Kaliah and Selena Ch. 01

He then slowly began to undo his shorts. He slowly began to pull them down and then he quit, suddenly. He looked at Selena rather concerned.

He then looked concerned for a moment, stopping before the removal of his shorts. What was wrong? Selena froze, listening to him speak.

"Selena, I want to do this so badly. I want us to make love so badly, but I'm afraid I might hurt you. I want to feel your gentle touch. Do you remember anything about me, or my body? I'm kind of...well...What I'm trying to say is..."

He pulled the rest of his shorts down and stood there completely naked. He was huge...both in length and width. Whoever thought of the saying 'hung like a horse' was looking at him when they said it. His look never changed.

"I'm what people call Well-Endowed. I never want to hurt you, Selena...Ever."

At first, it wasn't sinking in for her, not till he freed his immense male organ which sent a thrill of excitement thru Selena when her eyes caught sight of it. She did remember... vaguely. She remembered all the pleasure he had given her as Tatiana with his long, thick arousal. Kaliah had been a wonderful lover, always taking her to paradise with his every deep thrust. A dark rosy blush settled on Selena's face when those erotic memories filtered thru her mind.

"Yes, Kaliah... I remember," she said in a whisper, reaching out to him and pulling him down on the bed with her. "I remember sweet ecstasy while lying in your arms. I remember you throbbing inside me..."

Kaliah saw the deep blushing of Selena's cheeks and knew without a doubt that she had remembered. Then she grabbed him and pulled him down beside her on the bed. His whole world was spinning as she whispered about how they made love so long ago.

As she spoke those words, she ran her soft fingers over his length, feeling how huge and swollen he was. This was all for her, and Selena was in awe, watching the pleasure on his face at her touch. "I want you, Kaliah. I know there will be pain... our first time. But I also know you would not hurt me... purposely," she spoke to him, trying to soothe him as he was concerned with causing her discomfort during their joining. "I feel so much excitement when I think of you inside me. I long to be One with you again."

As Selena was speaking, she was stroking his huge cock, watching the changing expressions upon his face. The concern and worry was being replaced by hot, fiery passion. "Kaliah, please," Selena moaned, feeling a spiraling sensation of desire uncoiling within her lower belly. She wanted her innocence gone this night... she wanted to be Kaliah's again. Her gaze never leaving his, Selena began to remove her dress, throwing it carelessly aside, followed by her bra and panties.

Kaliah watched her as she slowly ran her soft fingers over

his rock-hard cock. Her touch was all he ever wanted and

the pleasure was intense. His breathing quickened and his

heart raced as she undressed for him. He wanted to take

her now, so badly. But, she would hate him if he did, and

that wasn't what he wanted. Then she said she knew there

would be pain, for she was a virgin and she knew he would

never hurt her on purpose. She kept running her fingers up

and down his shaft softly as she spoke. He leaned in close

to her, and softly ran his fingers through her hair and whispered into her ear.

"My Dearest Love, I would never hurt you. My love for you is unending for eternity. I promise you with all my heart that the pain you feel at first will be replaced by pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. You and I will be one once again, and there are no villagers to stop us this time, My Love."

Kaliah couldn't control himself after she quickened her pace on his cock, and when she looked at him longingly and asked him to make love to her, how could he refuse. He laid her down on the bed and rested her head on the pillows. He slowly yet passionately kissed her mouth, and in the process he lined-up his cock to enter her tight, virgin pussy. All that was on his mind was how Selena was going to be his again. He leaned in near her ear and whispered gently.

"My Sweet Selena, you might want to hold me for a few moments, the first entry is the most painful, and if I hurt you, you can hurt me back; it's only fair, right?"

Before she could answer, he made her wrap her arms around his neck. As she was about to answer he slowly began feeding himself to Selena's tight, hot pussy. He groaned more and more as his cock went farther and farther in Selena. He could feel her tighten up under him, and he looked at her knowing how painful this joining must be for her. He felt her nails dig along his neck and upper back, but she didn't make any sounds.

Everything suddenly changed in an instant. Kaliah was being very tender and gentle with her as very slowly he introduced the huge length of his cock into her virgin channel. Even though Kaliah was being loving and considerate, there would be no stopping him... he was determined to make her his... and now. Selena wasn't saying a word. She couldn't speak if she wanted to. She bit her lower lip hard to hold back a scream as he was working his cock into her. All she could do was stare into Kaliah's amazing eyes while holding onto him so tightly, her long nails scoring the flesh of his shoulders and back. She knew she was drawing blood, but she didn't care. One blood-letting deserved another.

The pain was very intense, but even more intense than the pain was the joining and becoming one with him. He was so much a part of her as he pushed his way forward, rending the barrier of Selena's virginity almost effortlessly as his huge, thick shaft stretched her tight feminine core to the limits. Now he was all the way inside of her... and it seemed he had been made to fit so perfectly within her slick heat.

"Oh...You are so tight...Am I hurting you Selena? I must be, because the back of my neck feels like it is bleeding...Do you want me to stop...or go faster, My Sweet Love. I will do whatever you want me to; I am your loyal servant, always and forever."

Selena was quite tense as a hot tear raced quickly down her cheek. Kaliah was now embedded inside of her as far as he could go, with a bit more to spare of his great shaft. He wasn't moving, but whispering loving words of comfort to her. She loved him even more when she witnessed all the tenderness and concern she saw in his eyes for her. "Kaliah," she said, releasing her ravaged lower lip from her teeth and speaking in the softest of whispers. "I love you...."

When Kaliah was completely inside of his beloved Selena he looked deeply into her eyes. He knew at that moment that he was hurting her immensely. He looked at her lip as she bit at it unmercifully. He felt her nails digging deeper into his back. He could feel his blood pooling between his shoulder blades. But at the same time he felt exhilarated. Here he was making love with the only woman who ever made him happy. He looked at her body and knew she was afraid and tense. Then he saw the tear run down her cheek. He softly ran his finger along her cheek wiping the tear away.

"Don't cry, My Love. I'm sorry I am hurting you so badly. Please forgive me...I'm afraid to move, I don't want to hurt you anymore."

He was lying almost on top of her propped up on his elbows. A look of worry plastered across his face. He then watched as she released her poor lower lip from its prison. It was then that he knew everything was going to be alright. She looked at him with love in her eyes and told him that she loved him. A soft smile spread across his face, and he leaned down and kissed her injured lip lovingly.

"I love you too, Selena. More then life itself in fact. You have made me whole again."

She then whimpered a little, trying to cover up the discomfort she felt from this first joining. She didn't want Kaliah to know how much this hurt. "Please, Kaliah... I--- I want you to move inside me. Go slow at first... then faster and faster..." Selena said, as she wanted to please him, and she hoped the pleasure would build and build and take her over the edge. Earlier the passion had been very intense between them, and Selena longed to feel it again. She wanted Kaliah to give it to her as only he could.

She relaxed her inner muscles around his shaft as she held his gaze with her eyes. Her clit began to throb wildly at the feeling of being so full of him. "Kaliah," she moaned, arching up to him as though she wanted to take even more of him into her very tight depths. The stretching sensation still very much hurt, but the pleasure was becoming more intense, making Selena want to move against Kaliah in the motions of love.

Suddenly he felt her relax against him. He watched her intently hoping with all his heart that she would let him continue. He knew once he started they both would experience pleasure beyond their wildest dreams. After all, he had been waiting for centuries. He looked into her eyes and she whispered that she wanted him to move inside her, slowly at first. His heart was already pounding wildly, for being inside of her. She was so tight and her hot pussy squeezed his cock so tightly, even a slight movement made him shudder. Then suddenly she arched her back and took the remainder of his hard, thick cock inside her. He closed his eyes and a low moan escaped his lips.

"Ohhhh Kaliah... you feel sooo good inside me," Selena moaned out, her body receptive to his as Kaliah began slowly working his cock inside of her. He started with slow, seductive withdrawals, and then after he had slid almost all the way out, he thrust himself slowly back in, piercing her again and again. Selena loved his every movement, her eyes locked to his. She had her arms wrapped around him tightly, holding him to her as though she would never let him go. She then locked her long legs around his waist, letting him have full access to her hot, tight center.

"Yes, My Love. I have waited so long for this moment. I want to please you so much. Oh God Selena, you are so tight against my cock. It's almost like your pussy has grabbed me and won't let go. You feel so good, Baby."

With that said, he slowly started to ease his way out of her hot, slick pussy. He was almost out and he slowly pushed his way back in. In and out, slow and steady, over and over again. His breathing quickened slightly with each thrust. Her pussy was wet and tight, and all he wanted to do was pick up the pace a bit, but didn't want to hurt her anymore. He knew that if he quickened the pace he would cum too quickly, and ruin their fun, so he kept up the slow pace for a while more. Sweat from his hair dripped down his back to combine with the blood already pooled there, but he didn't stop the pace. He looked down and watched the pleasure rise on his Sweet Love's face. He bent down slowly and softly kissed her lips.

"I hope you are enjoying this, Selena. I can see the pleasure in your eyes. May I speed it up now? If you are ready that is. I don't want to hurt you again. Though a little hurt brings a lot of pleasure. I want to ram my hard cock in and out of you until we can't hold back any longer and we will cum together. Please say I can, Selena...Please."

There was still pain where they were joined, but the pleasure was far greater. Selena felt her little clit begin to tingle as Kaliah whispered sexy words to her, telling her how good it felt to have her tight, slick pussy wrapped around his cock. Selena could actually feel him throbbing inside her, while his wild heartbeat was pounding in time with her own. Up to that point he had been incredibly gentle with her, and Selena knew he wanted to thrust into her hard and fast... giving them both sweet pleasures beyond Selena's imaginings.

She looked up into Kaliah's eyes when he began practically begging to

speed up his pace. She wanted it badly, too. Her pussy was so wet, coating

Kaliah's massive cock as he rested inside of her very deep, waiting for her reply.

"Yes, Kaliah... I do want it hard and fast," Selena said in a sexy whisper. Her eyes were so dark with passion, and she used her inner muscles, squeezing Kaliah's cock to give them both a delicious thrill. "Please, Kaliah... I want you to fuck me now... Really, really fuck me. I don't care if it hurts a little bit... You feel so good inside me. I want you as deep as you can go..... Ohhh please, Kaliah... make me cum..."

Kaliah stared at Selena with sheer lust. All he wanted right now was to pound his hard, thick cock into the beautiful pussy of his beloved. His heart was frantically beating with the thought of her screaming out his name in the throes of passion. He loved the feeling of her pussy clenching his cock, all tight and wet. After 20 minutes of being gentle, now he wanted wild, hot, cock-pounding sex. He couldn't believe what he just did...he actually begged to change the pace. His breath was coming almost in gasps. Then as if on cue Selena spoke sexily, telling him she wanted it hard and fast.

Kaliah looked deeply into her eyes and smiled. She held the look of passion in her eyes and it was all for him. His head went back abruptly and he moaned with sheer pleasure, as Selena squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles.

"God, Selena. That feels so good! You want me to fuck you hard and fast...You want to cum on my huge, hard, cock...You want to feel me as deep as I can go...Your wish is my command..."

He grabbed her legs and spread them as wide as they would go. He licked his fingers and slowly rubbed her throbbing clit as he began ramming his cock as far as he could inside her. He wanted to go in even farther so he quit playing with her engorged clit, grabbed her hips and pounded his hard cock inside her all the way. In and Out, over and over, faster and faster, harder and harder. His muscular body was covered in sweat and his long hair dripped along his back. Every thrust caused his muscles to flex. He was giving her all that he had in him and he wouldn't stop until Selena screamed his name and came on his dick.

"Ohhh God, Selena! You feel so damn good, Baby! So tight and wet! Cum with me, Baby...We will never be apart again...Cum on my cock, Selena, and I will be yours forever!"

Kaliah loved how Selena's pussy gripped his cock with every thrust. He pounded into her harder and harder. His breathing was coming in gasps as she was meeting his body move for move. She arched up towards him and cried out, "Kaliah... Kaliah, it feels sooo good!" At this moment he wanted nothing more then to release his cum inside her and relish the feeling of complete fulfillment. Yet he also knew this was her first time and he wanted her to have the climax of her life and he would do that first. He wanted to make her as happy as he was, and it seemed to be working.

He pounded his cock in and out of her until suddenly he felt her entire body quiver.

Then she screamed and Kaliah's head went back and his body shivered from head to toe.

Never in his life had he felt power such as this, and he never wanted it to stop. He couldn't move at all, because Selena's pussy was clamped on his cock like a vise.

"Oh, Dear God! What the Hell is going on?! Please let me go, so I can enjoy what you are doing! I need to cum and I can't like this! Please..."

Then he felt her pussy quiver over and over again, sending shivers up and down his spine. The feelings were intense and with every movement he whimpered with pleasure.

"Please don't stop...I love the feeling of your pussy, Baby! Oh, God! Please Cum for me...cum all over my cock! I want to feel it as it runs over my cock! Make me wet, Baby! So I can fuck you more!"

Selena heard Kaliah's kinky words as he was pounding himself in and out of her tight, wet heat. Her whole body was in tune to his, loving the sensation of his deep thrusts as his thick, swollen cock throbbed in her pink pussy. Her orgasm earlier had been quite fulfilling, but somehow Selena wanted more, and she knew Kaliah could give it to her. "Please Kaliah, make me cum! This time we can cum together," she heard herself pleading.

After Selena's orgasm subsided, Kaliah looked down at her with a need that only she could fill. He saw the look on her face and knew that she was well satisfied. Yet, she wanted even more of him, which was good because he was going to finish with her anyways whether she wanted it or not. Then he felt her clench her pussy muscles tightly along his rock-hard cock and begged him to make her cum.

He couldn't wait anymore. He began to pound into her wildly, never ceasing. He was lost in reckless abandon. He could feel himself getting closer and closer to the brink. He could feel his body tightening more and more with each thrust.

Selena arched her hips toward Kaliah, feeling his thrusts increasing to the point of pain. Her overly-stretched pussy lips were encasing his cock so tightly; she knew she was going to be horribly sore after this wild lovemaking session, but she didn't care in the slightest. All she cared about was reaching the pleasure she was craving and reaching ecstasy at the same time as Kaliah did. Her body seemed to be longing for something. She urgently moved against Kaliah, trying to attain it.

He looked down and saw the look of pure lust on the face of his beautiful lover. Suddenly as if flicking a light switch, his body quivered and he felt power beyond his wildest dreams pour through his body as he released his hot load deep inside Selena. His eyes went white as he screamed with both pleasure and pain. Never had he had such a powerful orgasm, the power kept coming and coming and the only release was through Selena.

All the sudden, Selena felt a surge of power go thru her right as her second orgasm began to overtake her. It was as if a strong electrical current was passing thru Kaliah's body, into Selena's. It felt as if the current flowed from his immense cock, right into Selena's womb. Selena screamed. The pleasure was blinding... and so intense.

A powerful orgasm overtook her along with some sort of transferal. The pain and pleasure of it tore thru Selena as she felt the explosion of Kaliah's

orgasm deep inside her. As he screamed out "JESUS CHRIST!!" and came hard

in her pussy, she knew that he too was feeling exactly what she was feeling.

That is when things went black. Then without warning, Kaliah was out cold,

collapsed on top of her as the air was forced from Selena's lungs. He felt very

heavy against her tiny frame.

"Kaliah, ohhhh God, what is wrong?" she asked frantically, feeling his dead weight atop her. He was completely unconscious, and Selena couldn't rouse him. She tried to roll him off her, but she was not able to move his muscular body from atop hers. Tears rushed down her face as she thought she had killed him with the wild sex they had just had. She knew he couldn't die. After all he was a High Warlock and immortal, but why wasn't he responding to her?

"Kaliah, please... speak to me," Selena begged as her hot tears continued to flow.

Kaliah wasn't quite sure what had happened just now; he had never felt anything like what had just happened ever in his very, very long life. When his eyes cleared, he wasn't lying on his bed with Selena, like he had hoped, he was in a beautiful garden. He didn't understand what was happening and for the first time in centuries, he was truly frightened. He slowly walked around the magnificent garden, looking at all the beautiful flowers growing. He sat by a tree wondering where he was. As he sat there a man in a flowing white robe came up to him. It was then that Kaliah noticed he was still naked. He wasn't ashamed of his body, so he didn't try to hide himself from the man.

"Excuse me, young man... would your name happen to be Kaliah? I have some urgent news for you, and it is hoped that you will accept what is offered of you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds