teased her until he was almost fully inside her. She looked up at him partly in shock but some lust too as he started to fuck her ass, slowly at first until she started moaning. That was his cue to fuck her hard and use her as the slut he had now made her. Joyce felt herself out of control, the pain was turning to something else, now she was wriggling and pushing back at him, her fingers were rubbing furiously on her clit as he rammed her. As she arched her back and thrashed through another orgasm, he could feel her pussy and ass throbbing hard, tightening round his cock forcing him over the edge. He held himself in and spewed another huge load of his sperm deep in her bowel, Joyce felt it and moaned loudly as he filled her. As his cock slipped free of her ass he grinned at her laid out exhausted on his bed. His cock still semi hard courtesy of the Viagra he had taken before, it had served him well tonight. Maybe he could do her again in the morning too. The couple fell into a deep satisfied sleep.

Jake woke at 6.30am, he had another fitful night's sleep. He felt terrible, his head was pounding so he headed for breakfast, good fried breakfast will help then he had to head home.

Home? Well where he lived anyway. He sat eating his breakfast, he was ravenous, eggs, bacon, tomatoes, hash browns, mushrooms and toast. Three cups of tea later and he was starting to feel human, well as near as dammit. He had packed last night so there was nothing holding him back, he cleared his bill and got a taxi to the airport. Jake slumped in his seat at 9.30am, it was a slow day so an early flight was easily sorted out. His mind a whirl of things to do, he had created a list over breakfast so he would be busy today. At Heathrow he collected his bags and grabbed a trolley and headed to the long term parking, threw everything in the boot and drove into town. First stop was with his contact. He walked straight into the small office and sat down in front of a well-built man, whose face had seen happier days.

"How you doing Jake?" The man said without turning from his PC.

"Had better days."

"Yeah, well I am sure of that, but we have all had them."

"How did it go?" Jake asked impatiently.

The big man turned fully round to face him, Jake could see in his face it was not good news.

"Oh shit!" Jake put his hands over his face.

"Easy Jake, yes it is bad, the worst. They are still at it."

Jake sprang up, walked to the wall and punched it leaving a neatly formed hole in the plaster board.

"Oh Jake why the fuck did you do that? Dammit! Anyone else and I would knock your block off."

Jake looked round at his brother.

"Sorry I just can't believe the bitch has done this, and is still doing it too! She knows I will be home today too! What the fuck is going on Mike?"

"I know the who, the where but not the why Jake only Joyce knows that or the asshole."

"OK what do you have?" Jake slumped back in the chair and looked at his brother.

The next half an hour was given over to what Mike had collected, photographs from outside the guy's apartment. He was well heeled it seemed on the surface anyway, he was a predator. Mike explained that he had managed to find some information about him and it seemed he had a liking for other men's wives and girlfriends. He seemed to enjoy taking them, using them and then moving on once he had ruined things for them. So far there were at least two other women he had found out about but it was early days yet, there could be more.

"He is playing a fucking game? Using my wife?" Jake spat incredulously.

"Looks like it but we don't know for sure what Joyce's angle is in this yet."

"Either way I am going to have this bastard."

"Easy Jake, we don't want jail time."

"I want to ruin the fucker permanently so he can't pull this shit again."

"What about Joyce?"

"As far as I am concerned she is history! She chose this, no one forced her, and she will suffer the consequences."

Mike looked at Jake and saw that family stubborn streak, he knew it well, and it was something he shared. There would be no going back now.

"OK, so you know what you got to do today?"

Jake nodded sadly.

"Yeah, I have a list. On the way over I made a few calls, by now the locks are being changed on the house, bank accounts have been cleared out. I have an appointment with a solicitor tomorrow morning. I am going home to toss her shit out in the street, I mean box it all up nicely and leave it for her to collect. Anything else can wait."

"Jake, take my advice don't stay at the house, go find a bolt hole for a few days, let the whore sweat."

"Yeah maybe that's a good idea. Your place?"

Mike threw him a set of keys. "As long as you like. Now get moving you don't want to bump into her do you?"

Jake turned and walked out the door and headed home. He fumed as he drove about what he had heard from Mike, there were things he needed to check on and he had very little time before Joyce arrived home after her fuck fest, maybe.

He pulled onto the hardstanding outside his garage and clicked the opener, it didn't work. That was confirmation that the locksmith had been then. He got out of his car and as he approached the door a man called out to him. He turned and the locksmith trotted over to him holding an invoice and a bunch of keys.

"Mr Harris, I have finished with the locks, here are your sets of keys. I reprogrammed the garage opener too, this is the new remote for it."

"Thanks, I will be round later to settle up with you, I appreciate the super service, good man." He grabbed the guy's hand and shook it warmly.

"If you will excuse me I am in rather a hurry today."

"Hey man, no problem, pleased I could help. Been there got the tee shirt as they say. Good luck to you." He turned and left Jake at the front door.

Inside Jake moved quickly, he went upstairs with an armful of black bin bags and with no ceremony he emptied all Joyce's clothing into them before tying them and tossing them down the staircase to land at the front door. In all he had twenty bags piled up in quick time. He was sweating and pumped. He left all her jewellery till last and boxed that before placing it in his car. He gathered some fresh clothes for himself and packed them into his car along with some personal papers and anything he felt he could use over the next couple of days. The time was flying by and he saw he had been at the house for two hours now, it was after 1pm. Jake decided enough was enough, he wrote a note and pinned it to the door with his wife's name on the envelope.

"Take that you bitch."

He piled her belongings in the middle of the front garden, there was no way she could miss that. He smiled grimly to himself as he eased his car off the driveway and with a look over his shoulder once again he hit the accelerator and sped away.

Joyce awoke and looked round the strange room before she realised where she was. A surge of panic hit her as she looked at the time on the bedside clock. It was just after 8.30am. She tried to move, but every bone and muscle on her body ached, she felt like she had run a marathon, everything hurt or was sore. She slid out of the big bed and padded to the bathroom where she splashed water over her face. She looked in the large mirror, she was shocked at what she saw, and her make-up was a mess where she hadn't removed it last night. There dark rings round her eyes and then she saw her breasts!

"Oh my God!" Her hand went to her mouth as she saw the two bite marks on her breasts. They were large enough to be seen, her nipples looked very pink and tender too. There were streaks of cum all over her tummy and down to her pussy, it was even in her hair!! What had she done?

She heard him moving in the bedroom. Feeling a panic building she stormed to confront him.

"What the fuck have you done? Look at these?" She said indicating the love bites round her nipples. Tears were starting to flow now as reality started to kick in.

"Don't they look great? I love them, come here let me do some more babe."

"You are fucking kidding me! If Jake sees these he will throw me out!"

"Isn't that what you wanted babe?" He grinned.

Joyce was dumbstruck, who was this asshole? What on earth had she done? She needed to get out of here and home before Jake returned. She started to gather her clothes together such as they were, definitely not the sort of daytime attire a married woman would be seen in.

She went back into the bathroom and headed into the shower at least if she could get herself clean it would be a start. She washed and soaped herself all over trying to wash away the shame and the cum, she felt her pussy had been abused like never before, her tight asshole was very sore also, she could feel the aching deep inside too. She scrubbed and washed until she could do no more, her hair washed and tied back as she dressed and braved the bedroom and her lover.

She looked at him, he was unrepentant as he laid naked on the bed, his thick cock laying against his thigh as he eyed her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just Once
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds