Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 03

The three women in the house stared at me incredulously and my mother said, "Son, you should know by now that a girl has to have her stuff."

I shrugged, grabbed my keys, and started carrying my sister's 'stuff' out to the 'big brown monster' that was now my pride and joy. I laid down the rear seats and was able to load our luggage into the hulking beast in such a way that it did not obscure my view of the road. Then I went into the house to say goodbye to my parents and aunt, and after my sister's tearful goodbyes, we got in the tank and headed out.

As we were driving north on US 51 toward Bloomington, I recognized the sleeveless blue floral dress that Traci had worn many times before. The material was thin enough that I could tell she was not wearing a bra, because I could see her hard, little nipples pushing out against the material, and I wondered it she wasn't wearing panties either.

That question was answered for me after we merged onto I 55 when she fell asleep and slid down in the seat, allowing the bottom of her dress to ride up. When I was passing a semitruck, the driver honked at us, and as I looked over I saw her smooth bare vulva 'winking' at him. I reached over and discretely pulled her skirt down, restoring her modesty.

Traci started to stir as we passed Pontiac, and by the time we were passing the Odel exit, she said, "Todd, I'm hungry."

I looked at my watch and saw it was after noon, then looked at the gas gauge and saw it was just below the ¼ mark, so I said, "Lunch sounds good to me." and she giggled. I got off the highway at Dwight, and discovered a restaurant named 'The Official Route 66 Café', so we stopped there.

To our surprise, it was not a tourist trap, but an eatery that had been in business for more than sixty years. The coffee was great, the food was delicious and reasonably priced, and the waitresses were as friendly as those at 'Mel's Diner' on the old television program 'Alice'.

We enjoyed our meal, and afterword I filled both the main and auxiliary fuel tanks because the price was reasonable.

We pulled back onto I 55, continued our northward journey, and within an hour, the tall buildings of the Chicago Loop started to loom ahead of us through the haze. The closer we got, the bigger the buildings and my sisters eyes got, but I was too busy to pay too much attention, because the traffic was getting intense.

I was thankful that my father had taken the time to show me how to adjust and use the Travelall's large side mirrors to help me navigate the busy high-speed traffic on the big city's expressways. By the time we got to the interchange of the Stevenson Expressway (Chicago's name for I 55), and Lake Shore Drive, I had almost acclimated to the insanity of driving in Chicago traffic.

After I turned north onto Lake Shore Drive, the pace slowed somewhat, because we were in the middle of Rush Hour, so as we crept along at about 30mph in bumper to bumper traffic, I enjoyed watching my sister stare at the skyline of the largest city in the Midwest.

Eventually, we made our way past the Gold Coast, and I turned off Lake Shore onto Fullerton. I made my way through the streets of Lincoln Park, and when I finally turned onto Halstead, I spotted a vacant parking spot, almost in front of my building. To my delight, the space was large enough for me to maneuver my oversized tank into it.

After I parked, I fed four quarters into the meter, and grabbed one of Traci's large suitcases out of the vehicle. Traci grabbed her purse and one of her garment bags, and after I locked the doors on the Travelall (this is Chicago after all), she followed me into the building. When we got to the fifth floor, I put down her suitcase, and opened the door. I put down the suitcase and showed Tracy the bedroom closet for her clothes. I removed what few clothes of mine that were hanging from the rod and laid them on the bed.

When she asked me what I was doing, I explained that there was another bedroom and closet, and I would keep my clothes there. Then I told her I would handle the rest of the luggage and told her to arrange her things the way she wanted them. I then left, and after four more trips, I had emptied the vehicle of all our belongings, I hung my clothes in the other closet, and told Traci, "Make yourself at home. I'm going to go park the tank. I should be back in an hour or so."

When I got to my vehicle, I saw that my backpack was still on the front seat. Then I remembered that my parking sticker was inside the backpack, and I had neglected to affix it. I retrieved the sticker and read the instructions on the backing. I peeled off the backing and placed it in the lower left corner of the windshield, as per the instructions, and smoothed it in place.

Then I got in, started the engine, and headed south for the loop. Describing my first experience of driving in Chicago surface street traffic was a challenge, was an understatement. The fact that I was driving a rusty looking hulk helped a little, but it took me much longer to get to Art Institute than I expected. Once in the parking structure, I drove to the level with the same color as my sticker and backed into the space that corresponded with the number of my sticker, next to Evelynn's big black Beemer.

By the time I made my way to the street and rode the EL home, two hours had passed. When I reached the fifth-floor landing, I heard voices coming from my apartment. When I opened the door, I saw my sister deep in a conversation with Kassandra and breathed a sigh of relief.

When they saw me, both women stood and came to me in a group hug. Kassandra finally said, "Todd, I got in early this morning before dawn, but the commotion of you made moving in woke me from my exhausted slumber. When I finally roused myself and got dressed, everything was quiet. I thought I had imagined everything, so I thought I would check your apartment to make sure everything was alright. When I used the extra key, I nearly scared your sister to death, but when she recognized me, she calmed down and have been getting to know each other while we waited for you to return,"

I smiled and said, "Sorry I was gone so long. Driving a tank like mine in Chicago traffic was more of a challenge than I expected."

The three of us spent the next hour talking, and later Kassandra took me aside and said, "Todd, I have one more detail to take care of next week after we all spend the weekend in Indiana. It should only take a week or so to attend to this small, but very important item, and then that part of my life will be over. Do you trust me Todd?"

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. When we broke the kiss, I said, "With my life Kassandra."

Then she whispered in my ear, "After you relieve your sister of her virginity, I want to spend some time in bed with the two of you, O. K.?"

I smile and answered, "That sounds like a plan."

She kissed me, and then went over and kissed my sister. Then she handed my sister the extra key to the apartment and said, "I have things to do this week, so if you don't see me, I will meet you at Evelynn's office on Friday at four. See you then," and took her leave.

After she left, I asked my sister, "Are you hungry?" When she nodded, I asked, "Does a greasy burger sound good to you?" When she nodded, I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs and across the street to my favorite haunt.

'My booth' was unoccupied, so we sat down, and I motioned to Henri, the owner, and he sent Doris, his waitress over to our booth. When she greeted me by name and asked what We wanted to order, I said, "Doris, this is my sister Traci, and she will be staying with me for the summer. Any time she comes in alone, please put whatever she orders on my tab. Tonight, we would like two of your burger specials."

Doris smiled and thanked me, and after she left, Traci asked, "They really like you here don't they Todd?"

I answered, "I'm in here nearly every morning drinking coffee, and sometimes for lunch or dinner. They know me very well, and we have become good friends."

Our meals were soon served, and as we ate, Traci asked me a lot of questions about the neighborhood and the people I'd met since starting grad school the previous fall. I discretely pointed out some of the more eclectic 'characters' currently in the coffeeshop/diner and told their stories. She smiled at the sillier ones and frowned at the sadder ones, and by the time we were ready to leave, Henri walked over to our table and introduced himself to my sister.

He said, "Hello lovely young lady, I am Henri Shaloub. I am the owner of this establishment. Your big brother is my best customer and a good friend. I am so happy to meet you."

My sister offered her hand and Henri kissed it. Traci blushed and said, "It's nice to meet you Henri. I'm sure I will be visiting you often this summer," as she stood and curtsied.

I paid the bill and we walked across the street. When we got back to the apartment, Traci asked me, "Todd, when does my modeling internship start?"

I answered, "The modeling starts next Monday, but you need to check in with the Art Department this Friday to get a copy of the rules and regulations and find out what your schedule is, so you have all week to do some sight seeing and get used to the big city, Why?"

She kissed me and said, "I know we planned on having sex as soon as we got to your apartment, but I'm really tired. Can we just cuddle tonight?"

I took her in my arms and said, "Traci, this has always been your decision to make. If you don't want to go 'all the way' tonight, I am fine with that."

I sighed, and continued, "I will wait as long as you want to, and if you decide you don't want to do it at all, I won't be angry with you. You are my baby sister, and I will always be there to protect you. For the rest of our lives, whenever you need me, even after you are married, I will do whatever is necessary to keep you safe."

She kissed me passionately, and as she took off, the blue dress, her only item of clothing said, "I love you, big brother, let's go to bed."

I turned off the lights in the main room and followed her into the bedroom. When we reached the bed, I undressed, and when I turned off the lights, the room was illuminated only by the lights from the street below. When I climbed into bed behind her, she grasped my cock, pulled it between her legs and trapped it there like she did when we were at home. I pulled the covers over us and put my arm around her, gently holding one of her breasts with her hardening nipple in the palm of my hand. We fell asleep like that, and ten hours later, we woke up in the same position.

The morning sunshine was filling the bedroom, my morning wood was as hard as a stone, and Traci was rubbing her vulva against it. Her nipple felt like a pebble in the palm of my hand, and when I pinched it, she moaned, "Oh Todd, please make love to me now."

I eased myself back and my cock slid from between her legs, and when I threw the covers from us, I could see that my cock was covered with her juices. When she turned around, I kissed her and asked, "Are you ready for this, Traci?"

When she nodded sheepishly, I said, "O. K., I'll be right back. I went to the bathroom, and when I returned with a white towel, she asked me what it was for. I told her, "This is to catch our love, and record your defloration."

She giggled and said, "Oh goodie."

I asked her to lift her bottom, and when she did, I slipped the towel under her. Then I went to the bottom of the bed where I started kissing and sucking her toes. I continued to kiss lick and nibble my way from her ankles, past her calves and finally up her thighs, causing her to moan louder the higher I went. Her vulva was leaking profusely by the time I go there, and when I gave it one lick from her pucker to her mound, she moaned "OH FUCK! Then her juices seemed to gush out of her, and I drank my fill.

I climbed atop her and kissed her passionately. She licked her juices rom her face and said, "I taste pretty good, don't I."

I smiled and said, "You taste better than anyone I've ever tasted, Baby Sister."

Then I kissed her on the nose and said, "Are you ready?"

When she bit her lower lip and nodded, I grasped my cock and used the head to gently open her labia majora and labia minora. I rubbed the head up and down until I felt her relax, and then I eased it in until just the head was inside her. Then I pushed into the tightest vagina I had ever felt, and my sister took a deep breath when I felt her hymen with the head of my cock.

I waited until she relaxed and exhaled, and then slowly pushed into my sister's virginal vagina. When I felt the membrane give way, I hesitated when Traci's eyes got wide and she gasped. I pulled back and waited for her breathing to calm before I gently pushed past her now breached barrier. I moved gently in and out a little more and gradually she relaxed and allowed me to push farther into her. Finally, I was completely buried in her no longer virginal vagina, and I felt the head of my cock pushing against her cervix.

She opened her eyes, wrapped her arms and legs around me and said, "Oh Todd, that feels so good. I feel so full and warm. Thank you for being so gentle."

I kissed her and said, "Traci, of all the women I have been with, you are the tightest, but we fit together perfectly. If you think this feels good, just wait until I make you cum with my cock."

She grinned and said, "Well what are you waiting for big brother, fuck the shit out of me."

I didn't fuck my sister this time, we made love. I slowly stroked out of her and back in. I gradually increased my speed and intensity with every stroke and kept up my assault on my baby sister's tight vagina, and I felt her vaginal muscles spasm as she had another orgasm. I kept up my assault on her vagina until her second orgasm caused me to fill her with my seed. I collapsed on top of her but caught myself, so I didn't smother her.

When I looked into her glassy eyes, I saw an expression of post coital ecstasy unlike any I'd ever seen on any of the women I'd been with so far. It was so sweet and beautiful, and it almost made me cry. When I raised off her, my now flaccid cock slipped out of her, making a slurping sound, and a river of multicolored fluids oozed out of my sister's vagina. Traci sat up and scooted back to the top of the towel. She looked down at the pinkish ooze in front of her and started giggling. When she stopped giggling, she said, "We did that? Wow, that looks weird."

I got off the bed, picked her up, and carried her into the bathroom. Sat her on the toilet and started filling the bathtub with water. I added bubble bath and went back to the toilet. I asked her to scoot back and urinated into the gap between her vulva and the front of the bowl. The sound of my pee hitting the water caused Traci to start peeing herself.

We both looked transfixed as our streams combined just above the water level and smiled as we shared an intimate moment that most couples never have. When I finished, Traci took hold of my cock and shook the last drops of the tip before she took it into her mouth and sucked our juices from it. Then she said, "We taste really good together."

I asked her to stand and knelt in front of her. Then I returned the favor by licking her vulva that was still bright pink and swollen from our recent activity. I stood and said, "Yes we do."

I noticed the tub was full, so I turned off the taps, and helped my sister into the bubble bath. I joined her and sat at the opposite end of the tub facing her. We both relaxed and let the hot water soothe us. Finally, my sister said, "Todd, I think I love you more today than I ever have in my life. All my girlfriends warned me about how much their first times hurt, but you just took me to heaven. Who taught you how to make a woman feel so good while popping her cherry?"

I looked at her earnestly and said, "Traci, after I lost my virginity to Eldon's sister Sherry, I spent the next three and a half years fucking every woman who would let me, and by the time I started grad school last fall, I had bedded more than two dozen."

I hesitated and then continued, "Then I met Kassandra, and when she introduced me to her friends, my confidence level became such that when I was asked to take Samantha's virginity, I thought I knew exactly what to do. I tried every one of the tricks I had learned but soon discovered that not everything worked on her. I wasn't discouraged though, and when I was able to make her orgasm with my tongue and fingers, I realized how well she was prepared for me. When I finally did put my cock in her, I did it gently, and before long, she came again. I fucked her through her orgasm and came when she had her second."

Traci then said, "So was this girl Samantha just a trial run for me?"

I answered, "I didn't plan it, but it did seem to work out that way. You see, dear sister of mine, I have discovered over the years that no two women are alike and have learned to take clues from how my lover is reacting to what I do. Because you were my sister, I paid special attention to your reactions, and did what I thought would work best for you."

She climbed on top of me and we kissed passionately. Then she said, "Todd, do you know that I love you so much right now that I want to cry?"

I noticed then the water was beginning to cool, so I suggested that we get out of the tub. We dried each other and went back into the bedroom. On the way I grabbed camera, and when we reached the bed, Traci stared fascinated at the mess on the towel on the bed. Finally, she said, "We really made a mess, didn't we?"

I straightened the towel and took a photo of the smeared ooze on the towel, and said, "Yes we did. It looks pretty cool, doesn't it?"

She continued to stare, and said, "I don't think 'Cool' really describes it properly. I think 'Otherworldly' is a better world."

I smiled and agreed with her and then picked up the towel carefully and took it into the kitchenette where I carefully laid it on the snack bar to dry. When Traci asked me why I had done that, I told her about saving the towel from when I deflowered Samantha, and how Eldon and I were collaborating on a series of abstract paintings based on these stains.

She stared for a minute and asked, "Wait a minute 'Creepy Eldon Howard is here, at DePaul?"

I answered, "Yes, Eldon is a Graduate Art student here. He's married to Connie Batterson now, and they have a little girl named Tracy."

Traci frowned and said, "Todd, you know he followed me around like a puppy in high school, and it really creeped me out. The fact that he named his own daughter after me, is more than strange, it's sick."

I took her in my arms and said, "I know he did, but don't worry Traci, Big Brother won't let him bother you." Then I said, "let's go back to bed. I don't know about you, but I'm still horny."

Traci answered, "I'm horny too, but I'm also hungry. Could we get dressed and go eat first?"

I asked her, "Do you like Italian Beef Sandwiches?" When she nodded enthusiastically, I said, "One of the best places in Chicago is about two blocks from here."

Traci put on a green dress and flats, and I put on my jeans, tee shirt, and Topsiders, and we walked the two blocks to Bacino's on Lincoln Avenue. Once there, we were shown to a booth in the rear where we ordered two Italian beef sandwiches on their own bread and a huge bowl of their homemade potato chips. We also shared a bottle of their house wine, and thoroughly enjoyed our meal.

The owner came over to our table and said, "The two of you look so much in love, you must be newlyweds." Traci blushed, and I just nodded because I had a mouthful of food. As we were walking back to the apartment, my sister asked my why I didn't correct the man in the restaurant. I put my arm around her and whispered, "So you would it have alright if I would have said, 'Sir this is my younger sister and I just finished taking her virginity'."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds