• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Katie's Visit
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Katie's Visit

Katie had gotten up and walked over to stand at the edge of the room by the screen and stood there watching us during Fay's monologue and before I could answer her, Katie said, "I believe I have an idea. It's not hard to see Dorothy's area of interest and Fay has just made herself pretty clear as well. I have a suggestion. It might work for everybody. It might be a lot of fun," she concluded, searching our faces in that tight little circle of white wicker chairs.

"Pray tell us what it is," we all responded in near unison.

"How about we play 'I dare you'," she said.

I was the first to speak. "Well that sounds pretty good to me," I said. "But first I want to say yes Fay, of course you can play with my dick if things get that far. I like it a lot that you'd want to do that."

Now Fay was all smiles and Dorothy, seated with wine in hand was surveying the three of us, her head nodding and her eyes alive with anticipation. Katie had that look of smug satisfaction on her face as if she had just come up with the best idea of all time. I stood up and reached my glass out over the bistro table between us to make a toast. "To borrow a few words from you Fay," I said as I shot her a glance, "here's to a little nudity now and then. Let the game begin."

We raised our glasses and clinked together. There were smiles all around and if I ever saw three sets of twinkling eyes, it was then and there.

Most of us were emptying our glass as we drank to that toast. My beer was empty as well and I decided to switch to wine...maybe a mistake but 'what the hell,' I thought.

"Why don't you three decide who is going to go first and I'll open us another bottle of wine," I proposed, and then busied myself with that task as they murmured amongst themselves.

I returned to the little circle of chairs within a minute. They had apparently completed their deliberations and each looked up at me, smiling ever-so-sweetly as I poured. "Ok, what'd you decide?" I asked.

Dorothy spoke up to say that Katie, being a guest, had been selected to go first. I asked about the rules and was told that taking the dare wasn't optional. It was a matter of personal honor and compliance was obligatory.

Katie took her turn. "Fay," she said, "I dare you to have Colin come over there to stand right in front of your chair and while you're sitting there, to pull his pants and his underwear down and off."

I was totally fucking in love with where this was going. I got up, took a sip, set my glass down and stepped around the little table to position myself directly in front of Fay's chair. She scooted to the front of the chair, set her wine down and with both hands reached out to begin unbuckling my belt. Having easily done that, she unsnapped the waist button and took hold of the zipper pull. She looked at the other two and without any ceremony, yanked the zipper down.

To say that the scene playing out there was less than intimate would have been a mockery of understatement. As the four of us sat around the little table, the distance between the opposing chairs was no more than 5 or six feet. It was a small circle indeed and as I stood there in front of Fay, I could reach out and touch both Dorothy and Katie without even having to fully extend my arms. We were virtually right on top of each other.

Fay yanked my zipper down with such a forceful snatch that you could hear it. This promoted Dorothy to say, "You go girl." There was much sipping of wine now in the gallery of two.

With my waist band pulled open and the zipper down, Fay leaned in to reach around behind me. She pulled my chinos down to my knees and I was so close that she had to reposition herself to bend down and forward to pull the pant legs off my feet. I held onto her shoulder with one hand

for support. She straightened up and began to work on my shirt buttons. This hadn't been called for in the dare but she was nonetheless at the task with focus and determination.

She unbuttoned from the bottom up and when she finished, she reached out with both hands to run her fingers and palms in small circles over my stomach and chest. I put my hands on my hips to hold the shirt open. She leaned forward and kissed me on my stomach as she continued to run her hands over my abdomen. I was of course raging hard at this point and within a few seconds she reached out to hook her thumbs in the waist band of my boxers. My dick tented the fabric out as though I were hiding a flag pole in there.

She had yanked the zipper down quickly and had pulled my pants off with deliberate purpose but now, it seemed, she was staging something of a slow and unfolding drama as she finished off her dare. I'm thinking, 'c'mon Fay, what the fuck.'

As if she were reading my mind, she leaned forward and down went the shorts. My cock sprang up in front of her face like a puppet jumping out of a jack-in-the-box. She never flinched or looked away. I did. I looked down at the other two sitting on either side of us expecting some kind of reaction. They were studying Fay's work and were both riveted on my engorged cock. For Katie though, it was a little more. She had slipped her hand up inside her shirt and her lips were pursed as if she were biting them from the inside. I was hoping to catch her eye when I saw that but like Dorothy, she was full out riveted on my throbbing pole.

Fay began to touch me. Her hands were warm as she slid her curled fingers up and down the length of my dick. On the upstrokes I could feel the tip edges of her painted nails as they traveled along the length of me and glanced against the head of my shaft. Leaning in yet closer, she hugged my torso. Her cheek rested against my abdomen. She had reached around behind me and was tracing light feathery patterns across my butt cheeks. My dick was nestled against her neck just below her ear as she turned her head to the side. This placed her in position to look from my belly directly at Dorothy. I could tell they'd made eye contact. "Well?" she said as she looked at her roommate.

"Good job," said Dorothy in reply. "You've done your dare with relish and grace. It's your turn to challenge one of us," she concluded.

At this comment Fay leaned back a little, disengaged from the hug and retrieved her wine glass. I stood my ground. I remained there in front of her, my knees touching hers and my raging dick still at full mast a few inches in front of her face. Her right hand returned to my dick as she sipped wine with her left. She was smiling and, it seemed, in no hurry. She looked left again to Dorothy and then right to Katie. Finally she said, "Katie, I dare you to stand up right here in front of us and strip from the waist up. You can start by taking your lay off and draping it around Colin's penis and finish by hanging your bra in the same place.

At the mention of her name, Katie jolted a little and began to emerge from her reverie. Realizing that we were all looking at her, she slowly pulled her hand down from inside her shirt and looked blankly back at each us, one by one. It was clear that she'd been in another world. You could almost see the 'presence' coming back into her eyes. As if her conscious mind finally got in step with her unconscious mind, she said to Fay, "Did you just say what I think you said my dear?"

"That's right Katie. I toasted to a little nudity among friends just an hour ago and you clinked right along with the rest of us. Well, you've seen Colin twice and now it's his turn to see something. So off with your shirt and bra my dear. Let's see those titties of yours," she said in conclusion, smugly satisfied with herself at having issued such a challenge.

Katie was fully present in the situation now. Her eyes were alive and that small smile had returned to the corners of her mouth. She looked up at the ceiling and deeply inhaled. She held the breath for several second before letting it out. Finally, she set her glass down, uncrossed her legs and stood up in place...that being no more than six feet from any of us. "Alright then, let it be what it will be," she declared. "But I remind you," she continued, "my turn will come. My turn will come."

Though she had seen me through the windows, we had never met before that night and I was more than a little surprised that she took the dare with such aplomb. This was going to be good. I returned to my chair and sat down, my shirt still pulled back and my all out erection on full display. Katie began to peel.

She worked around the lay as she unbuttoned from top to bottom. Hank Williams Jr. was singing 'All my Rowdy Friends'. Having completed her work on the buttons, she held her arms out to each side, me on her left and Fay on her right. "Mind unbuttoning my cuffs dear ones?," she asked.

This of course pulled her shirt open to expose the lacy blue bra she wore underneath. It was nearly a dead match to the blue color of her Capri pants. Her nipples were plainly visible through the sheer material that made up the cups and she was fully aware that I was staring straight at them. Using our free hand, we each unbuttoned a cuff without a word. Fay's other hand was holding her wine glass and mine was busy sliding slowly up and down my dick. Katie's eyes moved back and forth between Fay, Dorothy and my busy fingers.

With the cuff buttons relieved, she held her arms straight down and back behind herself and with a little shrug her shirt slipped noiselessly down off her shoulders and came to rest in a puddle around her ankles. She looked down at it. "OK Colin," she said, "come here and stand with me." I did.

She removed the lay from around her neck and draped it over my erection. Dorothy briefly applauded and Fay raised her glass in approval. Katie curled her fingers around my dick and with the ever-so-slightest bit of skin to skin contact, barely touching me, she began to slide her hand up and down my length. That went on for only a few seconds but the sensation was powerful. This was all getting very surreal to me.

Here I am, standing almost naked with my 75 year old neighbor ladies and their weekend guest. Two of the three have already taken a turn on my dick and not only that, this has already wrought clear approval from Dorothy and a stamp of encouragement from Fay. This Katie woman, whom I just met two hours ago is about to show me her tits and I'm just left thinking, "Holy fucking shit. How'd this happen?"

And then 'boom', off comes the bra. Well I want to tell you those were some damn fine tits that came tumbling out of that garment. If she was maybe carrying an extra few pounds, then much of it was gathered in those two melons. Her nipples were as dark as they had looked to be

through her bra and they stood proudly above the rounded curve of her supple unblemished breasts. She cupped each one in her hands and turned her head to look directly at me. There was no pretence in the smile that defined her features at that moment. It was genuine and radiant.

"Colin," she said as she stepped over to my chair, "will you do me the honor?" and with that, she leaned forward and still hefting both tits in her hand, she held her left breast to my lips. I said nothing, didn't even look up. My lips, wet and hungry, were on that nipple in a flash. I now stroked with greater purpose, even if a little absent mindedly at the moment. I sucked loudly and didn't give a shit. She pulled back after less than a minute and when she did, a thin string of saliva stretched between her wet nipple and my mouth. We both looked at that and as if on cue we both looked down at my busy hand. My cock was raging hard and was already beginning to redden a little from all the attention it was getting.

Katie hung the flowers and bra over my pole as the dare had required and now topless, returned to her seat. She lifted her glass of wine and raised it in toast, her magnificent tits bobbing and giggling as she moved in the chair. Her nipple was still glistening from my spit.

"OK, I gave fair warning," she reminded us. "It's my turn. Dorothy, here's your dare. I want you to use your fingers to spread some of that cheese dip on Colin's penis and then you have to lick it off and while you're licking him, I want you to pull that camisole off. When you've licked him clean, then you hang your camisole over his dick. Is all that pretty clear my dear?" she asked in conclusion.

Dorothy didn't answer Katie...didn't even look at her but instead said, "Colin sweetheart, come here to me." I obliged. "I'm happy to take the dare. It's only fair after all, but you see, I've never been that good at following directions in the right order so I'm starting with the camisole." And with a single fluid motion, off it came. She dropped in on the floor at our feet. Her breasts brushed against my torso as she stood up to go get the bowl of dip. I held my place. She returned in two seconds, maybe less and when she did, she took hold of my cock with her right hand and reached her left around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

Without a further word, she sat down in front of me and scooped two fingers full of dip and laid it around the head of my dick and back along the shaft. She set the bowl down, cleaned her fingers off with a napkin and scooted to the front edge of her chair. Positioned now but 2 or 3 inches from the tip of my pole, she placed her hands on my hips and leaned in to begin her snack. She turned her head sideways to begin licking, much the same way that you'd lick ice cream from a cone. She leaned to the other side and did the same. She gotten the dip off my shaft and now she was ready to work on my head.

She opened her mouth in the form of a circle and slipped it over the head of my cock. I could feel her tongue lapping the stuff off me. I took my shirt the rest of the way off and now standing bare ass naked in front of the other two, I placed my hands alongside her head as I looked down at her. Ever so slowly, she began to slip her mouth down my length so that she was taking me further and further to the back of her throat with each dip of her head. Her tongue was furiously alive and I was in heaven but beginning to feel the first stirrings of an ejaculation. I didn't want that yet but the thought of cuming in Dorothy's mouth while her friends watched was powerful and I was forcefully drawn to it. Holy fuck, I wanted to.

I thought maybe she'd stay on me for just a few seconds, you know, to make a point to her girlfriends but after 2 minutes she was still going at it. I was getting cranked up. Her head was bobbing up and down as she slid her lips down to the hilt and back up along the length of my dick, leaving a glistening sheen of spittle in her wake. Fay and Dorothy were both leaned forward in their chairs for the closest look they could get. They were transfixed...utterly lost in the spectacle. I had moved my hands from my hips to the side of her head. I felt myself wanting to start bucking into her face. I didn't want to cum yet. I didn't want to cum. How long could I hold on? In another minute I'd be near panic in trying to hold off.

And then she pulled off. I thought at first she'd slump back in the chair but instead she began to jerk me with both hands. My cock was still wet and slippery with her spit. The tip of my dick was bumping into her nose and cheek on the upstrokes and I still held her by the side of the head. I felt as though I was about to surrender when she began to slow down and finally thank heaven, slipped back into her chair. Whew that was fucking close. I had been a hair's breadth from spewing.

When she sat back, the others followed. They were looking back and forth between her and me now. They weren't even trying to steal glances at my pole anymore but were looking deeply into my eyes, my face, searching for some sign of what I was thinking, or about to do or what. I didn't know. I knew I was standing there fucking naked though. I knew that for sure. What am I going to do I wondered.

Dorothy spoke. She was a little red in the face and slightly out of breath. Her breasts heaved and lolled on her chest. Her words were clear however. "Colin my dear boy, you've been a very good player so far and now it's your turn. You get to level a dare at one of us," she said

"Well alright then," I said as I spun in place and took my seat, my dick flopping in the air in front of me as I turned. "I've been cooking on an idea most of the evening to tell the truth and I've just about got it in my head. Let me get a little more wine and I'll tell you all about it.'

As I was at the table pouring, I looked back at the three of them and they weren't talking or even whispering but they were exchanging looks and raising eyebrows at frightening speed. It was a most quizzical scene. I wished I could read eyebrows.

I returned to my seat with wine glass still in hand. I crossed my legs, took a long slow breath and looked casually down at my glass. I guess I was going for a thoughtful, pensive look. Not sure, but I knew what I wanted and it was about to unfold.

"Ok Ladies, here's how it's going to be," I began. "I'm not going to challenge any one of you to a dare but instead all three of you," I continued. "And not only that, I have a part to play for each of you individually...if you dare of course," I said without equivocation.

"To begin with Fay," I said, "That blouse has to come off and the bra too. You're the only one in the room that still has a shirt on. And secondly, I remind you of something you asked me the last time we were together," I went on. "You asked me if I could come on your tits sometime. Do you remember that?" I asked

"I certainly do remember that," she answered.

"Good because that's exactly what's going to happen." I said to her in reply.

"Dorothy," I continued, "you will be standing behind Fay and once I blow my wad onto her, your job will be to lean over and use both hands to smear my cum all over her chest, stomach and tits. You'll smear in on as thick and thoroughly as if you were smearing butter on a turkey. When you've done that, you will smear hands full of it all over your own tits as well. And you won't do that in any tentative way but instead, you'll go at it with relish and gusto. Do you understand?" I queried.

"You can count on me," she replied smiling and held her wine glass up such that it was on a direct line between her eyes and mine.

"Perfect," I said to her in reply. I turned to Katie.

"Katie you sweet thing," I said to her, "your job will be to stand directly behind me as I'm jerking off onto Fay here. I want you to main contact with me and on my queue I want you to start slamming your pelvis into my ass full force. I want it to be like you're butt fucking me with all the lust you can muster. And I want there to be malice in it, like you were trying to fuck me in the ass to the point of making me scream out in surrender. Got that?"

"Aye aye sir," she said, proffering a half drunken salute in my direction.

"Alright then," I said, turning my attention to Fay. All eyes followed mine. She stood up, smiled broadly and looked expectantly at the three of us. We closed ranks on her and began to take her clothes off. She was stripped naked from the waist up within a minute and we took a half step backward to admire our work.

"Nice tits," Katie offered, and reached out to get a feel.

"You too," Fay replied and returned the gesture, taking one of Katie's tits in hand.

"Alright, alright. Enough of this mutual admiration society," I said in a somewhat exasperated tone. "Let's get this show on the road." The next thing that happened just defied understanding.

As if we'd rehearsed this scene a thousand times, each of the players in this crazy epic took her mark without so much as a word or a glance exchanged. Fay, now topless, sat poised on the front edge of her chair, her breasts and nipples ready for the coming shower. Dorothy, her bare tits swinging lazily above Fay's shoulders stood behind her and at the ready. A quick look over my shoulder confirmed that Katie was in position. She was openly playing with her globes. They were cranked up and so was I.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Katie's Visit
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds