Kasey's Confession Ch. 09

I finally had to give up on being able to suck Glenn's cock. I managed to hold onto it very lightly with my hand and my head came to rest on his thigh while I stared at his cock while gently stroking it when I could focus.

Mr. Smith's thrusts continued with their intensity and power. What started as moans I could not control, became a competition with Nancy's moans, and soon I was just loudly moaning out the words "Fuck me" with each and every thrust.

I wanted so badly to get Glenn's cock in my mouth. The idea of having both ends of me filled at once was so desirable to me and it was something I knew I needed to get used to. I kept trying to push it into my mouth with my hand, but Mr. Smith's thrusts would jolt my body and move me away from it again.

I looked over at my beloved Nancy and saw her straddling Glenn and was unable to look away as Glenn penetrated her. With my head bouncing around from the heavy anal pounding I was getting it was hard to keep watching, but I kept looking over to see what was happening.

My own moans and shouts of "fuck me" were getting louder and I was feeling an incredible build-up inside of me. My body was shaking and suddenly Mr. Smith pulled out, causing me to gasp very audibly. He roughly grabbed my hips and with Glenn's help turned me over so I was on the floor on my back.

Glenn threw his leg over me and sat on my chest for a moment before sitting up and pushing his cock down and into my open and very eager mouth. I was able to keep sucking it, although not with the same skill I would have normally, while Mr. Smith entered me again and started pounding me once more with ruthless intensity.

After a minute or two, Glenn began stroking himself fast and hard while keeping the head of his cock in my mouth as much as possible. I felt my body seizing up, in the grip of one of the phenomenal orgasms I'd discovered happened as a result of my getting fucked. My legs were in the air, pointing up at the stars, and as my body shook and shuddered I imagined what they looked like as my ankles fell down on the shoulders of Mr. Smith's big, 6'6" body. They would jump of his shoulders as he pulled back and then fall back on his shoulders as he thrusted forward.

My body continued to seize until I felt the dam burst. I screamed out in joy as my body convulsed. Glenn had been close to getting off and when my orgasm took hold and my body started shaking violently, it pushed him over the edge and I felt his warm semen fill my mouth just as my orgasm peaked.

I collapsed, exhausted, not knowing whether or not Mr. Smith had cum. He looked pleased and satisfied as he dismounted me and helped Glenn get up.

After Glenn got off me, Nancy appeared. She stood over me, completely naked, and with a smile told me she had an "extra special gift" for me. Then she crouched down over my face. Her vagina was shaved very smooth, but I had never seen one like it. The lips were huge, swollen and hung down like the mud-flaps on a tractor trailer truck. It was also dripping with semen.

"Clean me up, lover boy," she told me.

She pressed her pussy against my face and I worked as best I could to lick her. Part of me wanted very badly to impress her by eating her pussy like it had never been eaten before, but the larger part of me wanted to eat the semen my friends had left on and inside of her.

I'd never been very good at going down on a woman, and I'd never really liked the taste. It was something I generally did to try to make a woman I was with feel good. Nancy's pussy had a rancid, rotten taste to it that made me feel nauseous. I licked at the dripping semen but tried to avoid actively licking her vagina.

"Look at that," Jeff said, pointing down at me, "he's grossed out by her pussy but totally into eating our cum!"

"And I thought he loved me," laughed Nancy, who then started grinding her pussy against my mouth and tongue. "Get that tongue all the way up in there, you pathetic cocksucker, get it ALL THE WAY in!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds