• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Katie's Visit
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Katie's Visit

I turned back to Fay and began to jerk. She reached out to help me and I allowed her to take over for the moment. I was rock hard now and as her slender fingers glided evenly up and down the rippled texture of my throbbing cock I could only think of what was coming. Twenty minutes earlier I was thinking about the thrill of cuming in Dorothy's mouth right in front of her friends. Now I was preparing to cum all over Fay's chest while they watched and helped. Tits, tits everywhere. It was beyond erotic.

While Fay was jerking me, I reached out and began playing with Dorothy's tits. She laid her hands lightly over mine while I kneaded her flesh and tweaked her nipples. Fay was doing a great job. She'd stop for a second, spit generously in her hands and get back at it. I let go of Dorothy and turned my head around to Katie. She bent in to kiss me and it was the real thing. Her lips were soft and hungry. While we were still kissing, she reached one hand around in front of me and jerked my cock along with Fay. I was getting close now.

I turned back around front and took over the job. I could tell it was going to be big...epic. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back and I felt my hair brush against Katie's. Dorothy was massaging Fay's neck and shoulders. Her eyes were closed too. Fay had her hands on the side of my hips and was staring point blank at my curled fingers as they played along the length of my dick. She reached out with one hand and used the tips of her mails to trace lightly on my balls. I liked that a lot and told her to use her nails to coax the underside of the head of my cock. It was now a matter of a few seconds for me.

"Now Katie," I commanded, "Fuck me now. Fuck my ass and fuck me hard. Fuck me. Fuck me." She complied

Katie was slamming into my ass. Fay was tickling under the head of my dick with the tips of her nails. I had a monster hard on and was furiously jerking. Here it comes. Here it comes.

Fay could sense this and leaned forward just the slightest bit such that when she did, my dick came in contact with her tits. That sent me over the edge. My hearing shut down and the room went dim. There was nothing but sensation. There was only the feeling of my seed racing for the outside world. I went off grid. I lost focus in my eyes. "I'm coming, I'm coming," I loudly announced to nobody in particular and shot my first wad of cum straight into the center of her chest. It hit her between the tits with such force that droplets ricocheted in every direction. One of them landed and hung in suspension from the tip of her nipple. It was magnificent.

I was sweating like a hog. I screamed and bucked and rammed my dick into Fay's tits over and over again as I milked my cock. I came hard. I covered her. She was loving it, squealing and shouting and pulling me against her flesh. She was bucking into me too. I dumped buckets of spew on her chest. Katie was ramming me in the ass like a gladiator. She was screaming too, something about a wild stallion. There was no tomorrow or yesterday - only now. Dorothy's hands were all over Fay's tits, smearing and spreading my syrup far and wide over her fleshy globes, coating her hardened nipples and the broad reaches of her chest. Then she went to her own chest, sliming my sticky stuff all over her own tits, alternately tweaking her nipples and hefting her orbs. The three of them were in a state of frenzied convulsion and I had just had the jack-off of a lifetime. It was the stuff of dreams.

I'll confess that I hadn't really thought past that part. I didn't know what would happen next or what I'd do. I just went with my instincts and started telling the three of them how awesome they were, what great sports they were, what great partners. I told them I wished we'd gotten together years before this and that this was a night I'd never forget. Indeed, they were three women I'd never forget. I actually meant it and I don't think it sounded like a bunch of bull shit.

Though my dick was still dripping, Katie and I were the only two without my joy juice smeared all over the front of ourselves so I turned toward her and pulled that bare tittied bronco rider in for a kiss.

Dorothy went over to the buffet table and returned with some hand towels for her and Fay. They began to clean up and Katie broke off to help them. I was now at a complete loss for words and waited for one of them to set a course of conversation. Nobody did. Instead there were just little spurts of small talk about nothing, i.e. having to clean up, wasn't that fruit delicious, maybe we had our limit on wine for a while; just a series of unconnected comments like that.

Finally Fay asked if I'd mine helping clean up the food and dishes. I was happy to of course and nobody, including me, made any move to cover up. I thought that was odd. Still do.

We'd gotten the table cleared off and all the dishes and silverware into the kitchen sink and rinsed off. We were pretty much just making work at that point, finding chores that could easily wait. I don't think anybody knew what to do.

I went to get my clothes, brought them to the kitchen and began to get dressed saying, "I guess it's about time for me to start heading for home. Tomorrow is a work day for me and you three have certainly given me a workout. Geeze I need some rest after that." They all laughed as I had intended.

"Please don't be cross with me if I get serious for just a minute before I leave," I said. "You have made me feel so wanted and appreciated. Your hospitality has been over the moon and your free spirited play tonight was just an amazing, enormous thing for me. From my heart to yours, I really want to say thanks for everything."

They all had begun to put their tops on during my little speech and as I looked at them following my comments, they closed on me in unison and we all had a big hug. There were pats on the back, thanks yous and kisses on the cheek. Hell, you'd think were all checking out after a 10 year family reunion. But the affection was genuine and the appreciation, each for the other, was sincere. I promised to call the next day and they walked me to the door. Again with the smiles, waves, gentle touches on the arm and blown kisses. I was off.

I did call the next day on my lunch break. I spoke with Fay. I thanked her for the party, told her again what a great time I'd had and asked that she give my love to everybody. She sent me a kiss through the phone. I had a great day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Katie's Visit
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 617 milliseconds