Justin Thyme Ch. 12

Stephanie stepped over and slipped her arm around her Mom's waist and pulled her into half a hug. "I just want to see you happy, and I hate to see you alone or lonely, especially when I'm gone. You are still a very good looking woman, and there is no reason you should be alone."

"Pffft! As if I need love advice from a starry-eyed teenage girl! Speaking of which, what about you and Justin?"

"Mom, I love him. If he asked me I'd marry him."

Mary put two cups of water into the microwave to heat for tea, a sure sign she wanted to talk. Neither was hungry, having picked up a sandwich on the way home. "Are you sure it isn't just a crush? As I remember you have had a crush on him for forever."

Stephanie sat down at one of the kitchen chairs and rested her arms on the table and thought for a moment before answering. "I know I used to have a crush on him, and I longed for any notice from him at all, and if he talked to me I was on cloud nine until he talked to another girl and then I was depressed, but now it's different. If anything it's stronger than before, except I don't worry if he talks to others, because I know he's mine, and he's mine because he wants to be. I knew I was falling for him before, but after the accident, when he showed me how much he really cared about me and took care of me, well, it just cemented things, and nothing can change it. Do you know he carried me up and down the stairs because I was sore? The first night I really needed it, but after that it was just nice not having to climb them when it hurt."

"I saw the way he treated his sister, and I was almost jealous, but then I got to thinking he treats her that way because he loves her, and he will do the same thing for me. I love the way he and his Mom get along, too. I've heard it said the way to tell how a guy will treat you is to see how he treats his mother. If that is true I'll be in good shape, and she will be a good mother-in-law."

Mary set the tea cups on the table along with a fresh lemon and pitcher of milk before sitting down with her daughter. "So you're planning your marriage already? Does Justin know it?"

Stephie laughed, "No. I'm not planning anything yet, just looking ahead a little bit. I wouldn't mind, though."

"Don't get in a hurry. Puppy love can lead to a dog's life, you know."

"I know. Before the wreck, well, that was puppy love, but since then it's gotten so much stronger and closer. How did you and Daddy know?"

"Oh my! That seems like a long time ago, but really it wasn't all that long. At first we couldn't stand each other, but over a period of time something happened and we just meshed. Neither of us planned it or tried to make it happen, but we just ended up together at different functions with our friends and things, and we were seated next to each other in three classes our Senior year, so we couldn't get away from each other. The next thing you know we got to really know each other and found our preconceived notions were all wrong. We realized we had strong feelings for each other before we even started dating, and it didn't take us long before we knew. We loved each other so much it hurt to be apart."

"If you had it all to do over again, knowing what you know now, would you go through it?"

"Oh yes! Yes, yes, a thousand times yes! I thought I would die when he was killed, but I had you, and I poured myself into taking care of you, and I made it. Even now there isn't a single day I don't think of him and miss him terribly."

"Mom, can I ask you something very personal?"

"Yes, my dear, you may. I think I know where you are going, but go ahead."

Steph looked down at her hands intertwined on the tabletop before looking up, blushing. "You and Daddy, did you wait until you were married?"

Mary blushed also, and also looked down at her hands before looking back up and looking her daughter in the eye. "No, honey, we didn't. I'm not saying it was right, or that you should give yourself away before you marry, but no, we didn't wait. We knew we were going to marry, and I never had anyone else but him, well before Paul, that is." Mary shook her head in disgust at that thought. "Is he pressing you for sex?"

"Oh no, Mom! Not at all. Justin is a gentleman, but I think about it all the time, and . . . . "

Mary reached across the table and placed her hand on her daughter's. "I'm not giving you permission, mind you, but I understand if you do. Just be very, very sure. It isn't something you can give away more than once, and you can be hurt very badly if it doesn't work out between you two."

Steph nodded solemnly. "Thanks, Mom. Thanks for being honest with me."

"Honey, I'll always be honest with you!"

"I know. That's what I really love about you. Some of the girls at school don't have a Mom as cool as you, and they don't have anyone to talk with about things. I'm lucky!" Steph lifted her mom's hand to her cheek and hugged it to her. "I really hope you and Dr. Meechum get together. I think he's cool!"

"Stephanie!" Steph just laughed at her mom and jumped up from the table and ran upstairs to her room giggling the whole way while Mary shook her head, but the thought of Tom Meechum was firmly planted in her mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosemary and I hurried into the house when we got back. Both of us were excited to find the missing door. I went through the first floor door and up the ladder to the second floor where I turned on the floodlight and began searching. Not only could I not identify the door itself, I had trouble finding the release! Whoever built this was indeed a master craftsman! I haven't seen this level of workmanship anywhere else. I examined all of the plank ends on the side of the hatch to no avail. Just as I was about to give up and decide the house was different than the carriage house I looked at the adjacent side, behind the ladder, and there it was. Once again, it was not where we expected it.

I called Rosemary on her cell and told her to switch rooms and waited for her to get into the right place before I pulled on the latch. Surprise of all surprises, the door was a wall that had built in changing table in a little alcove changing area in one of the bedrooms. The door pivoted smoothly and silently on its pivot and I stepped into the room.

"Stephanie and I just changed rooms! I wondered how we were going to be able to get together with you without causing comments. Steph could get away with it, but I wasn't sure how it would work for me. Now we can have you whenever we want you!" She gave me a devilish grin. "You'd better eat your Wheaties or whatever you need to keep you going, big brother. Between the two of us you're going to need it!" She stepped into me and gave me a hug and a kiss. I knew right away she hadn't wasted time while I was looking for the latch release on the other side. Her bra had come off, and oh, did it feel nice!

"As much as I'd like to make this room mine, we'd better get down stairs and check out that passage if we are going to get it done before we have to go back."

I nodded agreement, but took time to spin Rosemary around and hug her from the back so I could get a good feel of her breasts and tweak her nipples first. She broke away from me giggling and walked over to the changing table and started looking for something that could work as a latch.

Each side wall had a wooden board with three pegs for hanging garments. I tried turning the pegs and pulling down on them, but nothing worked. The one on the left wall though released the door when I lifted upward on the pegs, pulling the bottom of the board up and out just a bit. I stepped through the door first and untied the floodlight and lowered it carefully to rest on the floor two levels below before climbing the ladder downward, with Rosemary right behind me.

Once down the ladder I picked up the light and led the way through the lower office as I had taken to thinking of it. Rosemary grabbed my hand as we started down the other passageway. We stopped and I showed her the two Southern Pacific chests that we expected to contain the $50,000 in gold coins.

I didn't think it would hurt to move the tarpaulins. This wasn't part of the crime scene as such, or so I told myself, but there was nothing else of interest in the alcove. We shone the light on down the passage, but all we could see was that it turned to the left in about ten feet. A heavy, very solid door faced us, with an iron bar across it padlocked securely in place.

Quickly, I pulled out my cell phone and punched in Grandpa's number. "Justin, what's up?"

"Hey Grandpa. Sorry to bug you right after you got home, but I wanted you to know what we found in the basement. Rosemary and I went down the other passageway, and found a heavy door with a big padlock on an iron bar holding it closed. I have an idea Sam Johnson has the key in his pocket or in the desk. Do we have to wait until tomorrow to check?"

"I'd like to know what's in there just as much as you would, but we have to follow procedure. We have an appointment with the Sheriff himself at 10:00 tomorrow. He'll have the photographer and a detective with him. I asked him to keep it quiet as possible, and to limit the number of people he brings, but he's a politician first, and a law officer second, so Lord only knows who all he'll bring! Any items in his pockets won't be needed, so we can get it then."

"OK, then. What time do you want me to pick you up in the morning?"

"You'd better be here no later than 6:00. Do you think you and Michael can make it that early?"

"Yes Sir," I said with a laugh. "That'll give us time to stop at Bill's for breakfast."

"You kids! All you think about is eating! Better make it 5:45, then. We want to be sure to have it set up the way we want before the Sheriff gets there. There's no point in letting anyone else know how to get in there."

"All right. We'll see you then." I turned to see Rosemary with a frown on her face.

"I want to be here, too. It's my house as well."

"Works for me. I don't know what Mom will say about it, though."

"I'll handle that part."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael called Susie when he was about half way back to Tucson just to touch base with her since he had not seen her all day, or Saturday either for that matter. "Hi there, Little One. What's going on with you today? I've missed you terribly!"

"Hi, Mikey! Daddy and I have just been out running around in the Sprite. I'm trying to talk him into letting me take it to school next year, but I don't have him convinced yet. He says I'd just use it to try to pick up guys, but I told him there is only room for you in it."

"Good. Keep it that way. I had to run some errands up in Phoenix and had lunch with the folks. Mom says 'Hi.' I also picked up my tux for Friday. Say 'Hi' to your Dad for me, and you two have fun."

"Oh, we are. I'm glad Mommy doesn't like riding in this car, cause then I get to. We picked up some fudge up on Mt. Lemmon, and if you come by the house I'll let you have a piece, but you'd better hurry before I have it all gone."

"I'll be there for that. I wouldn't come by if you didn't have fudge, but . . . ."

"Michael Borden Thibodeaux! You'd better come by!"

Michael laughed, "Sure, I'll come by, but you'd better save me a piece. I'll see you in a little bit. Love you!"

"I love you, too, Mikey, and I told Daddy I do. You'd better watch out for his shotgun."

"Will do. See ya."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had done about all we could do for the day other than find the outside entrance from the carriage house, but I was about ready for a break from things for a little while. After making certain everything was shipshape downstairs Rosemary and I started back up the ladder to go home. Rosemary was ahead of me, and as I looked up her ass certainly looked fine! She glanced down about the time I looked up and saw where I was looking and grinned at me as she wiggled it back and forth a bit.

"Like what you see, big brother?"

"You know that I do."

We carefully closed the door to what was now her room and made our way down the front stairs. Rosemary grabbed my hand as we descended. "You know I still like to pretend this is just our house, and that we live here together, just you and me." She sighed and leaned into me. "I know, I'm just a silly girl, but I'm a silly girl who happens to be in love with her brother, as awful as that sounds."

"I don't think it sounds awful at all. I love you, too. I wouldn't mind a bit living here with just you. You would grace a house like this very well!"

"Thank you. That was sweet." She stopped under the rose in the foyer and turned her face up to me for a kiss. "I still say this is better than mistletoe." Our kiss went from just a little peck on the lips to a deep tongue wrestling duel that left us panting and me hard in moments. She does that to me!

"Is this for me?" she asked as she stroked my cock. "I can think of several good things to do with it!"

"We don't have time. I would love to take you back upstairs and show you what you mean to me, but we have to get going."

Rosemary grabbed my hand and pulled me. "Come with me. It won't take long."

She led me into the library and over to the desk. "This time it's your turn!" Quickly she unsnapped my shorts and slipped them down. "Sit up on the desk." As soon as I sat on the edge she dropped to her knees in front of me and grabbed my cock. Her eyes were locked on mine as she slowly slipped the head of my cock between her lips and fluttered her tongue over the end. "I've been thinking about doing this all day, ever since you ate me out this morning," she said as she stroked the end of my shaft with her thumb, spreading around her saliva.

Slowly she slipped my cock back into her velvety mouth and began humming on it as her tongue stroked across the bottom. I felt myself stirring within and knew this was not going to last long. Even though we had done nothing sexual to speak of all day after this morning's hi-jinks, the sexual tension between us and the arousal from waking up with her and then bathing together had me quite built up.

I couldn't help myself. I just had to see her. I reached down and pulled up her tee shirt, causing her to pull off of me momentarily as I slipped it over her head. I'll never tire of looking at her magnificent breasts, especially when the nipples are all puckered up and poking out from arousal. I could just reach them to tweak and roll them in my fingers, which I did and generated a moan from her that went right to my core. It wasn't but a few minutes and I spewed my seed into her mouth, overflowing it just a little bit. As she gently sucked and licked the last little bit from my cock I ran my fingers through her red-gold hair that I loved so much, and caressed her head.

There is no doubt I love my sister! Nor is there any doubt she loves me. It isn't all about the sex, either. The sex is just an expression of that love, and we each do all we can to make it best for the other. Maybe that sounds sappy, but that is the way it was, and is for that matter.

Mom called us as we were leaving, and I'm so glad it wasn't ten minutes before. "Justin? Your Dad called just a few minutes ago, and he would like me to fly out to LA tonight. I hate to run off and leave you kids again. Can you get along until Wednesday if I go?"

"No problem, Mom. You and Dad have fun. We'll be fine. I'll tell Rosemary it's my turn to have all of the girls over, since she had all the boys over last time."

Mom laughed, as I knew she would. "Thanks, Justin. Somehow or another, your Dad got tickets to a movie premier, and no I don't know which one, but I'd really like to go. I'll probably be gone by the time you get here. I've already called for a taxi to the airport. Love you kids!"

"We know, Mom. We love you, too."

Before I could even hang up the phone Rosemary was texting Steph.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael, Rosemary, and I were sitting in Grandpa's driveway at 5:30 in the morning. I knew he would see us out there, but I wanted to let him know I waited fifteen minutes for him to get moving this morning. It's not often I get to pull his leg, and I wanted to enjoy it today. Someone being late for an appointment or having to wait for anything was a real bugaboo to him, and I knew he would see the humor.

He wasn't going to have any of it this morning though. He opened the door and stuck his head out. "Well, since you are here on time for a change you have time for a cup of coffee before we go. Michael, I have a glass of orange juice poured for you." All I could do was shake my head. You have to get up really early to put one over on Grandpa.

Grandma was up, too, and she had made some of her delicious cinnamon rolls for us. We might have been a few minutes late leaving, but even Grandpa couldn't complain since he was the last one through eating his second one. I borrowed one of his travel mugs for the trip. He had coffee mugs that stayed with you for a while, holding 24 oz.'s. I decided right then and there, since we were going to have to make a pit stop on the way we'd stop at the Flying J Truckstop in Eloy. I was going to buy one of my own there. I have a really nice stainless steel travel mug, but it only holds 12 oz. It just runs out to fast.

Michael was driving his Escalade, so I jumped in the back seat with Rosemary and allowed Grandpa to sit in the front. He wasn't very excited about Rosemary cutting school to go with us today, but he acceded to her argument that it was her house too, and besides, she was with me when we found the locked room and she wanted a chance to see what was in it.

Grandpa waited until we were well outside of town and there was little traffic around us before he started discussing the day. "As you know, the Sheriff himself is meeting us at the house at ten o'clock this morning. I think that will probably take up a couple of hours, maybe more, but I really doubt it. It isn't like this is an active case they are dealing with, and it is pretty cut and dried what happened. I really want to keep things contained in the basement. I see no need for anyone to be traipsing about upstairs. Now that is the easy part."

"Last evening, I called a friend of mine who is also a friend of the Union Pacific CEO and managed to convince him I needed to speak to the CEO on urgent business beneficial to the railroad before this morning. I would not tell him what it was, but asked him to give the CEO a call on my behalf, telling him it had to do with the Samuel Johnson case. I said to check the company history if the name didn't ring a bell, and then to please give me a call."

"Well, it was about an hour later I received a call from the gentleman, who seemed rather hesitant to talk with me. I'm sure he was expecting a scam or a hoax was about to be played on him, but fortunately my friend was able to convince him I'm legit. I told him I believed we had found Samuel Johnson, and that we had found two Southern Pacific trunks that were still locked. I suggested he might want to come down personally, or at the very least send a senior official and the appropriate security detachment to recover their property. He himself is flying down here, but he can't get here before about one o'clock. Michael, could I presume upon you to meet him at the airport and bring him out here to the house?"

"Certainly. I'll be happy to be of help."

"Thank you. I knew I could count on you."

"Now, I have said nothing to the Sheriff about any of the Southern Pacific tie-in, neither did I make any representation to the CEO about what was in the chests. The last thing in the world I want is for word to get out about them until they are out of our hands. I really don't think anyone could put together a robbery that quickly, but I want to be safe, and I want as little publicity about all of this as we can get by with. I will do my best to keep everything as an 'undisclosed location' and 'clients who wish to remain anonymous' as much as I can, but I'm sure some of it will leak out. I really would not like to have a bunch of TV trucks lined up and down the street and reporters with microphones sticking them in our faces as we come and go. We may need to keep clear of the house for a few days until the furor dies down if it gets out."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds