Kate and Jake Ch. 02

After receiving a jolly good rogering, she felt his arms tighten around her, and then with a grunt and one almighty last thrust, he rammed his cock-head hard against her cervix, eye-to-eye, and filled her womb once more with his love juices. It was so wonderful she nearly came too, just from the excitement and wonder of it all.

After a quite while, hugging in the afterglow, she said, "I think we should shower before lunch. I'd like you to shower with me, and not turn your back on me this time, huh?"

"Okay," he chuckled, as he kissed her neck, which sent a shiver down her spine.

As he withdrew his still half hard cock from her love tunnel they both heard a faint gurgling noise, looked down to see what it was, and saw some white bubbles and about a dessert spoonful of white cum run out of her vagina and pool on the leather cushion.

"Wow! What a load," she said. "How long have you been storing that up?"

"Well, it's been a couple of months since I last did it with Cassie, and I don't masturbate much."

He shifted to the floor to have a better look at the fruits of his lovemaking. She said, "You're embarrassing me! -- examining my genitals close up when they're so messy."

"Oh, come on Mum -- don't be embarrassed. Let me have a look. I find it so exciting to see proof positive that we have actually made love! That you are actually carrying my sperm around in you right now," he said as he fingered her vaginal vestibule to encourage a little more to come out.

"Okay," she relented. She was sitting with her legs drawn up, soles of her feet on the cushion, and she opened her knees so he could have a better look, and get better access with his fingers. Even though it was not overly arousing, she was enjoying him fingering her. She had not seen this much cum for a very long time, and that was exciting too.

As they watched the wonder of their love drip out she said, "In case you're wondering, other than when I lost my virginity as a teenager, and when I was with Clive, I have always insisted on safe sex with every man I've ever been with, so you don't have to worry about your sexual health, and as you have only ever done it with a virgin before, we don't need to worry about condoms, do we?"

"What about pregnancy?" he asked.

"No problems with that either -- I'm on the pill," she replied.

"Can I ask why you take the pill if you always use condoms?"

"In case a condom breaks, or comes off during intercourse. When a guy is full of lust and close to the vinegar stroke, a woman can't trust him to stop to put on a new one, and then try and get back to where he was before it tore, or came off. Now let's go and have that shower," she said as she stood up, put one hand over her pussy to stop any drips, and took his hand in her other.

Under the shower they chatted, laughed, soaped each other's backs, and then hugged each other's wet, slippery bodies.

"My, my" she said as she looked down at his very stiff erection.

"Now you can see why I used to turn my back when you were naked. You have that effect on me."

"I'm glad I do," she said, smiling up at him as he took her in his arms again, his cock jammed between their bellies. "Are you planning to come to lunch in that state, or do you think we should do something to deflate him?"

"You don't mind?" he asked.

"Not at all," she grinned. "I don't think I've ever been with a man who can do it three times in half an hour. That's a record for me, and quite a novelty -- besides, I'm really enjoying this new experience with my darling boy, and I love consummating our new relationship," she said as she turned around, bent over, and supported herself by holding onto the taps.

"I'm blown away by it too," he said as he put his hands on her lovely hips, looked down on her naked body glistening with water droplets, and nuzzled his cock-head between the cheeks of her bubble butt, seeking out her pussy. "I think I must have died and gone to heaven" he said as he started slowly thrusting in and out of this gorgeous creature, who was his mother, with the warm water cascading over them.

---------- oOo ----------

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds