Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 03

I asked her if she had heard from Kassandra, and she said she had not. Then I asked the older woman, "Evelynn, why have you never told me that you fucked my father and nearly destroyed his marriage?"

Her face turned white as a sheet, and as she stuttered I stopped her by saying, "It's alright, they had a strong marriage then, and it is still strong today. I know you probably seduced my father when he was in a moment of weakness, the same way you did me. I just wondered why you never mentioned that you 'knew' my father."

She finally calmed down and confessed her lapse in judgement, saying, "Todd, I know this is no excuse, but my husband had just died, and your father was a very handsome man. I was attracted to him before I discovered his incredibly large cock. I must say that you are the image of him, including that beautiful cock of yours."

I smiled and thanked her for her honesty. Then I said that I needed to be heading back to my apartment. We had a group hug, and I left. Fifteen minutes later when I stepped off the EL station in Lincoln Park, it was getting dark. When I stopped in front of the Coffeehouse, I glanced across the street, and noticed the lights were on in my apartment.

I didn't remember leaving them on when I left, so I decided to investigate. I crossed the street, and once inside my building, I quickly but quietly climbed the stairs.

When I reached the fifth floor landing, I saw the door to my apartment was wide open, and someone was hogtied with his own clothes, moaning and struggling on the floor. I recognized the intruder as Eldon Howard, my old friend, so I knelt next to him and freed him from his bonds. Then I looked at him and asked, "Eldon, what the fuck are you doing here?"

He told me that he and Connie had a fight and he needed a place to stay, and when he saw my lights were on, he thought he could crash at my place. He had knocked on the door, and when no one answered he turned the knob. Then the door opened, he walked in and called my name. The next thing he knew, something hit him on the head knocking him unconscious, and when he woke up, he was tied up the way I had found him.

I told him he would not be able to stay with me, because obviously my place was a crime scene. He agreed and left immediately. I closed and locked the door behind me and walked to the front window. When I saw my friend walking across the street below, a familiar female voice came from behind me saying, "Turn off the lights Todd."

I did as I was told, and out of the darkness and into the dim light from the street below, walked a vision. Kassandra and I met and embraced in the middle of the room, kissing passionately. Neither of us said a word as we undressed each other and walked hand-in-hand to the bedroom.

We were both so aroused from the situation that had just transpired, no foreplay was necessary, and for the next hour or so, we fucked each other into oblivion. When we were finally taking a breather, Kassandra asked, "Todd, who was that idiot hippie?"

I smiled and said, "That was Eldon, an old friend from high school, and the little brother of the woman who took my virginity."

She smiled and fondled my flaccid cock as she said, "I'm sorry I disappeared for so long, darling. There were unexpected complications, but now I am almost finished with everything I needed to do. I decided to come home because I missed you and 'Toddy'."

I slipped two fingers into her vagina and said, "I really missed 'Kassie' too. How much longer will it be until you are finished with this 'job'?"

She kissed me and said, "It's possible I'll could be done before Memorial Day. In case you are wondering why I am here in your apartment, I got a message from Sam about the break-in, and he suggested that I not go back to my place until he gives me the 'all clear'."

I kissed her and then told her I had found out about Evelynn's fling with my father years ago. I asked her, "Did you know my father?"

She got very serious and said, "I was there in the bar with Evelynn the night she 'picked up' your father, but we never actually met. I thought he was very handsome but did not move on him because my scruples have never allowed me to go after married men. Evelynn, however, was never bothered by little things like wedding rings, and hunted him like a predator. When she related her exploits of that weekend the next time we met, the only thing she talked about was your father's incredible cock. The first time I saw you, I recognized the family resemblance and researched who you were. When I discovered you were 'his' son, I wondered if you were like your father in every way. That was why I 'stalked' you. I hope you don't mind?"

I answered by using my fingers to rub her 'G' spot and my thumb on her clitoris. She responded by moaning, "Oh Fuck Todd!"

I kept this up and kept her on the edge of cumming, until my cock was at full hardness, and when I buried Toddy into Kassie, she went off, soaking the bed. I continued to fuck her until her next orgasm caused me to explode.

I didn't have any classes the next day, so we spent until the middle of that night eating and fucking each other senseless. When we were resting in between trysts, I told her about what I did during Spring Break. I told her about spying on my parents making love and described my mother. I told her that while she was fifteen years older than Evelynn, my mom was still very beautiful and sexy, and that even now, her friend couldn't hold a candle to my mother.

Kassandra chuckled and said, "To be honest with you Todd, Evelynn has never been a real beauty. The only reason I started hanging around with her was because she was an excellent cunnilinguist and made me look good standing next to her."

Just before dawn, Kassandra started getting dressed and said, "Todd I have to leave now. The hardest part of my job is done, but I have few minor 'details' to take care of. I may be back before Memorial Day because most of the things I need to do are on this continent. If I don't see you before then, we will all have a big party at the beach house on the first weekend in June."

She kissed me goodbye and slipped out of my apartment. I didn't see her before I left for home the Friday before Memorial Day and hoped she would be waiting for me when Traci and I returned after the holiday.

When I stopped by Evelynn's office to pick up my parking sticker, I asked if they were planning a party for the first weekend of June at her beach house. She handed me an envelope and looked at me puzzled.

Then her expression changed, and she whispered, "You've heard from her, haven't you?" When I smiled but didn't say a word, she understood, and said, "Yes, we will absolutely have a party that weekend. Since your vehicle will be parked downstairs, we will all meet here at my on office on Friday at 4PM and leave from here."

I smiled and agreed, then took my leave because I had a train to catch. I caught a cab in front of the Art Institute on Michigan Avenue, and made it to Union Station in plenty of time. I boarded the train, and when I stepped off the train in Champaign, I saw Traci waiting for me on the platform.

We hugged, and she told me, "The parking lot is full, so Dad is parked at the curb on University Avenue, waiting for us. We walked the block and a half to University, and we saw his big black sedan parked across the street. We got in the car, and our father asked me, "How are things in Chicago?"

When I told him it was windy, he looked at me and said, "Alright smartass, you know what I mean. What have you been working on?" When I told him about making prints from Ektachrome, using the Chibachrome process, he said, "I've been reading about that. How do you control the temperatures of the solutions?"

I described the climate-controlled lab with the heated pads we set the processing trays on. I said, "It's all controlled by a computer like the ones in one-hour film processing machines, but on a much larger scale. I've seen the plans for smaller home units that use analog controllers, but they're still more than twice as expensive as a black and white setup like yours."

While we talked back and forth as he drove, I had a silent sigh of relief because he didn't ask me when Traci and I were going to finally have sex. When we walked in the house, the air was filled with the same aroma I had smelled the first time I had dinner with Kassandra. My mother had made Lasagna, and all was well with the world.

Dinner was pleasant, and the conversation was dominated by Traci filling everyone in on the latest gossip in Champaign.

After dinner, I told everyone I was tired, and said I was going to bed. I was more exhausted from trying to figure out my father's attitude about incest than from my long day, and I stripped down to my boxers and crawled into bed.

Some time later, I was awakened by someone climbing into bed with me. When I opened my eyes, I saw Traci and was relieved.

When she hugged me, I felt her hard nipples against my chest, and she said, "Todd, I really missed you, what's wrong, you seemed distracted at dinner?"

I kissed her and said, "Something has been on my mind since I left in April. When Dad said goodbye at the train station, he told me that when we finally have sex to make sure I took precautions. The fact that he somehow knew what we were planning and was condoning it, really fucked with my head."

Traci smiled and said, "You didn't know about our family's 'dirty little secret'? Oh goody, I get to tell you all about it!"

I sat up and asked, "What are you talking about?"

When she sat up and touched my cheek, and I could tell now that she was completely nude. Then she said, "Todd, part of 'the talk' Mom gave me before I got my first period was about how some families have different views about sex. It seems that the Magnussen and Stuart families feel the same way about incest. Even though Mom and Aunt Rachael were both technically virgins before they were married, Dad and his younger sister, Aunt Rae, and Mom and her older brother, Uncle Bob had been fooling with each other since they were teenagers. When Mom and Dad started dating about the same time that Aunt Rae and Uncle Bob got engaged, they would double date, so our grandparents wouldn't think anything was going on."

I stopped her, saying, "So Mom, Uncle Bob, Dad and Aunt Rae have been fucking around with each other since before we were born?"

Traci grinned and said, "Yes, but that's not the best part. Mom and Aunt Rae were best friends in school and had been eating each other's pussies for a year before they started dating Dad and Uncle Bob."

This really blew my mind, so I asked, "Why did no one ever tell me about this?"

Traci answered, "Fathers don't usually tell their sons as much about sex as mothers tell their daughters. You know how 'button downed' dad has always been. I've only seen the sexy side of him recently, so I guess he was embarrassed to talk about sex with you."

When I finally absorbed this new information, I realized that my cock was straining against my boxers. When I pushed the covers down and took the offending garment off, Traci grabbed it and said, "Yummy!" as she tried to deep throat me. Then she backed off and mounted me sixty-nine and we dined on each other until I filled her stomach with sperm and she drenched my face with her juices.

When we caught our breath, Traci said, "By the way, we are going over to Uncle Bob's and Aunt Rae's Monday for a barbecue by their secluded lake. Maybe they will invite us to the adult party after dinner."

This was almost too much for my mind to deal with, but Traci was soon snoring, and soon I joined her in slumber. What I dreamed about was a party by the lake at the back of the rural property owned by Robert and Rachael Stuart. It started out like all of the cookouts we attended as children, until it got dark, when we all got undressed and went skinny dipping in the lake. The next thing I knew, my aunt was riding my cock as I laid on the dock. I looked to my right and saw my uncle fucking his sister, my mother, doggie style while she sucked my father's cock. The next thing I knew, my sister's pussy was covering my face, and I was shooting cum into my aunt's vagina.

I woke up with a start and found myself back in my bedroom with my nude sister asleep next to me and my chest covered with my cum. It was still dark, but I was a mess, and had to pee, so I carefully got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. After I emptied my bladder and cleaned myself off, I left the bathroom.

As I was walking back to the bathroom, I heard voices coming from downstairs. I crept to the landing, and heard my mother's voice, saying, "I know Todd's cock is as big as yours, but do you think he would really be O. K. with letting an old woman like me, or Rae take him for a ride?"

When I peeked over the bannister, I saw them sitting together on the couch completely nude. My father answered, "Darling, first of all you are not old. Second, I know he has slept with older women, and told me he enjoyed them. Third, you and Rae are both very desirable women, and a young man's cock has no conscience."

Overhearing this, I decided then to be bold and 'take the bull by the horns'. I walked down the stairway, and when they noticed me, I said, "Did I hear my name mentioned?" As I got closer, my half hard cock was swaying back and forth, and I finished, "And Toddy here?"

My parents were both speechless, and when I got close enough, I took my mother's hand and put it on my cock. When her fingers closed around it, Toddy twitched, and got harder. My mother looked, transfixed at it and grasped it with both hands.

She bent forward and licked the precum oozing from the tip, and then swallowed as much of it as she could take into her mouth. "Yum, you taste good," she said, and sucked on Toddy until he was fully erect.

I looked at my father and asked, "May I?"

When he nodded, I knelt down and kissed my mother full on her lips. Then I started kissing my way down to her ample boobs. When I started suckling on them, my mother said, "Oh Todd, I have really missed that. I used to have orgasms when you and your sister breastfed."

I kissed my way down her body until I was between her legs. She spread them and pushed my head into her vulva, and I dined on her copious juices. She looked almost the same as Traci but wasn't quite as sweet but was much sweeter than any of the other women I had tasted.

She started shaking, and pushed me away and saying, "That, in me, now!"

I did as I was asked, and she moaned the entire time I slowly but firmly pushed into the vagina that given me life. When I hit bottom, my mother wrapped her legs around me and said, "Fuck your Mommy now, Baby!"

I did as I was told, and it was like we were one again. I had come home to the womb that had given birth to me, and all was well with the world. I pulled back slowly, and then slammed back in with all my might and she screamed, "Yea Baby, just like that!" I kept up my assault as my mother hung on to me for dear life.

I have no idea how long we did our horizontal 'dance of love' on the living room couch, but eventually, her vagina started to spasm and she started to shake. This pushed me over the edge, and I exploded, filling her with my incestuous seed. She hung on even tighter and screamed, "Oh Baby Yes! Fill me up!"

When we both stopped shaking, I rolled off my mother, and felt loving lips sucking my cock. When I opened my eyes, I saw my sister Traci swallowing my cock, and my father' head between my mother's legs, drinking my seed from the womb that once carried me.

The first to talk was my sister, who said, "Damn, that was the hottest thing I have ever seen!"

Then my father said, "You really unloaded in your mother, I'm proud of you son."

Finally, my mother said, "Son, besides your father, you are the best lover I have ever had, come here and kiss me."

I knelt by her and kissed her passionately and said, "Mother, I have not had a better lover than you in my whole life."

She smiled at me and said, "After what we just did, I think you should call me Ellen from now on, Todd," as she fondled my flaccid cock."

I smiled back and said, "Kassandra calls him 'Toddy' and I call her vagina 'Kassie'. I think I will call yours 'Ellie'."

She smiled, bent down and kissed 'Toddy' and said, "I like that darling, shall we call your father's 'Billy'?"

My father kissed my mother and said, "We have a busy day planned for Monday, and tomorrow we will be watching the races on television, so why don't we spend all day today 'relaxing' in bed?"

Everyone agreed, and as my parent's retired to their bedroom, my sister and I retired to hers. Once there, we snuggled together, and she said, "Todd, are you going to fuck me like you just did Mommy?"

I gently squeezed her nipples, and said, "Not at first Traci. Fucking like that is something you need to work up to. I will after we have made love several times, so your little Kitty can get used to 'Toddy' first."

She kissed me and said, "I love you Todd, and I know I'm really going to love 'Toddy'."

None of us bothered to get dressed that day when we finally got out of bed around ten in the morning. We all 'played around' with each other, and that night, my mother slept in my bed, while Traci slept with dad.

Making love to my mother that night was almost like a religious experience. We seemed to be more in tune with each other's feelings and had more simultaneous orgasms than I had ever experienced before or have since.

Sunday morning, my mother and I shared a shower, at the same time Traci was showering with Dad, and we all dressed for breakfast, because Uncle Bob and Aunt Rae were spending the day at our house to watch the races on our big screen television.

The Sunday before Memorial Day had always been a traditional television day at our house, because three of the world's most famous automobile races occurred that day. First was the Grand Prix of Monaco. Since 1929, the fastest and most exotic European racecars have raced around a very tight course through the streets of Monte Carlo. Currently the race is part of the FIA's Formula One series and features the best drivers in the world.

Just as this race finishes, the oldest organized auto race in the world begins. Since 1909, the Indianapolis 500 has been run on a 2 ½ mile banked oval track in Speedway, Indiana, a suburb of Indianapolis. Unlike Monaco with its tight turns and short straightaways, Indy is 500 miles of all out speed, and the cars literally fly around the course at speeds exceeding two hundred miles per hour. It's no wonder that this race is billed "The Greatest Spectacle in Racing".

Finally, just as the Indy 500 winner is crowned, the green flag drops on the Coca Cola 600, a 600 mile race run on the Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord North Carolina. Also run on a long banked oval track, this is NASCAR's longest race and is stock car racing's version of Indy.

With drivers over the years named Petty, Roberts, Yarborough, Lorenzen, Baker, Wallace, Allison, Martin, and Jarrett, it is the race all NASCAR drivers covet winning because of it's brutal length. The entrants this year were a mix of the sons of veteran drivers and newcomers to the sport.

While all three of these races are not the championship races of their series, they are iconic and consistently draw some of the largest crowds. In fact, the Indy 500 holds the world record tor the largest attendance for a single day sporting event of any kind, at over 300,000 people.

My father and I attended the Indy 500 the year I graduated high school, and while we enjoyed it, we soon realized that we saw more of the race watching it at home, but we went anyway, and I got to drink beer there. I came home sunburnt, and hung over, but I enjoyed every minute. When I have a son, I will definitely take him to Indy when he turns eighteen.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds