• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just Once
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Just Once

"You sure you don't want to stay babe?" He smiled.

"Jake will be back later today, I need to get myself home and cleaned up. Why did I do this?"

"Well if you change your mind Joy, I am here and will take good care of you." He smiled but Joyce was not convinced. She had a massive problem to deal with and the time was flying past already. It was almost 10am now.

"Lest get some coffee and work something out, his flight isn't until after lunch you said so you have plenty of time babe." He got off the bed and headed for the kitchen still naked and clicked the percolator on. As Joyce followed behind him her mind was trying to process what he said, was she panicking? Mason poured two coffees and she sipped as she thought. After a few minutes of silence she reasoned that her problem was how to hide the bite marks as Jake could not know anything else anyway. Relaxing a little she allowed Mason to hug her and she felt his cock stir again.

It was after 1pm by the time Mason had fucked her again, she hadn't needed much persuasion but he was persistent and it took a while but he had her naked and horny as he again fucked her pussy and her ass. She showered again and finally he called her a taxi and she headed home with a just fucked glow on her face. As she sat in the back of the cab she checked her make-up which was more in keeping with a daytime look for a woman of her age. The taxi pulled up outside her home, she looked at the strange pile on the front lawn as she paid off the cabbie.

"Will you wait here a moment please?" She asked distractedly as she surveyed the mound on black bags. She had an ominous feeling coming from them, she felt ice inside her chest, and then her breathing quickened as she approached the bags. Reaching down she pulled the top of one open and saw inside. She recognised some of her clothing.

"No, no, no, no, noooooo!" She screamed. Running to the front door, she grabbed her keys, fiddling with the key as she tried to fit it in the lock. She tried again not comprehending it was now the wrong key.

"No, this can't be happening, it can't be!" As she twigged why the key would not go in the lock, it was then she saw the envelope on the door and pulled it off ripping it open.

Slut,

You are busted! You bitch, I know what you did! Now you and your lover will reap the consequences, this is the first part. I am throwing you out as of now, fuck off back to your lover I will not put up with you anywhere near me. I will be informing our kids of what you have done this afternoon, they may even know by now. So when your phone starts ringing, you will know that they know what I know. So as of this moment we are over, my solicitor will be in touch.

From your loving soon to be ex-husband.

Joyce collapsed on the doorstep, tears running freely down her face as the enormity of what she had done hit her. The taxi driver watched her collapse and got out of his seat.

"Fuck it, another crazy woman."

He pulled her up and guided her back to his cab, consoling her as he got the address of somewhere he could drop her.

Her phone started buzzing, which started her crying off again, she ignored the call and it went to voicemail. A minute or two later another call again she ignored it all the while tears fell like rain. The cab stopped at the kerb and Joyce stumbled out, the cabbie waved her away and watched as she tottered up the path to the door of the house. She was wiping her eyes as she walked. The door opened and an older woman opened it hugging her tightly. He drove away shaking his head, putting two and two together he worked out she was in deep shit, the way she was dressed was a clue to her having been out all night and it was likely her husband had pulled the plug on her. He felt sad for her plight but then again she must have asked for it.

Joyce staggered into her mother's front room and slumped on her sofa, she was still clutching the note that Jake had left her. Joyce's mum, Raine took the paper and read it, she held her hand to her mouth as she looked at her daughter.

"What on earth have you done? From the look of you I am guessing you have been out all night? Is that it? Have you cheated on Jake?" Joyce looked at her mother through red rimmed eyes and could only nod as she sobbed. "It was a mistake mum, honestly. It was only once. I couldn't help it. It was just once!"

"Once is enough, do you love this man? Do you plan to leave Jake?"

"No, well I don't know, I am confused. I don't think so, maybe." Joyce was rambling.

"It was just once though!"

Epilogue :-

The next few hours were traumatic for Joyce as her parents and then her children made it clear where they stood on her infidelity. Her parents were saddened and disgusted at her actions. Jake had called her father and given him all the details he felt he could deal with and the reason why he could not accept her back. He had also done as he said he would and contacted the kids and after meeting with them they were given the same speech. All in all she didn't have anyone so far to take her side. Mason remained oblivious to the chaos he had started at this time.

The papers were filed quickly, by which time Mike had supplied photographs that were damning enough in themselves. Although there was no video evidence of the actual act, the photos taken through the window were enough along with the timelines to prove that she had stayed with Mason overnight. Joyce could not offer any explanation that resembled anything coherent or in any way plausible for her behaviour. She quickly resigned herself to the petition.

Mason was proven to be a top class asshole in the eyes of the staff at the office and was forced to resign within two weeks of the cave in of Joyce and Jake's marriage. As he left on his last day he stopped off at a bar and was sat eyeing up the women as usual. He never noticed the stocky guy and his friend sat across the bar who had walked in a few minutes later.

It was sometime the next day that he was found in his car, beaten to a pulp. He had taken a severe and systematic beating from head to toe, bones were broken, it was indeed a very thorough job. Not even his pride and joy escaped attention, and his testicles, well they would never be of any use again. He was alive but barely. The answer to the question of the initial text message? Well it took a while but Mason admitted sending the messages himself! It was all part of the kick he got out of ruining the relationship it was his thing to be fucking the wife knowing that the husband knew or at least suspected what was going on. All the while knowing it was already too late to stop the actual act. That was the thing that got his balls smashed. He was cold and calculating in his pursuit and seduction of his chosen target, he may have succeeded in his quest but it was to be his last.

Jake never forgave his wife, it was not in him to do so, she made her choice, and there was no going back even if it was just once, yeah right!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Just Once
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds