Katie's Story Ch. 02: Katie at College

I needed more though so I scooped her up over my shoulders, carried her to her bedroom and tossed her down on her bed. I quickly shed all my cloths and then reached over and lifted her dress over her head and pulled off her runners and socks. We were both now totally naked and sweaty, lying on her bed.

I quickly pulled her close and started kissing her again. I moved every part of my slippery body as close to hers as possible. My legs and feet were entwined with hers. My cock was sliding back and forth between her legs. Our stomachs and chest where flush against each other. My hands were on her butt cheeks pulling her tight against me. Then I started to slowly shift my sweaty body back and forth across her skin. It felt incredible. Her body was so warm and soft and slippery. Her nipples were rock hard against my chest. I lifted her one arm up and plastered my tongue flat against her armpit and started licking it. Katie groaned loudly. Then I did the other armpit. I pressed my tongue flat against her stomach and gradually dragged it down licking the sweat off her body as I went. By the time I reached her pussy she was drenched. I went crazy licking up and down and all around between her legs and had three fingers buried deep in her pussy. She grabbed my head and started to pull me tighter and tighter and wrapped her legs around my neck. It was almost getting hard to breath and it felt like she was going to snap my neck with her legs but I continued on. Finally, she lifted her behind up and squeezed her legs really hard and started shaking all over. I felt a gush of warm liquid against my tongue and mouth. She thrashed her groin against my head for about thirty seconds and then flopped on the bed. We were both totally drenched. Not a word had been said.

KATIE AND HER DADDY MAKE LOVE:

I continued to visit Katie every month. We didn't always go out but we did try to have a special meal every time either at a restaurant or her apartment. We are both good cooks and enjoyed making delicious meals together.

We always dressed up for each other even if we just stayed in. Like a date. And we always kissed like teenagers after supper in long slow sloppy make out sessions and then of course we undressed each other. It was quite an enjoyable routine.

There was only one thing that started to bother me though. She always wanted me pleasure her with Nick with either the harness or with my hands. I knew why, because it took away the pleasure for her somewhat when she had to do all the work so it was a monthly 'treat' for her when I did it.

After a while though it started to irritate me a bit. Without even thinking about why it just kind of started to gnaw at me until one day when she asked I sighed and must have frowned a bit. By now Katie knew me inside out and picked up right away on my inadvertent signals.

"What's wrong dad?"

"Nothing is wrong honey."

"Dad, I know you and something is wrong."

Because I hadn't really thought about the source of my irritation I didn't know what to say but she wouldn't let up and sat up and kept asking me. Then it struck me what was wrong. I was jealous! I wanted to be the one inside Katie but instead I was Nick's assistant. I felt like a cuckold feeding someone else's big dick into my daughter and all I ever got to do was watch. How fucked up is that, jealous of my daughter's dildo! But it didn't matter if it was fucked up. It was how I felt right now and I really wasn't interested in helping that lazy fucking silicone dickhead Nick do his work tonight and I was embarrassed to tell Katie the truth so I sat up and started to put my clothes on.

"Dad, what's wrong?"

I started to get up to leave.

"Dad, don't go! Tell me what's wrong!"

So I stopped and just stood there for a minute. Then I turned around and sat back down on the couch. It took a minute but eventually I mustered the courage to look her in the face and say "I want to be in there, not Nick".

"Really?"

She said it with no facial expression and the last time that happened Nick was trying to penetrate my ass five minutes later so I was a bit spooked. Did "Really?" mean '"really you sick fuck" or "really I don't know" or something else.

The silence was killing me so I started apologizing.

"Katie, I'm sorry, I know it's not right ..."

"Dad."

"but I can't help how I feel .."

"Dad!!"

"it's starting to really bother me and ..."

"Dad!!. It's okay! I've wanted to make love to you for months, since the last time we got together in the summer but you told me we needed to stop. I've never stopped thinking about making love to you but I knew you didn't want to so I just suppressed it. It would be my wildest dream coming true if we got together!"

When she said that, it was like a hundred pound weight was lifted off my back! I was so relieved that she was not mad at me that I just flopped down on the couch and pulled her down close to me. I needed to just lie with her for a while until all my irritation and fear drained away.

Eventually I felt like my normal self and with Katie lying naked beside me it didn't take me long to get aroused again.

"Is it okay if I take off my clothes?"

She reached over and made me sit up and stripped all my clothes off and pulled me back down on the couch beside her.

"Dad, I can't believe we are finally going to do this! In fact, I have a confession to make. I haven't even tried to meet any guys at College. My studies take up most of my time. Occasionally I'll go out with people from my classes and I get hit on by guys but I'm just not interested. I know it can't last forever and eventually I'll likely meet some guy and we'll have to stop but not now. You treat me like a queen and I just feel so comfortable and loved by you that I don't want anybody else. When I fantasize about sex I think of you and now that we're finally going to get together I'm in Heaven!"

I never felt so self important as that moment. Picture me as a rooster strutting across the yard raking dirt behind me with my claws or the whoosh of a peacock spreading its plume to full glory. That was me thinking about what Katie just said about me.

Katie then picked up Nick and said "You get your lazy ass out of here now you worthless fuck! I'm tired of doing all the work. I've got a real 'live' man tonight with a 'hot' cock, somebody with a pulse!" Then she threw him across the room and giggled.

'Daddy?"

Ooo, the word 'Daddy'. I liked the sound of that.

"Daddy, do you know that my little head has already erupted into a huge blue flame? Daddy, what are you doing to do about that? It's getting really hot down here. Daddy, I need your big fat hot cock in me right now! Can you do that?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. Now I knew Katie could easily take all of me and I knew she liked it rough but I needed to savour this and go slow. It was 'our' first time and I wanted it to be the best she ever had. So I gently rubbed my cock against her pussy lips which were already drenched. While I wasn't as long as Nick I was just as wide so I didn't want to ram myself into her and hurt her. She was so wet though that I didn't need to worry because with very little pressure my head slipped past her entrance. I just sat there for a minute and savoured the feeling, warm, wet and Katie! Gradually I started to move in and out in short gently thrusts until I bottomed out in her. She wrapped her legs around my back and held me there, running her hands all over my body.

None of my fantasies even remotely prepared me for how good it felt when dad entered me. Knowing that he wanted to make love to me had gotten me so mentally worked up that I almost orgasmed when he entered me. I was totally drenched. Normally I close my eyes when I get excited but not tonight. I watched his penis enter me and then I watched his face as he moved in and out and revelled in the love that was emanating from him as he looked at me. His cock felt so hot. Nick was designed to not feel cold but that was nothing compared to warmth of my dad's thick cock warming up the walls of my vagina as he moved in and out. When he bottomed out in me it felt magnificent and I wrapped my legs around his back tightly to hold him in place and slowly ran my hands all over his body luxuriating in the feel of his skin and muscles.

After a few minutes I was ready. "Are you ready to show me your moves and fuck me hard old man?"

"I'll show you who's an old man little girl!!"

I pulled all the way out and then rammed into her so hard that it made her whole body lurch. She grunted loudly every time I thrusted in. I was pushing so hard that her body started inching up the bed until I moved my elbows above her shoulders to pin her down. I wasn't as long as Nick but I had years of experience and a desire to please and was using everything I knew to make her feel good. I varied the pace and the angle to maximize the stimulation of her g spot and her clit and other spots in her vagina. We were both drenched in sweat after a few minutes and I was dripping onto her. Her long hair was spread out behind her on the bed and the hair around her face was plastered against her sticky skin. Because I had her pinned tight with my elbows my chest was constantly sliding back and forth across her slippery breasts every time I moved in and out. All the time she was looking straight into my eyes. It was incredible!

My dad was fucking the shit out me! My whole body lurched every time he thrust in. He kept varying the pace and the angle so that I was constantly getting new sensations as he touched different parts of me. Every once in a while he would touch a really sensitive spot and my little head went "Whoa! Gotta remember that spot!" I had no idea he was such a stud!

The pressure started to build between Katie's legs. There was a steady stream of pleasure as Katie's dad moved in and out and even stronger jolts whenever he bottomed out and his groin rubbed against her clit. She was getting really close! Then all at once her dad bent over and kissed her deeply and then started rubbing her clit with his thumb as he continued to thrust into her. The extra pressure on her clit triggered a shockwave of pure molten pleasure that sped like lightning from her groin through her whole body. At the same time her dad's intimate kiss caused her heart to swell enormously and she started to choke up. The two pulsing waves intersected each other and overloaded her essence with pure love and pleasure and she screamed and passed out.

There was a voice in the distance. "Katie! honey, are you okay? Katie? Are you okay? Katie?..."

It was her dad and he was worried. She gently moved her hand on top of his and crooked her baby finger around his, curled into a fetal ball and drifted away again.

She woke in the middle of the night. It was pitch black in the room and totally quiet. At first she wasn't sure where she was but she felt her heart beating slowly, steadily. Then she felt the smoothness of her sheets and the warmth of her dad's body next to her. She moved over and snuggled up to her dad with her hand resting on his chest. She just lied there content in the warm quiet darkness feeling his heart beat slowly. She wasn't really sure about hardly anything in her life but she definitely knew that she and her dad would never be the same again.

THE NEXT DAY:

The next day after her dad left Katie noticed Nick lying on the floor where she had thrown him the night before. Poor guy had been lying on the cold floor all night! "Sorry about last night Nick but you need to know that I'll ALWAYS choose daddy over you!" She picked him up and gave him a nice warm soapy bath. Katie's dad was kind of kinky and sometimes liked to do it when they were sweaty and dirty but Katie preferred her men clean. She new that Nick was totally lazy and would never amount to anything. He was a selfish lover and made her do all the work. She was under no illusions that Nick loved her and knew that given the opportunity he would sleep with anyone. He did have his uses though. There were just a few spots deep inside her that her dad would never be able to reach and every once in a while she needed to scratch those itches and Nick was always there to help. He was always a model of discretion and never talked to anyone about what they did.

She was so lucky. She had the best of both worlds, a loving handsome sexy Daddy that treated her like a Queen and rocked her world in the sack, and Nick, her fuck buddy, for when she needed that little something extra!

Life was good!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds