Kaliah and Selena Ch. 01

Kaliah looked at the man closely and smiled as he patted the huge stump next to him.

"Please sit down and tell me, what is this news? I am Kaliah and I wish to hear about where I am and where my Dear Selena is."

The man sat down and smiled at Kaliah and sighed as he looked around at the beautiful patch of flowers. "The flowers never fail to bring my spirits up in times of trouble. I have noticed that your spirit is soaring higher than it ever has. I am so happy that you have finally came toward the light, Son; I have waited for centuries for you to make the right choices before I let her back into your life, you know. I couldn't let someone as evil as my first son have someone with such a loving heart. I have taken your soul from Lucifer, Kaliah, and I hope with all my heart that you will not disappoint me this time. I have heard your pleas, and I have granted your wish Kaliah; Selena will be at your side always, because I have transferred half of your power to her..."

"Yet there is a price for this Kaliah; you must teach her how to use these newfound powers, and they can only be used for good purposes. I will be watching you both, and if any evil is done, I will take your life and your poor Tatiana...Selena, I mean, will be alone for all eternity. I mean what I say for I am the one who created you, and I can make you gone in a heartbeat. Is that understood?"

Kaliah now knew what the power release had been. It was his lifeforce making his beloved like him; immortal. He smiled widely like a school boy.

"Yes, I truly do understand, I am truly humbled to be in your presence in your heavenly garden. I will do as you say and will be happy for all eternity with my beloved Selena. May I please go and be with her now, God? She must be wondering what is going on and where I am."

The man smiled back. "Oh, don't worry, my son, she knows exactly where you are at. That isn't what she is worried about at all. You must go now and be with your love, and never forget our talk here, for I am always watching you, Kaliah, and now I will be watching both of you."

With that said Kaliah heard his beloved crying out his name in desperation. He shook his head and smiled down at her. When he saw the tears streaming down her cheeks, he became worried.

"Selena, what's the matter, Sweetheart? Please don't cry. Everything will be fine, I promise."

Selena felt great relief when Kaliah finally came to, gazing down at her face with concern. His soothing voice caused her tears to cease to flow. She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly, even though the great weight of his body was becoming a bit uncomfortable for her. "Thank Heavens, Kaliah, I thought--- thought I had killed you... although I know you cannot die. It scared me so much when you passed out," Selena said as she gazed up into his emerald eyes. "What happened, My Love? I know it was my first time, but something happened... something unusual... didn't it?" She looked confused as she thought of the orgasm they had both shared and the dizzying feelings that had overcome her as they had reached climax.

Kaliah stared down into her beautiful amber eyes and when she said he had passed out and she thought he was dead, he laughed. Then he saw how he was resting upon her. He blushed suddenly and quickly rolled off of her small, yet gorgeous body.

"I'm so sorry, Selena, I thought I was somewhere else." He looked at her with a guilty look on his face. "I wish He would have waited to take me then. You have been under me for some time, haven't you?"

When she asked if something happened he shook his head. His long dark hair fell around his shoulders and framed his face. "Yes, my love, something unusual did happen between us. I have some very good news for you, and I hope you can take it like I did. First, God has forgiven me, Selena; He has forgiven me for all the evil I have done in the name of his first son Lucifer. Second, He has my soul. Third and most important, He has granted you immortality, through me. We truly are two parts of a whole. The power we felt when we both came together was half of my life-force, Selena, and with that came some new powers that I will be happy to teach you how to use correctly. Please know this, we are bound now for all eternity, and if evil should be

committed by either of us, I will die, and you will be left alone for all eternity. That is why we need to work together so I can't do the things I used to. Do you understand?"

Selena couldn't help but smile when Kaliah laughed when she had said she had feared she had killed him. She then let out a small gasp when he rolled off her, lying down beside her on the bed. Her body was very tender after the wild lovemaking, yet she was able to breathe much more freely now that his weight was no longer upon her. Immediately she went into his arms, snuggling against him, knowing without a doubt that this was exactly where she belonged.

She then looked a bit perplexed when he said that he wished "he" would have waited before taking him. "Who?" Selena asked as she ran a soft caress up and down Kaliah's arms.

"Kaliah, you were only out about 5-10 minutes, I assure you ... I am fine... " said Selena. "Actually I am more than fine. I feel absolutely wonderful." A big smile came to her face when she remembered how thoroughly Kaliah had made love to her. It had been everything she had ever imagined or dreamed of... and more.

Her smile grew larger when he described what had happened during their shared climax. Kaliah had given her half of his powers. No wonder she felt so alive... and energized. She had thought it had come from the sex alone, but Kaliah was now telling her she had powers, and she was immortal, just as he was. "Kaliah, this is amazing... this means I will stay with you forever, just as we dreamed of... we will never be separated!" she said as happy tears came to her eyes. Kaliah then went on to explain his talk with God and how he must teach her of her powers so she would do only good... and that she also had to help Kaliah use his powers for good.

"What sort of things did you used to do, Kaliah?" she asked him, frowning slightly because she didn't like to think of her Kaliah doing anything evil or to cause harm to others. "Truly I don't even want to know... and yes, I will help you. Now that you have me back in your arms, you won't have any time to commit evil. I intend to keep you very busy, My Love." She then pulled him down for a long passionate kiss.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds